Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

To Greet a Dear friend (Open)

Merlin Ambrosius
    Merlin Ambrosius

Magic Application Approved!- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Rage of the Soul Torn
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 150

Public To Greet a Dear friend (Open)

Post by Merlin Ambrosius 29th October 2015, 11:49 am

It's not everyday that Mejai would come to visit Guilds such as this one, usually he'd bring his assistant with him but this time he came alone. Of course the Guildmaster was in fact no stranger to him as he and Mejai were old drinking buddies. A few weeks before the guild was established, he was offered to join Infinity hydra but refused, Mejai says that joining a guild would be a bit of a hassle knowing that he manages a contract based agency.  Garan no Dou was still a growing when Ardere met Mejai, Ardere had also aided Mejai gathering rare ingredients for his magecraft, ingredients and materials that involves biological structure and integrity of the human body. In return for Ardere's aid, the Guildmaster was privileged to try out some of Merlin's magical trinkets and elixirs.

In fact he also had come here not only to greet Ardere but also advertise his services to him. Upon entering the tavern, Merlin just simply makes himself comfortable, taking a seat at the bar. "Tequila if you please."His presence caught the attention of everyone in the guild, who is he to just come in like this?

"Oh and may I speak to the Guildmaster if that's alright."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

[16:54:16]Dubhlainn : What does the name Hikaru mean?
    [16:54:27]Eclipse Valerie : Hikari means light o-o
    [16:55:04]Eclipse Valerie : I think Hikaru is like the male form of it? maybe..
    [16:55:34]Dubhlainn : So does that mean Hikaru is a transgender?
    [16:56:04]Eclipse Valerie : uhm o-o
    [16:56:08]Joan Blackheart : Lmao.
    [16:56:53] Merlin Ambrosius : 10 out of 10 would still bang.

To Greet a Dear friend (Open) Merry_10
    Ardere Kasai
    Ardere Kasai

The Fire King

The Fire King

Developer/GFX Artist- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- God Slayer- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Legacy of the Fire King
    Position : The Vanquisher
    Guild : Infinity Hydra (Guildmaster)
    Mentor : Hephaestus
    Experience : 420,643

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Flame God Slayer (3rd Gen)
    Second Skill: -
    Third Skill:

Public Re: To Greet a Dear friend (Open)

Post by Ardere Kasai 29th October 2015, 12:07 pm

Tap. Tap. The tapping of feet echoed through the hall, as Ardere stamped along with his heavy boots. Flipping through the pages of a book as per usual, he found himself wandering the halls on a slow day. For the most part he was an adventurous guild master, one who even went on missions of his own. Occasionally, there were days in which he was not on any missions and there was no commotion in the guild hall. On these days he wandered the halls, trained, or delved into the pages of a good book. His cloak shifting as he walked, his feet slid to a halt at the end of the hall. A familiar scent crossing his nose prompting him to stop and examine the smell, arching a brow as he recognized this scent as a familiar one. Closing the book, the guild master entered the Tavern.

When he found himself in the most commonly frequented area of the guild, he could not help but smile. An old friend of his was perched on one of his bar stools, not something he had expected when he awoke this morning. Leisurely walking around the bar, he used his heavily intense speed to dash around the bar and appear right behind the man. A tail of wind in his wake, his cloak took a moment to shit back to it's normal state. Stepping to the side, he gestured to the bartender. The usual. His calm voice prompted the bartender to begin to pour a cup of warm sake, a drink Ardere often found himself indulging in. Mejai, what brings you to this neck of the woods? Stepping up to the wooden bar, he slid his armor covered hands across it to rest.
    @MerlinTrappedInATree

Every wound will shape me. Every scar will build my throne.

MADE BY VEL OF GS + ADOX 2.0

_____________________________________________________________________________________

To Greet a Dear friend (Open) FYZkfE1
    God Force:

Legacy Form:

Merlin Ambrosius
    Merlin Ambrosius

Post by Merlin Ambrosius 29th October 2015, 7:13 pm

“Well your place is oddly quiet, I expected a livelier environment after making your guild’s vision to be adventurous and spirited but I’m not surprised, it’s still in the process of growth.” The bartender slid a glass of tequila as Mejai slid it with no hesitation at all. “Still the drinks are good.”

