Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Battle of the Water village

Kit Kerrington
    Kit Kerrington

X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Reapers Touch
    Guild : N/a
    Cosmic Coins : 10
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 1,543,904

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ancient Dragon Takeover
    Second Skill: Nightshade Slayer
    Third Skill: Dragon Contracting

Battle of the Water village - Page 2 Empty Re: Battle of the Water village

Post by Kit Kerrington 17th November 2015, 7:40 pm

Apollo looked skeptically at the vampire as it shook his head. "I use to be a wizard part of a long lost guild. I was on a job when I was biten and now i'm a freak." Apollo felt a little bad for this one as it continued "My guild mates hunted me and tried to kill me and society rejected me." He said then looked more serious at Apollo "WE vampires do what we do to survive nothing more nothing less." Apollo shook his head. "I am sorry that happened to you it must have been h dealing with but it hurt when your guild attacked and betrayed you and yet you attack this village, killing and separating family's" The vampire shook his head "it's not that-" APollo interrupted him. "It really is you choose your destiny it's not predetermined you can choose to help those in need, you live a long life live it with grace and not anger change how people look at you

The vampire looked at Apollo with a hint of respect. "No one has told me that before I turned why are you so trusting. Apollo sighed. i'm not m guns been out the whole time it's about presenting your self in a manner that creates trust you can tell me where your clan is hiding and save lives or go back and try again but either option will lead to me stopping your clan." He looked confused "I get to live?" Apollo nodded. "yes i will let you go but i hope you make a good dession." Apollo said looking at him seriously. "In exchange for my life I will say that our base is in the east woulds by the river half a days journey form here..." Apollo nodded and turned to leave. "You better keep that promise.." HE called. Apollo just held his hand up. "You have my word and dusk you will be reliesed goodbye" He said walking out.
    Kit Kerrington
    Kit Kerrington

Character Sheet

Post by Kit Kerrington 17th November 2015, 8:03 pm

As Apollo walked out the clan master stood at there clapping his hands. "and here I thought you didn't give speeches" he said referencing before the battle. Apollo shook his head. I only give them when required and I got the information I wanted though I want him relised at sunset." The clan master looked skeptical but nodded "very well." "Thank you now I bid you farewell." He said as he walked away. "Where do you think your going kid?" He said looking at Apollo who was walking off towards the gate. "That should be obvious I going to end this problem of yours once and for all. The clan master waved some ninja over but Apollo shook his head. "No keep them here in case of an ambush and I don't make it" he said but then a few stepped forward.

The ninja spoke up. You came to us in our time of need we are going to return the favor let us come with you. " He said as about ten stood before him. "Apollo looked at them all sighing. "This isn't like the night before there is no plan of attack we are going into the unknown, I can't guarantee your safety..." there was a pause then A ninja stepped forward. "And you can guarantee yours at this point i don't think so we are coming either way so lead us again or watch us your call." There was another pause. Apollo didn't know what to think of this in a weird way this village was like a guild looking out for each other then Apollo turned to the gates waving them forward "Lets go end this.." He said walking off towards the gates. and without another word he knew they were with him and that this would be the final battle and that he was going to need them more then he reilized.
    Kit Kerrington
    Kit Kerrington

Character Sheet

Post by Kit Kerrington 17th November 2015, 8:16 pm

After that he gave them all an hour to prepare.  He still didn't like the idea of him coming along he didn't have a choice so he would have to deal with it. As he gathered horse's he thought about the prevoise night and what he had said to Apollo.  Was he right to get to be an exterminator in this way or was he just it justified.  Really there was no way to determan this other then to just see what happens hopefully this would be it this would be the final battle and this would stop the attacks.  AS the ninja's rode up on there horse's Apollo mounted up then looked over at them. "This is your last chance to back down if you follow me you will be at my command"  He said looking upon them.  He smiled as non step back or away. "Alright then let's get going to find these vampires."  he said then they rode out of the village with great speed.

