Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Abaddon's Magic

Love Warrior Riley
    Love Warrior Riley

Quality Badge Level 1- Player 
    Lineage : Conqueror's Courage
    Position : None
    Guild : Infinity Hydra
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Power of Love [INW]
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Abaddon's Magic Empty Abaddon's Magic

Post by Love Warrior Riley 4th October 2015, 9:57 pm

Terror of the Void
    Disgusting Humans
    Magic Information
    Magic Name: Terror of the Void
    Secondary Magic:  N/A
    Description
    I am the Alpha and the Omega
    The Beginning and the End
    I am formless and shapeless,
    Yet I have a tangible form
    I exist both inside of time
    And outside of time
    I am everything
    And I am the Void
    Abaddon was created at the same time that the world was created.  It's main purpose was to observe time as one of the many "Examiners of Time"; with it's specific observation being over humanity.  After several aeon of watching over humanity, it has grown disgust and hatred for the race; seeing them as parasitic creatures that only know how to hurt each other and everything within the beautiful planet that was created.  

Abaddon considered it's hatred for thousands of years only to decide that humanity is unworthy of living.  It was at that point that Abaddon gave itself a tangible form, into a shape that would be alluring to humanity, setting it up as a trap for various methods of removing them from this planet.  All spells that Abaddon discovers are all crafted by itself for a single purpose; destroying humanity.
    Abaddon's Lineage
    Caine's Descent

Description: Long ago there were two brothers who were loved by the gods their name was Abel and Caine. Everything was alright since both were content with what they had, a demon jealous of the affection these two mortals receive from deities decided to meddle with their lives. It decided to create a rift between the brothers love. The rift cause rivalry between both brothers and with the aide of the demon, Caine won and accidentally killed his brother in the process. The gods learned what Caine and the demon had done so they cursed them both. The demon Shamashu and Caine were to share the same body, giving Caine longevity in exchange for the thirst for blood, and the demon only allowed to roam free only once Caine is feeds upon blood.

Ability: Gives the user the ability Bloodrage an ability that transforms the user into a demon with tremendous strength (+100% strength boost +25% damage resistance) and the ability to heal serious wounds rapidly upon consumption of blood (Heal user-ranked damage when consuming blood/flesh). Bite attacks for example would heal you per bite attack (if you hit/draw blood)).  Their own blood can trigger bloodrage but will not heal them, instead triggering a 2% HP heal.
    During this state, the user becomes insane, and will attack anything they see.
    Passively when not or when in bloodrage,  the user can smell blood from 50 meters +25/per rank beyond D.   If the blood is exposed, doubles the range.   Huge quantities of blood can increase the range dramatically for IC-RP benefit (Such as smelling a slaughtered village from miles away).

Usage: Once per thread the caster can use Bloodrage. Bloodrage starts upon consumption of blood and lasts for 5 posts. Can’t cast spells while in demon mode. Passive bloodscent.
    Terror of the Void
    Unique Abilities
    Sky Walk
    Description:  While Abaddon is very small in stature, it's ability to move around isn't disrupted by a mere obstacle such as short legs. Capable of walking within the air and sitting upon it as if it was solid ground, Abaddon is capable of using this method as it's primary form of transportation.  Abaddon is only capable of doing this due to it's seemingly deity-like composition and power.  
    Effect:  Abaddon is capable of treating the air as if was the ground and can climb up air and run across it.  Abaddon is also capable of standing still mid-air.  Abaddon, however, cannot fly and is restricted to only x ft/meters per rank high:

• C Rank:  15 feet in the air
    • B Rank:  25 feet in the air
    • A Rank:  35 feet in the air
    • S Rank:  50 feet in the air

Adaptability
    Description:  After many, many years of observing humanity, Abaddon has discerned that humans all have something they are weak to.  Closer observation made Abaddon realize that human mages all have something they are weak to; with most having an elemental weakness associated with their magic.  
    After many years of pondering and watching the atrocities that humans do to one another and to the planet they inhabit, Abaddon had come with a way to counter all human interaction.  It decided to implement a way to change it's fighting method to choose an element at will and utilize it in order to target a human mage's weakness.
    Effect:  Abaddon is capable of changing any offensive spell's attributes to a certain element; any element of it's choosing.  If it notices that a human mage is strong against a fire spell, it will utilize water in order to counter it.  If it notices a human using technology, it will use Lightning to counter it and so on.
    Adaptability can be used to augment one of Abaddon's offensive spells and change it's element.  After use, this ability goes on a cool-down equal to the spell that was modified.  This ability is only useful on offensive spells used by Abaddon alone.

