Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

A chance Encounter (Private)

FeitanKazeshini
    FeitanKazeshini

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Overlord's Fail Safe
    Position : None
    Guild : Errings Rising
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Hisoka
    Experience : 6,240

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Satan Soul: Netherworld
    Second Skill: Aura Manipulation
    Third Skill:

A chance Encounter (Private) Empty A chance Encounter (Private)

Post by FeitanKazeshini 26th September 2015, 10:28 am

Feitan was in Talonia today. Why he was here he couldn't really answer, but he was here, and he was going to enjoy it. Apparently this was the town where the magi of their world went if they had no guild. Feitan didn't really care about that, but it meant that he wouldn't likely run into any of the magic council's lapdogs here and that meant he didn't have to worry about presenting a bad name for Laughing Coffin.

He was currently sitting up near the top of the waterfall looking down on the town. The path where he was sitting on was a road and it did have traffic, but he was sitting in a tree that they had planted to provide shade and was on the lowest of the branches leaning against the tree while he played his flute. This was the Flute of Madness. It was a gift that Haruhi had given him when he became the Tombkeeper of Madness for her in the guild.

The thief wasn't used to receiving gifts, but he wasn't able to say no to Haruhi really after their first encounter. So here he was with a flute and he was learning to play it. He had stolen a book on learning to play the flute and he had taken it off to himself to practice for several weeks, and now he felt confident in his ability to play it so here he was testing out the sound of the flute and below him on the ground was an empty sardine jar that people passing by had been putting jewels into when they appreciated his playing. No telling what the day would bring to him though.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

A chance Encounter (Private) TwlZpF6
    Character Stuffs:

Jobs:

Books I've Written and Published:
    Gisen Ceostra
    Gisen Ceostra

Battle Bunny

Battle Bunny

Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Halloween Social - Haiku Contest Participant- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Player 
    Lineage : Protector of Gaia
    Guild : Guildless
    Experience : 2,006,507

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Affinity of the Body
    Second Skill: Sticks & Stones
    Third Skill: Ex-quip: Bunny Brigade

A chance Encounter (Private) Empty Re: A chance Encounter (Private)

Post by Gisen Ceostra 26th September 2015, 12:19 pm

Everything felt awkward being around in Talonia. It had been what Sasha would consider to be "not long enough" since the last time she was here. Up until that day, the former Rune Knight felt confident in anything she did, but until she had seen the catastrophe that showed her things she thought she would never see in her life, she felt a bit beside herself. She had done as much as she could to try and move past the violent images that seemed to traumatize her for quite a while. To her, she felt that coming back to face the same scenes, or at least where some of them had been would be her best way to push through this. Whether she had even come to terms with it all, she wasn't entirely sure why.

Her arms wrapped around her, just under her chest as she tried to keep herself together entirely. Well versed in being a bit of a random dresser, coming back here deserved to feel as comfortable as she could possibly feel. A royal blue colored bunny girl suit hugged around her body, leaving her shoulder area bare, if not for a black colored sleeveless vest over top of it. Down her legs was a black colored leggings with matching colored heels with finally a white colored pair of bunny ears a top her head, the hair and hidden under her Raven colored hair, which was left full down and flowing behind her back. Like always, people starred and whispered, but Sasha always ignored them and enjoyed herself. However, this time she was at least trying to do so.

She approached the town square, the centerfield from the combat she participated in and sighed. This was the least traumatic place for her really, compared to the things that she had seen, little known about why she had even felt so afflicted from seeing what most people could shrug off, but for a girl raised solely in the country side and jumping right into the Rune Knights, it was very unexpected but still very much so an inevitability. Moving on from it all, the strange sound of music caught her attention. Smiling softly, the raven haired girl followed the sound until she found a man sitting on the ground, playing for jewels it seemed. Sasha, being the nice girl she was, tossed a few in and leaned against an object right next to the man. "You know.. You're pretty good. What uh.. What are you playing anyway? The instrument I mean. Never seen one before." She wondered curiously, never seeing much more than a banjo and a guitar, though she knew more about guns than instruments... But that was her nieces fault.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

FeitanKazeshini
    FeitanKazeshini

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by FeitanKazeshini 26th September 2015, 1:04 pm

Feitan kept playing his flute while sitting in the tree as several people passed by him. He didn't really need to worry about anyone, as he was certain that he could handle anything that would come at him. He heard someone down below him and looked down from his spot on the branch and dropped down on the ground. Feitan was dressed in his usual long cloak that barely let his feet be on display which were covered up in light material shoes. It also covered up his mouth and most of his nose.