“I wanted to say congratulations for becoming a Guildmaster, as I wasn’t able to attend the first day, I’d like a tour around the premises as it’s my first time here!” Mejai was always comfortable hanging out in places similar to pubs; the Tavern of course was no different. As someone like Mejai who enjoys the sight of art, he’s more eager to see everything including everyone who has recently joined the Guild. Mejai gulp down all the tequila in the glass as he stood up, satisfied to have a drink. “It’s amazing for someone like you to form a guild but I guess seeing as the guild is a bit devoid of people, it would be natural for you to be here, I do like to point out that you tend to spend your time alone.”

The early days, Ardere and Mejai were two daring mages that would compete to see whose can last in a drinking contest; unfortunately Ardere tolerance outlasts Mejai’s. When Mejai was defeated, he soon come to notice Ardere and the way he behaves whenever he exits a pub, not that it’s different or anything but he can recognize someone who chooses to become their own man by their right and not be the influence of others, that’s what makes Ardere unique.

To Mejai, Ardere is one of those people who are “Strange and Independent People” and because of that Mejai would often make private requests to Ardere for various things, though his requests would usually come out of the blue, plus the only times when these two would meet was either in pubs or when Merlin would request something of him.

His eyes sparkled with such interest almost as if he was a little kid excited to run around in the playground.

Ardere Kasai
    Ardere Kasai

The Fire King

The Fire King

Developer/GFX Artist- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- God Slayer- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Ardere Kasai 29th October 2015, 8:07 pm

His hand sliding around the cup of warm sake, Ardere shifted his body towards the man adjacent to him. A slight smirk crossing his face, he took a sip of the warm liquid before responding. It seems either everyone is in here making a fuss, or they're all off on missions. You found yourself here one of the more inactive days. Which is the perfect time to catch up with an old friend. Setting the cup down, he would pat the whited haired mage on the shoulder. It was a friendly gesture, one that signified comfort and support. He was a very outgoing person when it came to meeting others, but he rarely was so comfortable around most. Fortunately the man beside him had proven to be a useful friend, and he was sure he came to ask or offer something. He was an intelligent and dedicated person to his work, as most of his king were. That was something the fire mage respected, and perhaps why they got along well enough.

Many thanks, I appreciate you dropping by. Since I haven't seen you so long, we'll walk and talk. Finishing the cup of sake, he let out a heavy breathe. Fortunately with my members always off doing things, this also allows me to go off on missions. But I suppose I have always been better solo. It's nice to have a place where I can still be me. Now let's go check out the hall I designed, I'm sure you'll find it satisfactory. The back are rooms, so we'll hit upstairs first. The silence of the guild hall allowed them to freely exit the hall and find themselves by the stairs. Ardere lead the way and began to ascend the stairs, step by step with a leisurely pace. The members here are rowdy as hell, but many of them enjoy a good read, fortunately. This floor has the training room and the library. It's an odd choice I know, but the training room is laced with magic resistant metal from Pergrande. If anything gets out of hand, the library would be fine. Finishing his ascension of the stairs, the hall would now be their setting. Tapestries and paintings from Midi lined the walls, along with suits of Samurai armor and katana swords.
    @MerlinTheGreat

God Force:

Legacy Form:

Merlin Ambrosius
    Merlin Ambrosius

Post by Merlin Ambrosius 1st November 2015, 7:09 am

As Ardere led Mejai around the place, his eyes sparkled admiring the architecture and the works of art the entire Guild Hall has. He was rather interested to know what the books would contain as he’s also a bookworm, shame he’s not in the mood to read right now. His comments were rather simple, sounding like a child walking in a candy store, each time Ardere presents a room Mejai would simply attach his fingers to the walls and knock on them, he’d rub his hands on the floor and feel the structural integrity of the entire lay out. It’s been decades since Mejai has been in a building with a traditional and a round design, his behavior and reaction to the entire place gives the impression that he would never had something like this but of course majority of Mejai’s quarters were either offices or just plain libraries containing records of information, including recent magical incidents.

