Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Every Time the Moon Shines, I Become Alive[Private Job - Marceline]

Raiza
    Raiza

The Red Player

The Red Player

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- 11 Sinner- Coming Storms- Dark Guild Ace- A-Rank- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Descendant of the First Reaper
    Position : Sinner #5: Wrath
    Guild : Savage Skull
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 225,322.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: The Reckoning
    Second Skill: Death's Game
    Third Skill:

Every Time the Moon Shines, I Become Alive[Private Job - Marceline] - Page 2 Empty Re: Every Time the Moon Shines, I Become Alive[Private Job - Marceline]

Post by Raiza 21st October 2016, 3:38 pm

Where was the omega? A question both members of the party were still wondering, and despite more smaller werewolfs coming, it didn't halt the lingering worry of where the second strongest now was. With the Alpha down for the count, only able to fight if one of them got near it's body, and even then it was knocked out because of the pain. This at least comforted Raiza that they were now down to only one of the stronger beasts.

Though despite that, Raiza's gaze kept switching back towards Marceline, looking to see if she had sight on in. Except this time, Raiza was witnessing something different, a fight against the were-children. They were fast enough to land a blow on his comrade, and that was something he rather not let go on for much longer. If it did, he may not have an ally at the end of the night. So, what better logical reason to fight with than to kick it up one more notch. Starting with dropping the silver gun he had, letting it fall to the ground before breaking away into dust so the werewolfs didn't somehow manage to use it. Instead of that gun, he'd be using his duplication glitch technique to create a second gun sword, while activating both the fusion spell unfair aimbot and his signature spell checkmate to amplify that spell.

Now begins the real fun. Two guns, each able to fire seven shots of magical energy. Each with the ability to make bullets curve up to 90 degrees once, and 25 degrees for a second curve. No matter how fast the werewolf children were, if they were predictable like kids typically are, then they will fall with no trouble. However, when did anything ever...ever go to plan perfectly? The loud growl of the omega neared them. Perhaps hearing the yowl of the children brought it back, thought the reason matters not, the painful ear splitting howl behind Raiza was enough for him to pivot on the spot he was, bringing up the guns just before his own head was instantly removed from his body. The swipe of the omega's claw shredded right through Raiza's head, removing it clean as a knife through liquid butter.

However, one could not killed the undead so easily. The only trophy the werewolf claimed that moment was Raiza's hood was on the ground where his head should have been. The incorporeal form he possessed allowed him to take damage without sustaining physical damage, unless he switched back to a physical form like before in order to slow something down. A maniacal laughter followed as his head seemed to re-appear like a liquid reforming into a shape. His gun swords still aimed at the omega's body, two trigger pulls were made as he raised them up to the shoulder blades of the omega. The two shots would curve after penetrating theflesh of the furred beast, going slightly down the arms, turning spiritual as it did to stop more physical damage as it began ripping through more spiritual muscle before exiting near the elbows. No physical damage delt, but spiritual, enough to cause extreme pain, and still cripple the arms to.. A second pull of the trigger before the omega knew what was going on would be expected, but Raiza was already leaping backwards, one gun aimed directly at Marceline's back side. A shot was fired, curving 25 degrees, then 70 degrees another way after traveling a bit to hit one of the children werewolfs in a leg as they were running towards Marceline. The attempt to slow or stop them before turning his attention back to the omega whom was still howling in pain.

"Hurts doesn't it... the pain of losing a limb on a spiritual level, the damage becomes so much more permanent you cannot heal from it. How much longer do you want to suffer, want your children to suffer. We wont kill, but do you really want this village to be named the cripple village? I don't know if you can turn back to humans or not, but you should just stay here, go back to the houses and wait till daytime" His attempt to reason with the beasts was unknown, but he had no idea if it'd work or not. His guess was it would not work at all, but dictating how long they have been fighting, maybe just maybe the inital shock of the transformation would have worn off a little to allow some reasoning, even if the beasts remained feral to some degree. It was true they were beserk primal beasts, but even the more primal of animals has a consciousness to protect it's young, as well as themselves. While it might not understand the language Raiza was speaking, he had still hoped due to their human side, that they indeed would.

