Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Got too close to the sun. [Private]

Kaia
    Kaia

Player 
    Lineage : Spirit Link
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Fire Lotus
    Second Skill: N/A
    Third Skill:

Got too close to the sun. [Private] Empty Got too close to the sun. [Private]

Post by Kaia 8th November 2016, 7:46 pm

"Scuse me! Pardon! Sorry! Just gonna squeeze inbetween you mister!" The short, red headed girl would try to squeak as she rushed between the large group of people. She had a look of urgency on her face, as she tried to get through the crowd. "Oi! Someone stop that girl!" A voice boomed somewhere behind her, but Kaia knew better then to stop and look. How long had it been anyways? 5 days? A week? Kaia couldn't remember. She had lost track of time a few days before hand. The chases were getting more and more frequent, and she was running out of places to hide...

For 2 months. 2 months Kaia had been on the run. A large organization named M.A.N.A. had been chasing the girl all across Fiore, but luckily she was smart. And now she had powers she didn't understand, but always seemed to show up when she needed them. Why was she being hunted down? Simple. She had information in her head, and now power locked inside her body that these guys wanted to exploit. Her father had already paid the ultimate price trying to safeguard what she was protecting, so now it was her duty to make sure they never got what they wanted. Of course, that all depended on her getting away from them.

Finally bursting through the crowd, Kaia began a full on sprint down the street, sliding on the cobblestone to turn into an ally way. Not long after, three men dived into the same ally way, and began chasing the girl. Each of them wore similar outfits. White suites with blue lining, and the letters "M.A.N.A." Stitched across their arms. Kaia began weaving her ways through the buildings, and streets as the men were gaining ground. Looking behind her with a worried expression, she held out her palm. "Cmon cmon cmon! Work just this once for me!" She yelled at her hand as she tried to focus. For a moment, nothing happened, but soon a small spark lit itself on her hand. She smiled a wicked grin, before the spar grew larger until it was a ball of smoke. Turning her head, she tossed the ball on the ground, and within an instant it exploded! Engulfing the entire street in thick, black smoke. The men had to stop for a few moments, coughing and hacking their way through Kaia's little distraction as the girl continued to use the panicked crowd as perfect cover to duck into a smaller allyway.

She quickly leaned her back against a building as she quickly tried to re catch her breath... Before slumping to the ground and chuckling to herself. "She went this way! Cmon!" One of the men yelled, running past her hiding place, followed by his two companions. She kept very still as she took heavy breaths... Not every day had a tiny girl like herself was forced to sprint or meet certain death... Or worse.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Ardere Kasai
    Ardere Kasai

The Fire King

The Fire King

Developer/GFX Artist- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- God Slayer- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Legacy of the Fire King
    Position : The Vanquisher
    Guild : Infinity Hydra (Guildmaster)
    Mentor : Hephaestus
    Experience : 420,643

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Flame God Slayer (3rd Gen)
    Second Skill: -
    Third Skill:

Got too close to the sun. [Private] Empty Re: Got too close to the sun. [Private]

Post by Ardere Kasai 8th November 2016, 8:22 pm

So you can throw me to the wolves
    Tomorrow I will come back
    Leader of the whole pack
    Beat me black and blue
    Every wound will shape me
    Every scar will build my throne

Yare yare daze... The fire mage muttered, as he strolled down the street with his phoenix companion, who for the moment chose to remain in her human form. Ardere stretched his arms and yawned slightly. He had not gotten much sleep the night before, and was in need of a good cup of coffee. You always say that. The red haired phoenix-woman scowled, looking into the window of some clothing shop. And I always mean it. Yare ya- His nose twitched, as he smelled smoke near by. His look was quite serious, and while he had been asleep before, the guild master found himself quite awake now. What had been the cause of this smoke? Meanwhile, his companion jumped up and down, running to him. May I borrow some money, pleeeaase? I will pay you back I promise. I just want to buy one or five outfits. With a big smile, she held out her hands. The samurai sighed and dropped a few big bills of jewels in her hands. Fine, but don't spend it all here. And stay in this shopping center, I'll be back soon. The elegant red head still smiling, ran off into the closing store.

