Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Sesshomaru's intro (open)

Sesshomaru
    Sesshomaru

Player 
    Lineage : Gold Rush
    Position : None
    Guild : Lamia Scale
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Emerald Light
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Sesshomaru's intro (open) Empty Sesshomaru's intro (open)

Post by Sesshomaru 30th March 2016, 1:05 pm

Sesshomaru walked through the doors of the guildhall with an excited look on his face. He couldn't believe it, he had finally made it to Lamia Scale! He had dreams since he was little of one day being able to join this guild and now he was here. He looked around excitedly trying to see if there was anyone he could talk to.
    Azurius Tade
    Azurius Tade

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Legal Guild Ace- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Blessings of the Chosen
    Experience : 2175

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Celestial Angel
    Second Skill: Incoming...
    Third Skill:

Sesshomaru's intro (open) Empty Re: Sesshomaru's intro (open)

Post by Azurius Tade 30th March 2016, 7:44 pm

A
    zurius Tade had returned from a recent endeavor feeling more alive than ever. Walking up the steps of the guild hall he stretched his arm, rotating the shoulder to try and knock out a kink he'd developed from sleeping in an awkward position on Elaine's lap while riding the train. Stopping at the entrance, he'd noticed a new face in the hall. The guild was like one of those super small communities where everyone knew everyone, even if someone didn't like knowing who was who... everybody knew. It had shrunk that much over time... all due to a series of misforunate events that lead to the dwindling of the guild. Though it seemed the guild was regaining some prowess as Azurius had managed to get Elaine to join, the two of them quickly becoming very good friends. Then, there was this guy who quite possibly no one brought here. "Yo, new guy!" Azurius called out, materializing a thin cigar in his right hand. He walked up to the man, switching hands so the cigar was in his left one and stretching the right hand out to shake the new person's hand. "Name's Azurius Tade, 'kin call me Azure if it fits your fancy." he said with a friendly, inviting tone.

WORDS
    TAG

credit to nat of adoxography and gangnam style.
    Elaine West
    Elaine West

Player 
    Lineage : None
    Experience : 487.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Re-Equip magic
    Second Skill: None
    Third Skill:

Post by Elaine West 30th March 2016, 7:52 pm

Elaine wasn't to far behind her partner, waving him off after the last mission telling him she'd meet him at the guild. She was in her usually sundress because battle Armor tended to scare the children who played near by the guild. She opened the large doors with a bit of a grunt; they were heavy for such a short girl as she searched the room for her partner. She found him talking to a man that she had never seen before. She walked over, heels tapping against the floor. "Hey, Az. Ya know, smoking's not great for you...." She greeted him, before looking over to the new man. He had blue hair and glasses, he didn't look like much of a Mage in her eyes; but then again, anyone's first glance toward her, neither did she. She smiled brightly at the man after Azurius introduction. "And I'm Elaine West, I'm new around here too, you can call me Eli if you'd like."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Sesshomaru's intro (open) 137588058467
    Sesshomaru
    Sesshomaru

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sesshomaru 30th March 2016, 8:25 pm

He looks over at the man walking up to him and smile. "Yes! Real people to talk to!" He thought to himself. He hadn't had contact with anyone in a few weeks till he made it to Hargeon and always enjoyed meeting new people. He looks at the man with the cigar and shakes his hand. "Hello. It is great to meet you Azure, I am Sesshomaru. " He hears a female voice and looks over to see a girl in a sundress. She didn't look much like a mage to him but she was in the guildhall so he guessed that she was one. "Good to meet you as well Miss Eli. I am Sesshomaru."
    Elaine West
    Elaine West

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Elaine West 31st March 2016, 4:14 am

"Sesshomaru, it's a pleasure to meet you. I know I don't look like much like it, but I am a Mage." She laughed slightly. She summoned up her broad sword, her old one, because her new one had a....'problem' (I.e totally not containing the emanate of some super awful black magic). "I'm a requip Mage, I can't really do much, but it's enough right?" She smiled, tossing the sword aside as it dissapeared into think air before it hit the ground. [/color] "What about you? Would be in a guild if ya didn't know magic right?"[/color]

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Sesshomaru
    Sesshomaru

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sesshomaru 1st April 2016, 12:48 pm

Sesshomaru watched Elaine use her magic with fascination. He always enjoyed seeing people use magic that he had never seen before. "That is really cool. I have heard of requip mages before, but I have never had the opportunity to meet one before." He listens as she asked about him. "Yeah, I know some magic." He smiles and his whole body becomes surrounded by a emerald colored light that fluxed around him a bit. "This is may magic Emerald Light. It is mostly a supportive type od magic but it has a variety of spells and it combines with my fighting style pretty well."
    Azurius Tade
    Azurius Tade