Though it made the Omega drop to all fours as if he was going to be lunging forward, instead a loud howl pierced the midnight sky. Flocks of birds, and other small animals were already retreating from such a stinging sound. The children seemed to slow, and keep their gaze on the omega before awaiting to see what would transpire. Was the omega thinking of the words Raiza spoke, or planning an attack?

+884

8,140/10,400

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Every Time the Moon Shines, I Become Alive[Private Job - Marceline] - Page 2 YdfXSKP

Every Time the Moon Shines, I Become Alive[Private Job - Marceline] - Page 2 Empty Re: Every Time the Moon Shines, I Become Alive[Private Job - Marceline]

Post by Guest 22nd October 2016, 10:12 am

Marceline Anicetus
    The werewolf stumbled backward from the force her weaponized arm had used to connect with the flesh and bone of its body. It glanced down at the gash that bled vigorously at its place on its stomach, then to the missing half of its arm. Marceline watched as the beast's gaze grew ever-wide and haunting, its ears flattening against its head in a miserable manner. Slowly, the beast's maw cracked open and a soft whine escaped its jaw, the only sound it could manage to make. Marcy smirked at the beast, her smile long and drawn out across the luscious lips, peeling them back to reveal sharp fangs. "Maybe next time your fathers will teach you the first rule to fighting, hm?" the undead mistress inquired to them. She didn't expect an answer; in fact, she was rhetorically speaking to the creatures as they began to back away from her.

Her gaze switched from the werewolf children to Raiza, who stood just beyond where she was, watching the fight ensue. He had seemingly dropped his silver gun and shattered it to pieces, only to replace it with two ethereal guns in return. Marceline snapped her fingers the moment Raiza had replaced his weapons, and beneath them, the ground rumbled gently. The moment felt as if only a train was passing by, a soft buzz in the ground, yet not enough to disturb the sleeping. As time passed by, that gentle shaking would turn rough, casting over a large vicinity of the village and peeling up dust and dirt. She seemingly stood her ground as the ground rumbled beneath her, as if the shaking didn't disturb her existence. One by one, arms pressed out of the ground and pulled themselves free, releasing entire bodies of undead villagers.

These summoned undead clawed their way to the surface until all five of them stood behind her in a readied garrison. With still no sign of the omega, Marceline's entire focus was on annihilating the werewolf children that coward before her. Perhaps she had gone insane with the thought of slaughtering these werewolves, in hope that their deaths would summon the omega. However, the summoned undead were not trained to kill, they were simply trained to hurt and take down enemies. Moving her arm outward, Marcy changed the lineup of her men, listening as they shambled around into a horizontal line. She then moved her arm forward and pointed with her forefinger in silence, sending her men out to battle the children. A soft laughter emitted from her lips as she turned away from the skeletons and zombies as they unleashed themselves upon the children.

As she turned around and her eyes flickered toward Raiza, her maniacal laughter had instantly been cut short. Her manic expression had changed from one of pure evil and wretchedness to one of a little girl someone she loved taken from her. The reflection of the omega's claws raking across her job partner's throat and lopping his head off could be seen in her eyes. Unconsciously, her arm reached out toward Raiza, assuming automatically that he had just been slaughtered by the werewolf. She gritted her teeth and ground her nails into the palm of her hand, then burst forward into a cloud of ash, appearing at the front of the omega. Marceline's arm stretched outward and the blade of her weapon form skimmed the chest of the beast in an untimely manner. Shots fired off into the omega's shoulders, piercing the flesh and bone, but never once dealing any physical, solid damage.

Shock coursed through her body, causing her to stumble backward into Raiza's chest and her head tilted backward to look at him. On the ground was nothing but a hood, no sign of his head missing or blood coating her body from where she stood. Her lips were partially parted, her red optics staring up into the identical ones of her partner as he glared at the omega. Embarrassment flooded her face and turned it a darker shade of gray, forcing her to disperse into a cloud of ash and move away. She reappeared on the sidelines of the battle and stared blankly at Raiza, a change in her expression from hatred to confusion. Quickly as the confused expression had come, her mouth closed and turned into a frown and she crossed her arms over her chest. Marcy's face was still a slight shade of grey darker than it naturally was, indicating that she was still embarrassed over the matter.