Perhaps the modern day societies of the Neutral Grounds may have deprived him of such luxury as he did nothing but answer and solve Sudoku puzzles and play chess with his employees as well as receiving clients. “I’m suppose you’re wondering why I’m really here but allow me to answer that, first off I owe you some piece of information that you’d like to hear from me.”

“The activity in the Azeron Alliance has dimmed….according to one of my informants in Talonia, I believe you’re well aware of the kinds of jobs a Dark Mage takes right? I’m not saying there aren’t any contracts for their like anymore, I'm a bit bothered by this silence.” Mejai doesn’t usually give this for free but he does owe Ardere a kind of payment from previous requests.

“On another note, I’ve managed to establish one of the final branches of Garan No Dou and each of them are in any city in Earthland, if ever would you require our services, you may as well take liberty to find us.” Mejai gave Ardere a pamphlet which he creatively made by himself.

Garan no Dou

We offer the following services:

- Info Broking ( Any Information needed, we'll provide )
    - Magical Item and Material Repair (Got a broken Magic Item? We have the right stuff to put it back together again)
    - Elixirs that gives various effects (Such as transforming you into the opposite gender)
    - Magecraft ( Any items you want us to craft? Order right here. )
    - Contracts ( Do you wish to employ us to take care of something specific? We'll handle it)
    - Underworld Medical Services ( Orchestrated by yours truly Mejai Kaijura )
    - Erotic Body Massage <---- Written in Crayon

Ardere Kasai
    Ardere Kasai

The Fire King

The Fire King

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Ardere Kasai 1st November 2015, 1:22 pm

Passing through the many halls of the Infinity Hydra guild hall, Ardere just smiled as his old friend appeared to be mesmerized by the architecture. He was aware of how much of an enthusiast he was, but it was nice to see someone take an interest in something he himself had put together. Albeit there were workers who built it, he had been on the construction site each day. Taking a stop along the hall, he listened to the words of his friend as he was quite curious as to what he had truly come here for. Well I do appreciate you stopping by, but I am curious. Sliding his armored covered hands into his silk pockets, the guild master kep his focus on the white haired man. Arching a brow at the bit of information he had been given, a slight smirk cross his pale lips. Interesting to know, thanks. I'll look into it as well, but things have been oddly quiet lately. I formed the Ouroboros Alliance with Sabertooth, so you could ask them as well. Turning to look out one of the windows, he peered out into the mountains.

Nodding. Ahh, so that's what you came for. I'll give you a ring if I need it, and of course you'll be compensated. Opening the pamphlet, it was very well put together. The art style was nice, and the contents gave a sufficient description. Thanks for this, if you ever need anything, Infinity Hydra has your back. Arching a brow at the massages part written in crayon, he stopped for a moment before shrugging it off. Orange eyes shifting from the pamphlet to the white haired mage, Ardere extended his hand out to shake as a sign of trust. Now is that all you wanted, or would you like to grab a drink for old times sake?
    @MerlinTheGreat

God Force:

Legacy Form:

Kariline
    Kariline

Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 
    Lineage : None
    Guild : Lamia Scale
    Experience : 900

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Take Over Guardian Soul
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Kariline 1st November 2015, 6:44 pm

With a heavy sigh, Tyriel opened the door to her Office. She stepped out through the door frame and into the hall, stretching. Her work for the day was almost finished, but she first had to seek out Ardere for paperwork reasons. While she was the Guild Ace, and considered his personal Secretary, he still had to review and sign important documents that needed to be sent off to Era.

She figured he would be in his usual hallway, right above the foyer, reading away as he paced the color off the tiles... but he wasn't. Tyriel arched a brow and took a look around. He also was not in his office... so the only other place she could think of was that he went down to see Kiku, the lovely ( sarcastic ) bartender...

