Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The blood drive is real (Solo)

The blood drive is real (Solo) Empty The blood drive is real (Solo)

Post by Guest 3rd December 2016, 3:02 am

“What’s a blood drive??”

A little fairy asked Summer as the two females approached a building in Rose Garden. Tucked in the human girl's arms was a cute little star that seemed to look around curiously, the flower fairy flew right right in front of the star and shook her head. She wondered why the fairy was not able to speak. She has remained around the human language for some time now and she knew it shouldn’t be any sort of issue now. However, there still seems to be in the mind of Stella, the fallen star.

“Well. I am not exactly sure myself, I haven’t been around here long enough to know what such a thing is. This is probably why I want to see what it is! I know I could put my skills to good use here!” Summer answered as she reminded herself of the job that she herself has decided to participate in.

If she remembered right, the job consisted of entertaining the kids, serving the food and drinks and catching people who fall if they make their way to the dining room and to keep those who have fainted from overheating, it didn’t sound that bad now that she thought about it. She knew it could be quite challenging however if she didn’t know how to deal with anything at all, but as she has gone through hell and back, she was sure she could more than handle it.

The rising star finally entered the area and she let out a lease of breath as she bit her lower lip. She finally arrived and was allowed to enter the moment she showed off her guild tattoo, indicating she was from the guild known as Golden Phoenix. It was a fantastic guild to be in and Summer has improved herself so much thanks to being in that particular guild. She was ever so happy to partake in it’s growth in general.

Entering, she seen what she could already do. She ran all around just to see what she could do while Laysha and Stella followed the fireworks expert rather closely, in one of the rooms she encountered in, she spotted some kids that seemed to be rather bored. Summer grinned before she somersaulted to all of them and bowed down. “Hey kids! Let’s have some fun!”

“Yeaahh! Yeaaahhhhh!”

Laysha began by sprouting out some flowers thanks to her flower manipulation before Summer did a handstand into a crab. The kids were amazed by what they were seeing, they were suddenly greeted by a female that could be very flexible and that can bend their own body to their will. Summer continued to wow them with her flexibility until she seen someone else walk into the area. Seeing that someone else will be entertaining them, Summer waved slightly and somersaulted out the way. She wanted to do something else now that would help this blood drive… But it didn’t take long for the fireworks expert to start serving food and drinks for everyone that needed one. Summer felt great for once. She was doing something that was beneficial and she was having fun with it at the same time.

Soon afterwards. Summer had no more drinks or food to offer, even though this made Summer go on a bit of a downer. She soon had something else to do. On the way to the dining room. She noticed that someone looked rather weak, and that was only when Stella alerted the presence by giving off some squeaks. Summer looked to the side to see that person trying to walk to the dining room by themselves and they looked like they needed some serious guiding. Rushing to their side, Summer assisted them to the room, making sure that they wouldn’t fall.

Summer smiled softly and she continued to go around and help everyone that she possibly could. She felt really good while she performed the required tasks until it was time to finish up. Summer now knew what a blood drive was. It was to donate blood, that was a very honourable thing to do for Fiore.

Now Summer knew she could go to the guild with satisfaction on her face. She couldn’t wait to tell them what happened.

HP: 200
    MP: 100%
    [color=#00ff99] - Summer
    [color=#de0914] - Laysha
    [color=#daa520] - Stella

None

Words: 712 | @tagged | Notes:
    ulla

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 7:39 pm