"You should warn me when you're capable of doing something like that; I thought you were dead!" she yelled at him. One arm grabbed hold of the other at the elbow, pulling it close to her side as her gaze turned down to the ground. Marceline bit her lip and kept quiet momentarily until the omega had released a cry from something Raiza had said to it. Red orbs flashed toward the omega and the children, who had now gathered in a group just beyond Raiza and the omega. She wasn't certain as to what the group of werewolves were bound to do, just that they were gathered for something. He must have said something logical to the omega enough that the omega was able to understand what was being said.

wc: 885
    Junier of GS + Adox
    Raiza
    Raiza

The Red Player

The Red Player

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- 11 Sinner- Coming Storms- Dark Guild Ace- A-Rank- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Raiza 27th October 2016, 4:57 am

The shock of the events unfolding was...different. Even before Raiza's own gaze, he witnessed a side of Marceline that he hardly understood. One that made him feel off. Good...but off. Luckily the omega had been listening to his words and had halted the attacks. The little children werewolfs nearest to him seemed to keep a steady, hostile gaze but at the same time, kept behind the omega.

Would they attack? Would the omega atttack? Two questions raced in Raiza's mind, two questions that kept his guard up, while trying to understand Marceline's actions and words. True, not even a day had passed since they performed that dirty act together, but could any form of care or bond form that fast? Was it formed from the prior team work they had together on another job? No matter the cause or reason, Raiza felt the concern was wrongly placed. Concern should be set onto Marceline, who took far more damage, and severe physical damage.

"I sincerely apologize my qu--- I mean Marceline." His heart thumped once when speaking out of line, it felt like a cold chilling hand grasping every blood cell in his body and yanked in a new direction. Pain filled for a brief second, but was it all in his own mind? True he was bitten by taking his physical form during the 'act' but could it actually have caused this change. Realizing this it became easier to fight off, yet it lingered in the back of Raiza's mind to keep tabs on this. Luckily this wasn't a permanent lasting effect. The effects already being fought off by his reaper powers.

"I have two forms. An etheral one that allows physical and magical things to pass through me, though no physical damage is done, it takes a toll to reform my body when disrupted from an attack. While I take no damage, I cannot deal damage with my body. Weapons & spells yes, but my body becomes as easy to pass through as air. While in a physical form, I can do things like... what we did earlier, or use my own body to provide support in my defense & offensive strikes, like I did when I had lost my arm." Cutting himself off from continuing, he noticed by now the omega had not just left, but there was something gleaming on the ground, a shining object in the moonlight. The sounds of wolfs faded from the area, and it brought some concern to Raiza at first when he looked around to see no sign of a single werewolf. Was the omega still able to move that fast? The alpha was gone too. What was this?! A strange feeling of uneasiness set over Raiza but nothing he could do allowed him longer ranges of sensory.

While it made him worry about their location, Raiza knew the wolves were now simply hiding, waiting for him and Marceline to just leave. Their job was in a sense, over now and all they had to do was go collect the reward from the magic council. Who... may still try to capture them both. Though the drop off point was a populated city. No doubt done so niether side could cause trouble to the other. If the council attacked Marceline or himself, then the city's safety would be jeopardized. Then again. no real intelligent villain ever went themselves, they sent rats to do it. To collect, and return.

Lifting his gaze back to Marceline, it sent a cold shivver down Raiza's spine, not in a bad way, but one that made him act. His reaper form was easily dismissed, returning to the normal form he possessed, even his arm had gotten done being reformed at this point. His body vanished into the shadows, reforming just feet from Marceline. Arms extended out to wrap around her, hopefully fast enough to not make it look to weird to what he was doing, and pulled her in for a hug. "Marceline. Why were you worried for me?" Clearly being able to see it with the change of shading on Marceline's face, Raiza knew that all too well, but still felt different about it.

