Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The Mares (Solo Private)

RyoKnetegawa
    RyoKnetegawa

Car King Saint

Car King Saint

Knight VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- S-Rank- Character History!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Conqueror's Courage
    Position : Saint of Fate
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Amelia
    Experience : 250,981

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Combo Card Magic
    Second Magic: Blood Master Maic
    Third Magic:

The Mares (Solo Private) Empty The Mares (Solo Private)

Post by RyoKnetegawa 6th October 2016, 9:47 pm

Mission:

Ryo sighed heavily as he walked through the silent cemetery with him as always was his great dire wolf Gora. He didn’t need to bring the big wolf along, but horses took wolves in a good stance and with Gora being as big as he was perhaps the mares would be more inclined to behave and less inclined to try and take a bite out of the vampiric wizard. He wasn’t sure how the mares would enjoy something like vampire meat, but the less chances he had to take was the better for him, and he really didn’t want to take any more of them then he absolutely had to. As the pair walked in silence Gora glanced over to Ryo with a frown “So what are we doing exactly Ryo?”

This made the Card King laugh a soft almost inaudible rumbling from his chest “Really we aren’t doing much at all. We are just going through the motions of this job. We have to make sure that we set a good example for the younger members of the guild and pull our own weight. If that means, we have to do simple jobs like this then that is just simply what we have to do. From what I gather the men we are looking for have a house along with barn and stable somewhere nearby. Sniff out horses and we are sure to find them soon.”

Gora nodded his head and began to follow his nose the scent of horses was unmistakable so he led his partner through the cursed lands towards the location he was asked for.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The Mares (Solo Private) Au9DYh5
    Ryo's Info:

Books I've Written:
    RyoKnetegawa
    RyoKnetegawa

Car King Saint

Car King Saint

Knight VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- S-Rank- Character History!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

The Mares (Solo Private) Empty Re: The Mares (Solo Private)

Post by RyoKnetegawa 15th October 2016, 5:38 pm

Ryo smiled as he let himself be led by Gora, he trusted the great Dire Wolf’s nose a lot better than his own. He also didn’t have much intimate knowledge of the area known as the Silent Cemetary so he didn’t think it could hurt to follow after his great wolf letting him lead him to the mares that he was supposed to recover. The thought then occurred to him that if they were flesh eating mares and they had only been eating human flesh he wondered if they would even try to bite him being that he wasn’t even a human to begin with, and he was technically a corpse.

He decided that he would worry about that another time right now he looked ahead to see a great clearing with a rather large house inside of it. The other thing of note was a great pen where the mares in question were slowly moving around looking towards the few guards that were wandering around the grounds making something of a lazy circuit. At this point Ryo looked to Gora who had come up short looking around at the grounds of the bandit’s home. Ryo frowned as he thought about what he could possibly do to get the mares out safely. He didn’t want to kill these bandits if he could avoid it, but he wasn’t sure what would be the best course of action yet. So he leaned against the base of a tree next to him watching the guards make their circuit so he could find a hole inside of it.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Ryo's Info:

Books I've Written:
    RyoKnetegawa
    RyoKnetegawa

Car King Saint

Car King Saint

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by RyoKnetegawa 24th October 2016, 10:47 am

It didn’t take him long to find the holes in the circuits that were being made by the guards. So, the moment he saw them he bent down taking the spurs off his boots. He wouldn’t risk being caught by such a silly thing as that. Instead, he was going to make sure he was quiet. He looked to his wolf with a smile “Stay here Gora, keep the way clear. I am going to try and be stealthy, but if I can’t be I want you ready to back me up.” He said very calmly before he started to move towards the barn.

Gora stepped back a bit more blending in with the foliage around him. Ryo on the other hand moved like one of his kind could do. So, it didn’t take him all that long to reach the barn. He carefully opened one of the side doors meant for human traffic slipping inside the barn as quietly as he could. It didn’t take him long to find the very creatures that he was looking for. The mares were all together in a quiet corral with muzzles on their snouts. There was nothing that needed to be done with them.