Now that that's done. Turning to the direction of the smoke, he stepped forward to the next street over, only to be bumped into by a man in a suit. Hey, watch it pal! The man was accompanied by two others, all wearing suits with some sort of insignia on it. Behind them was trails of smoke, as they called to one another, shouting about finding some girl. Where do you guys think you're going? Causing a scene in this fine town. Holding his red sword out to the side, he gripped the sheath tightly. The man before him gritted his teeth, scowling and summoning a blue magic circle over his palm. None of your business, now get out of here! Aiming the magic circle at the samurai, the guild master responding by sliding his left foot back, into a stance. The other two men attempted to warn their friend who he was, but it was far too late now. 

A smirk crossed his pale lips, as Ardere drew his sword with such force that the pavement beneath him began to succumb to cracks and chips. Deflecting a blast from the man, he took him down with one sword strike, using the blunt side to instantly knock him out. Swiping the blade across, a small wall of black flames formed beneath the other two men, knocking them backwards before they stumbled to run off. Serves you right. His nose twitched again, someone was nearby. Their breathing was low, but with his slayer senses he could hear it. Following the sound he came upon a young red head hiding behind the dumpster. Placing his armor covered hands on his broad hips, he looked at her gently. You're hiding from those men, yeah? Don't worry, I took care of them.
    @Kaia
    MADE BY VEL OF GS + ADOXOGRAPHY 2.0

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Got too close to the sun. [Private] FYZkfE1
    God Force:

Legacy Form:

Kaia
    Kaia

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Got too close to the sun. [Private] Empty Re: Got too close to the sun. [Private]

Post by Kaia 9th November 2016, 6:05 pm

Kaia continued to try and catch her breath as she leaned over with her arms on her legs. However, it didn't take long until her hiding place was soon discovered. A large shadow formed over the girl, and slowly looked up to see a much taller man, wearing armor. She was startled for a second, backing up. This dude sure looked like he meant business... Whoever he was. She gulped nervously, her hands behind her back as he explained the situation to her. "Huh? W- Wait. You took care of them?" She questioned, her red gaze had an expression of curiosity and fear. How did he know she was running from them? Surly he couldn't have seen her through that display she had pulled off only minutes earlier. But then again, there was something off about this man. She could feel magic dancing off of him like a burning flame. However, Kaia quickly shook the thought.

"I Uh... Thanks mister. Those guys don't give up easily..." She mumbled quietly, still struck with fear about who exactly this guy was, and why he was supposedly helping her. "There may be more... I- I can't stay here for long." She would say truthfully. Seldom to MANA agents only work in groups of three. Especially unskilled ones.

Ardere Kasai
    Ardere Kasai

The Fire King

The Fire King

Developer/GFX Artist- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- God Slayer- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Ardere Kasai 10th November 2016, 12:21 pm

Leader of the whole pack
    Beat me black and blue

Sheathing the crimson blade known as Clarent, Ardere offered a hand to help her up. It's no problem, they were causing a ruckus where they shouldn't. Flaring his nostrils a bit, he did not smell any other agents of whatever organization had sent them. He could hear the Rune Knights around the corner apprehending the men, which was fortunate. Hargeon was a city with a low magical population, and as such they often needed protection from magical threats. Hopefully with the Rune Knights and Lamia Scale they could prevent things like this, but for how long he did not know. What was even more curious was that they were after this young girl, she was quite startled and obviously not some criminal. So who was she? Fair point, follow me. There's a safe place by the docks you can hide out in for now. I'll take you there, if that's alright. Looking around the corner, the knights had gone and the coast was clear. They could make a run for it. Motioning for her to follow, he waited for her to move before getting a move on.

I'm Ardere by the way, guild master of Infinity Hydra. Mind if I ask your name and why they were after you? I may be of some more assistance. If she agreed to follow, they would be walking quickly, almost running to where they needed to go. Hargeon was a big town, but fortunately they were close enough to the docks that their journey would not be very long. The location he had in mind was a safe one, at least these days it was. Back when he was a young mage, it might have been dangerous to go there. But this young woman was lucky to have such a driven high ranking mage with her. It was sort of his thing to help others.
    @Kaia

God Force:

Legacy Form:

Kaia
    Kaia

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaia 10th November 2016, 2:50 pm

Kaia continued to carefully eyed the man, waiting for his answer. He did seem friendly, and not at all a M.A.N.A. agent. Could she trust him? Maybe. He would then continue to hold out his hand for Kaia, and offered his help. Claiming there was a "safe" place near the docks. At this, the girl only got suspicious and raised an eyebrow, but wouldn't deny his claim. Even if she doubted it. She silently grabbed his hand and let him lead her through the streets at a rather brisk pace. The whole time Kaia would continued to carefully look around, keeping a cautious eye out for anymore agents. However, it seemed they were safe... For now at least. The man would walk at a brisk pace, which told Kaia he may have sensed something she couldn't.