He looked to her smiling, but of course the gesture had gone unseen by the girl "This is a flute." he said as he spun it around in his hand before he held it out for her to see it "It is the Flute of Madness." he said a bit proud of himself. He then looked at her outfit of choice with a raised eyebrow "that's a very interesting outfit you're wearing. Is it comfortable in that outfit?" He asked genuinely interested in what the girl was wearing and the reason behind her wearing it. She was different that caused Feitan to be interested, and had started off by stroking Feitan's ego so it had put him in a good mood.

Character Stuffs:

Jobs:

Gisen Ceostra
    Gisen Ceostra

Battle Bunny

Battle Bunny

Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Halloween Social - Haiku Contest Participant- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Player 

Character Sheet

Post by Gisen Ceostra 26th September 2015, 2:00 pm

Sasha raised a brow at the look of the long object. No doubt it looked cool, almost as cool as her bracelet had been, or.. morpher as Sasha had called it. Looking down at it, the raven haired girl brushed some of her hair behind her ear and smiled at it. "I see. It does look really cool." Her head tilted a bit as her eyes seemed to watch him twirl it around and even naming it the "Flute of Madness". She held out her hand, showing off her morpher and giggled. "Funny enough, this is what I call a morpher. When I use magic it.. well at that point the notion is a bit obvious by the name, but even so. I'd uh.. let you see it, but unfortunately I can't remove it. It's kinda like, magically stuck on me." She laughed at it really. It amused her that something like that would be stuck to her of all people.

The country gal giggled at his comment and the way he eyed up her outfit. Forming a large smile on her face, she gave him a wink and giggled before repying, "Oh yeah! After I left working on my family's farm, I got REEEEEAAALLLLYYY into wearing these outfits, so much so that I can at least one in eeeeveeeeerrryy color... Well at least the ones that still look cute on me at least." With a happy chuckle, she straightened herself up and clapped her hands together. "Of course, I do wear normal outfits, if this bothers you that is." She paused to flick her hair back over her shoulder before holding out her hand with a friendly smile for a handshake. "The names Sasha Martin. What's yours, stranger?" She waited, willing to accept a handshake or even so if he declined it for whatever reason. "So anyway, how'd you get such a neat flute? If ya don't mind me askin." She asked curiously, of course still if the male had decided to give one.

FeitanKazeshini
    FeitanKazeshini

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by FeitanKazeshini 26th September 2015, 2:31 pm

Feitan listened to her and he couldn't help but be a bit interested in the concept of the morpher, and he wondered what magic power would require the use of such a thing. He could assume it was related to perhaps requip magic as that was the only thing he knew that actually changed outfits, and weaponry. When she offered to change it he shook his head lightly "There is no need for that. Wearing this makes you different and unique, and that makes you interesting. Don't worry about what other people think of you."

When she offered him her hand introducing herself he flicked his right wrist and the flute suddenly collapsed and vanished. He took her hand smiling softly again the gesture going unseen to her "My name is Feitan Kazeshini." he shook her hand gently for a brief moment before he pulled his hand away lightly. When she asked how he had obtained it he turned picked up his jar tucking it into his pocket before he looked to her "It was gifted to me by my Gravemaster Haruhi. It is a special flute to mark my position within the guild. It's a little something she does to show her appreciation to people who have devoted themselves to the guild."

Character Stuffs:

Jobs:

Gisen Ceostra
    Gisen Ceostra

Battle Bunny

Battle Bunny

Character Sheet

Post by Gisen Ceostra 26th September 2015, 4:50 pm

Sasha began to blush at the man's comments. Normally, she always brushed off what people said, but her asking wasn't really for that reason per say. She hadn't really ever been used to being complimented for wearing them, mostly just comments and whispers ever followed her around, but having the opposite was rather nice for a change. She giggled at his bit of advice and gave a rather big shrug and before lightly shaking her head. "I.. really appreciate the compliment. I never really get those when I wear these outfits." She scratched her cheek and chuckled in a pause before smiling. "And ignoring what other people think is a specialty of mine, to be honest. I only asked out of a courtesy for you. Figured if we had a conversation and this was brought up, I may was well ask, ya know?" She replied, chuckling lightly afterward.

Her attention focused for a moment on the flute trick that he had done. One moment it seemed to collapse, then it completely vanished. Her eyes widened slightly before she had muttered something. "Coool." After her own introduction, Sasha had learned of the man's name in return, Feitan. His handshake was gentle and soft, though her own would be slightly stronger. It was almost like shaking another males hand in terms of strength, but in that as well was still to the fact of her upbringing and the use of heavy looking weaponry from her magic. When he came to answer the bunny girls question about the flute, he mentioned both a "gravemaster" and a "guild". Her head tilted for a moment before realizing that it could have just been a title or something from the guild and she nodded in response to it. "Wow, that's pretty cool of your guild master to do that. She sounds like a nice person." She paused and fiddled around with her morpher for a moment before sighed softly and looked back toward Feitan. "I used to be a Rune Knight, but I never really had any leader, nor did anyone I knew there know of one. I guess you're a little luckier than I am in terms of having a kind person to look after you and your guildmates." She nervously began to fiddle with a bit of her hair, twirling it around her finger as she stood in a bit of silence, slightly envious of Feitan if he couldn't tell on his own.