Apollo at them were against the clock at this point it was almost noon and they had to get to them before night fall.  if they didn't do that then they couldn't win against them or they would be at a sever disadvantage.  As the day went on no one dared to speak a word they were probably focusing what needed to be done.  Apollo was doing the same.  He looked down at his gun then forward as they got to the woods he stopped them. "We will continue on foot if on of you can lead since you know the area i would appreciate it." He said. As they all dismounted they all ventured into the woods looking for the river that the vampire back at the village was talking about.  Just then he saw it the cave entrance by the river.  Everyone careful we are on there home turf now"  he said approaching the cave.
    Kit Kerrington
    Kit Kerrington

Character Sheet

Post by Kit Kerrington 17th November 2015, 8:34 pm

As they walked to the mouth of the cave Apollo looked around at the river and the land scape. e wondered why the vampires chose this cave. There was barley anything covering the mouth of it from the sunlight meaning if they venture to close they would be injured or just all together. Apollo could confirm that for the force they had last night it must be much bigger on the inside then it was on the outside. He looked at the ninja. "Hey any Idea if this cave ends somewhere?" he asked wondering if they could sneak in from behind. "no as far as we know this was the only entrance." Apollo sighed figuring it wouldn't be that easy. Apollo really just wanted the advantage in this situation anyway he could but it wasn't looking like that was going to happen. Apollo sighed as he just thought of a plan he wasn't all to thrilled about but had no better ideas that would keep them as safe as possible. He took out his watch checking the time.

He just sighed and then faced the caves mouth as pulled his gun out holding it to his side. then took a step forward. "Listen i'm going to go in as bait then you will follow one minute behind and be my back up." he said looking back them. "No we should stick together why should you act as the bait!" he said in anger. "Listen to me I'm a defensive mage of Fairy Tail I will not go down without a fight if you hear gunfire come quicker it is that simple." He said looking at them. They nodded unhappy about it but accepting. "Trust me this way we make out alive, seeya all soon" He said as he ran into the cave looking around. as it got darker he saw torches lighting the cave. "looks like someone is home after all" He grinned egaerly
    NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 17th November 2015, 8:34 pm

The member 'Nadarr' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

#1 'Monster Dice' :
    Battle of the Water village - Page 2 NormalMonster

--------------------------------

#2 'Monster Dice' :
    Battle of the Water village - Page 2 NormalMonster
    Kit Kerrington
    Kit Kerrington

Character Sheet

Post by Kit Kerrington 17th November 2015, 8:59 pm

Just then Apollo heard them coming he put his hand on the barrel of his gun taking a deep breath waiting for them. As they go close they stopped "Well well a pesky mage do you know how we deal with you mages." He laughed looking at Apollo. Apollo shook his head "Promotion to king..." he said as he spun the barrel of his gun Just then Apollo felt a rush of energy as the barrel locked in place. The accuracy of the queen. the power of the rook, the mobility of the knight, the life of the bishop, and the grace of the pawn. It was overwhelming to saw the least. Apollo had no idea that his pistol held so much power. He then grinned "I am going to take three of you out at once and then you will see my power." He said as he held his gun up. "Right get him boys" He called as they charge Apollo called as he prepared himself. He could feel the burst of magical power. now he understood why he needed to wait and it was well worth the wait.

Apollo grinned and then with speeds matching there's thanks to the knight he started dodging there blows. he then pointed his gun up and fired into one. when it connected doing a B rank of damage thanks to the rooks power it quickly knocked him out. then one swung at him from behind he then saw his natural protection block the vampires hit. "Apollo grinned ding the unexpected. He blasted through the shield sacrificing no power thanks to the queen and once it connectedf he griined. "Ricochet!" he called as the bullet then bounced to a near by target nailing him in the head knocking them both out. he then jumped back "three down seven to go" He grinned ready to finish this."
    Kit Kerrington
    Kit Kerrington

Character Sheet

Post by Kit Kerrington 17th November 2015, 9:20 pm

They looked at there dead comrades and then at Apollo who was just grinning.  "We are the final seven boys that means we are the strongest in body and mind"  He called and they all got ready to strike.  "No there is one stronger he just ins't here he will be soon..you seven are beyond saving..." He said full of rage.  "Even though I killed your allies your only concerned about your self.." He scoffed "Power is all that matters may the best survive and the weak die!"  he said as they rushed Apollo.  Apollo just looked enraged at this point.  I'm going to end you.." he said as he clasped his hands together "Trinity Shields Phalanx formation!"  he called  as three shields stopped them from charging as they bashed into them.  Apollo grinned pointing his pistol forward  firing two more shots hitting two next to the one who spoke.