Keeping close, he finally spoke, and the red haired girl gazed up curiously. He introduced himself as Ardere. But what he said after made Kaia blink in shock. "W- Wait. You're the guildmaster of Infinity Hydra?!" She would say, a mix of surprise and excitement mixed in her tone. She had never imagined she'd ever meet a guildmaster, let alone a Slayer! If what she heard was true, this man was in fact one of the 30 legendary slayers spread across the world! The Flame God Slayer if she remembered correctly. Legendary guildmaster of the Infinity Hydra guild! What was he doing here? Why did he help Kaia? "N- No way! You're kidding! You're one of the slayers, right? A god slayer, right? And you lead the entire guild of Infinity Hydra?" She began bombarding him with questions, as the girl couldn't contain her excitement of suddenly meeting a celebrity like this. Although the current situation wasn't favored on how she met him. She wished it was under better circumstances. Nonetheless, she had heard many stories, but never a physical appearance. But that didn't seem to matter, he was exactly how she had pictured. And she didn't have to worry about Ardere not being the man he said he was. Even to a mage of minor power, Kaia could still feel the magic radiating off of him.

Soon, however, Ardere had asked Kaia the long expected question. She knew it was gonna come up sooner or later, and knowing who he was, she'd have to answer truthfully. "I- I'm Kaia..." She started, stuttering. Not knowing how exactly to answer. "Those guys..." She said, turning her head to make sure they weren't being followed. "They're part of a group my father used to work for..." She slightly clenched her fist, as small tears formed in her eyes. But she didn't have an expression of sadness... No.. it was anger... "All he wanted to do was make the world a better place... But as soon as they discovered what he was working on in private, they..." She stopped, not wanting to say the words out loud. "I managed to grab hold of his little project before they could... And I ran with it. I had to find a way to destroy it. But then something happened." She gazed down at her hand for a moment. "The object turned on me, and it d- did something to me! I'm not sure what, but now I have these strange magic powers! And I've never studied magic in my life. Even so, they're still chasing me. They know what happened, and they want what was absorbed. So I run. Not just for my life, but if they get what they want, I fear it will cause collateral damage to many lives..." She said clenching her fist, then wiping away a few of the tears on her sleeve with the same angry expression... "They call themselves MANA..."

Ardere Kasai
    Ardere Kasai

The Fire King

The Fire King

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Ardere Kasai 11th November 2016, 12:55 pm

Leader of the whole pack
    Beat me black and blue

Rushing towards the docks, Ardere kept a pace that the young red headed girl could keep up with. She seemed to know of him, which was not surprising, but he did find it interesting how excited she was. That'd be me. And actually I created the guild in it's entirety. Looking behind them, they were not being followed for now. This was a good sign. The girl now known as Kaia was proving to forge an adventurous day. Stopping mid in her tracks, she  gave her story. It was a frustrating one, and he knew what it felt like to lose family to a horrid group of men. But what was even more intriguing, was that she was quite new to whatever magic she possessed. If the fire mage had ever wanted to help anyone, it was definitely now. Walking towards her, he placed a hand on her shoulder. I understand. I will help you if I can. But we need to keep moving so they can't find us. Now let's go. Giving her a reassuring look, he waited for her to gather herself before moving forward. MANA eh? Hmm. It was not an organization he was very familiar with, but he was certain he soon would be. 