So now he just had to get away with them under his control.

Ryo's Info:

Books I've Written:
    RyoKnetegawa
    RyoKnetegawa

Car King Saint

Car King Saint

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by RyoKnetegawa 2nd November 2016, 1:19 pm

Ryo looked around the barn for rope which he found with ease, and then a sight caught him. Someone was coming into the barn through the front door. Quickly, Ryo jumped up as high as he could pulling himself up into the rafters of the barn. Which thankfully had a hay loft so he took his stance there looking down at the man who was in there. He was just checking on the mares and while he decided that they needed to be fed he didn’t move much. He watched them tilting his head here and there no doubt wondering about the mares that ate human flesh.

Something came over Ryo in that moment however and he licked his lips silently. His eyes became black orbs in his skull. Slowly he moved across the beams that ran along the whole length of the barn. He dropped silently like a shadow behind the groom who was now starting to move. The moment Ryo landed he surged up and in typical Vampire fashion sank his fangs into the Groom’s neck sucking the lifeforce and power within the man’s body and consuming it to add to his own life, or rather unlife. He drank until there was nothing left then dropped the husk to the floor of the barn.

Ryo's Info:

Books I've Written:
    RyoKnetegawa
    RyoKnetegawa

Car King Saint

Car King Saint

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by RyoKnetegawa 9th November 2016, 2:06 pm

Ryo stood there a moment breathing heavily from the loss of his humanity which only made him shudder violently. He was slowly giving himself over more and more to the monster side of himself, but for now he couldn’t worry about that. He didn’t want there to be any more deaths due to him so he had to get away and do so quickly. With one quick easy motion, he vaulted over the wooden fence and into the pen with the mares. At first the three mares came towards him thinking it was their lucky day despite their muzzles they would try for him.

However, once they were all in the barn closer to him they saw Ryo’s eyes were as black as coal and that he was a greater predator than they were. All animals are capable of recognizing threats and to these mares Ryo was the bigger threat in the barn so they all stopped and stood there nervously not sure how to act or react. During their hesitation Ryo decided it was best to make his move so he slowly made his way towards the first one tying the rope around her neck carefully but tightly so she couldn’t get away “That’s better. You three are coming to your real home with me.” He said easily moving to the next mare in line.

Ryo's Info:

Books I've Written:
    RyoKnetegawa
    RyoKnetegawa

Car King Saint

Car King Saint

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by RyoKnetegawa 4th December 2016, 10:42 pm

He smiled as he moved to the next mare in line and slowly wrapped a section of the rope around the neck of the second mare who was just as nervous as the one before it. He couldn’t blame the horses for being nervous as it was a perfectly natural thing being that she was in the presence of a predator that was much more dangerous than she was. So, like the first mare he was able to easily tie the rope around her neck securing her in the next link of rope chain. Now the last one didn’t seem to want to go quietly.

She huffed and reared back kicking out her front hooves at Ryo trying to kick him in the head. Of course, this wasn’t how things were going to work out. He merely stepped back out of reach allowing the mare to have her fun, and exhaust herself. It wasn’t something that took very long at all considering the fact that these mares weren’t used to much physical exertions anymore.  So she soon calmed down and upon doing so she was quickly secured to the other two by the length of rope. With all three tied together Ryo made his way towards the doorway leading to the corral with a smirk of triumph.

Ryo's Info:

Books I've Written:
    RyoKnetegawa
    RyoKnetegawa

Car King Saint

Car King Saint

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by RyoKnetegawa 11th January 2017, 1:35 am

As he neared the door with the mares in tow he was greeted by the sight of the doors opening for him. With a groan he saw that there were several guards already there and waiting. He slowly walked towards the doors that were being held open for him. Leaving the mares inside of the barn he moved outside of the door and sure enough there were guards and even the big bad boss. He was a fat powerfully build man. He laughed as he saw Ryo emerge from the barn “So this is the thief in the night that comes to steal my prize from me.”

