Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

But I just left...(Private/solo/Job)

Raiza
    Raiza

The Red Player

The Red Player

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- 11 Sinner- Coming Storms- Dark Guild Ace- A-Rank- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Descendant of the First Reaper
    Position : Sinner #5: Wrath
    Guild : Savage Skull
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 225,322.5

Character Sheet
    First Magic: The Reckoning
    Second Magic: Death's Game
    Third Magic:

But I just left...(Private/solo/Job) Empty But I just left...(Private/solo/Job)

Post by Raiza 21st March 2016, 1:10 pm

Spoiler:

Back again, just when Raiza thought he was done with the place, but then again this area felt like a peaceful home. Inside the catacombs he felt the energy of all the fallen. Even those whom he felt had not fallen were within these walls. Lord Harrigan came to mind, a great leader that had left shortly after he had joined. Some accuse Raiza for not being able to experiance the loss of Harrigan, but he himself knew it was very much real to him.

"Guess when I explored the catacombs, they found a new pathway. So It'll be my job to go down and map it. No problem, and besides I'm pretty sure this will be noting but cake. Then again, last time it was a mental hell. This time... I'm more than prepared"

A snide chuckle escaped his lips as he instantly activated his calculations ability known as 'in the zone'. "I've got a long way to perfect this, but this'll give me a perfect representation of the limits of the ability, as well as the ability to perfectly map the entire pathway that I take, as it will take exact photographic memories." Eagerly taking his first steps down into the catacombs, the stench of death began to fill his nose.

"hey plants behind me, in case Thorn catches wind that I'm down here, advise her to stay out. I'll be fine, and I'm not going to be so mentally beaten as last time. Thank you", he felt silly for talking to the plants seeing as he could not understand them or hear the plant's words. However he knew they heard him, and as freakish as it was, he knew it worked, talking to the plants, they were like Thorn's kin. This was more than just an assumption that the plants nearby would forward his message if he absolutly asked for it.

once that was done, Raiza would shut the door behind him, the entrence vanishing from sight as the shrubbery moved over it to prevent random any passerby fining it.

post 1/10
    words: 343
    Hp: 300
    temp hp:150
    Mana: 97%(100-5+2%*from haste*)
    IN Zone Dura: 10
    Spoiler:

_____________________________________________________________________________________

But I just left...(Private/solo/Job) YdfXSKP
    Raiza
    Raiza

The Red Player

The Red Player

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- 11 Sinner- Coming Storms- Dark Guild Ace- A-Rank- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

But I just left...(Private/solo/Job) Empty Re: But I just left...(Private/solo/Job)

Post by Raiza 21st March 2016, 1:11 pm

So that was it, the start of the mapping. Raiza knew at this point it would not be hard at all to quickly run through this like it was nothing. However something still scratched at his instincts to be on guard. The air didn't seem that bad, yet he knew something was off.

A sigh only escaped his lips as he decided to try out the spell that he saw had changed. Last time he used this summoning technique, the guard had been used to block Alleria's brutal attack, he was a noble knight enlisted under Raiza's contract. The contract was broken when the knight went to turn on him, yet he at the same time understood. Now, according to his heads up display, the spell had changed. "time to see by how much" Raiza scoffed out, not too big of a fan of summoning, as to him he did not see them as a great asset, however something made him try to use this finally.

Raising up his right hand, the summoning spell was cast, and before him a knight clad in black and red stood before him waiting to engage the enemy. "Name please" Raiza would demand the name of his new contracted summon, however the knight would shake his head. "A servant needs not a name. Call me what ever is fit master, I am a death knight ready to serve you in any way I can. If I so perish, I will return over time"

Raiza smiling and feeling satisfied with that reply, he lowered his hand, and continue to walk forward. "Walk with me then, keep your guard up. My job is to explore the new passage way"

post 2/10
    words: 283
    Mana: 89%(97-10+2%*from haste*)
    Companion Dura: 5/5
    Companion HP: 200
    IN the zone dura: 9/10
    Spoiler:

Last edited by Raiza on 21st March 2016, 1:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Raiza
    Raiza

The Red Player

The Red Player

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

But I just left...(Private/solo/Job) Empty Re: But I just left...(Private/solo/Job)

Post by Raiza 21st March 2016, 1:12 pm

Remaining silent the knight kept stepping forward while Raiza would keep a moderate pace behind him, arms crossed seeming only slightly impressed. Was this the limit of his companion spells?

