Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

For conviction, justice, and freedom!

BrandyMartin
    BrandyMartin

Player 
    Lineage : Seductor's Touch
    Position : None
    Guild : Infinity Hydra
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 62.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Flame Soul
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Public For conviction, justice, and freedom!

Post by BrandyMartin 21st February 2016, 7:02 pm

Brandy gazed through the window of the green economy magicmobile at the winding mountains and valleys of Fiore. It was a long trip from Cedar, but Brandy finally saw Terra Ignis in the distance. This section of the kingdom was quite different compared to the flat plains surrounding Cedar. It was a welcome change, as Cedar held too many bad memories.

As the magicmobile whizzed closer to her destination, Brandy gawked at the many towering spires that Terra Ignis was famous for. It's as many said: Terra Ignis wasn't a city; it was a castle. Brandy smiled. She was joining Infinity Hydra. She knew a myraid of adventures laid before her, but more importantly, she knew that joining Infinity Hydra was a chance to start over. It was a chance to make new friends and to belong to a family.

The screeching of the tires jogged Brandy from her daydreams. "We're here, my lady. This is Terra Ignis," the magicmobile driver said as he glanced at Brandy through the tiny window that separated the cab from the driver's seat. He was a potbellied man, unkempt and with a patchy beard. He wore a gray shirt covered in holes and a large stain near his stomach. Green pants, white socks, frayed black shoes, and a newsboy cap rounded out the rest of his attire. "I'll be returning to Cedar in three days if you change your mind."

Brandy shook her head. "I won't be going back, sir."

The man shrugged, making his pit stains clearly visible. "Well, suit yourself," he replied in a gruff tone. "But this place ain't got nothing. It's in the middle of nowhere. A lady like you will get bored here."

Brandy giggled. "We'll see about that." She reached in her snow-white purse and pulled out some jewels. She handed the currency to the man and he grabbed it eagerly. "Thank you for agreeing to take me so far."

"Ah, it ain't a big deal. I couldn't ignore a lady in need."

"Well, that's nice of you." Brandy picked up her massive pink suitcase and said, "Thank you for everything."

She turned and walked toward the city. "See ya around!" the man exclaimed while waving farewell.

Brandy's pearl-white high heels made a prominent click against the granite of Terra Ignis's main road. As she walked, the smoky smell of forges filled the air, something Brandy was unaccustomed to. She was used to the smell of nature and spring. After a couple of sneezes, Brandy's nose adjusted.

As Brandy strolled through the city, she continued goggling over the sites and sounds of Terra Ignis. She was stunned. It was like she had traveled to Midi, where samurais ruled the land. The citizens donned cream-colored robes, wore geta, and tied their hair up into a large bun that rested on the tops of their heads. A few men were clad with red samurai armor and they carried katanas. Some of the women wore elegant kimonos popping with colorful floral designs. Brandy grinned. This place was unique, different, and a place to call home.

Brandy stopped once she reached the back of the city. There it was, the red, oriental-styled longhouse that she came all this way for: the Infinity Hydra guildhall. She recalled the flyer she read a few weeks prior. Join Infinity Hydra: a guild of conviction, justice, and freedom. Our duty is aiding the Magic Council by eliminating dark guilds. Lend us your strength and we will make you strong. If you cut one head off, two more will appear in its place. Brandy realized Infinity Hydra was where she belonged. Its stress for freedom meant that the guild members would likely accept her, even if she was a vixen, and she could still live righteously.

She exhaled, mustered her courage, opened the sliding door, and walked into the tavern.
    Ardere Kasai
    Ardere Kasai

The Fire King

The Fire King

Developer/GFX Artist- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- God Slayer- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Legacy of the Fire King
    Position : The Vanquisher
    Guild : Infinity Hydra (Guildmaster)
    Mentor : Hephaestus
    Experience : 420,643

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Flame God Slayer (3rd Gen)
    Second Skill: -
    Third Skill:

Public Re: For conviction, justice, and freedom!

