Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Battle of the Water village

Kit Kerrington
    Kit Kerrington

X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Reapers Touch
    Guild : N/a
    Cosmic Coins : 10
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 1,543,904

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ancient Dragon Takeover
    Second Skill: Nightshade Slayer
    Third Skill: Dragon Contracting

Battle of the Water village - Page 2 Empty Re: Battle of the Water village

Post by Kit Kerrington 17th November 2015, 8:59 pm

Just then Apollo heard them coming he put his hand on the barrel of his gun taking a deep breath waiting for them. As they go close they stopped "Well well a pesky mage do you know how we deal with you mages." He laughed looking at Apollo. Apollo shook his head "Promotion to king..." he said as he spun the barrel of his gun Just then Apollo felt a rush of energy as the barrel locked in place. The accuracy of the queen. the power of the rook, the mobility of the knight, the life of the bishop, and the grace of the pawn. It was overwhelming to saw the least. Apollo had no idea that his pistol held so much power. He then grinned "I am going to take three of you out at once and then you will see my power." He said as he held his gun up. "Right get him boys" He called as they charge Apollo called as he prepared himself. He could feel the burst of magical power. now he understood why he needed to wait and it was well worth the wait.

Apollo grinned and then with speeds matching there's thanks to the knight he started dodging there blows. he then pointed his gun up and fired into one. when it connected doing a B rank of damage thanks to the rooks power it quickly knocked him out. then one swung at him from behind he then saw his natural protection block the vampires hit. "Apollo grinned ding the unexpected. He blasted through the shield sacrificing no power thanks to the queen and once it connectedf he griined. "Ricochet!" he called as the bullet then bounced to a near by target nailing him in the head knocking them both out. he then jumped back "three down seven to go" He grinned ready to finish this."
    Kit Kerrington
    Kit Kerrington

Character Sheet

Post by Kit Kerrington 17th November 2015, 9:20 pm

They looked at there dead comrades and then at Apollo who was just grinning.  "We are the final seven boys that means we are the strongest in body and mind"  He called and they all got ready to strike.  "No there is one stronger he just ins't here he will be soon..you seven are beyond saving..." He said full of rage.  "Even though I killed your allies your only concerned about your self.." He scoffed "Power is all that matters may the best survive and the weak die!"  he said as they rushed Apollo.  Apollo just looked enraged at this point.  I'm going to end you.." he said as he clasped his hands together "Trinity Shields Phalanx formation!"  he called  as three shields stopped them from charging as they bashed into them.  Apollo grinned pointing his pistol forward  firing two more shots hitting two next to the one who spoke.

"You missed me you puny mage" he grinned as his shields began to crack.  He then released the shields doing a side step so they all rushed past him. "No your wrong i'm saving you for last you no good piece of filth!"  He called as he jumped back.  He grinned "You are all aware you just lost  the vampires just laughed at him "Oh did we now we still out number you and five to one and we can tell your getting tied where as we have all the energy in the world.  as much as Apollo didn't want to Admit it he was getting tired form the fight,  he didn't really rest form the previous battle but he had to stay strong for the sake of his guild's name and the village.  they were all depending on him. he then pointed his gun forward at them he was gooing to end this now how it happened was up to them.

MP:
    trinity shield:
    Kit Kerrington
    Kit Kerrington

Character Sheet

Post by Kit Kerrington 17th November 2015, 9:46 pm

Apollo sighed. You now we captured on of your people and he turned around...why can't you why are you lusting for power?" He asked as they started laughing We will end that puny tribe for our master he trusted us to lock down this sector but if we are the only ones left that means more for us!" he grins looking at Apollo. "I see then I see no further point in trying to convincece you to change your ways your clan ends here along with you" he said pointing his gun forward. As Apollo Pointed his gun forward he grinned then took his two shots. The power that Checkmate was capable of was truly overwhelming it was like he was a different person. As the the shots rang through the air towards them he was amazed on had dodged while on got hit dead on as they ran at him. Apollo smirked as they ran at him though in a way he wondered why they fought he just took on half of there guys by himself but they were out for blood no matter what.

Apollo began to do some calculations as they ran at him. he then drew a mental line in the ground and waited. as they got closer he grinned. "I win" He said as he clasped his hands together. "Mirrior Wall!" he called out. then ha wall completely covering the hall way erupted from the floor blocking them. "Followed with Platform Shield!" As they pounded against it it shattered and Apollo quickly casted his platform shield just so that he wouldn't be touched and Apollo grinned "Look behind you. They then came to a dead stop as they turn around seeing the ninja appear. Attack" the ninja yelled as they rushed them. The Vampires move to engage them and then Apollo saw his opening and smiled. "right on time" he said as he pointed his gun forwad as he jumped backwards.
    Magic info:
    Kit Kerrington
    Kit Kerrington

Character Sheet

Post by Kit Kerrington 17th November 2015, 10:02 pm

The battle was over before it even began the ninja cut down three of them and Apollo had shot the other one from behind. Then the ninja pinned the other vampire down by sheer numbers alone. It tried to fight back but couldn't force his way out of this one. "Eleven vs one is fair right" Apollo laughed walking up. He then looked at the ninja. "Thanks for having my back I owe you this time. The ninja nodded "Should we finish hi?" He said looking at him. Apollo looked at the vampire then the ninja.. "Yes end me now.." It grinned. Apollo shook his head. " no we will take him with and you you will give him some kind of trail....then it's out of my control." He sighed outing Checkmate away. "Typical you puny mages don't have the guts to end it" he scoffed. Apollo then pulled Checkmate out pointing it at his head. "I could end you anytime I wanted but as a Fairy Tail mage I will spare a life at any point I can you understand me that is what makes me strong and that's the difference between us" he says walking out putting checkmate away happy to be rid of him.

The Clan master met Apollo at the gates upon return and said nothing as they stared at each other. then he spoke. "once again Fairy Tail has saved us...there is no way we can repay this debt to you and you guild and we will forever be in your debt." he says giving a bow as a few ninja's bow with him. Then Apollo sighs "Raise your head we are friends and that's what we do, You don't owe me for anything because I know if fairytail ever needed help you'd be there." He smiled "So consider the debt repayed in full" The clan master rose and laughed. "You Fairy TAil mages are unorthidox but I couldn't be happier with that. "Apollo smiled "Seeya soon" He said as he took the nigh to rest then headed back to the guild hall to tell them or the adventure he just had.

Current date/time is 8th May 2024, 10:32 am