Arriving at their destination, it appeared to be a run down warehouse abandoned for many months. But once they entered, it would be revealed to be a place of residence. There was a couch, a fridge, even a lacrima vision tv. It was not elegant by any means, but it would be a safe place to hide out for now. A rather dangerous man used to live here, but now the council owns it. So it's safe for us to be here. Plopping down into one of the chairs, he stretched his neck and arms, creating several popping sounds. But don't worry, I know what it's like to have a magic that's hard to control. One that destroys everything around you...
    @Kaia

God Force:

Legacy Form:

Kaia
    Kaia

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaia 15th November 2016, 11:57 am

Kaia stared at Ardere as he placed a hand on her shoulder. His words have the young girl some comfort, but the past was still the past. No amount of magic could change that. She was curious as to how Ardere would intend to help her, but she trusted him based on his title and the fact he was a guild master of popular guild. She'd continue to follow close behind until they reached their destination.

When they entered the building, Kaia was taken off for a moment just by the look. However, Ardere made himself comfortable on a chair, before stretching out his neck. Kaia simply peered out the window with her red gaze. She stared for a few moments until he spoke. She silently looked back at him curiously. Of course, Kaia knew all about his magic. Anyone would probably know. God slaying magic was rare, and because of that factor it was popular. She figured he may have had similar problems with his magic in the past, but she couldn't be sure. Her magic came from a cursed flower, blessed by a spell that was created by the sun itself. Only recently was this flower discovered in ancient ruins, and eventually made its way into Kaia's possession.

"Mr. Ardere, sir. I- I don't know how it works, b- but I don 't want to hurt people with it... Yet I can't control it... Every time I feel anger, it wells up inside like some horrible monster, and then it explodes!" she held her hands on her head, an expression of fear as her mind raced back with memories... "I can 't stop it... It's like I'm replaced by a different person. One with only rage, and the desire to burn everything around her." She said truthfully. Finally referring to her fire based magic.

Ardere Kasai
    Ardere Kasai

The Fire King

The Fire King

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Ardere Kasai 15th November 2016, 5:10 pm

Leader of the whole pack
    Beat me black and blue

Holding up his right index finger, Ardere stared at the open space above it, before looking back to Kaia. You know, I was not born a god slayer. It was a magic I was taught. Before then, I used this. A small red flame appeared at the tip of his finger. There was no yellow or orange, it was purely red. A true flame of sheer rage and power. It was not very easy to control. Growing the flame, it shaped itself into a dragon, swirling around the chair before resting it's head on its master's shoulder. Then again, neither is god slayer magic. Within a matter of moments, the flame began to turn black, starting from the tip to the top of the head. The black dragon looked far more demonic, and fearsome. But then, the fire mage caused the flames to dissipate. Standing up, he wiped off his cloak a bit. Letting out a heavy breath, he looked to the young girl. She had a problem, and while he would normally have stayed here with her just until some Rune Knights came, it was a curious situation that appeared to be one only he could help with. It was such a rare occurrence, only one that could have been guided by the hand of fate. 

If your magic stems from anger. Then the only way to control it, is to control your anger. Which I realize is easier said than done, but very possible. Unhooking the leather straps on his armor, he removed his cloak and the large plates, revealing a rather simple attire. Ardere wore a red leather jacket, with red pants that adorned black flames. Much more free flowing now. If you could please, attempt to show me this magic of yours. If it gets out of hand, don't worry, I can prevent it from harming anything around us. Giving her a reassuring smile, it was quite cool now that he had removed his armor. But he could now tell that it was getting closer to Winter, the roughest months for a man made of fire.
    @Kaia

God Force:

Legacy Form:

Kaia
    Kaia

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaia 20th November 2016, 11:19 am

Kaia stared at Ardere's magic in awe as her red eyes reflected the flaming dragon he had just created, shortly before its color changed into a much scarier black version. Swallowing the lump in her throat, she looked back down at Ardere as the dragon disappeared. He'd go on to explain how she could try and control her magic by controlling her anger. At this, she scoffed, revealing her sarcastic side. Kaia wasn't known for not being angry about something. The girl was very easily annoyed most of the time, and would love to learn how to get people off her back. But if what Ardere said was true, it'd be a very difficult habit to forget. However, then he asked something unexpected...

"Y- You want to see it?" She stuttered. Her eyes widened at his request, as she wasn't exactly sure how to produce the magic herself. Not without getting angry... "I- I can try." Her voice quivered, slightly afraid of what might happen. With that thought in mind, Kaia slowly closed her eyes, and took a deep breath. She concentrated as hard as she could... Digging deep into her mind to try and unlock the power in her body... But nothing. She opened an eye to see if anything had changed, and furrowed her brow to see it hadn't. She concentrated harder, and lifted a hand.