She hummed softly, clipboard in hand, and her hair flowing behind her as she pretty much skipped down the stairs. But instead of finding him at the bar, Ardere was right there! And he wasn't alone. A white haired gentlemen stood along with him, and the guildmaster had extended his hand out to the man. He was obviously a friend to Infinity Hydra so she smiled and walked up to Ardere. " Kirei! There you are! I have a few letters to Era that need your signature." She said as she walked up to both of the men. She just held her friendly smiled and presented her master with the clipboard.

Merlin Ambrosius
    Merlin Ambrosius

Post by Merlin Ambrosius 1st November 2015, 10:15 pm

Mejai took it as a challenge but he isn’t falling for that again, no matter how much Mejai would try he can never beat Ardere in a drinking contest, he almost molested a woman in front of him for God’s sake. Even if this was done in a disclosed location, he’d more or less spout out who he really is, after all many philosophers and theorists were after him for a long time coming, believing that he’s still alive after hundreds of years. Well if anyone were looking for that man, he’s currently in Infinity Hydra, talking to an old drinking buddy and the guy who handles the most difficult requests for him.

And there’s plenty more intended for his entire guild.

However Mejai was considering in taking his challenge he hesitated at the sight of a beautiful and gorgeous woman, judging from her appearance she seemed like a perfectly mature lady or rather perhaps… too mature as Mejai couldn’t avert his gaze from her chest but as soon as she talks his eyes stared right at her face, he was struggling not to act too perverted till the last moment.

Perhaps this is a heavy price for trying to pretend, he’s turning into one himself.

“And who is this beautiful young lady Ardere? Is she your fiancée?” Mejai couldn’t help but greet her simply by taking her free hand and kissing it. Much like his toxicologist assistant Robin, this kind of etiquette is something he cannot abandoned at the face of beauty… and appeal. Regardless of her affiliation of Ardere, Mejai cares less about it but he’s more interested in flirting with her at the least.

I hate this temptation I developed…

Ardere Kasai
    Ardere Kasai

The Fire King

The Fire King

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Ardere Kasai 1st November 2015, 11:15 pm

The back of his pale hand against his armored waist, a smirk crossed Ardere's face. The man was likely contemplating his offer, as the two had gotten into quite the shenanigans over their time as friends. The guild master could hold his alcohol at an inhuman rate, and that was without his fire body. As an Elemental, he could just evaporate the liquid inside of him, but that would be cheating. A Samurai never cheats, even someone who had been a Ronin for a long time such as the Fire King. But then he found a familiar voice calling him out by his title, and it would be none other than his Head of Resilience; Tyriel. The purple haired woman was a close friend of his, and one of the few who called him Kirei instead of Commander or Master. Ahh, always with the paperwork. Sighing slightly, he rubbed the back of his neck and smiled slightly. Tell me where to sign. Checking his armor for a pen, he quite obviously did not have one. During his search, he noticed Mejai's interest in the woman.

Oh no, haha. Tyriel is lovely but she's not my fiance, she's my secretary and one of the aces here. My lady works down in her lab most of the time. It was just like the white haired man to be instantly attracted to a woman of such a mature nature. He wasn't surprise, but he would allow the kiss on the hand before nonchalantly position himself just slightly between the two. A brow arched and a smirk crossing his lips, Ardere was not in the business of letting a friend being subjected to the wiles of a man like Mejai. He was a great friend, but he tended to indulge a bit too much in the pursuits of women at times. How about we take this downstairs? I can sign the papers and we can just have a couple of drinks, I have more restraint than you'd imagine. Running pale fingers through his thick brown hair, the fire mage would lead the way down stairs if the two mages accepted.
    @MerlinTheTree @Tyriel

God Force:

Legacy Form:

Kariline
    Kariline

Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Kariline 2nd November 2015, 10:00 pm

Happy that her guildmaster obliged so easily to her requests she hands him the clipboard and provided a pen from behind her ear. But as soon as she handed off what was needed done to her guildmaster, his friend had said something that made her face light up red. "Fi-Fian-Fiancee?" she stuttered out quietly then looked around vigilantly for Sayrn who always seemed to pop out of nowhere.
    Luckily her master had corrected him and she felt a little bit better from his comment.

