Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

To Earthland... And Beyond!

Azurius Tade
    Azurius Tade

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Legal Guild Ace- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Blessings of the Chosen
    Position : None
    Guild : Lamia Scale
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 2175

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Celestial Angel
    Second Skill: Incoming...
    Third Skill:

To Earthland... And Beyond! Empty To Earthland... And Beyond!

Post by Azurius Tade 27th March 2016, 6:27 pm

Spoiler:

F
    ollowing the successful retrieval of a rather large, alligator looking man and his safe transport to Rose Garden's Guard Station for processing and incarceration, Azurius had spotted a notice that stated the city was giving away free passports to those who came to claim them. To the best of Azurius's knowledge, Elaine had traveled to Fiore on foot, or using some other form of unofficial transportation. He took the noticed from the board and entered a slightly sped up walk to catch up to Elaine. "This notice here says we can get our passports for free since the other countries are all agreeing to open their borders. The business I'd like you to come with me for is out of the country so it might be a good idea to get one. Your thoughts?" his voice was somewhat excited, not excessively so, but definitely upbeat about the endevour.

Elaine: 0/360
    WC: 149
    TAG

credit to nat of adoxography and gangnam style.
    Elaine West
    Elaine West

Player 
    Lineage : None
    Experience : 487.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Re-Equip magic
    Second Skill: None
    Third Skill:

To Earthland... And Beyond! Empty Re: To Earthland... And Beyond!

Post by Elaine West 27th March 2016, 7:23 pm

Elaine smiled; a passport, one of those would be good. Considering she more or less bluffed her way on to a boat heading for Hargeon. Threatening the captin of the ship with her status and rank, the rest she just snuck over and on. "Ah, really? For free?? That's unusual. But that's also amazing, we'll be able to go anywhere with those, we can visit the surrounding islands finally." she smiled up at him, she was excited about the idea of seeing more the world; she hadn't been let off her island home growing up, so she has actually done more exploring with Azuirus in the past month then she had ever in her life. She gripped his coat, tugging on it childishly; "Let's go!! If we hurry maybe we will get a good spot in line!"

_____________________________________________________________________________________

To Earthland... And Beyond! 137588058467
    Azurius Tade
    Azurius Tade

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Legal Guild Ace- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Azurius Tade 27th March 2016, 8:10 pm

F
    eeling unhappy from earlier this morning, Azure forced himself to bury the feeling if only to keep Elaine from feeling it herself. She was fragile, as many humans are, and it seemed to him that whenever he acted abnormally she panicked. Consequently when Elaine panicked, the mark on her back grew larger and larger, and when that happened, Azurius took to the most extreme solution. That being him taking the mark on himself, which landed him in a rather unpleasant state of being. He smiled at Elaine as she tugged his coat, childishly requesting to go at once. "Alright, alright..." he said with a bit of a chuckle. "Take us to the port." Azurius said, the classic popping sound came from them being transported by the Celestial Gate. The line wasn't long, only a good five or six people to wait behind.

Elaine: 138/360
    WC: 302
    TAG

Elaine West
    Elaine West

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Elaine West 28th March 2016, 6:39 am

When they got in line, Elaine turned to Azurius. She gave him a sad smile; "it's still bothering you isn't it? And don't you dare lie to me Az, I know you, you've been forcing smiles all day since our job this morning.....I knew I shouldn't have told you, I shouldn't have said any of it." She shook her head and laughed, catching the attention of the few people around them, "It seems as though nothing good ever comes of me speaking; either it's to much, or if you're Suriel, I don't say enough." Se smiled downward at the ground. It was going to be strange, she was asking him to talk about his feelings; which is something that to her knowledge, angels didn't do much. "So, Az. What's wrong?"

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Azurius Tade
    Azurius Tade

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Azurius Tade 28th March 2016, 8:58 am

A
    zurius put his hands in the air in a surrenduring position, saying "I was never good at deception." light heartedly, feeling a bit relieved that he no longer had to lie about it. "I have many things on my mind, but a specific question that Suriel asked me. This question she asked wasn't for my sake, but rather for yours. I understand if you think her selfish, or as an enemy but understand she's a very loving person it just takes a while to peel away the layers to find the human aspect." Azurius moved forwards in line as the crowd shifted. "I did have something I tried telling you on te train, but the interruption I got was for the better, since I still need to ponder the question Suriel asked me. Once I fully know the answer to it, I'll let you know." he said with a gentle, honest smile.