She didn't understand! Why couldn't it work? Kaia gritted her teeth as the air continued to lie still without event. Soon, a feeling could be felt within her. A familiar, dangerous feeling. Annoyance. The longer nothing happened, the more it grew... Until it became frustration... And then something did happen! On the ground below Kaia, a faint magic seal would appear, flicking in and out of life, as it was extremely weak. The seal was red, and depicted a red lotus lily. Seeing this, Kaia got even more angry. Cmon! Cmon! Work you stupid flower! She thought, as the seal got brighter, and brighter! Soon her thoughts raced back to previous events, knowing exactly what she had to do now based off the behavior of the seal. She remembered the night she ran. The people who took her father. The people who took her younger brother...

Irritation.
    No...
    Frustration.
    I can't... Let that happen...
    Anger!
    Never again!
    HATRED!
    THEY'LL ALL BURN!

Suddenly, the magic seal lit up! It's red color casted a glow in the entire room as soon as flames burst from its edges! The seal exploded in a shower of red fire as Kaia stood there with a look of hatred, the fire reflecting in her eyes, and burning off her hands...

(So sorry for my late replies! I'll try to reply sooner this time!)

Ardere Kasai
    Ardere Kasai

The Fire King

The Fire King

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Ardere Kasai 20th November 2016, 12:35 pm

Leader of the whole pack
    Beat me black and blue

Nodding, Ardere was quite curious to witness this young girl's magic. While he did not doubt how dangerous it was, his combination of pyrokinesis and ability to consume flames made it hard for her to threaten him or their surroundings. Regardless, he remained weary. If some power did lurk deep within her, it would be useful to understand it. Watching, he took note of her frustration. It was not easy to draw out such a power one had little experience in, he knew that first hand. As such, he was quite impressed as she gained access to her magic. It was quite explosive however, prompting him to utilize his pyrokinesis to prevent the flames from reaching the ceiling or any of the furniture, before consuming it. The fire was a bright red, and notably the seal below her had been a lotus. Was that the source of her power, a fire lotus? He doubted he had much time to process that though, as she seemed welled up with rage. The flames on her hands were an indication of that. It was imperative to note how strong the taste was of the flames, very nice, but spicier than usual. This was likely due to the source of the magic's power being rooted in her frustration and anger. Even if she was a calm minded person, that rage lurked deep inside her somewhere. It was his job to help her control it, but to do that, she would have to let it loose first. 

Impressive, but can you control it, or will it control you? Observing her, he let out a heavy breath. Kaia had almost become a different person, it was quite intriguing actually. If you're still there, I need you to reach deep down and grab ahold of yourself. This is your body, your mind, after all. You can control yourself, and this power. Opening his arms up, Ardere spread his legs just a bit. Now try and hit me with a controlled blast, one that wont blow up the whole building. Try, at least. He provided her a reassuring smile, hopefully it got through to her.
    @Kaia

God Force:

Legacy Form:

Kaia
    Kaia

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaia 22nd November 2016, 8:13 pm

The flames quickly spread among the room, but were consumed equally as fast by the slayer. Kaia was still surrounded by her own circle of flames that appeared not to spread, and her arms were completely engulfed in the hot fire. Her eyes also seemed to have changed from their usual crimson to a burning bright red. The expression on her face was pure anger. She focused on Ardere, not saying anything, but she stared intently at him as she saw her fire was consumed. That's when she challenged her to attack him. She simply glared, and lifted a hand... Behind her another magic seal appeared instantly, depicting the same lotus flower.

Within an instant, three streams of magical fire burst from the seal! They were in the shape of strange serpents, made completely of raging flames. They snaked around Kaia quickly, before launching themselves directly at Ardere! Their speed was extremely fast, and they left trails of flames on the ground and walls around them. The three streams had initially split, two going along the walls of the room while one dove straight through the center, all the with the intent of converging on the fire slayer. All the while Kaia kept her hand in place with her teeth gritting and her expression stuck to a burning rage.

