Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

To earthland... And Beyond

Merlin Ambrosius
    Merlin Ambrosius

Magic Application Approved!- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Rage of the Soul Torn
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 150

To earthland... And Beyond Empty To earthland... And Beyond

Post by Merlin Ambrosius 9th November 2015, 8:48 am

To go or to not go, that is the question.

Where will the path lead, will the starry lane lead us to a destiny?

Aha, that's enough of my monologue.

Time to mind reality so that I can drag that dream with me.

It was not so long ago that Merlin had taken the time to renew a few passports. Documents were all in place and all he needed to do is to present them and himself to those who manage the embassy. A huge number of people were present here and it doesn't seem like it would budge. This could take a whole day for him to get it up and going, he now regrets the decision of having not to come early. However situations such as this calls for measures for it was all according to Merlin's predictions or rather it was just plain obvious. With him was Kyrie, who stood in line with him and gave everyone the impression of her being Merlin's daughter.

Well technically she is and she isn't, its a long story.

The hour was about to eclipse, the line however moved as they were a distance away from the reception. Merlin turned to Kyrie wondering if she's alright with her standing.

"Kyrie, do you need to sit?" he asked.

"I'm fine, you need not worry sir." Kyrie answered with a straight face. She's quite patient about waiting in line with Merlin, in fact she may even be more patient than Merlin himself. Of course for someone Merlin's age you tend to blow a gasket and exhaust it but the thing is Merlin is used to long waits such as this, after all he was imprisoned for two hundred years by an undine that had not truly loved him.

There was a few issues about having to present himself before the Embassy, one was about Merlin's age to which of course the mention of him being a hundred years old, he had to falsify his age to around 60 years and made the staff believe that he was using a kind of magic to conceal his old wrinkles. Though it was a lie his humility does not extend to having him stated as a very old man but if its all for the passport and to enjoy the luxury of entering through portals to distant realms or simply by taking private or public transport then perhaps its worth the sacrifice.

"Ok that's it." Merlin murmured as he went out of line.

"Kyrie I'd like for you to stay here for a few minutes, I'll be back shortly." Merlin said as he disappeared into the crowds. A few minutes later Merlin returned to Kyrie with an embassy official. "I'm sorry to have us stand in line Kyrie, I was hoping not to solicit the aid of the Task master but there's a limit to how much one can wait in this long line and also I wish not to keep a lady waiting."

Kyrie blinked in confusion. "I'm afraid I'm not familiar with this Task Master?"

Both Merlin and the Task master laughed as Merlin called out to Kyrie to get out of line and follow them to an isolated room.

"Kyrie I'd like for you to meet the Task Master Flourence, an old friend of mine from when I was working with the Magic Council, Flourence meet Kyrie."
    With that both Kyrie and Flourence shook hands.

"My word dear girl, are you really not Mejai's daughter?" The Taskmaster asked as Kyrie shook her head in response.

"W-well not biological, he's my stepfather." Kyrie answered, quite nervous to be asked by someone she just met.

"Ha ha, I like her already, is she always this timid?"

"Well everyone gets timid around people they haven't met yet." Merlin chuckled as he pats kyrie gently on the head, causing the secretary to blush.

"Heh, alright I'll sign you two up!" Task Master Flourence smiled as he went into the office to finish signing some paperwork. In the end both Merlin and Kyrie got their new passports.

"Thank you.. master." Kyrie murmured

"Ha ha, no need to thank me Kyrie, your adorable appearance did most of the work for you!"

_____________________________________________________________________________________

[16:54:16]Dubhlainn : What does the name Hikaru mean?
    [16:54:27]Eclipse Valerie : Hikari means light o-o
    [16:55:04]Eclipse Valerie : I think Hikaru is like the male form of it? maybe..
    [16:55:34]Dubhlainn : So does that mean Hikaru is a transgender?
    [16:56:04]Eclipse Valerie : uhm o-o
    [16:56:08]Joan Blackheart : Lmao.
    [16:56:53] Merlin Ambrosius : 10 out of 10 would still bang.

To earthland... And Beyond Merry_10

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 8:29 am