Ryo shrugged his shoulders in dismissal as he looked around at all the gathered men around him. It was fun to see that there were still so many fools in the world and that they all thought numbers would make such a huge difference in battle. Presently Ryo spoke “I am amazed your people saw me go into the barn. I suppose I shall have to be more careful in the future, but this changes nothing. I have the mares you stole and I shall return them to their rightful master. No one among this force you have is capable of stopping me.”

Ryo's Info:

Books I've Written:
    RyoKnetegawa
    RyoKnetegawa

Car King Saint

Car King Saint

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by RyoKnetegawa 29th January 2017, 9:48 am

The leader of all of these bandits frowned deeply as he looked at Ryo, and the mares that he had behind him. He had gone through a lot of trouble to obtain the mares and he wasn’t about to let them go without a fight. Presently, he looked around at the rest of his forces wondering if they would be enough. Most of them were just grooms he had hired or forced to be here, and it was highly unlikely that any of them would really fight for him and do their best. Still, he huffed and shook his head “We have the numbers and numbers always tell in the end! Alright boys tear him apart!” some of them were hesitant to try and attack Ryo. No one moved a muscle but the boss started to get very pissed off and he grabbed the nearest groom throwing him towards Ryo “I said tear him apart! If you don’t move right now I’ll start using you all as throwing weapons and take this son of a bitch out myself!” he bellowed loudly making everyone except Ryo flinch with the volume of his voice. Now they had no choice and a few of the grooms rushed forward.

Ryo's Info:

Books I've Written:
    RyoKnetegawa
    RyoKnetegawa

Car King Saint

Car King Saint

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by RyoKnetegawa 10th February 2017, 7:34 pm

Ryo sighed heavily as a pair of the grooms rushed forward he didn’t want to fight at all. These people weren’t worth fighting. He drew his blade in one motion slashing the first of the grooms to engage him. Of course, the edge wasn’t used, instead he used the back of the blade Most would see this as a grave insult that he would draw a blade but deem them unworthy of being killed by it. Yet, this didn’t matter to him at all, because in his eyes none of them were worthy of being sliced by it. The only clear exception to that was the boss and even then, he wasn’t about to really worry about it. With another slap to the groom’s head and back with the back of his blade the young groom went down eating the ground hard all things considering. When he was done with the first one the other had only just enough time to try and swing a shovel at him. This was a pathetic attempt to cave Ryo’s skull in and with one slash of his sword he took the shovel’s head clean off and then pointed the blade at the groom with his eyes as black as night “Back. Off.” He growled only then did the groom run away into the forest without a moment’s hesitation.

Ryo's Info:

Books I've Written:
    RyoKnetegawa
    RyoKnetegawa

Car King Saint

Car King Saint

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by RyoKnetegawa 14th February 2017, 7:05 am

The boss watched as his groom started to run away like a yellow- bellied coward and had no guts at all. This was incredibly annoying to him and he couldn’t understand it. This was just one man, and yet he seemed to terrify all of his own men who were cold hearted killers. It was bullshit and he wasn’t going to simply accept that as fact or as something that would be tolerated. All in all he needed to teach his men a lesson once he dealt with Ryo. He bellowed out his rage and slapped the nearest of his men next to him “Get in there and tear him apart! If you just defeat him then he’ll be dead!” A few of the braver grooms and even one of his guards started to move forward spreading out in the hopes that Ryo would be unable to reach them on his own, or deal them damage if they spread out.
    This of course was a foolish notion as Ryo simply shook his head reaching behind him and using his sword he cut a wound right above his slacks. As it bled he focused and soon the blood started to grow out forming into a scorpion tail 3 meters long and thick ready for combat.