"Knight, tell me, are you aware of my magic?" seeming to be curious as to how much knowledge his companion had at this time, it was not a normal magic to discuss, and quite frankly, the way his summoning contracts were not the same as normal either. In fact, a normal wizard that went to get a summoning had to physically contract using keys. Raiza however... acquired a new summon just because of a 'level(Rank) up'. That alone meant his magic itself is the reason a new contract was formed. Using this logic, perhaps his own summon knew how to access new spells.

"Of course master. Your magic is the reason we within your contract live" Using a mono-tone voice, the knight never stopped walking as the reply was given.

Though if one thought Raiza wouldn't catch the word 'we' then they were seriously mistaken. "What do you mean 'we' knight. Who else is contracted under me, and how do I summon them?" Raiza only let out a sigh as he stared into the back of the knight whom seemed to be leading the mapping party, but in fact, Raiza was just using him to be the first to alert any enemy.

"You have a few of us. I am the default summon, however when mixed with special spells, you may bring out new a summoning. I however am not allowed to tell you which spell fusions are. That is a violation of our contract, and part of your experience. That is as much as I may tell you. "

Nodding in understanding, Raiza still spoke up "your words are appreciated knight. you have my gratitude. You may continue the lead". However, it was just then a few grunts and groans began to echo through the halls. and thats when Raiza saw the creatures ahead.

ooc: Rolls must occur after my 3rd post. This is my 3rd post, so rolls will now happen. Rolling 3 monster dice for me to deal with next post ect...

post 3/10
    words: 305
    Mana: 91%(89%+2%*from haste*)
    Companion Dura: 4/5
    Companion HP: 200
    IN the zone dura: 8/10

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by NPC 21st March 2016, 1:12 pm

The member 'Raiza' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    But I just left...(Private/solo/Job) NormalMonster But I just left...(Private/solo/Job) Boss But I just left...(Private/solo/Job) WeakMonster
    Raiza
    Raiza

The Red Player

The Red Player

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Raiza 21st March 2016, 2:04 pm

ooc: well... thats just not fair @ boss but okay LOL

Three things happened before Raiza could even realize they had in fact happened. Spikes had shot through the floor hitting his knight who had the lead, puncturing the armor and causing some rather gruesom looking pain onto the knight. Even the groan of agony could be heard as it made Raiza wince at such. "Knight... expel yourself, Lick and heal your wounds, I've got this. Sorry for the trouble. I'll re-summon you in a bit"

It was unfortunate yes, that the summon had been hurt, yet Raiza did not feel like needlessly sacrificing his new summon so...wastefully like he once did with the old noble knight he had. This time, he would be working with his allies, rather than using them.

Though now what stood before Raiza was what looked like a zombie esque creature. While the thought of a zombie was potentially threatening, just one lone zombie would never be good enough. Their power came with numbers, and by the sounds of a screech from not that far away, the zombies just did not have those 'numbers' needed.

"Undead... I'll reap your soul, and cast you from this plane once more", muttering just loud enough to barely be heard by other than himself as he charged forward, swiping the zombie's head clean off before finishing up by an upwards slice through the chest, cleanly cutting through the trash fodder mob.

However the spilled zombie blood only cause a now louder screech that caused sound wave damage to all within the corridor. This mage Raiza notice his temp-hp go down signifigently as a bat like creature made it's appearance.

post 4/10
    words: 270
    temp hp:150 -60(sound wave) : 90
    Mana: 93%(91%+2%*from haste*)
    Companion CD: 3 posts remain - 4 = has been reduced to or below 0, and ends the CD
    Activating my haste ability to reduce any CD by 4, and reducing my companion CD
    Haste cooldown begins now: 5 (posts before I may haste again)

IN the zone dura: 7/10

Raiza
    Raiza

The Red Player

The Red Player

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Raiza 21st March 2016, 2:39 pm

Before Raiza knew exactly how to respond, the creature would fly past him, clawing at his shoulder, taking a nice chunk of clothing with it, and tearing into his flesh. It seemed impervious to his reaper's cloak defense, and his necklace wasn't being worn at the time. However the creature was fast enough that once Raiza spun around to aim his gun, another sound wave hit him, bouncing an echo into his ears and causing small bleeding. Such hard hitting, and quick attacks quickly melted through his over-health combination. This Truly made Raiza think twice about his next course of action, however even so his 'in the zone' spell was still more than active, and more than ready to go to work.

