Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The mysterious rabbit. (Summer and Lolita)

The mysterious rabbit. (Summer and Lolita) Empty The mysterious rabbit. (Summer and Lolita)

Post by Guest 8th November 2016, 7:32 am

Spoiler:

Summer Guiyang

The Mysterious Rabbit

(Salrynn and Lolita Frost)

@tag, WORD COUNT: 230/3000

Going out with new members was so fun!

Currently, Summer was out with one of the new members known as Lolita Frost. The two were having a good time, trying to get to know each other and bonding quite nicely. She just hoped she was putting on the correct impression. Even though she knew that she can be quite hyperactive for some people, she also knew that she has improved ever since she joined the guild. She is doing jobs happily by herself or with others with no complaints, and she was always having a good time with anyone she is hanging out with.

Suddenly, while outside with Lolita. Summer tripped over something bumpy and she landed face first. Of course Summer didn’t notice this because she was so busy trying to have a good time with the new guild member. Getting up, she felt her butt and she almost groaned in pain until she heard a strange voice, and by strange voice. It was Lolita’s voice.

Looking down, Summer noticed the thing she tripped over was a really cute rabbit! It seemed to be in a pickle and she didn’t know what to do with him.

“Heya sweetie, what’s wrong??” She asked curiously, picking up the rabbit.

“Please help me! My forest is in trouble!”

Summer took a good look at Lolita to see her reaction before deciding anything.

Extra notes;

Chou
    Fluffy
    Fluffy

Player 
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Flames Of The Underworld
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

The mysterious rabbit. (Summer and Lolita) Empty Re: The mysterious rabbit. (Summer and Lolita)

Post by Fluffy 12th November 2016, 5:52 pm

277 of 3000 words

This was not the little girls ideal of fun, the high school aged child had been attending school, she had a normal life until not long ago when she chose to get involved in magic. The whole reason she contracted with Aries instead of anyone else in the zodiac? Was because neither of them were combative people, honestly they'd be happy going on menial tasks, finding lost pets or something. However being in a wizard guild, most tasks involved going somewhere that non-magic users could not go themselves, achieving things they could not! So this was what they would have to do, Frost knew this as she walked along with her guild-mate, so she had no complaints, nothing to say as they trotted along.

Actually they were getting to know each other, but she did really want to go on at least one mission, soon! "Calm down Lolita, we'll get to go eventually, we're still young yet." the voice would be unheard to summer, but it was crystal clear to the celestial mage. Speak for yourself Aries, I want to go already!" the next voice belong to circe an eagle spirit and the first contract lolita has ever made. Considering her bickering spirits she didn't notice the bunny nor her friend tripping right away.

He's like we are Lolita, he's a spirit. both of her contracts blurted it at the same time, and it made sense spirits could sense each other. "Lead us than." the female spoke up, walking forward swiftly, her keys jingling at her hip, beneath her long black sweater. The rabbit nodded and started sprinting off to lead them towards the spooky forest.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Nyx LuxEquipmentPrimarySecondaryTetariy
    The mysterious rabbit. (Summer and Lolita) Nyxsig
    ★  You Created Me, Something I Would Have Never Seen.  ★

The mysterious rabbit. (Summer and Lolita) Empty Re: The mysterious rabbit. (Summer and Lolita)

Post by Guest 17th November 2016, 7:03 am

Summer Guiyang

The Mysterious Rabbit

(Salrynn and Lolita Frost)

@tag, WORD COUNT: 488/3000

Seeing the female stay silent before she commanded the rabbit to lead the two girls, she bit her lower lip. Summer didn’t know what to really expect, but she was sure it was going to be an adventure! Just thinking of that made the fireworks expert really excited. She couldn’t wait to see where the rabbit will lead her, and it will be Lolita’s first job with Summer herself, so that was always a plus.

