Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Second Time in 6 months

Strawberry
    Strawberry

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Blessed By the Fourth Wall
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 250

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Anime Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Second Time in 6 months Empty Second Time in 6 months

Post by Strawberry 1st March 2016, 2:52 pm

Hello all, new and old. I be here for the second time, ironically because not a mere 2 weeks ago i posted a thread talking about how more active i was gonna be, and now my activity is going to drop again. Well, once again in my life tragedy has struck. My grandma is dying of cancer, and literally last night she had 6 months to a year to live, and now she only has a month, IF EVEN THAT. It is rapidly spreading and she can go at any point and time now. So I, as you might assume, am very frickin depressed atm. I play ping pong and Lord of Magna Maiden Heaven (best game for 3ds since Smash Bros) to cheer myself up, but other than that I can't. I don't want any "I'm sorry"'s or anything like that, this was something that couldn't be prevented. I know I sound stubborn, and I am, but I really don't like that kinda thing. Other people do, but not me. So, all I'm going to say is because of recent events, I may vanish entirely for about a month or two. Of course I'll pop in and out of cb every now and then, but other than that you can assume I'll vanish entirely. But, I don't want this entire topic to be some bloody sob story, so I'll leave it with a more lighthearted ending.

Did you hear Sans' puns? You could say they're SANSational.

Did you hear about the person who got his left arm and left leg amputated? His all right now.

It's not that the man did not know how to juggle, he just didn't have the balls to do it.

When William joined the army he disliked the phrase 'fire at will'.

I did a theatrical performance about puns. Really it was just a play on words.

HAHA. Bad puns are best puns because they make you laugh at how bad they are.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Second Time in 6 months NaomiSig
    Ardere Kasai
    Ardere Kasai

The Fire King

The Fire King

Developer/GFX Artist- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- God Slayer- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Legacy of the Fire King
    Position : The Vanquisher
    Guild : Infinity Hydra (Guildmaster)
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Hephaestus
    Experience : 420,643

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Flame God Slayer (3rd Gen)
    Second Skill: -
    Third Skill:

Second Time in 6 months Empty Re: Second Time in 6 months

Post by Ardere Kasai 1st March 2016, 2:58 pm

I'm sorry friend, take care and be back when ya can.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Second Time in 6 months FYZkfE1
    God Force:

Legacy Form:

Current date/time is 29th April 2024, 4:57 am