Elaine: 269/360
    WC: Done
    TAG

Elaine West
    Elaine West

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Elaine West 28th March 2016, 9:10 am

She pressed her lips together, humming slightly. She had known that Suriel was trying to get an answer from whatever question she had asked. She heard them speak about it when they thought she was out of ear-shot. She had to admit she was quite curious about what that question exactly was. "I don't think of her as selfish Azurius. She loves you very much. That much is true, you can see she cares about you very much as well. I also know that she indeed sees me as a problem towards you, and that is where I'm guessing her question stems from; isn't it?"She told him, and it was the, she knew all that Suriel had done to her was at the expense of Azurius. She understood that much; she would do the same for Yui, or her close friend back home; Lexa. "I understand the question is quite personal....but if there is something I can do to help; make the answer easier, I'd do it. So please, let me help you with this."

Azurius Tade
    Azurius Tade

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Azurius Tade 28th March 2016, 11:08 am

Azurius Tade wrote:
    A
    zure saw the expression, catching the body language he wondered exactly how much Elaine knew. Though, the fact that she didn't consider Suriel to be a selfish person was a step in the right direction. Her offer to help with his decision wasn't left ignored either, but the fact was SHE was the reason it was so damn hard to choose. His options were to betray his heart to emptiness for the one he loved, or betray his people's laws and possibly have to kill quite a number of them to be with the one he loved. One guarenteed Elaine's safety, the other guarenteed Azurius's happiness. Azure turned to look at the line, they were up next, and said "Si enim non tam aequos quam te, numquam ea res postulabat." with a rather distant tone. ((Translation: If not for one so fair as you, this decision would never be required.))

Elaine: Done/360
    TAG

Elaine West
    Elaine West

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Elaine West 28th March 2016, 11:53 am

"....? Azurius, I-" She was about to say she didn't understand, but realized that if he was speaking in Latin, it was most likely something that she was not meant to hear. So instead she just smiled at him. As usual.

When they approached the desk, they were asked for their information, name, birthplace, birthday, all the usual things. "Elaine West, from the island of Alyssum, June 15." She named off all her information; the woman behind the desk smiled largely, eyes wide.

"You couldn't possibly be....a West? As in, the royals off of Alyssum? I'm from there too! My god, you're so old now! Ah-no offence!" The woman rambled. Elaine smiled and nodded, regaining her posture slightly, chin up, the whole nine yards. "You know, you probably don't remember me; I worked for your mother. You were so tiny then!! I mean- this was before they banished me for theft...." The woman said sheepishly. That was right, Elaine remembered that one of the hand maidens in her house had gotten banished for stealing a piece of her mother's jewelry. She later on found it they were to be sold for medication for her sick daughter; who at the time was Elaine's age.
    "Ah, that's correct....I know you, Mary correct?" The woman nodded vigorously, while signing out Elaine's passport. "Azurius, this is a friend of mine; she helped raise me when I was a child." She introduced her.

Azurius Tade
    Azurius Tade

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Azurius Tade 28th March 2016, 2:24 pm

A
    zure bowed to her, not an oriental fashioned one as this land was used to, but a more western style bow that caught the clerk's eye. "Azurius Elijah Tade, just list me as a Lamia Scale Wizard my origins are unimportant." he said calmly, showing his knuckles to reveal a set of guild stamps with shooting stars dancing across each of them. The woman smiled, having never seen such a guild stamp, or at least, none decorated as his were she handed him his passport. "Many blessings upon you, though, the gods seemed to have blessed you with beauty already..." he said, causing the woman to turn red. Azurius hadn't known why being complimented earned such a reaction, but he enjoyed doing it if only to see it happen. With that, the two of them departed.

Elaine: Done/360
    TAG

Current date/time is 16th May 2024, 8:53 pm