Making sure Lolita was ready to run, she coughed lightly and looked to her new friend, winking twice before she clapped her hands. “Let’s have a race!” The female exclaimed. She has set up a few rules for this in her head since she knew a spell to increase her speed: she will not use it. Instead, she will just try to be as fast as she possibly can.

She can see the rabbit leaping away in the direction of spooky forest, so that is their destination. With this in mind, Summer then dashed off to follow the rabbit. The rabbit needed help and that is what she will try to do. The two girls had a forest to save.

Not long after the running frenzy, the fireworks expert placed her hands on her knees. She never really had the greatest stamina in the world, she was proficient with flexibility and gymnastics in general… not athletics. She was pretty sure that if it wasn’t thanks to her speed spell then she wouldn’t of been able to have fun with fireworks without getting tired.

She was in spooky forest now… and she was shocked at what she was seeing. She was speechless
    Extra notes; None

Chou
    Fluffy
    Fluffy

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Fluffy 4th December 2016, 10:36 am

549 of 3000 words

Even complexioned fingers tugged nervously at the ends of the pitch black jacket she was wearing, making the girl nearly bite her lip in an attempt to hide her first awkward gesture. How was she suppose to pass for a mage when she was terrified of going into an adventure after a rabbit in need? Lolita had chosen this life for herself, she could have easily chosen to further her education instead but she asked for Circe's key and than received Aries, there was nothing else to do expect pursue the path her actions had chosen. If she didn't want to be a wizard she never should have asked for a celestial key ring with a key to match. Steeling her nerves again the little girl buttoned up her jacket to cover her school shirt, so she did not look like such a child beside Summer who was clearly significantly older.

"Alright." Summer should have gotten to know the child better, because Lolita actually ranked top in most academic pursuits, sports included the child had always been at the head of the pack when they had to run in gym class. So keeping up with the older female? Seemed quiet easy for the child, almost a jog compared to the fireworks experts run, easily breathing because she at least had a body still adjusted to physical strain. Not taking any time off becoming a wizard after graduation? Turned out to be a good thing, school did her good by making her physically ready for this new life. "Which one of us won?" she had stopped paying attention after a while, the mission clouding her brain.

"Be aware Loli." Already Aries didn't like how her holder was distracted, the girl fiddling with her ring as she looked over at her guild mate. "I never liked this place." she bit her bottom lip once more, but quickly dismissed her dislike, following the rabbit in.

///you can spawn the first enemy in your next post <3

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Post by Guest 7th December 2016, 12:23 pm

Seeing the forest was ridiculous, it was wreck and havoc all over to the point that Summer felt sorry for everyone that was making a living in this forest. All the animals were fleeing and running away and she felt like she couldn’t so much for them except to solve whatever was making them do a runner in the first place, even though she knew she couldn’t do much in the first place, she knew fine well that she will do the best she can while she has Lolita with her.

Speaking of Lolita, she looked to the female who was beside her, but before she could answer her after a few moments of silence. Animals came straight for the duo and almost ran over the two, Summer had to grab the girl and dived to the side with her before she got up. The animals looked frightened and they were in a panicked state, they looked like they were some lions, both male and female.

“Be careful, Lolita…” Summer warned, the creatures looked dangerous, they were lions for heaven's sake!

Summer decided they needed to be taken care off immediately for the sake of the two girls and started to spark up her hands to an extremely light colour before she began to place her hands on the creatures, burning two of them and smacking them a few times before they dropped down. Just two more to go…

Summer’s hands were still sparking like mad and all the rising star could do was look to Lolita before she was about to burn one of the other lions, but in return, one of the lions bit her arm and she grunted in pain. “Oh my gosh! I’m bleeding i'm bleeding i'm bleeding, oh god oh god.” Summer had a great fear of being incapacitated, if she becomes incapacitated during the mission then she will probably be screwed for a while.

Smacking the lion that bit her a few more times, that lion went down. Only one more remained.

