Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Chance To Relax (Open to ST)

JaffaArchfiend
    JaffaArchfiend

Summoner of Faith

Summoner of Faith

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Destiny
    Position : None
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Secondary - Katherine Wickfield
    Experience : 4986.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Holy Stigmata Magic
    Second Skill: Celestial Spirit Magic
    Third Skill:

Chance To Relax (Open to ST) Empty Chance To Relax (Open to ST)

Post by JaffaArchfiend 11th November 2015, 6:32 pm

The blonde nun sighed softly as she slipped into the relaxing waters of the hot spring. Her whole body was aching from the training regimen that Capricorn and Aquilla had been putting her through lately. Ever since that run in with the Doubles, the two Celestial Spirits had been pushing and training Kiersa in physical combat so that she could at least try to handle herself better in close quarters.

She silently thanked the Maker that the Spirits acknowledged the need for rest and relaxation now and then. Plus with all the paperwork she'd been slammed with recently, she had had barely any time to herself... heck, she hadn't even managed to go out on any jobs recently because she was covered in so much administration duties. Except for right now. She'd managed to file away the last report, crossed the last of the t's, dotted the last of the i's, and could finally enjoy some peace and quiet.

The hot spring in the Guild was ideal for this, as generally speaking the residents kept nice and quiet in these waters, as opposed to the ruckus that usually happened up in the Guild Hall proper. She idly looked over at the wristband she'd gotten from the Spirits after that Temple mission with the Fire God Slayer in the guild, and the Angel Armour wielder... she hadn't figured out yet how to make it work, but maybe eventually she would.

For now though, now she was just going to lie back in the pool and relax, her troubles, stresses and aches floating away as she simply bobbed there in the water.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Chance To Relax (Open to ST) Kiersa%20Signature2_zpsbeofxgfa

Theme:

Cr1tikal
    Cr1tikal

Player 
    Cosmic Coins : 8
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: FrostFire Dragon Slayer
    Second Skill: Cosmic Slayer
    Third Skill:

Chance To Relax (Open to ST) Empty Re: Chance To Relax (Open to ST)

Post by Cr1tikal 21st November 2015, 11:31 pm

If one were to follow the woman walking towards the hot springs right now they would only see one thing; tails. Aiyana's tails waved happily behind her, her dress swaying as well while she quickly made her way towards the water with a multitude of large towels in hand. Each would be needed, her large tails demanded it to be so. The Paragon of Conviction had but one goal today, and that was to finally dip into the hot springs with no clothes on.

As she arrived, not really paying attention to see if anyone else was there, the nine tailed fox celestial spirit set down her towels on a level rock before the dress came quickly off. The now naked vixen would then slip quietly into the water, the light sounds of the waters movement the only sound made as ripples went lightly outward with her at the center. Eyes would close happily, the water being the perfect temperature for relaxing, as a happy sigh left her lips.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Chance To Relax (Open to ST) MQNhOUw

JaffaArchfiend
    JaffaArchfiend

Summoner of Faith

Summoner of Faith

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by JaffaArchfiend 22nd November 2015, 2:47 am

Kiersa felt the ripples of someone else entering the hot spring, and slowly lifted her head to greet them before the sight in front of her registered. It took her brain a second to process what was going on before a rather loud eep resounded throughout the room, followed immediately after by the thrashing of limbs in water.

The shock and surprise of seeing the completely naked fox mage threw the blonde nun off balance and caused her to accidentally wind up drinking some of the hot spring water, resulting in a slight coughing fit. The Paragon of Selflessness finally sorted herself out, blushing furiously as she waved timidly at her new fellow Paragon. "Umm... hello..." she said, for a brief moment contemplating just sinking beneath the waters, before realising that she'd probably be naked under the water as well...

Theme:

Cr1tikal
    Cr1tikal

Player 
    Cosmic Coins : 8
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: FrostFire Dragon Slayer
    Second Skill: Cosmic Slayer
    Third Skill:

Post by Cr1tikal 24th November 2015, 1:55 am

The silence of the hot springs was suddenly interrupted by the sound of coughing, someone else was in the water with her! Eyes would open up as ear perked up curiously, the celestial nine tailed fox finally noticing Kiersa, the other paragon of the guild, in the water across from her. The Paragon of Selflessness blushed a deep red as she waved at the completely naked fox girl, obviously not comfortable with the sight she beheld. A smirk would go across her face as she waded in a bit further, the water covering her up enough so Kiersa couldn't see anything overly provocative other than the top of her chest.

"Hello Kiersa! It's been a while since I've come across you! Not since I came through the portal from my exam and you called me by your golden key summons name!" The words were said as if her nudity was no issue; which it wasn't. Enough people had seen her this way, there was no big deal with anyone else seeing it as well. Natural bodies were beautiful! "The water's nice, isn't it?"

Chance To Relax (Open to ST) MQNhOUw

JaffaArchfiend
    JaffaArchfiend

Summoner of Faith

Summoner of Faith

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by JaffaArchfiend 26th November 2015, 6:47 pm

Kiersa blinked in confusion for a moment at something Aiyana said. "...Oh! You mean Vulpecula. No, she's not Golden Key, she's one of my Silver Keeep!" she squeaked as a flash of light appeared and a certain fox girl appeared splashing into the water with them, in quite possibly the most risque bathing suit possible. "You rang?" teased the Fox Celestial Spirit as she poked Kiersa in the cheek.

"V-Vulpy! I-I didn't-" stammered the blonde nun before she was cut off by a hug from Vulpecula. "I hardly get to have any playtime, soooo, I decided to come pay a visit. But Capricorn was being stiff about it and wouldn't let me unless you called... so I cheated a little." the Spirit said before she looked over at the naked woman, her eyes widening before she made her way towards her.

"Oh wow... it's like looking in a weird mirror... I did wonder what I'd look like with my hair died black." she mused as she circled Aiyana before she looked between her and Kiersa, a smirk forming on her features. "Soooo, is my little Summoner's virtue about to be-" she began to say before Kiersa sent a massive splash over to shut her up. "N-No! W-We were just r-relaxing in the hot spring! That's all!" the nun squeaked out, Vulpecula cackling away like she was some sort of cartoon villain, her hand was even positioned like so.

Vulpecula:

Theme:

Current date/time is 29th April 2024, 7:31 am