Then the man had taken her free hand and kissed the top of it, causing a tingling sensation up her arm. Her eyes were wide as she released his hand from his. What was going on? she thought gingerly as Ardere had stepped up to his friend, clearly stepping in between the two of them. Tyriel just cleared her throat and nodded to her Kirei's question. A drink sounded nice at this moment.
    " Oh Kirei! Speaking of.... We had just gotten a fresh shipment of goods from Midi Capital. The tax was a bit pricey but i manages to pull some... uh.. strings.." She said, her face blushing from remembering that conversation with the merchant, as she was forced to be rather scantily clad to get what she wanted.

Merlin Ambrosius
    Merlin Ambrosius

Post by Merlin Ambrosius 3rd November 2015, 12:35 am

At once Ardere propose that all three of them would head downstairs back to the Tavern, free drinks is something that pleased Mejai but he’s not here to contest with Ardere, the outcome is certainly obvious. As they returned to the tavern, Mejai can’t help but look at such mature figure like Tyriel, its rare to see people of her like but as such they can only be found here in earthland, way better than his journey to the other realms by means of the portals.

Ardere just had to brag about his resilience to alcohol, and if it goes Mejai is just going be another victim for his victory again, it’s a bit of a deal to Mejai losing a drinking contest to Ardere, he who is centuries younger than he is but perhaps it was because he isn’t used to drinking alcohol when he was first alive.

“You have sponsors from Midi? My word Ardere, I didn’t know you had such fancy allies and assets! Goes to show how successful you are as a Guildmaster!” He pats Ardere’s back, envious that perhaps he was just one lucky guy with such a fine lovely woman to aid him. Midi doesn’t usually sponsor guilds as it’s still trying to boost its economy even further or that his database hasn’t been updated. He still needs informants for Garan No Dou after all, so far there were only ten in total.

“Such a fine lady, Miss Tyriel I am more than interested to know how you and Ardere met.” Mejai can’t help but press the idea that Ardere and Tyriel were in some kind of relationship but if Tyriel is just an aid then perhaps Mejai could do a little bit of tinkering.

“Tyriel how old are you and where are you from?”

I AM NOT A TREE

Ardere Kasai
    Ardere Kasai

The Fire King

The Fire King

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Ardere Kasai 3rd November 2015, 10:23 am

Receiving the clipboard, Ardere read it as he walked. Getting shipments from a country as exclusive as Midi was not easy, but considering he had a dual-citizenship and was a legal mage of both countries on paper, it was easier than most. Signing off on some of the papers, he took a moment to remember how serious things in Midi were getting. Thanks Tyriel, I appreciate it. Setting the clipboard down on the bar, the bartender did not hesitate to begin serving drinks. He was not surprised of Mejai's impression on his relationship with Midi, but it was his former home after all. If he had to use it to help his current one, then he would. Well, being a Samurai certainly helps. Pushing the flowing red and white cloak he bore behind his shoulders, the guild master's arms slide across the table to grab the cup of warm sake poured for him. He was beginning to feel that he drank this stuff a bit too much around here, perhaps next time a soda was in order.

Letting out a breath, he sipped some of the warm beverage. She was one of the people who accepted my open invitation to the guild, that's how we met. And after getting to know her, she became my secretary and Ace. Eyes shifting over to Mejai, he would arch a brow towards the man. If he had any strange motivations here, then they would be quashed soon. Don't worry Tyriel, he's kind of like a pervy old man in the body of a youngin. A smirk crossing his lips, Ardere was obviously making a jest towards the white haired mage. The two had known each other long enough to know their tendencies in the bar and elsewhere, and hitting on women was certainly one of his friend's.
    @MerlinIsDefinitelyATree @Tyriel

God Force:

Legacy Form:

Kariline
    Kariline

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Kariline 5th November 2015, 10:14 pm

As they walked down to the bar below them, Tyriel felt thrilled about her masters pleasure in her job. It was like he was proud of the hard work she performed and that made her blush. she wanted nothing more than to uphold his law and to protect him and everyone the best she could. For now, she settled for making the barrel order.
    She took a seat on one of the barstools and got the recent bartender's attention. Unfortunately it wasn't Kiku as he was away fighting bad guys, but she would settle for any fill in.