"You missed me you puny mage" he grinned as his shields began to crack.  He then released the shields doing a side step so they all rushed past him. "No your wrong i'm saving you for last you no good piece of filth!"  He called as he jumped back.  He grinned "You are all aware you just lost  the vampires just laughed at him "Oh did we now we still out number you and five to one and we can tell your getting tied where as we have all the energy in the world.  as much as Apollo didn't want to Admit it he was getting tired form the fight,  he didn't really rest form the previous battle but he had to stay strong for the sake of his guild's name and the village.  they were all depending on him. he then pointed his gun forward at them he was gooing to end this now how it happened was up to them.

MP:
    trinity shield:
    Kit Kerrington
    Kit Kerrington

Character Sheet

Post by Kit Kerrington 17th November 2015, 9:46 pm

Apollo sighed. You now we captured on of your people and he turned around...why can't you why are you lusting for power?" He asked as they started laughing We will end that puny tribe for our master he trusted us to lock down this sector but if we are the only ones left that means more for us!" he grins looking at Apollo. "I see then I see no further point in trying to convincece you to change your ways your clan ends here along with you" he said pointing his gun forward. As Apollo Pointed his gun forward he grinned then took his two shots. The power that Checkmate was capable of was truly overwhelming it was like he was a different person. As the the shots rang through the air towards them he was amazed on had dodged while on got hit dead on as they ran at him. Apollo smirked as they ran at him though in a way he wondered why they fought he just took on half of there guys by himself but they were out for blood no matter what.

Apollo began to do some calculations as they ran at him. he then drew a mental line in the ground and waited. as they got closer he grinned. "I win" He said as he clasped his hands together. "Mirrior Wall!" he called out. then ha wall completely covering the hall way erupted from the floor blocking them. "Followed with Platform Shield!" As they pounded against it it shattered and Apollo quickly casted his platform shield just so that he wouldn't be touched and Apollo grinned "Look behind you. They then came to a dead stop as they turn around seeing the ninja appear. Attack" the ninja yelled as they rushed them. The Vampires move to engage them and then Apollo saw his opening and smiled. "right on time" he said as he pointed his gun forwad as he jumped backwards.
    Magic info:
    Kit Kerrington
    Kit Kerrington

Character Sheet

Post by Kit Kerrington 17th November 2015, 10:02 pm

The battle was over before it even began the ninja cut down three of them and Apollo had shot the other one from behind. Then the ninja pinned the other vampire down by sheer numbers alone. It tried to fight back but couldn't force his way out of this one. "Eleven vs one is fair right" Apollo laughed walking up. He then looked at the ninja. "Thanks for having my back I owe you this time. The ninja nodded "Should we finish hi?" He said looking at him. Apollo looked at the vampire then the ninja.. "Yes end me now.." It grinned. Apollo shook his head. " no we will take him with and you you will give him some kind of trail....then it's out of my control." He sighed outing Checkmate away. "Typical you puny mages don't have the guts to end it" he scoffed. Apollo then pulled Checkmate out pointing it at his head. "I could end you anytime I wanted but as a Fairy Tail mage I will spare a life at any point I can you understand me that is what makes me strong and that's the difference between us" he says walking out putting checkmate away happy to be rid of him.

The Clan master met Apollo at the gates upon return and said nothing as they stared at each other. then he spoke. "once again Fairy Tail has saved us...there is no way we can repay this debt to you and you guild and we will forever be in your debt." he says giving a bow as a few ninja's bow with him. Then Apollo sighs "Raise your head we are friends and that's what we do, You don't owe me for anything because I know if fairytail ever needed help you'd be there." He smiled "So consider the debt repayed in full" The clan master rose and laughed. "You Fairy TAil mages are unorthidox but I couldn't be happier with that. "Apollo smiled "Seeya soon" He said as he took the nigh to rest then headed back to the guild hall to tell them or the adventure he just had.

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 3:09 pm