Still, he didn't let go until told,asked, or any discomfort and dis-want was shown. His gaze kept on her as the next words left his lips. "What now? The job is done"

+729

8,869/10,400

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Every Time the Moon Shines, I Become Alive[Private Job - Marceline] - Page 2 YdfXSKP

Post by Guest 27th October 2016, 8:15 am

Marceline Anicetus
    It was the second time that he had nearly said "my queen" that Marceline would stare at him with narrowed eyes full of curiosity. What was causing the young man to call her such a thing when it was quite clear she was only a "queen" of her castle? Her gaze wandered to the ground, the embarrassment finally flushing from her face as she was now preoccupied with what was going on. She tried to connect the dots of what was happening, but even if she tried as hard as she was now, none of it made sense. The only thing she had done to him was bite him, but biting couldn't have done much... could it have done something? Doubt clouded her mind as she wasn't fully aware of what her new-found capabilities allowed for her to do. Even millennia after she had been brought back to life by Death and given a small amount of his power, she had not explored all of it.

For a fleeting moment, the undead woman had thought, perhaps, that there was something of her fangs that allowed her to do the worst to people: turn them. If she was able to turn people, however, wouldn't that have made her more of a vampire than the succubus she was? Maybe there was something that she was missing out of all of this, some key piece of information that told her succubi were capable of such a thing? She kept her gaze from looking at Raiza, afraid of what would happen if the full transformation had taken him over. Hopefully, no transformation would ever occur, then she wouldn't have to explain herself to the man at all. What a relief that would be if none of it ever happened, where she would be able to go back to having normality in her life. Finally, Marceline let her gaze drag back up to Raiza, staring at the ethereal form of her job partner standing before her.

She would be given a full rundown of his two different forms and a good explanation of the both of them. Her gaze would steadily stare back into his, soaking in the information that he was giving her, but not fully understanding. Perhaps it was because Death wasn't something that could be fully understood or she was simply being an ignorant child. Quietly, she would nod so that he didn't have to go into deeper detail of his two forms when time was vital to them. However, time wasn't vital, time was only a concept to them, nothing would be more important than to assure both were alive and well. The eerie silence drew Marceline's attention away from Raiza and to their surroundings, finding that not a single wolf remained. Even the ones she had tied up and pretty much left for dead had all been taken with nothing of them left behind.

Something on the ground sparkled beneath the moonlight and curiosity once again grabbed hold of the young maiden. Slowly, she would move toward the sparkling essence and pause once she had reached a few inches in front of it. Staring down at the item, the woman would come to realize that it was an amulet having somehow been dropped by who knows what. Marcy crouched down and scooped the item up into her hands and looked it over studying the large pendant in the middle. She stood back to her feet and held on tight to the item, having no real pocket to place it in other than her pouch. However, she didn't want to just toss it in there and have it be lost forever because she couldn't find it in the mess there. Sighing, the woman turned back to Raiza, nearly started out of herself from how close he had ended up being to her.

Much time hadn't been given to react to what he was about to do next, the only thing she felt was his arms around her. Marceline stood there in his arms for a moment as he simply held her, not exactly responding to his heartfelt action. Seconds later, she shifted her body and wrapped her arms around his back, nuzzling her face into his chest. He asked her why she had worried so much for him in those fleeting moments of what one would call being a savior. Yet, she had no words to give him for her reason behind it, just that she would throw away her life to save any comrade. It didn't matter who they were or where they were from, if they were friends of hers, they would be under her protection. She let him go and took a step back from where they were conjoined and dug into her pouch with her free hand.