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Legal Guild Ace- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Azurius Tade 1st April 2016, 2:57 pm

E
    laine was quick to show the new member her magic, something Azurius was rather cautious about. While Azure was able to overwhelm most any enemy with his own spells, he didn't like flaunting them about due to many others having concerns with how it worked. Azurius held his cigar in his mouth, reaching his hands to the ends of his black trench coat and sliding them under it. When his hands cam back out, they were each holding a pair of lever action shotguns. "Ain't no fanshy tricksh" he said with the cigar muffling some of his words. He slid the guns back into their holsters under the coat and took a slow draw of his cigar. Once withdrawn from his mouth, Azurius turned his head to the side to exhale the smoke. While the smoke was non-toxic, unlike human world tobacco products, and it did smell like a lush forest, it was still considered rude to blow smoke in someone's face and Azurius was mindful of that. "Folks don't show up at a guild cause they wanna take pictures." he said before taking another draw of the cigar. He walked over to one of the white granite tables and gestured for Sessho to have a seat with him, naturally Elaine too.

WC:
    TAG

Elaine West
    Elaine West

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Elaine West 1st April 2016, 3:06 pm

"Emerald Magic Hm? I've never seen anything like it before....I like it; I'm sure it compliments you nicely." Elaine said taking her seat next to Azurius. She rolled her eyes at his comment. "Geez Azure, can't you be a bit more friendly to the guy? He just walked in a handful of minutes ago~" She sighed, she shot an apologetic look at Sesshomaru, her partner, as mindful as he was, had a tendancy to speak with sass. She turned her attention back to him; "don't mind Azure, he's naturally like this. But he's considerate too, don't worry about that." She laughed nervously, giving her partner a slight nudge. "But he's right, what brings ya to Lamia?"

Sesshomaru
    Sesshomaru

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sesshomaru 1st April 2016, 3:18 pm

He smiles and nods at Elaine. "I learned it from a nomadic hermit in a far off land." He watches Azure pull out his guns with interest, he had never seen guns like them before. He sits down across from Azure and Elaine and waves off Elaine's apology for Azure. "Don't worry about it, its fine with me. I have Come to Lamia Scale to join them and one day become a great wizard, hopefully anyways."
    Azurius Tade
    Azurius Tade

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Azurius Tade 1st April 2016, 3:25 pm

A
    slight smirk came across Azurius's face as he mentioned he came to join. Azurius knew for a fact that he was destined to become one of this guilds elites, just like the white haired girl he'd met before, he would become one of the guild's Heroes. Azurius stood up, walking over to the bar and going behind it. Under the counter where no one could see, Azurius used a bit of his magic, knowing Sessho would only think that since it was a bar, the booze he pulled from it was already there. The bottle came above the bar and Azurius reached down and grabbed a set of glasses before walking back over. "Well, then... Elaine and I finished a bunch of harsh jobs before coming here, and when we arrive we find ourselves getting a new friend!" he said with a warm, friendly, overjoyed tone. The three glasses were set on the table and a brown liquid poured from the bottle. "I say we have a drink!" he slammed the bottle on the table just hard enough to produce a sound without obliterating the crystal container. "Here's to you Sesh!" he announced with a smile, holding the glass in the air and drinking it all in one gulp.

WC:
    TAG

Elaine West
    Elaine West

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Elaine West 1st April 2016, 4:16 pm

Elaine sighed and shook her head, a small smile on her lips. He had to bring out the fancy stuff. She laughed and took her glass, [colour=#cc0000] "welcome to Lamia Scale Sesh."[/color] She said, sending a quick wink his way before downing her drink, placing the glass back down in the table, making a slight face. She wasn't a fan of strong liquor, but hey, it was a special occasion. "Wait till you start doing jobs, that's when you're really tested. Even though we just finished a few, you can come along with me or Azurius on a job, show you the ropes. Most aren't very hard." She confessed.

Rokai Fadoson
    Rokai Fadoson

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Other Half

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Tower Circle Magic
    Second Skill: None yet, working on it
    Third Skill:

Post by Rokai Fadoson 1st April 2016, 4:31 pm

Rokai came through the doors after a long stay in the capitols hospitol, he had broken his leg while accompanying a friend to a job and Crocus was the nearest town/city. He limped through the guild hall and sat down at one the tables near the three members talking and ordered some juice and hot stew. He stared at the three intently, not recognizing any of them. Had their been new members in the year he was gone? Rokai did not know nor did he care, he just wanted to see allen again.

