Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Wanted! Kreddy Frueger!

Azurius Tade
    Azurius Tade

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Legal Guild Ace- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Blessings of the Chosen
    Position : None
    Guild : Lamia Scale
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 2175

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Celestial Angel
    Second Skill: Incoming...
    Third Skill:

Wanted! Kreddy Frueger! - Page 2 Empty Re: Wanted! Kreddy Frueger!

Post by Azurius Tade 25th March 2016, 3:57 pm

A
    zurius wasn't quite sure what she means by controlling her spirits, they were beings not property, so none of them were controlled. However, the thought of one of them trying to kill Elaine made Azure unhappy. "Aries." he said calmly and a golden magic circle appeared. "You called?" she asked calmly. "Which spirit tried hurting Elaine?" he asked, his vision returning to normal as his eyes narrowed. "None of them. It was Suriel who did so. Sybil stopped her first attempt, and I ended the situation entirely." she said, staying calm since she didn't know if Azure was back in action or not. "Right. Thank you, you can go back now." he said right before the command seals on his hand glowed crimson. Suriel appeared before Azurius who immediately materialized his lever action shogun, slamming it to her heart and pressing her to a wall. Azure pushed the barrel in a bit further, moving his hand to the trigger but stopping as he noticed Suriel looking depressed. "Explain yourself." he said with an annoyed tone. "I'm... I ... " she sighed. "There is no excuse that would be enough my master, just kill me." she said. "Why did you hurt Elaine? Answer the damn question." he ordered, getting ready to use the seals on her. "It's just... you're always throwing yourself out there for her! She's always getting you hurt, and you never try and stop it! I'm sick of-" "SHE DOESN'T GET ME HURT, I TAKE THE PAIN BECAUSE I DAMN WELL FEEL LIKE IT!" he roared at her, Suriel flinching in response. "Az... I'm just sick of seeing you get hurt..." she said with a saddened voice that stated she was on the verge of crying. Azure pulled the gun back from her chest and let it disperse into light. Suriel slid down the wall, falling to her knees and using her hands to keep herself upright while her wings drooped to the floor. "You've said it yourself... she's dangerous... so why do you stay with her?" she asked as tears hit the floor. Azurius kneeled down, resting a hand on the back of her neck and pulling the angel in. "She is dangerous... no more so that you and I. She's my partner Suriel... I will never abandon her, and she will never abandon me." he said in a softer, less angry tone.

Azure stood up, facing the woman with an enraged look. "Now you. Don't ever for a fucking second insult my spirits by associating Suriel as one of them. Don't ever insult my kind by confusing them for being anything other than angels. Don't ever fucking tell me to keep any sort of handle on my friends. The spirits contracted to me are their own people, not pieces of fucking property that I'll anchor to my will. That Blond Chick is Aries, the guardian of the celestial gate and by far among the most powerful of spirits, so get that shit straight." he said angrily at her.

He then turned to Elaine with a much softer look about him. "You and I are partners Elaine. You told me this so many times... I hold those words close to my heart. The fact is, I didn't take the mark from you entirely. I took half of it, so we both bare the same burdens." he walked over to her, resting a hand on her shoulder. "That's what a team does, right? Help each other carry the other's weight?" he said with a small smile. His vision was coming back, though his eyes remained rather dull looking instead of their bright golden normal versions.

WORDS
    TAG

credit to nat of adoxography and gangnam style.

Elaine West
    Elaine West

Player 
    Lineage : None
    Experience : 487.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Re-Equip magic
    Second Skill: None
    Third Skill:

Post by Elaine West 25th March 2016, 4:12 pm

Elaine wa startled, there was yelling and screaming and guns. And all she could do was take a step back to keep her head from pounding. Meanwhile, her teacher was smiling at Azurius as he chewed her out on all her accusations. She then proceeded to go over to Elaine and knock her on the head lightly.

"Thanks for telling me it was Aries kid." She said sarcastically, Elaine shrugged.
    "I didn't know it was her at the time." Elaine responded childishly. Her teacher sighed and out her head in her hands.
    "Listen, I didn't know it was Aries, some of the spirits know about her, I've talked to the king of the celestial realm about her, never met her though. Then my star pupil here just doesn't mention it at all....sorry about that kid. Didn't know you two were so well acquainted. And as for this other; angel girl. I know nothing about the life upstairs kid. I keep it strictly spiritual. The way Eli here explained it, sounded like a spirit to me; didn't mean to offend ya or nothing." Her teacher apologized. She did feel bad about the mix up; but wouldn't let a small blow up like this knock her down a peg. "Name's Yui by the way. Celestial spirit and requip Mage. Spend most of my time bunking out in the other realm. Taking care of things on the other side." She explained.

Meanwhile, Elaine was still taking in what Azurius had said. They were partners. Together, half and half. That's how it went. She sighed and looked away, "I'm sorry, ever since you met me, I've been nothing more than an inconvenience to you and your friends; and I've made it even worse by brining my Teacher here too...."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Wanted! Kreddy Frueger! - Page 2 137588058467
    Azurius Tade
    Azurius Tade

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Legal Guild Ace- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Azurius Tade 25th March 2016, 4:47 pm

A
    zure didn't care for her change in attitude at Ares's name so much as the fact that she'd introduced herself proper. "Name's Azurius, you can call me Azure if it suits your fancy. I'm a celestial summoner... mostly." he said with a less unhappy voice. It wasn't long before Elaine spoke sorrow filled words, expressing regret. Azure turned to her, getting closer and sliding his arms under hers and around her waist. He continued to a full embrace, using a soft, comforting voice he said "I'm not sorry at all. You've been an amazing friend, and I'm happy around you. If you allowed me, I would live with you just so I can be near you. Destiny likes you a lot, and she talks about how she wants you to come over and spend time with her. To be frank... I wouldn't trade the time we spent together for anything. Sure I might have got a bit hurt, and maybe died a time or two, but it's worth it if I'm going through that for you."