"There is nothing more for us to do here, but before we part ways, there is one thing that I want to give you," she spoke to him. Her free hand was now clasped tightly around something small in the palm of her hand and she would gesture for him to give his own. Once he extended his hand out, she would place a tiny, silver coin into his hand and close his fingers around it. "This item that I gave you... not many have it, but I want you to know that you can use it to summon me to your side whenever and wherever you are. All you have to do is hold the coin to your heart and wish for Death... heh... as strange as that happens to sound. After that, repeat the words 'unknown spirit, I call to thee, me who wish to set you free; cross on over, so that I may help, come to me, reveal yourself'." A brief smile crossed over her lips and she let her hands drop back to her sides, her gaze now looking down at the amulet.

"Do you want this at all? I'm not sure what it does or where it came from, but I thought I would ask," she added, lifting the amulet up to him.

WC: 1,019
    Junier of GS + Adox
    Raiza
    Raiza

The Red Player

The Red Player

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Raiza 29th October 2016, 2:44 am

It all started with a question. The unanswered question peeked Raiza's interest in the situation just a little bit more. While the answer could be simple, or be easily told, Raiza still wanted to believe something else was off, or at least something was missing. Though it could not be pin pointed, Raiza's mind wandered back to the situation when Marceline began to speak. It felt like any other good bye. Two teammates beginning the phase in which they separate and go on their own way for who knows how long. Except something jerked at Raiza this time.

That feeling lingered briefly as he kept listening to Marceline's words, only briefly looking down as an object was placed on his hand, and his hand was guided to wrap around it. Normally it'd not work, something as simple as that would cause someone to phase right through him. Could Marceline tell he went into a physical state the moment she went to reach for him? Perhaps, but still, was worth looking into later. Despite his mind crossing to curiosity, he still kept an ear to pay attention to the words spoken to him. Unfortunately, he did not have a way to repay this and have a way to summon himself. it was unfortunate, and another thing to look into. "I hope you can make this work both ways, if you ever require or want me around" His words made him flash to the earlier thoughts, but also flash to when Marceline spoke about her own castle. A queen to their own castle, it symbolized something in Raiza's mind. What it was however, was just a brief thought before he went back to listening.

An amulet? While he did not know what potential it possessed, if any at all. It did reflect the beauty of the night. A shame that it could not rival the beauty standing before him. A smile crossed Raiza's lips as he took the amulet for a moment. The object was dirty, but essokinesis easily remedied that exact problem. The jewelery piece was now clean as it ever could be. The sparkle reflecting the moonlight began to restore Raiza's magical power. In fact, it restored it completely, giving him an aura surrounding his body from being pushed over the tip for that small moment. "Reflecting it from the moonlight gave me my magical energy back... interesting" his words were confirmed on his heads up display magic, it showed him a second new status effect. Though, the first new status effect was not because of the amulet, but rather something else. It had a strange effect, one he could not understand, or read. One that he would have to investigate later. This second new status effect he could read, it was magic up. Something that while would be interesting to be used, Raiza had already earned an object far greater than this. it was the coin currently in his hand. A coin to reach Marceline.

Deciding this was a factor, Raiza shifted his position so that he was behind Marceline and began to place the amulet necklace around her neck. Gracefully ensuring to not snag on any hair as he did this. "Beauty should be with beauty." He spoke, giving a light heart filled compliment to her. Normally this sort of action was far beyond the crap social skills Raiza possessed, but yet he felt empowerment in charisma. Was it part of something? Or was it just coming more natural as time passed. Regardless of the cause, he gave no mind or attention to it, as he stepped out from behind Marceline after placing the piece around her neck. "By now, not only has the magic council seen our actions, but perhaps so has my weasel to go collect. They should be back soon. Of course, you are not to leave without your pay. This isn't negotiable, hope you know."

While it sounded like he became much more firm, it was because of what the amulet did was why Raiza wanted Marceline to have it. The jewelery could help ensure something like tonight never had to happen again, because watching Marceline get tore up actually made Raiza wish to kill every werewolf in the area. In fact, he may just pay this village a visit another time at a later date when the magic council was not on their backs, ensuring no deaths happened. These furry mutts needed to die for laying their weak claws on such a person. However no amount of just thinking about it would make something happen. Action would be taken at a later date.