Ardere Kasai
    Ardere Kasai

The Fire King

The Fire King

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Ardere Kasai 24th November 2016, 6:56 pm

Leader of the whole pack
    Beat me black and blue

Sliding his right foot back, Ardere entered a defensive stance. He watched as the girl was devoid of all emotion, completely overtaken by her magic. But seemingly, she was quite cognitive. Kaia could respond to him, in a sense at least. Observing her closely, the fire mage prepared himself as the fire lotus seals appeared, and then the streams of flames from those. Scorching through the air and across the walls, he tightened his grip in anticipation. They were quite beautiful flames, very well put together. The girl possessed much potential, if only she could learn to take control of this beast inside of her. Just before the moment of impact, the samurai slammed his open palms into the two coming at his sides, before smacking his head right into the one in front of him. Using his sheer strength and resistance to flames, he spun around, sending the flames into one another, causing them to collapse and disperse. Within moments, he utilized his pyrokinesis to disperse her flames and avoid burning down the whole damn place. That was pretty good, but now I'm going to come at you. I wont go full power obviously, but try and defend yourself.

Readying himself once more, Ardere inhaled deeply. Sliding his foot back again, he leaned back, then pushed his torso forward. Bellowing an intense black flame, the fire scorched towards the young red head. The thick dark flame spiraled across the room, covered in a red tint. Flame God's Bellow. It was a tough attack, but not full strength a to not hurt the girl he was here to help. Seeing the offensive capabilities of her flames made him curious as to if she would defend herself with a shield, or overpower it with her own flames. Everyone had their own style, but this fire lotus was quite intriguing thus far.
    @Kaia

God Force:

Legacy Form:

Kaia
    Kaia

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaia 24th November 2016, 8:44 pm

The rage still burned inside Kaia's soul, as she stood in her own flames watching Ardere effortlessly defend himself against her fire streams. At this, she only seemed to have gotten angrier. She hated it when her attacks missed their marks. At this, the flames around her grew more intense, burning hotter, causing the roof to start to spark. Then Ardere shifted his feet, and got ready to retaliate. Kaia let out a angered grunt, before lifting a hand in the air. As he prepared his attack, Kaia focused on her hand, as it became covered in fire once more... Finally, he released his slayer attack! The shaded flames came right for her, and at that moment Kaia threw her arm downwards across her body, suddenly a magic seal appeared underneath her, and then a complete wall of flames shot up in front of Kaia! The burning dome formed around her as the black fire smashed into it. At this, Kaia raised both her arms, and closed her eyes... She shook slightly, struggling to maintain the barrier from the attacking black fire. Soon, the dome caved! The defense broke as the black fire piled over her... However, as it looked like she was being consumed in shadow another red burst of fire exploded from the girl, quickly splitting the shaded flames to fork around the girl. She stood up straight, unharmed, but dazed...? The fire around her calmed, and the look in her eyes faded into a very faint red, almost grey as her pupils widened... She shook silently in the smoke filled room, before falling to her knees, keeping a hand to hold her from falling... She breathed heavily. Completely exhausted from using almost all her magic energy to defend against a god slayer's attack. Her weak arm finally gave out and Kaia's tired body slumped to the ground. She wasn't hurt at all, simply drained of magic power. She lie still breathing heavily on the wooden floor. Barley awake...

Ardere Kasai
    Ardere Kasai

The Fire King

The Fire King

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Ardere Kasai 29th November 2016, 3:22 pm

Leader of the whole pack
    Beat me black and blue

(OOC: Sorry been sick)

Watching the young girl defend herself against the onslaught of flames, Ardere paid well attention to her movements. She was using up quite a bit of magic, but Kaia defended against the attack. The collision of black and red flames sent smoke throughout the room, prompting the fire mage to open up some windows to allow a bit of air flow into the warehouse. After doing so he walked over to the red haired mage and picked her up. Setting the limp body down on the couch, he let out a slight sigh. Well, you certainly overworked yourself. But you're making progress. Opening up the fridge in the corner, he pulled out two bottles of water. Opening one, he placed it on the coffee table in front of her, if she needed it. Taking the cap off of the other, he took a big swig of the water, letting the cool liquids run down his throat to cool himself down a bit. The power of her fire lotus magic had a lot of potential, but it would not be easy to control. Perhaps with time and practice she would learn, but they had a hard road ahead of themselves. But maybe if he helped her, along the way the guild master could help himself. It had been a while since he taught someone. There was a certain feeling it gave, one he enjoyed. You know, if you really do want to learn more about this magic of your at your own pace, perhaps you should come back to the guild with me. I'm sure you'd like it there. The fire mage wouldn't take it personally if she declined the offer, but it was worth making.
    @Kaia