Greater Telepathy
    Description:  Abaddon is a timeless and spaceless creature and has thus evolved in a way to not have to speak words out loud.  Instead, Abaddon is able to directly speak into the minds of those that it wishes to.  Speaking aloud is something humans can do; however, as the godly/demonic creature that Abaddon is it made a conscious decision to not stoop itself to the same level as a mere human.
    Effect:  All within earshot may be spoken to directly into their minds.  Abaddon is also able to selectively choose who can or cannot hear it's words.  Communication through this way is not effected by sound cancellation or oversaturation due to this being directly sent into the target's mind.  Those with a mental block, however, cannot hear the words spoken by Abaddon.

Undying
    Description:  Abaddon is seen as a godly or demonic figure due to having lived since creation.  It's original job was to observe humanity and record the history of mankind.  It is due to this long-life that Abaddon had devised a way to remain alive for a longer period of time.  In order to do this, Abaddon decided that being able to regenerate lost limbs or extreme bodily injury was necessary for survival.
    Effect:  Abaddon is capable of regenerating lost limbs, even it's head if needed in a very expedient manner.  This also applies to injured organs or if inflicted with a disease.  Within mere moments, Abaddon can quickly regenerate itself.  However, this doesn't recover any lost health an attack had done to it.  Once it's HP reaches zero, it will be treated like any other creature.  If the disease, however, is magical in nature, Abaddon cannot instantly heal off the disease and is effected by it like everyone else.
    Strengths
    Weaknesses
    - Versatile, allowing for greater attack variety ranging from melee/ranged physical attacks to a large spell library

- Due to Abaddon's extremely small size, it is relatively more difficult to hit
    - Abaddon is effected by Godslayer's bonus damage.

- Abaddon is effected by Demonslayer's bonus damage.

- Abaddon deals -10% damage to non-human opponents.

Signature Spells:
    D Rank Spells:
    C Rank Spells:

Spell format:

Last edited by Abaddon on 6th March 2016, 6:37 pm; edited 24 times in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Abaddon's Magic BI2gBSG
    [Riley: The Soldier of Love] [Power of Love]
    Cr1tikal
    Cr1tikal

Player 
    Cosmic Coins : 8
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: FrostFire Dragon Slayer
    Second Skill: Cosmic Slayer
    Third Skill:

Abaddon's Magic Empty Re: Abaddon's Magic

Post by Cr1tikal 6th October 2015, 8:42 pm

Spoiler:

Approved!

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Abaddon's Magic MQNhOUw

Wolfe
    Wolfe

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Legal Guild Ace- Haiku Contest Participant- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Pride of the Mercenary
    Position : Ace of Destruction
    Experience : 39550

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Cursed Lightning
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Wolfe 16th October 2015, 6:37 pm

Spoiler:

Unlocked, and Moved for edits.

Bump when finished.

Character Sheet: Wolfe Raijin
    Magic Sheet: Cursed Lightning Magic
    Pet: Loki

Abaddon's Magic QO55HpX
    Love Warrior Riley
    Love Warrior Riley

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Love Warrior Riley 18th October 2015, 3:11 pm

Bump

Abaddon's Magic BI2gBSG
    Shipping Goddess
    Shipping Goddess

Hero To Be

Hero To Be

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Coming Storms- Demon Slayer- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Truth
    Experience : 1543.75

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Shipping Goddess 19th October 2015, 1:56 pm

Abaddon's Magic Approval_sig_by_zeminazis-d9byi1t

Abaddon's Magic M7mHyEw
    Abaddon's Magic CKWpl03

Post by Guest 17th January 2016, 6:56 pm

Unlocked at user's request.
    Love Warrior Riley
    Love Warrior Riley

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Love Warrior Riley 20th January 2016, 5:48 pm

Bumping..
    Changed from Baal to Zork so I changed magic accordingly.