And that was when he had asked about her. How Ardere and herself had met, even her age and about her hometown. WHAT?! You don't just ask a lady her age!!
    Tyriel opened her mouth to speak yet nothing came out. her face blushed and thankfully Ardere had answered for her. It was true, she was one of the only people to come to his open house event, back when Enola was here.

Tyriel took a gulp of her favorite honey barrel whiskey with milk before answering his final, and most regrettable question. " Oh. Umm i am 22 Years Old, recently celebrated my birthday on Halloween.... And as for where i'm from? Well i have traveled all over Fiore, but i was born in Hargeon If that answers your question." She said taking another drink.
    She glanced at the white haired man, rather curious about his questions.. Did he hit Ardere with all these questions before? Is this normal for people?
    Then Ardere leaned over and whispered about him being a pervy old man.. Tyriel lit up like a red light..Pervy??....

Merlin Ambrosius
    Merlin Ambrosius

Post by Merlin Ambrosius 6th November 2015, 9:25 am

Well its expected of Ardere to be able to predict Mejai’s lecherous behavior, its obvious that Mejai himself is being taunted by him and there’s no need for him to look for any signs. Just by explaining Tyriel about him says it all. It’s a shame Mejai wishes to squish Tyriel at the end of all this. Though indeed perverted he maybe, his fetish is only limited to the soft mass from a woman’s chest to their bottom rather he could never be phallic in fact it was the only sensation that he prefers, sleeping in soft cushions and Tyriel has natural cushions on her.

This results to tendencies of either groping a woman’s chest or their bottom for that matter however he would not do such a thing with Tyriel, well not yet at least. Being one of the first of Infinity Hydra and the Guild’s Ace he can’t help but be curious about her, apart from physical appearance he would like to know her state of mind and the kind of magic he wields. He tends to read people like a book; Ardere’s was already open the moment he gazed into his eyes.

The inquiry “Who are you” is not fully answered therefore he must conduct a much closer examination.

“Closer…examination.” He blurted out as he shook his head, he almost looked like he was ready to molest her but kept his mind in check before it happened.

“I’m certain that beauty isn’t the only thing you harbor Tyriel, or may I call you Tyra? The moment I first saw you, I knew you’d have something interesting.” Mejai couldn’t avert his gaze, this habit of his really has turned him over but hey, a woman’s assets is a double edged weapon, it may benefit or simply make them a victim of a slithering snake.

“I have a question for you Tyra… “ Mejai’s tone became quite different for a moment.

“What kind of power do you find yourself in?”

Ardere Kasai
    Ardere Kasai

The Fire King

The Fire King

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Ardere Kasai 6th November 2015, 10:38 am

Pouring some more sake, Ardere let a sigh escape his lips before taking a sip. He had noted that Mejai was in one of those inquisitive moods that was not easy to awaken him from, and hopefully Tyriel would not feel too uncomfortable. The white haired mage was a strange man, but he was still good in the end. Arching a brow at the man's examination comment, he stopped mid sip to see what he was doing. Don't be a weirdo Mejai, you'll make her uncomfortable. Tilting his head and giving him a slightly sour face, the fire mage knew what he was doing. It was something he often did around women or people he took interest in, but if he took too much interest in her he would be likely to receive a bonk on the head. "Tyra". Jeesh, he was such a wild man. He had an undying spirit which surely got him intro trouble on a daily basis. He wasn't quite sure how the man was still alive after all of these years. Was it sheer luck, or something else entirely?