At this point, Yui's presence had been entirely forgotten by Azurius. It was a nasty habit where he got lost in the moment whenever he gave Elaine a hug. Anyone from the outside perspective could see Azure's true feelings like a nuclear bomb from a meter away.

Suriel had an idea, she knew how to get her master's trust back in full. She calmly stood up while he was distracted, unable to notice her as she walked over to Yui and tapped her on the shoulder. Once Yui turned to her, Suriel would quickly pull the woman in and press their lips together and insert her tongue. The knowledge she would copy and steal was on the mark, every last detail. Though, her targets normally never noticed the information taken, nor did they expect Suriel's saliva to be that damned aphrodisiac that kept them from pulling away. However, it would only work if Yui wasn't on point enough to dodge a rapid surprise french kiss.

WORDS
    TAG

Elaine West
    Elaine West

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Elaine West 26th March 2016, 3:52 pm

Elaine buried herself in his shoulder, biting back a sob. Even though she knew his words were true; she couldn't get the thought out of the way that he would die for her; take a hit for her. His death would be on her hands. She gripped his coat and sobbed loudly, not wanting to let him go. Yui in the chair smiled kindly, glad her pupil had found at least someone in her life that had not wanted to be with her for her money, or for her bloodline. "At least this one doesn't want to kidnap her for money." She mumbled to herself as Suriel approached her, tapping her on the shoulder.

Yui's gaze diverted slightly to Suriel, but she ended up putting to fingers under the angel's chin, keeping her head up. "Eli's told me what you can do little angel. Can't go around kissin' other girls when I got a man of my own. If ya wanna know so much about, just ask." Yui tossed out playfully, knowing pretty well that the angel wouldn't take it kindly; but Yui was not one for surprises, especially the kind Suriel had to offer. "Real neat trick though, gotta admit. Aphrodisiac right? That's what Eli said, that must get ya in some trouble...." She continued; genuinely curious about how the angel came across this power.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Azurius Tade
    Azurius Tade

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Azurius Tade 26th March 2016, 4:50 pm

S
    uriel pouted as her little trick was exposed, but didn't pursue a second attempt. She grabbed Yui by the hand and pulled her into the hallway for a chat. "I want to know everything about that mark... every dirty little secret right down to its magical structure. If you can't teach me that in under two weeks then that kiss is the only other option. If you refuse to teach me it, I just might have to get creative on how to get the information." she said calmly, right down to the very end without sounding threatening at all. Suriel didn't need to make idle threats, if she wanted something she would get it. If she had to mobilize every last troop she had and march her armies through the celestial world and submit Yui to the worst tortures known to existence, and then create worse ones to get her answers she wouldn't hesitate or give a warning about it. So long as Azurius didn't use his command seal to stop her, she would have no troubles doing it.

Meanwhile back in the room, Azure gently rubbed Elaine's back, letting her sob and hold him. He'd grown to enjoy her hugs more than others, even if he was the one to start them. Azure didn't disconnect from the hug, he simply said "I'm still feeling a bit weak... but I had to wake up to make sure you were alive. We should go back to hargeon and get some rest, I'm sure Destiny would like to see us both, and have some girl time with you." Azurius pulled his head back, but kept his arms around Elaine. He pressed his lips to her forehead and pulled an arm around front, wiping the small watery lines from her cheeks with his finger. "You ready?" he asked, giving a small smile.

WORDS
    TAG

Elaine West
    Elaine West

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Elaine West 26th March 2016, 5:05 pm

Yui smiled, a girl with attitude, resolve, Suriel reminded her of her younger self. Willing to do anything to save the ones she loved, it was a horrible downfall; but also her best asset. Yui looked weary for a moment; looking down at her hands then back up at the Angel. "You don't think I've tried it all? To remove that thing off of Elaine, it was a mistake. Her body can't handle that kind of black magic. That kind of dark magic. Eli, ya see, was a weak girl to begin with. Tiny thing, cast aside by her family ya know, I'm sure he told ya all of that. I found her in the streets, saved her ass too. Trained her up, just like my master did to me. In the end of her training; gave her the same mark I got." Yui explained, pulling down the sleeve of her shoulder; a small black symbol was there, moving slightly. "I thought she was ready, poor thing wasn't even close. That's why it drains the real life outta her whenever she gets testy. It was meant to be a support system; but it backfired on her, she ain't know where near strong enough to hold it down on her own. That's where Azurius comes in. She told me he was angel, the real deal right? That's why I'm not so worried about him, he's the opposite of what that marks made of; pretty strong too. It shouldn't pose a threat to him, it'll hurt for the next few days. It'll fight against his will with everything it's got; but he's the pure light right? So he' be able to fight it off no problem. Eli was worse when she got it; almost died right there in my arms. She's weak ya see; she's got nasty resolve, that makes her strong, but she hasn't developed her power enough. Your friend will be fine though angel. I'm sure of it." Yui shrugged.

Inside Elaine was still holding on to Azurius, "can we just, go home?"

Current date/time is 1st May 2024, 2:47 pm