Sesshomaru's intro (open) Rokai1_zpss99l5gjo
    Azurius Tade
    Azurius Tade

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Azurius Tade 1st April 2016, 6:22 pm

A
    zure had been assigned the task of uniting humans, and reducing the amount of deadly conflicts. It was to his knowledge this guildhall was destroyed once before, and the master rebuilt it from this gorgeous material. It had been battered in an attack that the old master died in, then it had seen two more masters, one that made the guild strong, one that crippled it. The newest master was young, but he had been through those times as Azurius had not, and those times made him wish to see the guild at its peak. In order for the angel to accomplish his goal, he needed not just Elaine, but the entire guild on his side. In order to get the guild to fight alongside him, he needed to get the guild to unite itself, and make it stronger. 'Suriel, that guy's alone... get him over here.' he ordered. It would be sudden that the man sitting by his lonesome would be tackled gently, a rather beautiful woman appearing out of nowhere and tossing her arm around him. Suriel immediately got a homosexual vibe from him, but it didn't stop her. "Hey you recluse, didn't you hear the guy?! Common, don't be shy! Join us for a few drinks, hell might be fun if we all end up shitfaced!" she said with an overly happy, very friendly and inviting manner. Suriel ran over to the bar and grabbed a glass for him. As she got back to the man. "I'm Suriel, guy with the trashy hair's Azure, his girlfriend over there's Elaine and that new guys... name... ummm...." she paused putting a finger to her lip while thinking. "Sesshomaru! That's it!" she said with a big smile, tugging at the newcomer to move his ass to the other group.

Suriel Image Link

WC:
    TAG

Sesshomaru
    Sesshomaru

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sesshomaru 1st April 2016, 7:12 pm

Sesshomaru watched as Azure went to the bar and came back with a bottle of booze. He watched him poor the glasses than he picked up his glass listening. "Thanks guys this means a whole lot." He quickly chugs down the drink and puts the cup down. He made a face, He hadn't had booze in awhile and didn't have it a whole lot so he still wasn't used to the taste. He looks over at the latest person to walk in and wondered to himself why he was all the ways over there and by himself. "Hey dude! come on over here and join us!"
    Rokai Fadoson
    Rokai Fadoson

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Rokai Fadoson 2nd April 2016, 7:45 am

Rokai felt being tugged was an unusual feeling, he looked up to see a beautiful woman talking to him. He went white as snow and jumped back in fear. "U-um I would love too..." Rokai breathed heavily, trying to calm his. He stepped on his broken leg wrong and hurt it. " Yowch!" He yelped. " Stupid fragging leg!!" He heard the newcomer yell for him to join us, so he limped over and joined the group, taking the glass from the woman but careful enough not to enact his Caligynephobia again. Rokai carefully sat down, using a quick spell from his tower circle magic to soothe the pain.

Elaine West
    Elaine West

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Elaine West 2nd April 2016, 7:51 am

Elaine noticed the pain, it was hard not to in all honesty. She smiled and walked over to him. "That's why I haven't seen you around right? You must've been hospitalized." She concluded, sitting down next to him. "And the magic is to soothe the pain, yet I suppose it doesn't last long; magic is never permanent." She smiled slightly. She shot Azurius a quick look, scrunching her eyebrows together. Usually she was against Azurius using his magic to heal people because then he would have to take on the pain. Which meant he'd pass out for a while and she didn't want to put him through that. "My name's Elaine by the way, Eli, I joined a couple months ago; Azurius is my partner, he's the one who brought me here." She said, sending Azure a small smile.

Rokai Fadoson
    Rokai Fadoson

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Rokai Fadoson 2nd April 2016, 1:12 pm

Rokai looked up and smiled thinly, "Aye, I used a spell of my own to soothe the pain, it'll heal up eventually." He smiled brightly this time. " Never mind that, My name is Rokai Celestinne, what is yours milady?" He looked her up and down, trying not to seem rude in doing so. He was raised a gentleman of course.

Azurius Tade
    Azurius Tade

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Azurius Tade 2nd April 2016, 8:17 pm

A
    zure caught a glimpse of where the new guy was looking. "Keep them eyes above her chin mate, wouldn't wanna bury a cripple." he said calmly, giving a sideways stare at him. "Azurius Tade, you can call me Azure if you want." his voice was level, as though he didn't want to put his 12 gauge to the new guy's head. To be honest, jealousy was something he'd never experienced before and didn't quite understand why he immediately was feeling spiteful with his actions. "Gentlemen keep their eyes locked with a lady's when they speak. Dead men check out their bodies... as for yours, dunno what's got you so fucked up but if you need a patch job I know someone who works wonders." he said pouring himself another glass, the feeling that he would need to get shit faced after someone checking out his girl was growing. Azurius turned to Sesshomaru. "You look like the scholarly type, you into books?" his voice remained level, not sounding as cheerful as it was when him and Elaine had arrived.