Post by Ardere Kasai 21st February 2016, 10:47 pm

I am the fire
    I am burning brighter
    Roaring like a storm
    And I am the one I've been waiting for
    Screaming like a siren
    Alive and burning brighter

Hyaaah! Lifting up the crimson blade within his hands, Ardere brought it down with an intense force. Shattering the wooden dummy he struck with the sword, the sheer force of his swing set a shock wave across the area. This wave smacked dead into two other dummies, thus destroying them as well. A pitch black aura shimmered across his body, the inferno drive he utilized to increase his physical stats, was active. Twirling the handle between his fingers, the glowing red blade soared through the air. Coming to a halt, he brought the blade back. Focusing the energy around his body, it expanded, then contracted back to his body. This contraction scorched the earth beneath his feet. Dishing out one final flaming strike, he finished off all of the dummies, just in time for a new scent to cross his nose. Twitching his nose a bit, the new scent was not necessarily human. It did not appear to be an intruder, or the alarm would have gone off. Sliding on his red jacket, the guild master sheathed his blade. Promptly making his way into the hall, the smell became more prominent. It was that of a fox, but no ordinary fox. He had to make his way downstairs to figure out who or what exactly it may be. Swiftly moving down the stairs, he stopped at the railing just before the end. Within moment, a young fox vixen would enter the hall. It was certainly no one he had met before, but he was an honorable enough man. Waiting a few moments to gauge the woman's reactions to the hall, he slowly descended the last bit of the stairs. His jacket shifting side to side, the red head band between his thick brown locks trickled down his shoulders. The fire mage observed the newcomer before making his statement. Welcome to Infinity Hydra, is there something I can help you with? Folding his arms, Ardere leaned against the bar. It was likely a new member, but the question was always worth asking. One would be surprised how often people came to the guild, for many reasons. Fortunately, it was a welcoming place. I'm the guild master, at your service, in case you were wondering. The orange glowing eyes were intent on the fox vixen, awaiting a response. 

@Brandy
    MADE BY VEL OF GS + ADOXOGRAPHY 2.0

_____________________________________________________________________________________

For conviction, justice, and freedom! FYZkfE1
    God Force:

Legacy Form:

BrandyMartin
    BrandyMartin

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by BrandyMartin 21st February 2016, 11:18 pm

Brandy's heart skipped a beat. She felt as if the man's supernatural eyes peered into her very soul. This was the guildmaster of Infinity Hydra and he looked the part. This man oozed Midi. Brandy's hypersensitive ears twitched as each syllable escaped his lips. He had an accent, but it was subtle. Either he only spent a brief time in Midi, or he has been in Fiore for a long time.

She felt magic energy radiating off him. Brandy realized that she should know who this man was, but she had been sheltered too long by the church in Cedar to keep up with current events. Regardless, this man earned Brandy's respect the moment he walked into the room.

Her heart raced. She was nervous, but after years of performing at the church, she had learned how to feign confidence. She narrowed her eyes and with a commanding tone, she said, "My name is Brandy Martin and I've come to join Infinity Hydra." As she finished, her left eye began twitching ever so slightly. She prayed the guildmaster didn't notice.
    Ardere Kasai
    Ardere Kasai

The Fire King

The Fire King

Developer/GFX Artist- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- God Slayer- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Ardere Kasai 22nd February 2016, 1:13 pm

I am the fire
    I am burning brighter
    Roaring like a storm
    Screaming like a siren

Smiling at the young vixen, he nodded. Ardere noted that she was nervous, but there was nothing wrong with that, it was purely natural. Is that so? Walking behind the bar slowly, he reached under it and pulled out the guild stamp. Well that's quite alright with me, but take a look around and talk to some people. Then when you're ready, feel free to stamp yourself with any color. Sliding his hands into his pockets for a moment, he looked around for a bottle of sake. Removing his hands from his pockets, he began to pour some sake into a cup. Taking a sip, he sighed pleasantly. The sake in the guild was very nice, considering he had it imported. But their sodas and other liquors were nice as well, he just needed a good cup of sake every now and again. Looking back to the young women, he put the cup down. Mind if I ask where you're from, Brandy? Also, since the bartender is being lazy, could I get you anything? It was always polite to offer one's guest a drink, but he was somewhat intrigued with what brought her here to Infinity Hydra. Everyone had a story, and a background. He also wanted to get in some conversation before a horde of people swooped in and tried to bombard her with questions, though he was sure his members had a bit more tact than that. The look in his orange eyes was calm and relaxed, he was a fairly laid back guy. Brandy seemed like a nice girl from what he could gather, but he was still intrigued. Taking another sip of sake, he looked around for the moment. The bartender must have been on his break. Things were a bit slow ever since Kiku left, but it could certainly be worse. 