HP: 180
    MP: 90%
    [color=#00ff99] - Summer
    [color=#de0914] - Laysha
    [color=#daa520] - Stella

Spells used:
    sparx:

Duration: Sparx 1/2
    Cooldowns: none
    Enemy: Medium Panicked Forest Creatures X 4

Words: 338 | @tagged | Notes: 826/3000
    ulla

Last edited by Salrynn on 1st January 2017, 2:46 am; edited 1 time in total
    Fluffy
    Fluffy

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Fluffy 26th December 2016, 3:40 pm

759 of 3000 words

Lolita felt that something was off about the rabbit they were following, there was just something that chewed her insides as she watched the thing hop along in front of them. Strangely? It felt almost just like when she had been in that accident which set her on edge. However her fear soon quelled as she heard the jingle of her gate keys on her waist, Aries and Circe would watch out for her, they always did even if she had not been with them long. with those idea's in her head? Frost continued moving forward, holding Circe's key because she promised Aries that she would not have to fight unless it became absolutely necessary since the ram disliked bringing harm to other's.

The sight of the lions made her body shiver for a single second, some sort of power sparking inside of her body, but she couldn't be bothered to figure out why that happened. Leaving her guild mate to fight all alone? Was not an option, so she twirled the key she was holding, sending fireworks out at their enemies. "Circe I need you." she opened the gate after she stopped twirling the key, summoning forth a small girl with short brown hair and eagle wings for arms.

Post by Guest 1st January 2017, 3:07 am

Summer couldn’t help but wonder why Lolita wasn’t exactly doing anything. That was until she opened up a gate with what was known as celestial spirit magic. Summer has never seen such magic before personally, considering she was a rather sheltered girl in the past. So to see a small creature with really magnificent wings instead of normal arms, she understood. That was how celestial mages went about being mages. Must be really difficult if they lost their keys or something.

Looking to her right to see the creature still staring at her then looking to her bleeding. She shook her head, maybe she was over-reacting for no reason whatsoever. It wasn’t like her arms were cut off or anything of the sort, the only thing she had to really worry about was the blood that was pouring out. Of course she knew this would get scabbed over soon hopefully, she will definitely get it patched out when she was back at home or when she was back at the guild for sure.

Looking to the sparks in her hand still, she proceeded to smack the lion a couple of times before it was on the floor. That was when her spell ran out of it’s duration and she couldn’t help but shake her head. “We need to keep moving.” The fireworks expert declared “That rabbit needs our help.” For a female that was hyperactive in her own way, she seemed pretty serious at that moment in time. Maybe it was because she was pretty peed off about the blood, but she wasn’t really sure. “I wonder who the hell would pull all this off, all the creatures seem to be in a panicked state!” Summer shook her head as she inspected more of what she could see around her before she looked to Lolita. “Let’s go.”

MP: 90%
    [color=#00ff99] - Summer
    [color=#de0914] - Laysha
    [color=#daa520] - Stella

Spells used:

Cooldowns: Sparx 1/3
    Enemy:
    Strength:

Words: 307 |@tagged | Notes: 1133/3000
    ulla
    Fluffy
    Fluffy

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Fluffy 2nd January 2017, 5:50 pm

1078 of 3000 words

In spite of her desire to be a mage, Lolita was not much of a fighter and she only had one spirit that she could call upon for straight up fighting, since the girl had promised Aries that she'd only call her in life or death situations, at least for the purpose of battle. Frost was very limited in what she could do right now, at least until she grew more powerful and contracted a few more spirits. Of course the little girl had neglected to tell her partner these facts, and she supposed when this fight was done that she should bring up those facts. The little girl nodded to Circe and she preformed her attack, finishing it off quickly so she hover above the two girls by a few feet.