God Force:

Legacy Form:

Kaia
    Kaia

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaia 1st December 2016, 7:01 pm

Kaia breathed slowly as the fire user came over and picked her up, setting her down on the couch. It took Kaia a few moments, but she was eventually able to regain some stamina and lift herself to a sit up position, putting a hand to her head. It ached, like always after using her magic. She hated this feeling. It was like waking up from a terrible dream, only it never was a nightmare... The Fire Lotus had taken over Kaia's mental state completely. It felt like she was a completely different person. One filled with nothing but rage and the desire to cause as much destruction to her enemies as possible. Once she got angry enough, there wasn't any ways she could stop the feelings from her heart well up inside and burst out of control. Which is why Ardere's first comment surprised Kaia. Breathing heavily, she simply raised an eyebrow. "P- Progress? That's usually what happens when I lose control..." She wheezed.

Reaching for the bottle, Kaia would sit silently and take a small sip. Ironically she wasn't very thirsty, but seeing Ardere give her one told Kaia she should probably cool herself off as well. After all, he was much more experienced in fire magic then she was. But what he said next caused Kaia to look at him with a expression of shock and confusion, which ended with a wide eyed stare... "J- Join the guild? You mean you'd take me to Infinity Hydra?" She blinked, unsure weather he was being serious or not. But based off of what just happened, she wasn't going to doubt him now. She did take a moment to think about it however. Joining the guild was a big decision. First off, she didn't know a ton about the magical guilds that dotted Fiore. Only that they were groups of wizards that came together to use their magic for a common purpose. Kaia wasn't sure what exactly made each guild different either, but apparently they were vastly characterized among each other. Then there was the issue about MANA. The group would still be searching for Kaia in an attempt to bring her back to Bosco, but she had no idea weather they'd be willing to go through a guild to get to her.

Shaking these thoughts from her head, she gulped nervously and shifted her legs, before asking Ardere. "T- Those people... They would still be after me even if I joined..." She started. "My presence could put people in danger." She finally stated, looking at her hands. However, something struck her. Almost as if a basic instinct locked deep inside Kaia sprang back to life. Her head flashed with the memories of the past few months. With this, she furrowed, her brow, and clenched her fist... Joining a guild would be the best solution s he'd have to her little problem. Those idiots thought they could really kill her family and take her back? She'd have to train hard to prove them otherwise! Kaia was going to burn them all to the fucking ground! Finally, she looked back up at Ardere with an angry expression, before giving him a sly smirk. "Well, that's only if I let them anyways. If you're offering after all, you can teach me to finally end their operation in flames."

Ardere Kasai
    Ardere Kasai

The Fire King

The Fire King

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Ardere Kasai 2nd December 2016, 2:48 pm

Leader of the whole pack
    Beat me black and blue

Folding his arms, a smirk formed across Ardere's lips. Of course, we're always looking for new members. Gather his things and tightening his armor, the fire mage moved over to the side chair. You'd have a free place to stay, some allies, and it would be more practical for me to train you. It's ideal, honestly. But you don't have to give me your answer now. If you wish to join, meet me in Terra Ignis within the next three days. It's located above the Mountain Village, so it's not hard to find. Walking over to the door, he prepared to leave, but decided to add a final note to his farewell. And if you do decide to join, we'll take on MANA together. You'll have me and your guild mates to back you up. Regardless of where you come from and the baggage you bring, we'd accept you. Pulling out an Infinity Hydra guild stamp from his side pouch, the guild master placed it on the coffee table. Bring this back to me, if used I'll know it means you join. If not, then just return it and we'll continue your training anyways. Feel free to stay here until then. Until next time, Kaia. Exiting the warehouse, a small burst of flames around the Fire King allowed him to leave without being completely seen. He found himself quite impressed with the young Kaia, and she would be a good addition to the guild. Even if she didn't join, she would be a good ally to the guild, plus Infinity Hydra was more suited to their training needs. With the magic resistant dojo, they'd have a lot more leeway to practice. After all, it was strong enough for the god slayer to practice in.

@Kaia

God Force:

Legacy Form:

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 8:18 pm