@Brandy

_____________________________________________________________________________________

God Force:

Legacy Form:

BrandyMartin
    BrandyMartin

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by BrandyMartin 22nd February 2016, 7:53 pm

The guildmaster's laid-back demeanor relaxed Brandy a bit. He didn't act like the stereotype that Midians were stern, honor-obsessed people whose trust was hard to earn. Brandy was dumbfounded that he let her into the guild without any type of test to prove her worth. He even kindly offered her a refreshment. She sighed in relief and her face defaulted to her natural, chipper expression.

A silly idea popped into Brandy's mind and she blurted out, "I'll take some Brandy!" She rubbed the back of her head, chuckled a bit, and responded before the guildmaster had a chance to. "I'm sorry, that was a bad joke. I had to do it." A craving for something sweet and carbonated danced about her tongue; something with a citrus flavor. "Do you have any Hargeon Lime? I could go for some of that. And to answer your question, I'm from Cedar. The flat plains and the surrounding lakes are quite different than the mountain ranges of Terra Ignis."
    Rowan Protegan
    Rowan Protegan

Quality Badge Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : None
    Guild : Silver Wolf
    Experience : 837.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Plasma Magic
    Third Skill:

Post by Rowan Protegan 22nd February 2016, 9:37 pm

This fancy shmancy template was made by Nicole

Rowan popped through the open doors of the guild, ready for fresh day of guildmembering. And just like any good start of the day, the mage would begin with glass of apple cider. Meandering his way over to the bar, Rowan took in the familiar scents of the guild hall's tavern, before hopping up onto a stool at the bar. Spinning around a few times just for good measure, Rowan waited a few moments before leaning up against the bar his eyes searching for the bartender. Instead, the mage spotted his guild master, and almost instantly scrambled off the chair, his hand flying through the air towards his head in a salute. "Supreme Guildmaster Commander Fire King Ardere-in-Chief of Terra Ignis, Sir!" Rowan kept a straight face as he gave his standard long greeting to the guild master. Through all the formalities, Rowan hadn't noticed the guild's newcomer, and finally, after relaxing from the salute, Rowan caught Brandy's form from the corner of his eye. Plopping back down onto the stool, Rowan spun the long way around before facing the floofy, his eyebrow raised in curiosity. "Another new guild mate?"

Rowan Protegan
    [Plasma Magic]
    Finished Missons:
    D:12 C:3
    Ardere Kasai
    Ardere Kasai

The Fire King

The Fire King

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Ardere Kasai 22nd February 2016, 9:59 pm

I am the fire
    I am burning brighter
    Roaring like a storm
    Screaming like a siren

Smiling a bit, he let out a heavy breath. He noted that the young woman had loosened up a bit. Ardere had the tendency to do that to people, as he was somewhat charismatic. He enjoyed talking to the new members, hell even the old ones when they weren't slamming each other through walls and tables. Pouring her a drink, he nodded. Coming right up. She didn't ask for the usual drink, but they had quite the selection. It was now that she revealed how far she had traveled, which was quite a ways. Ah, Cedar Town. Nice place. Only been there once, kind of a gnome problem but it was worth the journey. Finishing her drink, he poured it into a nice little glass as he slid it to her. Not many places are like Terra Ignis or Mountain Village, I can say that fairly confidently. It was around this time that Rowan burst into the room, dashing over with an interesting look on his face. The young mage was probably the most enthusiastic of the members, and somewhat new. He had been around long enough to get the jist of things, and so far he had proven to be a good guild members. Just Ardere will do it, or Kirei if you honestly can't help yourself. Goof. Shaking his head, he noted how wild the other wizard could be. Rowan, meet Brandy. Pouring Rowan a drink, he slid it over to the man before sliding back and enjoying his cup of sake. The guild master had chosen to relax for the time being, observing the newcomer and the other members. Hopefully Brandy did not mind the wildness of the guild, as when things were not quiet, they were booming. This much was certain. Letting out a slight sigh, he sipped more sake. Things were good, at least for the time being.  

@Brandy @Rowan

God Force:

Legacy Form:

BrandyMartin
    BrandyMartin

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by BrandyMartin 23rd February 2016, 5:01 pm

Brandy sat at one of the red, spinning bar stools as the orange-eyed man grabbed two, plump limes, sliced them, and squeezed them into a red-cedar mixer filled with ice, syrup, and carbonated water. Brandy listened intently to his gnome comment. She recalled hearing of the particular instance when those foul-mouthed creatures infested the town and that a heroic swordsman with a mastery of fire drove them off, but she was too preoccupied with her singing job at the church to take notice.

