Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Wine Testing!

Dragofox
    Dragofox

Quality Badge Level 1- Rising Star- Veteran Level 1- Senior [500]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Eagle Vision
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Minato Namikaze
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Flame Of Executioner
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Wine Testing! Empty Wine Testing!

Post by Dragofox 12th December 2016, 3:40 am

Shiragawa:

“That’s why I’m telling you,” Garahad rubbed his temples, “I’m not good in this thing!” He refused, obviously.

“Oh please!” Shiragawa, the owner of Cuisine Table pushed the glass of wine towards him. They keep on pushing the glass to each other’s sides, both refusing to give up and heed to either’s refusal.

“Goddamit why are you so persistent!?” “COZ YOU TOOK THE DAMN JOB FOR GOD’S MAGICAL SAKE!” Garahad tch-ed, the man frustratingly had a point, but Garahad won’t back off that easily. When he said he was bad with wine and the kind, he really meant it. Last time he took a sip, he nearly destroyed his backyard. OF HIS RENTED HOUSE. And he sure would not want to get in the same trouble again after all the hard work.

“I thought I told you I’d come back with a man good in this thing..” “I can’t wait, and I can’t risk revealing this perfect masterpiece of mine yet.” Garahad shook his head, then let out a heavy sigh. He looked around the closed restaurant. The promoting ads were already prepared for the pre-release of the newly invented green wine of his. Shiragawa expected a lot of things for tomorrow from the wine he so proudly claimed to have developed by himself. But failure was not one of them, clearly.

“So.. I can’t have one of my friends.. which are VERY good in this,” Garahad stressed the word ‘very’, “to do the bidding?” Shiragawa shook his head in disapproval without a second thought. He really wanted Garahad to do this. ONLY. Heck, the proud and anxious restaurant owner probably haven’t even told his employees about it.

Garahad thought about it a few. Shiragawa didn’t bulge from where he sat across the table. By then all the other employees has already left, and the last customer left his tip on the table 3 hours ago.

“Look, I’ll do it, but only,” Garahad sighed, Shiragawa listened attentively, “only a single sip. No more no less.” Shiragawa acceded in a flash. He was very confident. Garahad kept telling himself its going to be fine repeatedly, each repetition sounding more and more worried. Brushing the thought and his history of drinking wine aside, He took the glass of wine. “Just. A. Sip.”

He lifted the glass of wine with his two fingers, wrapping them delicately on the long, thin neck part before bringing them gently closer to his lips. Garahad gulped, the expectation Shiragawa was radiating made him feel greatly at unease. “Here goes nothing!” Garahad took a gulp and closed his eyes shut.

He opened them slowly. Garahad was actually expecting himself to be by the hospital bed, or in the lock up by the local council station. But there he was. Still on the same table he sat on, and still the same curious face Shiragawa was making across him. Strange. He wasn’t drunk. He took another sip. And another. And another. With each sip his fear became less and less.

“This.. is damn good!!” Garahad stretched his hand towards Shiragawa, the glass of wine close to the owner’s face. The two were overjoyed. Not only did the wine had no drunk effects whatsoever, but it was also quenching down the throat. It felt moist, rejuvenating by each contact the wine made with his mouth down the stomach. The two went on discussing about how the wine was made and how successful it might be tomorrow.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Garahad was right. So was Shiragawa. The wine worked perfect. Queues of customers were forming, all anxious and impatient to have a taste of the so called ‘Shirareciped Wine’. It was amazing how a badly named wine could make a great cuisine that attracted that much customers.

With one final satisfied grin, Garahad turned away from the restaurant, smiling as he left the busy owner to attend to his customers with the help of his bunch of hardworking employees.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Wine Testing! KFGWJhK

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 7:03 pm