"And I though you didn't need me anymore that you had a zodiac." clearly Circe was cross at the fact Lolita had not summoned her for some time, due to the harpy's temper, which instantly showed. "Who is this bimbo?!" when she started insulting summer and Frost's face went red and she instantly shoved hand over Circe's mouth. "I swear she didn't mean it Summer!" The harpy was released seconds later since Lolita was afraid to harm her, yet swiftly "Yes I did mean it!" came out the avian's mouth. "She's my guild mate, summer, so no you didn't mean it!" the avian huffed slightly using her bird leg's to hop along the ground, rolling her eyes and mocking Lolita. "Don't go so long without summoning me again kid." yes even though Circe looked younger than Lolita, the spirit was older.

"Coming, and I'm really sorry about Circe, she's really nice I swear." at least she was pleasant to Lolita who had fished her key out of a river. Everyone else? Had to earn the soul's trust, and summer just had not yet, it was reasonable, somewhat.

Post by Guest 9th January 2017, 3:21 pm

Of course, by the time everything was over and done with, Summer heard the summon speak about how Summer was a bimbo, rudely too. Summer hated it when people were rude towards the female and she just wished that people were more… considerate. She had to give Lolita credit where it’s due though, Lolita did have the manners to mention that Circe didn’t really mean it. Seeing the birds take on the fireworks expert however told Summer much different.

“That’s very much okay.” The female mentioned to the young purple haired girl. She seemed to be pretty decent for a guild member after all. “As long as we can help the mysterious rabbit, then that is all that matters. Speaking of the mysterious rabbit… where is it?” The girls lost track of the rabbit a little while ago, but it only occurred to the fireworks expert just now. “They must have run off deeper into the forest for their safety. We should continue trying to find out the cause of this as soon as possible.” She reminded herself. “I hope we can find the sourse soon. But I am sure we can do it together, right, Lolita??”

Upon saying that, the fireworks expert decided to take a stroll, all the while she was scanning around with her olive gaze. She felt really sorry for these animals and she didn’t know what to do with them whatsoever apart from taking them out of their misery if they panic far too much. “Where is this stupid source?! It has to be around somewhere… right??”

MP: 100%
    [color=#00ff99] - Summer
    [color=#de0914] - Laysha
    [color=#daa520] - Stella
    [color=#e066ff] Priscilla

Spells used:
    Cooldowns:
    Enemy:

Words: 262 |@tagged | Notes: 1395/3000
    ulla
    Fluffy
    Fluffy

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Fluffy 9th January 2017, 7:03 pm

1,549 of 3,000 words
    Lolita was starting to grow suspicious the rabbit that had brought them here. Right shortly, actually just before the fighting? He had been right in front of them, the little thing had to be in the path of the lions that raced towards them, and yet he had not been trampled, it seemed to have happened other times as well, when they had first came here the two of them had trouble not getting run over, but the rabbit never seemed to change his path. How was this possible? The thing had to be a projection of some sort, or be teleporting when something was in his way, maybe even running between two different worlds in order to avoid being crushed! Frost certainly wished they had been given more time to learn the truth, because now she did not have time to ask the rodent what he was, they had just taken a talking rabbit at it’s face value, dim wits. “Yeah about that rabbit.” the celestial mage had to tell her guild mate about her suspicions right? “I don’t think he’s like the other animals in this forest, he feels different.” he actually felt like one of her spirits, but she knew that was impossible, few if any celestial spirits were capable of opening their own gates, especially without a mage to feed off! “Like one of my spirits almost, even thought that can’t be the case for multiple reasons, but the fact remains I don’t believe he’s just some normal rabbit, we might want to be careful if we see him again.” the celestial mage spoke softly, squirming slightly as she spoke, hopping the other mage would not be uncomfortable with what she was saying.

“I say we keep running in the direction of all the startled animals, though we should be careful to not have to fight many more. As you’ve seen I am not the best fighter.” the wind mage mentioned as they pushed further into the forest. Honestly? She had not gotten into being a mage to fight, she started on it because this was the life she figured that she would be best at after her ears and tail started popping out randomly. If she stayed home? She could have gotten her family in trouble or gotten all of them killed because of whatever was wrong with her, so it was better this way. If you were magical? Why not be a mage!