FeitanKazeshini
    FeitanKazeshini

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by FeitanKazeshini 26th September 2015, 5:07 pm

Feitan looked at her with a question in his mind, as he really didn't understand why she was blushing. Of course he spent his time mostly conversing with demons and so talking to regular people was always a bit of a challenge for him. Still when he heard that she appreciated the compliment his first instinct was to tell her that it wasn't meant as a compliment more of a statement of fact, but he thought better of it seeing as it made her happy. He nodded his head lightly as he heard about the reason why she had inquired if he liked her outfit or not. It made sense to him.

He couldn't help but smirk as she thought his vanishing flute was cool, and he had to agree that he did enjoy it. When she started to compliment his guild master he thought of Haruhi nodding his head lightly "She has her moments for certain, but being all buddy, buddy isn't the emphasis of our guild. We are just trying to survive in a world that seems stacked against us. It is nice to be friends, and I try to judge everyone in the guild fairly and if they want to be friends with me I won't deny their friendship." He says. He can hear the enviousness in her voice and that was something new for him he hadn't met anyone who felt the way she did for him being in the guild he was still he nodded his head lightly "She is certainly capable of protecting us, and I don't regret that I joined the guild." he slowly pulled up his left hand and flicked his wrist as he did so a card appeared.

He offered it to Sasha smiling "Well this is the guild I am a part of. We are called Laughing Coffin. Despite the name we aren't a dark guild or anything we are simply a guild of magi who have come together to make money, and have a home where we didn't have one before." On the front of the card was the Laughing Coffin guild emblem, and on the back was where the guild was located, of course this could only be seen by someone who had been given the card by a member so there was no fear of someone who wasn't meant to find the guild would be able to locate it. When/if she took the card he would put his hands in his pocket "I'm sure Haruhi would love to meet you and if you wanted to join the guild we would happily accept you. We are like the grave in the sense that we don't discriminate who wishes to come to us." He chuckled very softly as he was clearly tickled by his own joke, but of course this was his own sense of humor.

Character Stuffs:

Jobs:

Gisen Ceostra
    Gisen Ceostra

Battle Bunny

Battle Bunny

Character Sheet

Post by Gisen Ceostra 26th September 2015, 6:02 pm

Sasha wasn't really sure how to take it, getting a bit of a silent response from Feitan. He nodded, so at least he was paying attention. Well that, or he was on the the closet perverted type of person who was simply looking at her chest in her outfit. However, even then he was sitting on the ground so in that, it wasn't likely a thing. Refitting her arms under her chest, she listened to Feitan talk a bit about his guild master. The premise of the guild sounded nice, something Sasha could see herself looking into from the way he was describing it to her. "Is that truly how ya'll do things? I mean, I'm not certain really where I belong, if anywhere at all really. I.. Didn't really leave the Rune Knights over anything that's simple to some." She paused and sighed, taking in a deep breathe then exhaling.

It wasn't anything Sasha had even come to tell anyone but her niece, Vale. However, even then she was as helpful as usual, like she knew that she could be for her. Even then, her help could only go so far. She debated mentioning it to Feitan, or even if he would care. He continued to speak though, and she stopped so she could listen, looking down at a card that he had held out for her. The former Knight took the card, looking it over as he explained everything about it, nodding along. She giggled at his analogy of their guild to a grave. As messed up as a thought it was to compare it, she looked passed that at the joke behind it and placed the card inside a pocket in her vest. "And.. you're so sure about it, Feitan? I mean... I'm both a former Rune Knight and a country girl. I highly doubt I would fit in somewhere like Blue Pegasus much less Laughing Coffin. And besides, the guild name is cute. More so I think an oxymoron than anything." She knelt down, and without a warning, she hugged Feitan and rather tightly for a moment before she stood back up and smiled. "Sitting around here isn't gonna get us anywhere. Why not go somewhere for food or something? I'd be happy to treat you." She offered, extending her hand out once more for him, in case he was interested by the offer.