The guildmaster finished mixing the Hargeon Lime, poured it into a small, golden ornate glass, and slid it over to her. Her eyes widened and her mouth hung agape when she finally realized who her guildmaster was. "Wait, you're Fire King Ardere?" Still recovering from the initial shock, she grabbed it and took a small sip. "I knew I should've recognized you when I saw you," she babbled. "I mean, you're a guild master and from the moment I saw you, I could feel magic energy oozing off of you. I knew you had to be famous. The townsfolk in Cedar still talk about how you saved them from that gnome incident."  She rotated the glass in her clawed, left hand, admiring the artisanship. She was surprised that an isolated guild had such exquisite luxuries like expensive glasses and a full-functioning bar. She tasted the Hargeon Lime a second time, its rich flavors dancing along her tongue like an entire ballet company. "This is great!" she exclaimed. "Thank you."

A newcomer with an obvious fascination of the color blue plonked down on the bar stool next to Brandy. His attire, with the exception of his shoes, was blue, matching his hair and eyes. His unique piece of attire was a sky-blue scarf that tied around his neck. Brandy snickered at his reactionary salute and the mammoth of a title that he gave Ardere.

"Just Ardere will do it, or Kirei if you honestly can't help yourself. Goof." The young guild member seemed to pester Ardere, but in a healthy, little brother kind of way.

"Another new guild mate?" the scarfed man inquired.

"Rowan, meet Brandy."

Her tail wagged. Brandy was thrilled to get the chance to meet someone new. She rotated her bar stool to face Rowan and extended her right hand. With a friendly smile, she greeted, "Hi Rowan. I'm Brandy. It's nice to meet you."
    Rowan Protegan
    Rowan Protegan

Quality Badge Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Rowan Protegan 23rd February 2016, 7:32 pm

Rowan eyed Brandy for a few moments, only mildly surprised by her appearance. In the that he had spent in Infinity Hydra, the plasma mage had seen much, much stranger things. Aside from that, Brandy’s fluffy appearance also reminded Rowan of an old friend, and he supposed anthropomorphic beings were a lot more common than he had originally thought. Accepting the drink gratefully, Rowan held off on consuming it to return Brandy’s greeting. Taking her hand heartily within his, Rowan eagerly shook her hand before releasing it. “Hello Brandy! It’s nice to meet you too!” Rowan’s voice initially started off cheery and energetic, until his eyes trailed over to Brandy’s drink, and in a flash, he donned a serious and suspicious glare. Rowan’s hands quickly rushed up to his face clenching in it mock fury. “But…. why aren’t you drinking BRANDY!!!??” Without waiting for a response, Rowan spun the long way away from the floof, before facing the bar. Almost as if the incident had never happened, Rowan simply took his apple cider into his hands before sipping it with mild interest. After a few moments, the plasma mage smiled and turned his head to Brandy, his eyebrow arched in amusement.

Rowan Protegan
    [Plasma Magic]
    Finished Missons:
    Ardere Kasai
    Ardere Kasai

The Fire King

The Fire King

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Ardere Kasai 23rd February 2016, 9:11 pm

I am the fire
    I am burning brighter
    Roaring like a storm
    Screaming like a siren

Taking another sip of the warm liquid, Ardere raised the glass slightly. He was known as the Fire King, originally a joke from Hephaestus, but one that caught on quite quickly. It did not help with his lineage being that of one from an ancient fire mage in Midi, one who went by a similar name. Aliases seemed to be something people could not escape these days, but it certainly worked. Yeah, gnomes are tricky business. Try not to get mixed up with them. The guild master instinctively looked down to make sure his socks and shoes were still on, and of course they were. It was a strange incident to think about, but those gnomes sure had a way with theft. Cedar Town was a nice little place, and the young woman had traveled all the way out here to join his guild. He didn't think any aspiring mages were in Cedar Town, at least not any with the kind of goals his guild had in mind. But perhaps that was why she left. Finishing the cup of sake, he slid the bottle back into it's respective spot. Wiping his hands, the guild master ran pale fingers through his thick brown hair. Giving a thumbs up to the fox woman, he was glad she enjoyed her drink. It wasn't often that he had to serve as the bartender, but things were odd around here as of late. Rowan however, was someone who brought a bit of energy to the guild hall. He doubted this young man would ever change, but that was perhaps a good thing. Even with his pun, the samurai could not help but shake his head and sigh. Chuckling a bit, he looked to the young mage. I'm afraid she already turned that down, but nice try bud. Keep working on them and maybe we'll have an open mic night you can rock. He was certainly a wild one, but that was not a bad thing. His members were quite the handful, each with their own individual quirks and tendencies. If there was one thing that made his guild unique, it was the diversity of members. His guild had it's anti-dark guild shtick, but his members had no shtick. They were not known for being pretty boys or arsonists, but rather their own people. This was the reason he stuck around when he could. I hope you enjoy your stay Brandy, if you need anything just lemme know.