Eventually her partner started getting fed up with how slowly things were going, and Lolita could understand it. “We need to be patient summer, I am sure we’ll find it soon enough, in the meantime it gives us a good chance to recover magic and stuff.” the celestial mage assured, taking long steps to keep up with the older woman, nearly panting.

Post by Guest 15th January 2017, 9:18 am

Lolita was right… the two had to go in the direction of the startled animals while trying not to fight them all. Summer was indeed the heavy hitter out of the two and only because Lolita knew celestial spirit magic and not the explosive magic that she herself possessed. Placing all of her black hair to the side, she looked around to see where the direction of all the startled animals were indeed going… Poor Lolita, she would have to depend on the fireworks expert and trust in her to do the best she possibly could even though Summer was an immature little soul… on the bright side, Lolita was experiencing her very first mission with Summer and so the two could finally get used to each other, they were going to be working together for a very long time after all.

Doing what was suggested by the young member herself, Summer scouted the direction where all the animals were going and Summer stopped and sighed softly as she gazed over to the very person that she was tasked to help and protect… She seem that Lolita was panting and Summer couldn’t help but feel sorry for her… that was when she had an idea.

Walking over to Lolita, she picked up the girl bridal style, making sure that she had a good grip on the purple haired female so she wouldn’t fall. She was stronger than most people due to the fact that she has practiced in the arts of being a gymnast. If she had the strength then she might aswell do so in her own unique way, so carrying someone bridal style is most certainly a common way to go about with it.

“Don’t worry!” Summer reassured the guild mate. “We will find the source of this iss- WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?!” Summer obviously couldn’t point but she was pretty sure that her eyes were not deceiving her, nor were they deceiving the eyes of the young celestial wizard. It was a tree and the tree looks pretty darn abnormal… The tree’s branches looked like they were about to pop out and attack the two. She couldn’t believe what she was seeing…

“Please help, please please please!!”

A little figure came into the distance… it was the rabbit from earlier! “Please help us sort this out… I will award you and the young lady! But please!”

“We got it.” The fireworks expert declared as she stared at the tree once more… “So this is the cause, we will take it down… Lolita, I understand if you can’t fight… but if you have any more of them fancy creatures then I suggest you put them to use…” She may be a C ranked mage, but her magic was still limited to an extent. “Let’s go make this forest nice again!”

MP: 100%
    [color=#00ff99] - Summer || [color=#de0914] - Laysha || [color=#daa520] - Stella || [color=#e066ff] Priscilla

Spells used:
    Cooldowns:
    Enemy: Boss
    Words: 473 |@Lolita Frost | Notes: 1868/3000
    ulla
    Fluffy
    Fluffy

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Fluffy 18th January 2017, 4:25 pm

2045 of 3,000 words

Truly they were not the best set to be doing something that involved fighting everything they saw, so the little girl was desperately hopping they could hide from some of the rushes of animals and stuff. If she had to fight too much? The child was concerned they would not be able to complete what they were doing and she really wanted to know why that rabbit felt so familiar and strange at the same time. If she did not finish helping it out? Lolita would never be able to figure out the reason because she might never see the creature again, that would be a truly sad happening. Even if she was out of school now, the child liked learning things to a certain degree, especially about others, she liked knowing about other people, it helped her get along with them, which had been important back home on the off chance someone saw her ears and tail pop out.

The second summer picked her up suddenly, not announcing her intention before hand, even though anyone could see the smaller girl had been struggling to keep up, keep pace, mostly due to her short legs... The very thing Lolita had been fearing since they started on this mission, happened, and there was absolutely nothing she could do about it! If summer bothered looking down at the child she would noticed the purple/blue haired girl now had cat ears atop her head, and a feline tail sticking out to the side, flicking slightly. Certainly? Those features had not been there before and were strange on someone who was utterly human no matter how you looked at them, yet there they were clearly now part of her, out of thin air. "No, Why now?!" she knew why though, they popped up whenever her emotions were suddenly changed, when she was startled and such, than stuck around for a while after. "Please ignore them, I just haven't gotten to a doctor yet." she had been too busy since arriving, and she was convinced her strange appendages were some magical illness that was not contagious. Sadly? She was wrong, without the cause of her ears and tail the child would not have made it as far as she had.

