Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Sir this is a wizard guild [intro]

Julius Seas
    Julius Seas

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Destiny
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 1,855

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Water
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Sir this is a wizard guild [intro] Empty Sir this is a wizard guild [intro]

Post by Julius Seas 7th March 2021, 6:51 am

The legend of Zelda Twilight Princess ~ Hyrule Castle town :

Magnolia town, a town that never stands still no matter what happens take for example one of the most famous guilds in Fiore turning dark just because one person did some bad things. The town may have been in uproar for sometime but it's citizens quickly went back to their usual routine because well that's humans for you they'll talk about it for two days and after that they pretend it never happened but that's all in the past the Fairy Tail guild is back in their hometown.

A blond haired man dressed in pirate garment walked out of the the train station took a good sniff and exhaled satisfied Honey I'm hooooooooooome! The man shouted and caused some heads to turn but eventually the residents quickly lost their interest. Oi Julius, did you really had to be so loud? Squable said while he was stretching his wings on the blond pirate's shoulder. Oh come now Squable my dear, don't be such a party pooper it's an emotional reunion for me! Do you have any idea how long it has been we've been here? Feels like an eternity I'll tell ya. Julius said as he patted the parrot on his head. Standing at the station brought Julius back to the time he first arrived at the town, a beginner wizard ready to start a career not on the sea but on the land, well maybe on the sea as well. Yeah you're right kid so are you ready to say hi to everyone at the guild? Julius closed his eyes for a second and thought back to everything had happened before he journeyed around the world. Physically? yes! Mentally? Meh. Julius said as he shrugged it off and started walking into the direction of the guild. That's not something for you to say, but then again I can understand. It will be okay my dear, there's more then social interaction to scare me away!

After a walk through town and only getting lost twice, Julius managed to find himself in front of the Fairy Tail guild. Memories from the time he spent here flashed before his eyes. Julius gulped for a second and started to shake a bit. Oi Julius you alright pal? You seem so nervous I haven't seen you like this in a really long time. Squable asked worried as he was floating in front of Julius' face. S-shut up bird, I am NOT nervous okay? Julius took a few breathes slapped his hands against his face a couple of times and walked towards the doors of the guild with both hands on the door he pushed against them and the doors flung open he looked inside and the guild was as busy as he could remember. Julius let out a sigh of relief and cleared his throat. Honey! I'm hooooooooome!

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Squable:

Sir this is a wizard guild [intro] X9tEBuc
    Mura Kensho
    Mura Kensho

The Ghost Slayer

The Ghost Slayer

Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Neutral Guild Ace- Dark Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Halloween Social - Haiku Contest Participant- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Hero- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Pluto's Oathbreaker
    Position : God of Mettle
    Partner : Mythica
    Faction : The Luminous Covenant
    Guild : Fairy Tail (GM)
    Cosmic Coins : 155
    Dungeon Tokens : 21
    Experience : 10,355

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Spirit Completion Magic
    Second Magic: Onmyōdō
    Third Magic: Second Origin

Sir this is a wizard guild [intro] Empty Re: Sir this is a wizard guild [intro]

Post by Mura Kensho 7th March 2021, 1:53 pm

The reconstruction of the guild hall really did prove a trickster – it gave off the vibe that not much had changed visually in the guild. It was a good time for Julius to return; buzzing crowds and drinks were scattered around the tables akin to 3 Generations ago. A few aspiring mages were checking the place out too, hoping to find themselves joining the Fairies’ ranks one day. The main hall had such characteristic comfort, being resided in stone brick walls and ambient fires and outside rays of the sun shining through the windows. While the last design of the guild hall showed its main tavern in a more modern fashion, this atmosphere felt so much more… hospitable. The visitors and regulars felt at home here.

From a nearby, colorful jukebox, a song played on lute and flute was gently emitting across the space. That was when Julius entered the hall and greeted out to everyone, proclaiming his return back home. At first, no familiar faces met him with recognition… but among the curious looks that the rowdy, sailor-looking blonde got stood a bartender behind a solid, wooden desk with a glass that he was in the middle of rubbing clean with a white cloth. A blue, flaming orb was… snoring next to him.

The bartender had a precognition that he, somehow, had seen Julius before… but he couldn’t figure out where or how. They had never met in person, so where did this sense of familiarity come from? Said bartender, a tall gentleman with oak-brown hair and donning a fine uniform of his profession, decided to see if he could dig up his memory by calling the outstanding lad: “Welcome back home, sir! Here, let me treat you to a drink… *shake* *shake* You’ve been here before, huh? I could’ve sworn I didn’t miss a single member joining Fairy Tail since my first day… maybe I’m getting old.”

If Julius were to approach the bartender for his free drink, he would be able to spot the facial features of the ghostly orb that belonged to Kyuken. That would be the first, recognizable face that Julius met today…

WC: 358
    TWC: 831

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Themes:

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 9:23 am