@Brandy @Rowan

God Force:

Legacy Form:

BrandyMartin
    BrandyMartin

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by BrandyMartin 24th February 2016, 2:22 pm

Rowan shook Brandy's hand in a friendly manner until he glanced at the fizzing soda sitting on the fancy, wooden bar. Rowan let go of Brandy's hand and touched his cheek, his face contorting into an angry expression.

Brandy's chest tightened. Oh no! Did I do something to offend him? she thought. Does he hate me because I'm a fox like some others do? But he was so nice to me.

The next second felt like an eternity for Brandy. She noticed Rowan's lips began pursing, indicating that he was about to speak, and Brandy's entire body tensed as she braced herself for an onslaught of hateful words. “But…. why aren’t you drinking BRANDY!!!??”

Stunned, Brandy immediately relaxed and released the heartiest laugh she had had in months. Ardere's laughter harmonized with Brandy's. "I'm afraid she already turned that down, but nice try bud. Keep working on them and maybe we'll have an open mic night you can rock."

After several seconds, Brandy's laughter finally ceased and she wiped away a lone tear from her left eye with one of her digits. "Oh, I don't know why I found that so funny," she spoke in a singsong tone. "I guess it's because there's someone just as corny as me."

"I hope you enjoy your stay Brandy, if you need anything just lemme know." Ardere interjected.

Brandy grinned and nodded. "I will. Thank you Ardere."
    Rowan Protegan
    Rowan Protegan

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Rowan Protegan 24th February 2016, 7:30 pm

Rowan nodded in complete, and utter satisfaction, his joke a complete success. Turning back to his drink, Rowan took a deep draught this time, taking the time to feel the warm tingling of the apple beverage. Rowan continued to enjoy his drink as the guild master made Brandy feel more welcome to the guild, and he listened in casually, occasionally taking another swig.

Once Ardere seemed to finished, Rowan set his now empty glass down, before swiveling around to face Brandy once more. Arching an eyebrow, Rowan began the bombardment of questions that all new members faced, “So! What brings you to Infinity Hydra? Are you going to stay?” Rowan let the questions tumble out of his mouth, excited to learn more about this new floofy friend.

Rowan Protegan
    [Plasma Magic]
    Finished Missons:
    BrandyMartin
    BrandyMartin

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by BrandyMartin 25th February 2016, 6:17 pm

Brandy's ears twitched as Rowan's glass clinked against the polished bar. She glanced in Rowan's direction and noticed he faced her again. “So! What brings you to Infinity Hydra? Are you going to stay?” he inquired.

Brandy smiled warmly. "Of course I'm going to stay," she replied. She stretched out her arms in an attempt to bring the entirety of the guildhall to Rowan's attention. "This is my home now. This is my family." Suddenly, Brandy's uplifting visage transformed into gloomy scowl, accompanied by her drooping ears. "As for why I'm here, let's just say that I'm no longer welcome in Cedar."
    Rowan Protegan
    Rowan Protegan

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Rowan Protegan 26th February 2016, 9:32 pm

Rowan smiled as Brandy began her response, delighted to have another permanent member of Infinity Hydra. The plasma mage arched an eyebrow as her demeanor quickly declined, and it was at this point Rowan finished his drink.

He hadn't always been to good at the sentimental sort of things, and honestly he was terrible at consoling others, and so Rowan took this moment to make his leave. Standing up with a small amount of finality, Rowan nodded once to Brandy, and to Ardere before stretching lazily. "Welp! You're welcome here Brandy, so you don't have to worry about Cedar... in the mean time, I think I better get working on some jobs... so take care you crazy kids!" With that, Rowan spun on his heel before leisurely strolling away, humming a cheery tune.

((This is my exit post, unless someone stops Rowan.))

Rowan Protegan
    [Plasma Magic]
    Finished Missons:

Current date/time is 1st May 2024, 11:57 pm