She suddenly noticed the tree after explaining that Summer needed to ignore her ears and tail, Frost was happy to be put down, but she frowned when asked to help. "I'm sorry I do have Aries but I promised her she would not have to fight against her will, Circe can do one more attack before she goes though, so we'll try to make it count and than I can use the key's themselves to attack here and there." the child clearly was displeased with how little she could do, especially when Circe vanished after slicing into the tree with her wings. Once her spirit did it's work? Lolita twirled Aries key for the desired sparks to impact the tree.

Post by Guest 18th January 2017, 6:00 pm

Shine down, Spark up
    Unknowingly, while Summer carried the little girl, cat ears and a tail suddenly appeared from out of nowhere, of course Summer didn’t notice until she felt something extremely fluffy due to the way she was holding Lolita. Of course, Summer only noticed when her olive gaze looked down to child the moment she said something. She… had cat stuff attached to her?! Since when?! She didn’t have cute ears at all when she first looked to the child… something definitely wasn’t right here.

The moment Summer placed Lolita down to ready herself for the fight with the tree, she sighed softly and passed Lolita her ring blade… “Now listen, Lolita.” She started “This ring blade is very special of mine, and you can use it for this fight, okay??” The ring blade didn’t look like it was anything too special to deal with, it was just a giant hula hoop that was made with metal and designed to slice and cut. She hoped Lolita wouldn’t damage herself with this whatsoever. Well, whatever, she felt bad because Lolita made a weird as hell contract with ‘aries’ whatever that meant. “Okay so the thing you do with this is a bit different from other blades… first, this can be thrown like a boomerang and it will come back… you can also use this lovely blade to hack and slash like any other sword… got it??” She instructed the little girl as she looked to the ring blade once more… she hoped Lolita would take care of it for this part of the rescue mission, and she hoped that it would teach Lolita some stuff about melee fighting too.

Meanwhile, Summer sparked up her hands once more, it was time to punch the crap out of this tree… and she done just that… she started to punch the tree like no tomorrow and even hoped Lolita would join in while the tree still needed to be taken down.

||HP:180||MP:70%||

||Tag: @Lolita||Words: 325||Notes: 2193/3000||

||Spells/Abilities||
    Sparx (1/2)

||[color=#00ff99] - Summer||[color=#de0914] - Laysha||[color=#daa520] - Stella||[color=#e066ff] Priscilla||
    Made by Salrynn from FTRP
    Fluffy
    Fluffy

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Fluffy 20th January 2017, 1:35 pm

2467 of 3,000 words.
    The ears and tail certainly were not normal features, in fact the second Lolita was placed down, they poofed out of existence once more. Summer was not too far off in her thought of something being very wrong with the little girl, the only difference was people assuming the ears and tail were what was wrong. Instead? Those features were the only thing's keeping something from being wrong with Lolita, they were a good thing and the little girl had convinced herself they were something negative due to where she grew up and the opinions on magic there. How could someone born in a country without wizards suddenly show magical features after-all! Yet none of those thing's were an issue for right now, instead they had to focus on the marionette tree right in front of them.

Summer thought that her contract with Aries was weird but it was good the other mage had not stated this thought, because the celestial mage would have been very offended by this. Respecting your spirits no matter how obscene there wishes seemed? Was the base of any good mage of her kind, and the child took her magic very seriously despite having not been a wizard very long yet. "Thank You." she seemed timid about taking the weapon, gripping it slightly with a shaky breath. Back in school? Bringing any weapon was forbidden since her's had not been a military one, so the child had no experience holding weapons of any kind, so the blade frightened her slightly.

