Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Inactivity Notice

kittykool75
    kittykool75

Player 
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ⛧ Fallen God Slayer ⛧ ⛧ First Generation ⛧
    Second Skill: ⛧ Shadow Dragon Slayer ⛧ Second Generation ⛧
    Third Skill:

Inactivity Notice Empty Inactivity Notice

Post by kittykool75 11th July 2017, 4:32 pm

Hello to the few people who know me on this site,
    I also rp Itazura and Vesta, and as the title says I'm going to be inactive. Why you may ask? Well I'm heading cross country to Oklahoma to go to my uncle's wedding, so I guess it's like a little vacation. I have to leave tomorrow (Wednesday, July 12) midday, and probably won't be back till around the same time next week, I think not sure. But I'm posting this today because I doubt I'll get on tomorrow, finishing up packing and whatever else. I hope I can at least bring my laptop so I can maybe do posts, though I doubt it because we will be hanging out with family we haven't seen in agggggeeeesssss. Sooooooo that's it. Sorry to the people I have threads with, especially if it's my turn to post because I hate to keep people waiting, but I don't think I can gather enough muse before I leave or a while after I come back. But who knows.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

"You've got me shaking from the way you're talking
    My heart is breaking but there's no use crying
    "

Inactivity Notice 1LMjHkp
    Directory
    Golden Lacrima until 4/16/2019

Inactivity Notice Empty Re: Inactivity Notice

Post by Guest 11th July 2017, 6:14 pm

Bring some sun back for me, gurl. <3

Current date/time is 18th April 2024, 10:14 pm