Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

[OOC] Guild Spells

Anastasia Isayev
    Anastasia Isayev

Moderator- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Valkyrian
    Position : None
    Guild : Black Sails GM
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : [Primary] Ivan Isayev [Secondary] Fafnir, the World Dragon
    Experience : 321116

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Mechanized REquip
    Second Skill: Dragons' Champion
    Third Skill:

Discussion [OOC] Guild Spells

Post by Anastasia Isayev 8th November 2016, 1:39 pm

Okay, so 3 guild spell ideas were brought up:
    1)  Cthulhu Summon
    2)  Ship Bombardment
    3)  Some sort of buff.

Right now, I would like to come up with spells for the guild to use.  They don't have to be balanced all the way, but creating the spell itself is kinda what I want (i'll do some balancing after they are created) and I want all of you to help me create these spells!  

Note:  If you guys have other ideas that seem interesting, bring those up too!  They would be much appreciated.

I'll lead off with my interpretation of a potential guild spell.

Guild Spell 1:
    Spoiler:

Guild Spell 2:
    Spoiler:

Guild Spell 3:
    Spoiler:

The spells are done..
    I want opinions.

Last edited by Anastasia Isayev on 16th November 2016, 3:34 pm; edited 5 times in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

[Character Approval] [Mechanized REquip Spells] [Dragons' Champion] [The Eye of Odin] [Bank]
    Wave your banner!  
    Join the Black Sails today!
    The Guild is Set to OPEN!  -- This means, feel free to join!
    Cirven
    Cirven

Devil's Advocate

Devil's Advocate

Moderator- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : The Devil Jester
    Experience : 833,050

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Devil's Zeal
    Second Skill: Aphyon Jivven
    Third Skill: Vir'ednith

Discussion Re: [OOC] Guild Spells

Post by Cirven 14th November 2016, 6:45 pm

For the 3rd spell. Just putting down what I said from chat.

Maybe a spell that makes us 'Immortal-like' where we have a healing factor and can reattach limbs and stuff (think deadpool or wolverine). adding a hp and mana regen with that per post with some other buffs. could have a part where we have zombie looking forms when seen in certain types of light maybe which could be like the Pirates of the Caribbean thing or not have that at all.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

[OOC] Guild Spells LxcTBIi
    Character Info:
    Anastasia Isayev
    Anastasia Isayev

Moderator- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Anastasia Isayev 14th November 2016, 7:38 pm

Just gonna bump this to let people know that I want opinions.

[Character Approval] [Mechanized REquip Spells] [Dragons' Champion] [The Eye of Odin] [Bank]
    Wave your banner!  
    Cirven
    Cirven

Devil's Advocate

Devil's Advocate

Moderator- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : The Devil Jester
    Experience : 833,050

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Devil's Zeal
    Second Skill: Aphyon Jivven
    Third Skill: Vir'ednith

Post by Cirven 14th November 2016, 8:36 pm

I think they are looking pretty good. Only thing I can see is maybe adding another buff to Curse of the Ghost Ship maybe but it would be a slight one if anything like a HP or MP regen per post while inside the fog created for all with the Jolly Roger.

Btw, I noticed that Cthulhu's Gravitational Roar deals 50% H-rank damage to those in the area but only the user's rank in damage to those pulled into the singularity. I feel like that should be swapped with those inside the singularity taking the 50% H-rank damage(or even H-rank damage) with those outside taking the user's rank in damage.

[OOC] Guild Spells LxcTBIi
    Character Info:
    Anastasia Isayev
    Anastasia Isayev

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Anastasia Isayev 14th November 2016, 8:54 pm

GOod spot on the damage. Let me fix that.

Wave your banner!  
    Anastasia Isayev
    Anastasia Isayev

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Anastasia Isayev 16th November 2016, 1:44 am

I'm gonna give this until Friday for people to review.  
    Once Friday comes around, I will be posting these spells up for official grading

Wave your banner!  
    Nao
    Nao

Quality Badge Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Player 
    Lineage : Clone of the First Clone
    Guild : Black Sails
    Mentor : Nao (Primary) Gem of Time (Secondary)
    Experience : 49,325

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Water Dragon Slayer (First Gen)
    Second Skill: Chronokinesis
    Third Skill:

Post by Nao 16th November 2016, 2:26 am

This is just feedback on what we have so far.

For the Cthulhu passive I'd change it from "lowers damage resistance" to "takes x%" more damage. Not everything had damage resist, and therefore becomes more universally useful.

For the active, because of the low damage I'd be inclined to even suggest that it treats all people in that field as one target so they get hit by single target spells. But maybe it's a little strong... but for 1 turn of effect we should be pushing for something if we are going for half h rank damage on a h+ spell.
    Yo
    Bombardment seems okay. 100m is pretty tiny though.

Movement speed support and blindness to opponents is really good. Maybe add a small slow to opponents and I think it'll do well.

Profile Magic Bank
    Anastasia Isayev
    Anastasia Isayev

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Anastasia Isayev 16th November 2016, 12:26 pm

Nao wrote:This is just feedback on what we have so far.

For the Cthulhu passive I'd change it from "lowers damage resistance" to "takes x%" more damage. Not everything had damage resist, and therefore becomes more universally useful.
    Gotcha. Will change

For the active, because of the low damage I'd be inclined to even suggest that it treats all people in that field as one target so they get hit by single target spells. But maybe it's a little strong... but for 1 turn of effect we should be pushing for something if we are going for half h rank damage on a h+ spell. Eh, the low damage for the active is one of the ways I figured we can get away with such a low cooldown on the ability. Otherwise, I don't know how to justify an H Rank summon with an ability that does H Rank damage to not only be done once
    Yo
    Bombardment seems okay. 100m is pretty tiny though.
    Most I can get. Asked the admin how wide it should be and that was the answer I got

Movement speed support and blindness to opponents is really good. Maybe add a small slow to opponents and I think it'll do well.
    Sure

Wave your banner!  
    Anastasia Isayev
    Anastasia Isayev

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Anastasia Isayev 19th November 2016, 7:08 pm

Alrighty.
    Enough time has passed and I have addressed all ideas stated forth.
    I'm going to be putting these spells up for grading here in a bit (if I can drag myself away from Pokemon).

Wave your banner!  
    Anastasia Isayev
    Anastasia Isayev

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Anastasia Isayev 29th November 2016, 3:10 pm

Guild Spells being Graded
    In case you guys want to see it's progress.

Wave your banner!  
    Anastasia Isayev
    Anastasia Isayev

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Anastasia Isayev 15th December 2016, 1:07 pm

This is done, so archiving.

Wave your banner!  

Current date/time is 1st May 2024, 4:19 pm