Frost let Summer start  punching the tree, simply watching what she was doing, and trembling slightly realizing she was defenseless now without Circe. Realizing she had the ring blade, Loli tried one of the first thing's that Summer had told her, she threw the item at the tree. Of course? Catching it was something else, the girl stumbled back, struggling with the boomerang part due to her size, she had thrown it too hard so when it came back she was dragged a few feet back by the momentum. "Stop being a whimp, go slash at the tree Loli, the bimbo is showing you up, I'm ashamed!" she could hear Circe's voice in her head and Loli sniffled slightly. "Shut Up Circe!" she darted forward and ducked under one of summer's arms and slashed as the other girl would go in for a punch, than she would step back quickly. Apparently she was good at punching quick hits in and than getting out of the way.

Post by Guest 20th January 2017, 3:37 pm

Shine down, Spark up
    Summer continued to punch the tree to no end, she just wanted it over and done with. She was dodging every attack she possibly could thanks to the fact that she has exercised in the ways of a gymnast. She wanted to do the best she possibly could as she knew Lolita would probably be nervous about hanging on to such a weapon that not many people have managed to professionalise themselves with. She just had to keep a watch on the little girl incase she actually hurt herself while she performed her attacks. Lolita soon joined in however and it was truly amazing to see. Lolita seemed to have decent proficiency with the weapon and it made Summer encourage her to teach her some more about the ring blade. Maybe she should someday, it could be funner than it may possibly be.

Soon, the tree stopped moving and it was finally silent… Seems like everything has finally called down, that was always a good thing to take note of. Maybe now, the forest will calm down and all the inhabitants of the forest will be as happy as ever once more… that is the most that the two girls could possibly do for the time being. The two would just have to see what effect it will well and truly pull off.

Silence…

Nothing was happening…

Nothing was happening until Summer looked behind her to see the rabbit once more. He was standing there as calm as ever… it triggered some memories, how her parents would tell her about the story of the chinese zodiac, the rabbit was a part of the chinese zodiac, but this wasn’t THE rabbit that was involved in it’s tale at all. In fact, it seemed to be here for a much different reason than that particular one.

“Thankyou, thankyou!” The rabbit spoke, pleased as ever “I am proud of both of you girls! I am so thankful that you have saved this home for the animals!”

“No, thank you for telling us, little rabbit.” The fireworks expert kneeled down and fussed over the animal like she would with any normal pet or beast that would come into contact with any other normal person.

“Is there a celestial mage here??” He asked quite boldly. “I felt it’s power.”

“There is a young lady here who is indeed…” Summer replied. That was when the fireworks expert looked over to the young child ever so cheerfully. “The rabbit wants to speak to you… why don’t you come closer??” She beckoned for Lolita to come closer to the rabbit and herself. “How was the weapon?? You didn't hurt yourself, did you?? You worked really well, I am proud of you!”

||HP:180||MP:80%||

||Tag: @||Words: 453||Notes: 2646/3000||

||Spells/Abilities||

||[color=#00ff99] - Summer||[color=#de0914] - Laysha||[color=#daa520] - Stella||[color=#e066ff] Priscilla||
    Fluffy
    Fluffy

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Fluffy 20th January 2017, 4:32 pm

wc complete.

The little girl was relieved they had finally finished with all this fighting because she did not know how much more of it she could have taken! Lolita really did want to be a mage, she wanted to fight alongside her comrades at some decent level, but the girl was young and beyond inexperienced. Most other mages? Had been able to play with magic since they were children, but the little girl had not, she barely had a full year of experience with even her own magic and certainly no decent experience with weapons nor fighting. "I'm sorry I wasn't much help, Summer." indeed she knew that her partner had done most of the work, and it kind of bothered her that she had not been helpful. At least? She had not been a hindrance in the end, she had not been in the way, even if she had not been much help.

