Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Intro to the guild

Lilim
    Lilim

Heaven's Traitor

Heaven's Traitor

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- Summer Special Tier 2- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Warrior's Heart
    Position : None
    Guild : Lamia Scale
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 1,225

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Takeover: Heaven's Traitor & Hell's Exile (W.I.P.)
    Second Skill: 2nd Gen Shadow Dragon Slayer (W.I.P,)
    Third Skill:

Intro to the guild Empty Intro to the guild

Post by Lilim 22nd July 2016, 7:34 pm

"Welcome!" someone shouts at me cheerily, waving me forward as though they knew me. Pulling me along, they dragged me through their rugged doors, "I think they had an abnormal event happen recently, so I can't help but feel bad about not helping..." "Well, this is the main Guild-hall, where..." This girl said this into one ear and out the other, since my brain was otherwise occupied by the many faces, the Hall, and many other things, but mainly a door, ancient looking, and pristine among the damaged surroundings, and I looked for an answering face amongst those who sat, stood, or whatever else they were doing around me. "That's the door to Zuo Cii's library, an amazing bastion of knowledge, or it once was..." she drifted off on that sentence, and I didn't push the subject. "Anyways, this is Lamia Scale, and I've one question for you."I immediately held my breath, awaiting the question with bated breath. "Do you want to join our family?" she said with absolute sincerity, almost threateningly, but not.

"Absolutely" I breathed.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Intro to the guild Z8lAzQC
    Kihia
    Kihia

Pretty as a peach 1

Pretty as a peach 1

Administrator- Moderator- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Bloodline of the Frozen Armor
    Position : None
    Guild : Lamia Scale
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Iarok Kaloka (deceased)
    Experience : 337.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ice Make Magic
    Second Skill: Crystal Make Magic
    Third Skill:

Intro to the guild Empty Re: Intro to the guild

Post by Kihia 23rd July 2016, 11:00 am

Kihia Avoa

Kihia had been walking through the marble halls of the new Guild hall making sure the Magic Lacrima circuits to the city’s defense systems were well installed. The reconstruction efforts had only settled down about a week ago, the marble new marble hall was fused to the foundation and the Zuo tree once had a roof over it, something Kihia was sure made the old coot happy. He walked down the steps from the stair case that led to the up reaches of the Guild hall. He then entered into the main hall where various members of Lamia Scale were taking a well-deserved break, with the Zuo tree standing tall in the midst of the room.

Kihia was wearing his normal get up, his armored trenchcoat coupled with a grey shirt underneath and a pair of grey slacks. His long hair was tied into a Swordsmen’s bun, and he had Icarus in its sheath on his back. He looked around the main hall as a gentle smile formed on his face, he then noticed someone he didn’t recognize being dragged into the Guild hall by one of Lamia Scales members. He nodded, and then walked up to them, he overheard the mention of the Library and sighed, “The Library was lost… but remaking a new one is on our list of things to do… Also my friend… the Library was up on the higher levels if you remembered correctly…” The mage looked dumbfounded for a moment and then recovered, “Oh Yeah That’s right! Sorry about that.” Kihia then sighed and looked at the new comer, she was a young woman with Crystaline white hair and eyes wearing a dress. Kihia nodded her direction in greeting, “Welcome to Lamia Scale… I am Kihia Avoa… and its nice to meet you…”
    ### || @tagged || notes
    Frozen Knight Of Lamia Scale
    MADE BY RAVANA

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Intro to the guild Kihisi10
    Intro to the guild 17496c10
    EXP:350/1200

Themes:

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 7:25 pm