Standing up and cracking his knuckles, he would let another sigh escape his pale lips. Chugging the last bit of sake, he wiped his mouth. Turning to Mejai, he moved him back a bit so he wasn't so close to Tyriel, it felt like he was pouncing onto her. You can ask your questions, but don't molest my secretary ya goof. Pouring the man another drink, he slid over and folded his arms. Ardere was actually quite interested in how she would answer the question. If he was being serious, then it would prompt a serious response. He knew the Head of Resilience quite well, but they had only been friends for so long. Everyone had a past and things about them not many knew. But what exactly was he asking? Hmm. Hopefully it was not a comment about her breasts, but rather a serious one. Either that, or he as about to burst into those stories he always tells.
    @OldFriends

God Force:

Legacy Form:

Kariline
    Kariline

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Kariline 9th November 2015, 9:07 pm

The woman downed her first glass of Honey Barrell before running her thumb over her lips to wipe of the excess. Her face was rather beet red as the new gentlemen continued his question. With a rather interesting and weird comment. Closer examination, and the way his eyes followed her, left a bit of a chill down her spine.
    She had the bartender pour her another glass, making sure she got fresh ice. That was one of her biggest pet peeves, was already melted ice in a glass of alcohol..
    She arched her eyebrow and had on a smile, as she was rather confused as to what he was asking.

Tyriel was also unsure of how he felt about his nickname for her.... " Well, most actually just refer me to Tyriel, or Tyr.. but if you must. " She remarked while gulping down another glass, the warm sensation building up inside of her. The woman glanced at the stranger, taking note of Ardere's behavior. Was his friend always like this?
    " You will have to elaborate on your question. Are you referring to my magic? Or where i stick my loyalties too and who i let fuel my own? "

Merlin Ambrosius
    Merlin Ambrosius

Post by Merlin Ambrosius 13th November 2015, 7:57 am

“Let me rephrase that.” He tilted his head with a very blank expression.

“What is power to you? What meaning do you find behind power?” He asked monotonously as he waves to the bartender in order to order tequila. He is not to say a word until he hears it right from Tyriel’s own lips.

Yet the perverted view of his kicks in again, how her lips move is clearly some oral fixation. Perhaps it was because of tequila? No that wasn’t it, Mejai is one of the few who can drink volumes of alcohol before caving in, Ardere was just in a different league but that aside, his acting skills were no longer a illusion to phantom his identity but rather something that’s now imprinted into his behavior. He’s actually willing to go to a therapist but the last time he’s been to one, it was one of the people who was hunting “HIM” down.

Such stroke of luck, the idiot didn’t realize it was Merlin.

Ardere Kasai
    Ardere Kasai

The Fire King

The Fire King

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Ardere Kasai 13th November 2015, 11:41 am

As the bartender poured another cup of sake for the guild master, he could not help but smirk slightly. He had been asked these questions a while back by the white haired mage, and he remembered his answers. Hopefully Tyriel was able to grasp it, and he would be intrigued by her answer. She was quite the competent mage, and he was sure she knew what she was fighting for. Unstrapping his sword Clarent, he placed it onto the table. Wincing slightly, the fire mage realized he needed to not strap that sword on so tightly. Picking up the cup of sake he had ordered, he took a sip of it. Fortunately the delicious sake had been imported from Midi, where it originated. Kiku and their other bartender knew how to correctly prepare it, as he was not the only one in the guild who asked for it as such. Infinity Hydra was filled with rather interesting mages.

Sliding his elbow onto the side of the bar while sipping sake. His sword Clarent still on the bar, his muscles felt some release. He did not feel at home without that blade near him, it was rather now an extension of his soul. A Samurai never went anywhere without his blade, and this was true of Ardere and Clarent. Even if he did not hold on to old traditions from Midi like that, the blade called to him. He was aware of it's history, but he did not fear it. He wondered if Mejai had noticed all this time the origins of the blade, perhaps he had been to drunk to notice. It was not something he talked about, or something he would dwell on. Rather, he remembered what he had answered to the question Mejai asked him long ago. Muttering slightly, he spoke before taking a swig of sake. Justice, and conviction. The power to protect. Though perhaps that answer had somewhat changed after finding Sayrn, and having his beautiful young girl Malva.
    @TheSecretaryandMerlin

God Force:

Legacy Form:

Current date/time is 28th April 2024, 2:31 am