WC:
    TAG

Sesshomaru
    Sesshomaru

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sesshomaru 2nd April 2016, 9:43 pm

He smiled at the newcomer as he made his way over to their table. "Nice to meet you sir, I am Sesshomaru, newest member at the moment." He was excited about all of these new people that he met, he had always enjoyed making friends so this was great for him. He watched Azure's reaction to Rokai looking at Elaine. He was a bit worried about a fight breaking out and ready to step in if he needed to. He had let out a sigh of relief when Azure changed the topic. "I am kind of a scholarly type, yes. during my travels I have learned how to translate several ancient languages and lost magics and the such. I do enjoy reading books when I have the chance."
    Elaine West
    Elaine West

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Elaine West 3rd April 2016, 6:27 am

She whipped around and threw her boyfriend a glare "Azurius!" She hissed in a hushed tone. It true, she really did love him but he was so over protective, even though he wasn't fully aware of what all human emotions actually were. She sighed and shook her head, "I-I'm so sorry about that, Az is....protective of me. We've been through a lot." She explained sheepishly, trying to explain what was basically a death threat. "My name's Elaine West by the way, Eli if you'd prefer. I came here from a small island outside of Fiore a few months ago." She explained.

She turned her attention to Azure's and Sesh's conversation. Rolling her eyes at Az's tone of voice; "I enjoy reading too, it's how I learnt my magic. But I've never learnt lost magics or languages; that's really impressive Sesh." She said in awe.

Rokai Fadoson
    Rokai Fadoson

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Rokai Fadoson 3rd April 2016, 4:40 pm

Rokai smiled, waving a hand submissively. " Do not azuries, i am not into women per say. I have quite the fear of beautiful women anyway, i am fine as long as they do not get too close." He turned to Sesshomaru. " greetings my friend I am Rokai. Rokai Celestinne. I may not look like it but i actually have elven blood in me, and i am a shcolar as well, more of a tactition if you prefer." Rokai turend his attention to Elaine. " do not worry my lady i did not mean any offense i just am blind in one eye." The waitress brought Rokai his juice and food, not touching the boos he began eating softly listening to the others conversation and keeping an eye on Azuries.

Sesshomaru
    Sesshomaru

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sesshomaru 3rd April 2016, 5:20 pm

He nods as he listens to Elaine. "Well I haven't actually learned any lost magics I just read on theories and how to successfully use it in battle." He looks over at Rokai glad that he isn't trying to retaliate towards Azure or anything. "That is really interesting. I haven't met anyone else that had blood from another race in them. I am human myself. I am not much of a tactician, I just go in with fists up. If you ever want to I would be glad to team up with you on a mission or two sometime."
    Rokai Fadoson
    Rokai Fadoson

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Rokai Fadoson 3rd April 2016, 5:43 pm

Rokai smiled at Sesshomaru. " I would very much like that my friend, i am Half human half elf if you are wondering." He tossled his dark hair. " I haven't gone on many a jobs lately because I've been in crocus for about a year, I broke my leg escorting a friend back from a job." He picked at his hot stew and picked up the glass with the juice, sipping it a little. " Have you been on any jobs yet?" Rokai curiously asked Sesshomaru. " If so, what were your experiences?"

Sesshomaru
    Sesshomaru

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sesshomaru 3rd April 2016, 5:56 pm

He shakes his head. "nope, I haven't had done any jobs yet but I do plan on taking up a few in a couple of days. I am gonna try to become a s class wizard as fast as I can so I can quickly make my fortune and standing among the great wizards."
    Elaine West
    Elaine West

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Elaine West 3rd April 2016, 6:08 pm

Elaine clapped her hands together happily, "This is wonderful opportunity! We can all go on a job together if you'd like, nothing to hard. Just to warm you guys up. We could get to know each other as well, fighting styles and what not." Elaine suggested. She was sure that this would be a good idea, especially for Sesh, who wished to start doing work as soon as possible, and maybe a D-rank job would be a good way for Rokai to get using his leg after the injury. She turned to Rokai, "I know you meant no offence by giving me a once over, you were quite polite by it. Some men....are not." She chuckled nervously, remembering her life back home. "I do not want to pressure you into a job if you are not ready though Rokai, I wouldn't want your leg to get any worse." She continued.

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 12:06 pm