"You sustained so many attacks. Will you be alright? Do you require anything?" thinking on the fly, and remembering that Marceline resembled a vampiric being with the fangs, among something else, since Raiza had no clue Marceline was also a succubus. "like blood?" he questioned, trying to be sympathetic, and understanding.

9,690/10,400

Post by Guest 4th November 2016, 12:41 pm

Marceline Anicetus
    Marceline stared quietly at Raiza, gazing over his facial features as a ricochet of different emotions seemed to swaddle him in a blanket like a baby. She remained silent and glanced down at the coin that was hidden inside of the palm of his hand, then back up to his face. Was what she had said something that struck his heartstrings like a stringed instrument or was something else going on entirely? Was it impolite to ask him if everything was all right or would that be intruding in on his thoughts and she shouldn’t inquire. Marcy cracked her lips open partially, expecting words of concern to come out of her mouth, but nothing ever came, not even a sound. Perhaps it was best that neither of them focused on the aura that surrounded them, but rather, focus on something else entirely. Breathing in deeply, she smiled softly at him, expecting for him to not saying anything to her and simply leave like they always did.

Hearing his words, however, Marceline glanced back down at the little coin in his hand, shaking her head in response to him. “Unfortunately, the coin doesn’t work for me, it only works for those who I give the coin to as tribute for being by my side. As such, you’ll be able to summon me wherever and whenever you need me, but I will never be able to summon you to me. It doesn’t much matter anyway; after all, Death isn’t someone who needs companionship as much as the humans of Earthland do. Don’t take it the wrong way, Raiza, I’ll always appreciate having you at my side, but even though, Death works on Its own.” She reached forward and hugged him, though quickly pulled away seconds later and adjusting her outfit as she took a step back. “I expect to see you around me, especially after our little fling; don’t think something like that should view ourselves in a different way to each other.

The amulet was taken from her hands in that moment, figuring that him taking it from her meant that he wanted it for himself. That didn’t matter much to her, considering it was just a piece of jewelry that she was certain didn’t have anything important with it. “It’s just a silly little piece of jewelry that I’m sure neither of us really want and I doubt it has any magical properties to it,” she responded to him. She shrugged her shoulders and let her gaze wander away from Raiza and the amulet, wondering if this truly was the end of their journey. To be honest, it felt it had gone by rather quickly for her, even with the lack of killing that the two of them had done on the job. Being around Raiza was, essentially, something that she enjoyed and could easily get used to if he happened to make himself more known. This had been the first time she had seen him since she had joined Savage Skull and left, making her believe he was dead to the world.

Her attention was quickly drawn back to her job partner when the magus moved and shifted his position so that he was behind her. Instinctively, the woman stiffened her body into a rigid stance, expecting him to turn around stab her, literally, in the back. Perhaps it was her lack of trust toward people that made her believe that she wasn’t as important to him as she believed herself to be. However, when all he did was unclip the amulet and clasp it around her neck, she reached up to touch the pendant dangling between her breasts. His words made the blood in her face concentrate at her cheeks, turning it a darker shade of gray as she listened to him. “But… Raiza. I do not want to be around the village any longer than necessary; the Magic Council is still the Magic Council. They’re going to want to hunt us down and maybe this was their reason for giving us the job… us being two Coming Storms.

She bit her lip and looked down at her arms and legs, wondering if perhaps the reason he wanted her to have the amulet was not of his own accord, but because of what happened. Staring at the wounds that coated her limbs and torso, it was no doubt that it had put worry into the mind of her job partner. However, she could easily rejuvenate herself if only she had been able to kill the werewolves and eat some of their souls. “I’ll be all right, Raiza, I promise,” she answered his unspoken question, glancing up from her injuries to look back at him. “You were the one that had your head lopped off! Don’t ever scare me like that again, I was terrified you actually were dead and I was on my own.” Marceline breathed in deeply and let out an air of relief and exasperation before dropping her hand back to her side. “Raiza, I want you to know that if you ever decide to leave Savage Skull that all you have to do is find my guild master and she’ll take you in.