The first thing that came to mind was sound beat sound, and more so this bat used sound as an echo-location. already having been hit once by the sound wave strike made him wince, however he quickly activated his blue mage technique, and mixed it with his checkmate signature spell

Inhaling air as Raiza prepared to execute the newly and temperarily aquired technique, Raiza would exhale a loud 'roaring' sound wave with his checkmate spell. Together it formed a rather nasty sound wave that would ripple through the air to match the bat's sound wave, and knock it out of the air and cause it to stagger up, obviously it was very weak to any sound based techniques from the obvious bleeding in it's own ears. Yet still it stared at Raiza like he was food.

post 5/10
    words: 258
    Hp: 300 -10(roll over from sound wave) +5%(15 due to reaper healing) = 300hp
    temp hp:90 -40(claw strike)-60(Sound wave) : 0
    Mana: 85%(93%+2%*from haste* -10)
    Haste cooldown begins now: 4 (posts before I may haste again)
    IN the zone dura: 6/10
    checkmate cd: 2
    blue mage cd: 2

spells used:

Raiza
    Raiza

The Red Player

The Red Player

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Raiza 22nd March 2016, 2:45 am

Responding to Raiza's Echo sound strike the creature could only stare at Raiza, the word Sinali was spoken before it took off straight towards Raiza once again, not daring to use an echo sound attack as it had no clue if Raiza could replicate it once more if it did.

Though the word did catch Raiza off guard. After all Sinali was his old pillar leader prior to Thorn taking that spot. What happened to her, Raiza had no clue, however he did know that now this creature must have known her name some how. Though it was far too weak to even ever be considered that it would have been the reason Sinali had vanished. No instead Raiza deducted that it may have been made by her or escaped from her. Which the latter of the two made Raiza laugh. Escape? from the scream's pillar? Hardly... the only escape would be death and even then that isn't always the case either.

"Come, face death then!" finally responding to the creature that was still charging him, Raiza would raise his gun sword up, a snide evil grin on his face as the trigger was pulled a total of three times. Each trigger pull would lodge a bullet into the bat creature, cutting deep into the flesh and causing serious mortal wounds before Raiza would finish with another spell. "Next will be a critical hit" he had spoken charging his blade up with yet another spell, reading himself for one more slice to the creature still blindly charging. "This means death" he would finish it right here.

post 6/10
    words: 264
    Hp: 300hp
    Mana: 87%(85%+2%*from haste*)
    Haste cooldown 3 (posts before I may haste again)
    IN the zone dura: 5/10
    checkmate cd: 1
    blue mage cd: 1

Raiza
    Raiza

The Red Player

The Red Player

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Raiza 22nd March 2016, 2:58 am

The spell was charged, and ready to go. His gun sword began to shimmer slightly as he quickly took advantage of the physical material around him by phasing through at the last second, leaving just but his arm out as he swipped through the creature and let off a gun shot twice while it did cut through the creature, causing even further damage. However that was hardly needed as the slice through the stomach of the bat creature thing was more than enough to call it's death. The wallowed screem being heard after it hit the ground was enough to say that much.

"Done" he whispered, flicking his blade free from any blood while exiting the wall. "I may not cheat in games, but... these cheat based spells do come in handy, and fairly fun to use too". Kicking the dead bat thing to the side Raiza could only sigh. "Twix... hungry?", knowing full well his pet was a symbiotic parasite like creature and had an appitite for flesh no matter what it was would be more than happy to 'clean up'

Showing such, a pure black essence began to leave Raiza's body taking the form of a shadowed monstrous head that would devour the dead bat creature only to return back into Raiza's body feeling satisfied.

Even a chuckle from Raiza showed he genuinely knew the pet was happy with the meat. "See, that so works... cause I rather you not eat my insides", a smile was cracked as Raiza kept walking while dark shadow tendrils began to exit Raiza's body, no doubt looking and feeling around, or it may just be Twix was overly happy at this moment.

post 7/10
    words: 281
    Hp: 300hp
    Mana: 84%(87%+2%*from haste* -5% -10% +10% natural regen its been 5*actually more* posts)
    Haste cooldown 2 (posts before I may haste again)
    IN the zone dura: 4/10
    checkmate cd: 0
    blue mage cd: 0
    critical CD: 3
    Breach CD: 2
    Spoiler:

