Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Inactivity notice Jiyu/Frey/Lolita

Fluffy
    Fluffy

Player 
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Flames Of The Underworld
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Inactivity notice Jiyu/Frey/Lolita  Empty Inactivity notice Jiyu/Frey/Lolita

Post by Fluffy 29th October 2016, 7:03 am

I don't know how long this will last but work has been brutal and I've honestly barely even been home the last week.

I shall continue doing my best to post in all threads and there is no need to cancel jobs. However the frequency and quality of my writing may fluctuate many times over the next month.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Nyx LuxEquipmentPrimarySecondaryTetariy
    Inactivity notice Jiyu/Frey/Lolita  Nyxsig
    ★  You Created Me, Something I Would Have Never Seen.  ★

Inactivity notice Jiyu/Frey/Lolita  Empty Re: Inactivity notice Jiyu/Frey/Lolita

Post by Guest 29th October 2016, 11:00 am

Understood :) Take your time and do your best ^.^
    Zar Valarblood
    Zar Valarblood

Player 
    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 1325

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Shadow Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Inactivity notice Jiyu/Frey/Lolita  Empty Re: Inactivity notice Jiyu/Frey/Lolita

Post by Zar Valarblood 1st November 2016, 1:44 pm

I never even saw an introduction post from you o.o. Hope things get better for you so all of us can RP and enjoy the site!

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Current date/time is 20th May 2024, 6:47 am