Raiza’s next words only made the young enchantress laugh, finding it amusing that he believed her to be some sort of vampire. “Oh, Heaven forbid that I’m one of those unseemly creatures of night,” she responded to him, giving out a chuckle as she answered. “I’m not a vampire, Raiza, but I will give you the benefit of the doubt; my species is actually rather similar to a vampire. However, we don’t drink or sustain ourselves off the blood of a person, rather we sustain ourselves on the vitality of a man. When I say man, I quite literally mean the male sex; you see, Raiza, I’m a succubus and it is the life essence of your gender that sustains me.” She opened her mouth to reveal the sharp fangs nestled where normal human canines would have been, then closed her mouth. “Those fangs are what allow for me to suck out the vitality we receive from our victims during. . . you know. . . anyway. . . perhaps it’s time for us to part ways, no?

WC: 1,046
    Junier of GS + Adox
    Raiza
    Raiza

The Red Player

The Red Player

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Raiza 11th November 2016, 11:16 pm

The deed has been done, so now what? The pair were still chatting it up, and the smell of blood still filled the air. While Marceline had made Raiza curious just on the small little fact she had brought to him. "A succubus huh... " Raiza's words had cracked a smile on his lips. His eyes focused on the student of death, his gaze would not waver for a few short moments. Time for realization knowing that it wasn't him that really did the seducing for the earlier moments, was it? Could you even do that to a succubus, or did Marceline plan all of it out.

While who or what was no longer a concern, Raiza traced back to what else his lovely job partner had said. Leave Savage skull? It was possible. The old guild master was back and many things seemed strange to him there. Those he knew, those he felt secure near had changed around him. new presences that he was not yet used to. The though was etched into his mind not only as what Raiza felt was an order by the one he had a strange feeling to call queen, but also etched into his mind as a full blown reality check. The fact was, where he was now did not matter. He was a phantom in the guild, an ace, a pillar leader, but even with recent events, recent attacks, things were changing. There were people in his way, and perhaps Marceline had a good point. Yet should he say something now about it?

"I'll consider your offer. For now, time to go. You'll find your payment in your pocket already, I had enough on me to cover what we'd be paid by the councel, so It'll be my job to go collect. I have unfinished business that I require to check in with. However please stay safe." When did Raiza place something in his partners pocket? Was fairly easy when he could turn part of his body incorporeal, which made for some interesting after thoughts on what he could do right now. Though enough of dirty thoughts, the fact round 3 was something he'd jump on, was enough to make Raiza blush his entire body began to shift to a pitch black entity.

"I already ensured a safe route out, though I assume you'll use your special form of travel anyways However, if you need the safest route, take towards the woods in our north west. There is enough traps in the other directions, anyone trying to flank for a good while will have trouble." his smile had long changed when he knew it was good bye, and his body began to grow wings in this lineage based transformation. A feat he could not normally achieve more than once a day, but it was strange, he could maintain it longer or back to it when he wasn't even fighting.

"I suppose this is good bye. Stay safe, and don't you dare let the side of good keep you down. One day you'll have a kingdom of a mass populace. Heck, you have me as a part of it from now on. Heck, maybe I'll end up an incubus or something " he finally spoke, a last hug given, but regardless if it was returned or not, Raiza had phased right through his partner, before taking off into the shadows. The wings only as a cosmetic to make any on lookers think he was also going into the sky. Which was only partially true as he went through the shadows of the forest, using rogue's shade to travel to his new destination, he had things to take care of anyways.

The tension grew as he even neared his meeting point. A strange figure had already been there. One who he had anticipated. "Job is done." Raiza's words had escaped his lips like venom, as if the man he was talking to was not on his side, or at least their 'side' was not 100% confirmed. "that woman, who was she?" While being nosy, the man had handed a case to Raiza, the jewels in a different form of the usual payment was in there after all. "Rat, you've got nerve to ask questions about my fellow savage members. Try to keep in line around here". a snarl escaped his mouth after vanishing while his pet had confirmed the contents inside of the case. Which once it was true, Raiza was gone.

+748

10,400+ /10,400 job done.

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 11:34 am