Ryo's Info:

Books I've Written:
    RyoKnetegawa
    RyoKnetegawa

Car King Saint

Car King Saint

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by RyoKnetegawa 14th February 2017, 7:05 am

The sudden appearance of the tail caused the grooms with their pitchforks, and a wood cutting axe, and the guard to take a step back. The guard lifted his shield and charged forward from the left most side. He lifted the sword he was carrying as if he were going to crash it down upon Ryo’s head. However the tail lashed out first slamming into his wooden shield shattering it without much effort pushing through and sending the man flying sprawling into the dirt several meters away from where he had started to charge at Ryo. The others all seemed to take another step back, but Ryo wasn’t having it instead he charged the first groom he saw using his sword to bat away the pitchfork the man held and send it flying away while his tail surged up over his right shoulder slapping across the man’s chest sending him spinning into the dirt. Yet, Ryo wasn’t finished and he whipped around gripping his sword flipping it around to grab it by the hilt before he threw it like a javelin. This caused the blade to fly through the air and strike a groom in the head dropping him unconscious to the ground.

Ryo's Info:

Books I've Written:
    RyoKnetegawa
    RyoKnetegawa

Car King Saint

Car King Saint

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by RyoKnetegawa 14th February 2017, 7:06 am

Three men down in so quick a succession there wasn’t much more that could be done. There was a lot of fear to be had, but the guards were the ones who moved forward now. They all sought to circle around Ryo, but a deep howl ripped through the air and caused all of them to flinch stopping dead in their tracks. Sure enough bounding from the forest around them came the giant form of Gora already in his battle form his fur shining softly like ice crystals in the moonlight. The grooms took one look at him and his huge snarling face before they all cut and run as fast as they could without looking back, and without thinking another thought about what they were going to do, or how they would fight back. It was no use so they cut and run without worrying about a thing. Even the boss looked a bit nervous by what he was seeing as that huge wolf slowly curled around Ryo snarling viciously at the rest of the men who surrounded the pair. The guards all started to take a step back as well. Ryo smirked looking to the rest of the men “hmmm, did you really want to continue on with this terrible idea?”

Ryo's Info:

Books I've Written:
    RyoKnetegawa
    RyoKnetegawa

Car King Saint

Car King Saint

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by RyoKnetegawa 21st February 2017, 9:39 am

The sudden appearance of this wolf that easily towered over everyone was beyond the ability of any of the lesser peons to stand or contend with. The grooms that hadn’t run were now in full retreat fleeing as fast as their legs would carry them. Most of the barbarian’s men simply dropped their weapons and ran headless of the bellowing roar of their leader “You damned cowards! How dare you flee like mongrel dogs with your tails between your legs! I will find and kill every last one of you mark my words!” the rest of his men were glued to their spots shaking as they were clearly terrified of Gora who snarled viciously his thick fangs exposed in his snarling face as he sized up the opponents before him and Ryo.

Ryo sighed as he looked back at Gora before looking back to the mares who were struggling in their bonds to get at the fallen human that was closest to them. He moved over to them picking up the lead rope and giving a short whistle to bring Gora over to him. The wolf slowly moved not taking his eyes off of the humans before him. Ryo handed him the lead rope silently which Gora took in his massive jaws holding it carefully, but also tightly.

Ryo's Info:

Books I've Written:
    RyoKnetegawa
    RyoKnetegawa

Car King Saint

Car King Saint

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by RyoKnetegawa 21st February 2017, 9:55 am

With Gora holding the lead of the mares Ryo felt much better and slowly moved out towards the previous spot where he had been standing sheathing his blade with a slight flourish letting the sound of the blade sliding into its scabbard ring out, this in turn sent shivers down the spines of everyone in attendance. He looked to the boss with an unamused gaze shaking his head “I would like to get going home now if you don’t mind. There is no point in delaying this obnoxious pissing contest any further. If you don’t have the stones to stop me yourself then the least, you could do is let me go.”

The barbarian turned his tomato red face towards Ryo huffing in his anger as he clenched his fists “I see I’ll have to deal with you myself! Fine I will do just that and show all of these worthless cockroaches just how I deal with pests like you!” he flexed himself snarling again “Don’t beg for mercy because you will receive none from me at all! Once I’m done with you I’ll feed you to my mares as an example to these worthless fools!” now he charged forward roaring his anger at Ryo.

Ryo's Info:

Books I've Written:

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 6:00 am