Raiza
    Raiza

The Red Player

The Red Player

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Raiza 22nd March 2016, 3:12 am

While it was a kill well worth admiring, Raiza still had a job to do, and the passageway he went down finally came to an exit. It had been dug around and many zombie corpses laid around in the open burial room. "So... we can use this room for more burials of course, it is a catacomb, nothing too out of the ordinary, and it looks like this was where the bat creature had it's hiding spot, huh twix? oh well, time to head out... but first"

Raising his hand once more, he would re-summon the knight he had been talking to before. "Have your wounds healed Knight?", Raiza asked inquisitively as he didn't want to have to wait for the knight to catch up due to injured legs. Though it was more than apparent the knight had indeed recovered. "we recover near instantaneously within that realm. Here our magic is limited, in there we are stronger."

Nodding and then continuing to walk forward he would gesture the knight to walk along side of him. "Knight I wish to know something. Can you tell me of my future spells? Those in which I may not have unlocked yet?" If the knight knew how his magic worked, then surely they knew his entire magic? Possibly or not.

"Alas Master I regret to tell you that we of the summoning world within your magic do not know. We know all in which is written or what exists. It allows us to know your other summons, but fusions we do not know, or new spells we do not know" speaking in a serious tone, it seemed the knight was telling the truth.

post 8/10
    words: 279
    ooc: not counting any combat stuff, no more combat. The summon I just sent out will have long enough dura to last the rest of the job anyways.

Raiza
    Raiza

The Red Player

The Red Player

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Raiza 22nd March 2016, 3:22 am

An annoyed sigh still was let out from Raiza whom even though knew the summon had not lied, he still did not like that answer "Can you give me insight on how certain spells of mine work then? Other than what the description on my Heads up display does?" It was true, Raiza didn't have a lot of answers yet, and he had no idea how some of his spells even worked despite knowing full well that some of his spells he had used without truly thinking about it. There were only three spells he truly wanted to know about, while the rest he genuinely understood.

Deciding to start drawing out the map using his 'in the zone' photographic senses, he eagerly looked forward, waiting for the Knight's reply

"Of course, which do you inquire about master?" using the same mono-voice as before, the Knight did not stop in their pace, but did look over to as what to Raiza was doing, showing potential personality regardless if the summon lacked true emotions.

"First is that admin command, the one that has no data in it's description. Its upload and download. It is always on an infinate cool down, and I cannot use it right now. What is it for?" Since Raiza had not owned a ship that fit the requirements for that spell, it was blocked out, even if he had learned it in his last level up. This made Raiza curious as to all hell on how to exactly 'use' it. in the first place.

post 9/10
    words: 256

Raiza
    Raiza

The Red Player

The Red Player

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Raiza 22nd March 2016, 3:31 am

The knight would only nod at Raiza's question. "You do not fit the requirements. We do not know how to fulfil them specifically, but we do know it it requires another thing first. An ability from another object to allow syncing. We've ran through this exact spell before in the summon realm. We suggest that it is a transportation based thing, as it is listed near another admin command. When you rank up again, we'll know for sure no matter what"

Not... the answer Raiza was looking for, yet he understood it quite well. The things he knew about in earthland were the magical cars, and more so the sea or air based ships also exist. Perhaps one of those was what the spell required. It would make sense, but at the same time Raiza questioned the ability to store a ship within himself like that. It made little sense, but hey... that would be one hell of a surprise factor for anyone that tried to jump him. Boom, insta ship.

The thought only made him laugh as he turned the corner, still drawing the map out. "Knight, you're dismissed. I'll be experimenting fusions later on. Tell the rest of the summons that I do not wish to be called master. Just call me Raiza."

Nodding his head, the knight would vanish from the physical realm and return to the summon realm that existed within Raiza's magic. "Map completed", he whispered, walking up to the exit of the catacombs, heading towards the guild hall in order to give all the new information of the catacombs to the one that issued the job.

post 10/10
    words: 272

C-rank Job completed

Raiza
    Raiza

The Red Player

The Red Player

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Raiza 22nd March 2016, 6:06 am

ooc: was informed I forgot to roll for my reward

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by NPC 22nd March 2016, 6:06 am

The member 'Raiza' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    But I just left...(Private/solo/Job) StrongMonster
    Raiza
    Raiza

The Red Player

The Red Player

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Raiza 22nd March 2016, 6:07 am

ooc : Strong monster: 12,000 jewel reward

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 7:21 pm