Abaddon's Magic BI2gBSG
    Hikachu
    Hikachu

Grand Duelist

Grand Duelist

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Rainbow- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Destiny
    Guild : ɢᴀʀᴏᴜ ᴋɴɪɢʜᴛs
    Cosmic Coins : 6
    Experience : 212.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ❅ ᴀʀᴄᴛɪᴄ ɴᴇᴍᴇsɪs
    Second Skill: ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ
    Third Skill:

Post by Hikachu 22nd January 2016, 12:51 am

I don't see anything wrong with the magic. ^^ Nicely done.

Abaddon's Magic IBdHhxv

Abaddon's Magic JhB4MAf

Profile | Magic | History | Vault

theme | battle theme

Heavens Empress Daiki
    Heavens Empress Daiki

Heavenly Monster

Heavenly Monster

Moderator- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- God Slayer- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Stigmata of the Avatar
    Guild : Guildless
    Mentor : Daiki, Aiko (Mother - Missing)
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Avatar of Amaterasu (Heaven God Slayer)
    Second Skill: Fallen Angel Slayer Lacrima
    Third Skill:

Post by Heavens Empress Daiki 4th March 2016, 5:30 pm

Topic moved upon users' request.

Abaddon's Magic 8ZbrsUC
    Love Warrior Riley
    Love Warrior Riley

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Love Warrior Riley 4th March 2016, 5:49 pm

Bumping
    I know that I only have 3 D Rank spells, but they'll be obsolete here shortly (hopefully)

Abaddon's Magic BI2gBSG
    Ninetails Derpfox

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Soul
    Second Skill: Ice
    Third Skill:

Post by Ninetails Derpfox 6th March 2016, 5:41 pm

Sup, I'll be grading your stuff this time.

Unique Abilities: N/A

Signatures:
    Creature of the Void: Please increase cooldown to "1 use per post"

Void Walking: Please increase cooldown to "1 use per post"

D Rank Spells:
    Fangs of the Void: +10% is really small, I advise increasing the buff to 25% and also increase the bite speed to 25% as well. If you like, you can also reduce the CD to 4 posts but doing so would mean you'd needa change one of your weaknesses.

Siphoning Fangs: Unfortunately I can't allow spells the circumvent written rules like the one for buffs so I'll have to ask you to remove strength #1. However, you may ask an admin for permission to have the spell like that and provide my a screen shot of it if they approve. Aside from that, I advise increasing the buff to 25% since 10% of anything is really tiny on site. 

C Rank Spells:
    Withering Curse: 20% is an okay debuff, but I advise increasing it to 30%. I'd also like you to specify the mechanic for the DoT since there's 2 types of it. Also the range says "radius" but the effect says you look at someone and inflict the curse. It confuses me because "radius" implies AoE, but looking at someone implies singular target. Unless you target 1 person, and the AoE occurs for 25 meters around him/her/it; in which case I'd like you to specify it please.

Summon Voidling: 2%HP is rather small, I advise increasing this to 5%.

Pillar to the Void: I advise leaving the height of the spell at "Everything within its airspace" meaning that the pillar can slam anything above it.
    Love Warrior Riley
    Love Warrior Riley

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Love Warrior Riley 6th March 2016, 6:09 pm

Bump!
    Thanks for the reply and helping not make my spells suck butt.

Signature spells: Compliance
    Fangs of the Void/Siphoning Fangs: Both had the same strength. Just nixed them and got rid of the long cool-down.
    Withering Curse: Upped to 30%. The AoE is basically how far the target can be from Abaddon for the spell to be effective. But yeah, i hope it's specified better.
    Summon Voidling: Done
    Pillar of the Void: Done

Thanks again, Niyol <3 you're the best. I hope i made everything up to your standards.

Abaddon's Magic BI2gBSG
    Ninetails Derpfox

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Ninetails Derpfox 6th March 2016, 6:21 pm

O_O s-someone thinks I'm the best... -breaks into uncontrollable tears of joy while hugging Ana-

Let's see... last thing is for Fangs of the void I'll need at least 1 strength. I'm not picky, something super generic like "Increases biting damage" is good enough. Then for a weakness you can say "Increases damage, does not increase accuracy" or something super obvious like that...
    Love Warrior Riley
    Love Warrior Riley

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Love Warrior Riley 6th March 2016, 6:38 pm

Bumped

Abaddon's Magic BI2gBSG
    Ninetails Derpfox

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Ninetails Derpfox 6th March 2016, 6:55 pm

one last edit and then we're all done

Spoiler:

Current date/time is 1st May 2024, 7:53 pm