It was than that Summer mentioned the rabbit wished to speak to the celestial mage of the pair, and she instantly wondered why. Maybe it was going to tell her why she felt as if she had met it before?! "Yes what do you need bunny?" the female knelt down in front of the rabbit and now realized he was wearing a black vest, she also now noticed he stood on his hind legs almost like a person, instead of sitting on all fours. Getting a clear look at him? She knew this was no normal rabbit for sure now. "Actually I'm a Lepus The Hare, who has been watching this forest since my last key holder died." the girls blue eyes widened when he admitted to being one of the species of celestial spirits. Her original suspicion? had been correct, a strong prior key holder must explain why he could materialize himself for long periods at will like he had just done! "I'm sorry I should have known." she had one of the zodiac after-all, she should be able to realize when someone was a spirit! However this was quickly moved on from when she felt him probe her hand and opened it to find his elegantly designed key now sitting in the palm of her hand. "It's alright, so what do you say? Want to be my new contract?" she seemed stunned for several moments, he had heard her admit that she was rather weak, and yet he wanted to contract with  her?! Lolita blushed slightly, her ears and tail coming back as she nodded numbly. "What terms do you want, also how does Peter sound for your name?" the rabbit looked thoughtful for a second, especially at the name part, putting his paw at his muzzle, before nodding to himself. "Peter is just fine. I would prefer to simply be a pet and mentor, guide you as you grow more powerful in celestial magic. However I suppose I could fight in the future if you require me to." So peter could fight if he needed to, but preferred to not do so, he was a calm guiding presence like Aries was, that was just fine with Loli. "Alright, we'll start with no combat in our contract and change it later if you ask." the little girl assured to rabbit as he vanished like bubbles drifting away almost, vanishing from right in front of them as Lolita clipped his key to her ring.

Post by Guest 20th January 2017, 5:20 pm

Shine down, Spark up
    Lolita and the hare were doing pretty well in terms of contract… in fact, Summer never seen Lolita during the time they were together on this mission to try save ‘Peter’ and his land. Of course, this made Summer feel weird… it was like the invasion back at her home village all over again… except this time… the forest was saved and Summer was glad that she was able to save it with someone… Back at the village, she wasn’t able to save it. She was forced to run away because Jian decided it was a good time to take the mick out of her and try to destroy her mentally. Summer knew that she didn’t want to speak nor see Jian again after that incident. She hated him for what he had attempted to do to her and she wants to actually see him put away by the magic council.

Sighing softly, the fireworks expert allowed her flashbacks dissolve into nothing as she bit her lower lip and overwatched Lolita make the much needed contract that was done for celestial spirits… To be honest, she actually found it pretty unique as to how these mages have a special type of magic that can be completely deadly, they could probably be very powerful mages because they have to lend their trust on the others while summoning and if you didn’t trust your spirits then there was obviously a major problem that had to be dealt with. They say trust is important, but for summoners and celestial mages, trust is EVERYTHING.

Soon, the spirit vanished, the place started to feel inhabited once more, you could hear the animals sing and the birds roar out their tweets. It was such a divine thing to hear after the issue with the whole forest sending all the animals in a frenzy so it felt good that Summer was able to calm the place down along with Lolita.

“Okay, before we go back to the guild…” Summer began as she kneeled down and patted Lolita before she grinned lightly like the girl she was. She knew she probably wasn’t meant to, but she couldn’t resist! Lolita just looked plain gorgeous with that look on her face. After the patting, she took the ring blade away from her grasp, not too roughly though because she didn’t want to cut her hands.

“Okay, we should get going now.” Summer grinned as she stood back up and carried Lolita bridal style once more. “Say goodbye to the forest, okay?? I will be too… GOODBYE FOREST!” Summer shouted as she started to make her trek back to the guild, excited to tell everyone what happened.

||HP:180||MP:80%||

||Tag: @||Words: 446||Notes: 3092/3000||

||Spells/Abilities||

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 3:59 pm