Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Seven the Hired Muscle

Strawberry
    Strawberry

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Blessed By the Fourth Wall
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 250

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Anime Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Seven the Hired Muscle Empty Seven the Hired Muscle

Post by Strawberry 1st September 2016, 6:35 pm

7 walked through the Motor City. Another servant had to guide him here, because he could not be trusted near the train alone. The sky was dark, the streets were dark, there was very little people. It seemed like the Spooky Forest started to spread wherever 7 went, and he walked with a happy bounce in his step, since he didn't know what a job was. Even if he did, he didn't know what this job was either.

"Alp... Imma let you off here. Go talk to Theobold Thawn. Theee-Ooohhhh-Booolllld Thhhhaaawnnn"

"Theee.... Ohhhh... Bollld.... Thhaawwnn... Talk Theobold Thawn?" 7 replied.

"Yeah. Now go." The servant pointed into an alleyway, and 7 nodded his head and ran into the alley. There he saw a man, wearing a flashy purple suit, with a purple fedora on. He had a cane, and walked up to 7. He had been warned that the mage coming to help him wasn't... Equipped with a proper mindset... For his age. This, he took in mind. The mindless ones made a great muscle.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Seven the Hired Muscle NaomiSig
    Strawberry
    Strawberry

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Seven the Hired Muscle Empty Re: Seven the Hired Muscle

Post by Strawberry 1st September 2016, 6:44 pm

"Theobold Thawn?" Seven said to the man.

"MISTER THAWN to you. Got it?" The purple-clad hustler responded.

"Mister Thawn?" Seven replied, ignorant of the whole formal title bit. "I talk Theobold Thawn..."

Seven got up, and turned around. He began to walk away until Thawn called back.

"No dumbass! Come here! I'm Theobold Thawn. Do you know why you're here?" He was answered with a shake of 7's head. "You're gonna be my Hired Muscle. You're gonna help break up some stores, okay?" A blank stare confirmed what the servant said about Seven.

"Take this bat, and smack it like this." The purple-suitted man slammed a wooden baseball bat onto a can three times. He gave Seven the bat, whom repeated exactly what Thawn did. He seemed to get it at the least, Thawn thought.

"Good, let's go. We've got work to do." Thawn left the alleyway with another bat in hand, followed by the blonde savage skull member.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Strawberry
    Strawberry

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Strawberry 1st September 2016, 6:55 pm

Seven followed the man until he reached a store.

"Anderson Autobody Shop." the store read.

"An....dare....son..." Seven tried reading. He didn't get much reading practice down in the lab, he only knew the basic sounds of the letters. He couldn't figure out how to pronounce "Autobody" for the life of him. He kicked some dirt, and threw the bat on the ground from frustration. Only when he heard a whistle did he remember what he was doing. Seven picked up the bat and ran into the store.

"THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU'RE LATE ON PAYMENT. SHOW 'EM!" Thawn pointed to the cash register, and motioned with a swinging manner. Seven got the gist and slammed the bat onto the register, causing it to burst open and money to fly out.

"I can't give you that! That's funds for the shop! Without that, I won't be able to get you money!" The shop owner pleaded. Not understanding that he was sad, Seven just slammed the bat into one of the windows, shattering it. Thawn slammed his onto a computer and tore a phone out of the wall, and grabbed a woman from out of her chair.

"No! Please, not my daughter!" the man pleaded.

"Your daughter, eh?"

Strawberry
    Strawberry

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Strawberry 1st September 2016, 8:14 pm

Theobold grabbed the daughter, and yanked her by her hair outside.

"Keep your money! I'll take this little beauty as my payment for this month! DON'T BE LATE NEXT MONTH!" Theobold motioned for Seven to come with him, and the two of them left a crying shopkeep crouching on the ground.

"You know how to fight, boy? My newest hoe will need a little... Initiation..."

"..."

"Ball your fist up like this... Good... Now hit her with all your might." He demonstrated by balling up his fist and punching the girl as hard as he could, causing the girl, and her father, to scream. Seven got instantly reminded of one time when his father whipped him for going into his room.

"Been bad?" Seven said while pointing to the woman.

"Uh... Yeah. She's been really bad."

With that, Seven balled up his fist and hit the young woman in the face as hard as he could. He didn't know how hard he truly hit her, he just assumed he was inflicting as much pain as he got when his hand got smacked with the ruler. Fun fact: The ruler paled in comparison to Seven's wrath.

Punch after punch, Seven's face wasn't angry, it was just normal. He had no happiness or anger, he only thought this woman did something wrong. Around the fifteenth punch, Thawn stopped him.

"Alright fella, we don't wanna kill her. A bruised face'll do fine, because with a body like that she'll make me more money in a week than this bum could get me in a year. Come on, one more place." he left the young woman's body there - he'd be back for it later.

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 2:08 pm