FeitanKazeshini
    FeitanKazeshini

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by FeitanKazeshini 26th September 2015, 6:37 pm

Feitan nodded his head lightly "If you aren't sure where you belong then you really have nothing to lose by at least checking out the guild and seeing if you belong there. Besides leaving the Rune Knights is really a step up. There are so many rules, and regulations regarding being a member and I truly don't see how anyone can be called free doing that line of work." He was impressed by the fact that Sasha had ignored the dark tone of his joke, and had actually seen the joke and even laughed.

It was at this point that she spoke about where she thought she didn't belong, and what she was. He was about to speak before she knelt down and hugged him. Feitan froze hugs were definitely not on the list of things he was comfortable with, and in fact he even avoided contact with most everyone so this was completely foreign to him. He stood up gently taking her hand as he dusted himself off nodding his head "We can go eat, but don't pay for me. I've always been one to get what I want however I can. Now then as for who you were that is irrelevant to my guild. After all I was a thief, and my ledger of my life is dripping blood. Still the Laughing Coffin has given me a home and somewhere safe to earn my money. So if you can get past our Gravemaster's....well....uniqueness then you are more than welcome."

He smiled and walked with her down the path towards the actual town of Talonia. As they walked Feitan and her passed a few people, and he noticed that they were looking at her in her unique outfit. He couldn't steal anything from anyone, but it didn't really matter. He wasn't going to risk it while trying to show the good qualities of the guild to someone.

Character Stuffs:

Jobs:

Gisen Ceostra
    Gisen Ceostra

Battle Bunny

Battle Bunny

Character Sheet

Post by Gisen Ceostra 26th September 2015, 8:26 pm

Sasha starred with an clueless like look on her face as she had listened to Feitans quick response. He was very blunt with his words, which wasn't really that bad a thing really, but his words did seem to sting her a little bit. Then again, he was a little more annoyed with them for one reason or another, whether they had been for the ones he stated or any others he hadn't told Sasha about, but it wasn't her business to ask him. "Well... To be fair, I wore these types of outfits a lot when I was apart of them, so I don't really think they've kept such a strict standard in my book. But my reason for leaving was cause of the last time I was in this town, really. It.. It was a little traumatizing for me, and eventually it ate away at me so much I couldn't stand being apart of the Knights. And, well then here I am today really... Kinda my recent fun in a nutshell."

She shrugged at her own words, feeling a weight lifted off her shoulders once she had done that and hugged him, but he was a bit stiff from it all. The raven haired bunny girl looked at him, but didn't say anything. Maybe she just startled him and it was a first reaction type deal? Eh, he didn't seem to be too upset by it aside from his initial reaction so it was better to just let it go and move along. She shrugged at his denial of her offer to treat him, which had been completely fair. It was mainly just a kind gesture, but she decided to just enjoy the fact he was willing to join her regardless and nodded in agreement. Though in mentioning having a guildmaster with some "uniqueness" from how he put it, Sasha giggled and smirked in a her retort. "Funny enough, I think we might get along, depending on what those qualities of hers are. I mean, everybody has those odd quirks about them, some more than others of course, but in time i guess I'll get to experience in for myself."

Walking beside the cloaked man, Sasha had seen a few onlookers cause of her outfit, not really like she had cared much about that really. Watching a couple people that passed by, the bunny girl looked at them and gave a teasing wink to them before she had turned back to facing the direction she was walking in. After a couple minutes walking into Talonia, the two would come across an average sized place with some outdoor area to sit. Around the place seemed rather empty, but she smiled and skipped over and jumped into a seat and sighed in the enjoyment of resting her feet from her walk. "Note to self... Stop walking from place to place in high heels... Not comfy, ahaha." She chuckled, slipping them off and rubbing her feet as she waited for Feitan to join her.

FeitanKazeshini
    FeitanKazeshini

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by FeitanKazeshini 26th September 2015, 9:10 pm

Feitan heard the defense to the Rune Knights, but he shrugged his shoulders lightly "Well to be honest I don't know much about them, but to be honest those who would put chains on wizards when they are meant to be free. You see I seem to be among a small minority in the world I live in. So an organization like the Rune Knights with all their enforcement of the magic council's rules, to me isn't a good thing. I think magi shouldn't be restricted in such a dramatic way. Well anyway I enjoy your company, and I don't think that you are anything but a wonderful companion. So please don't worry about what I have to say about the Rune Knights."

He shrugged his shoulders lightly smiling "Well I imagine it would be hard to not get along with Haruhi. For the most part she is relaxed, but she does have a tendency to be quirky. Still nothing that would be disconcerting." They arrive at somewhere where they can get food. He sits down in an unoccupied chair and looks to her smiling "Well I would agree with that. I'm honestly not entirely sure why women wear high heels. They do seem to be a bit uncomfortable."

Character Stuffs:

Jobs:

Gisen Ceostra
    Gisen Ceostra

Battle Bunny

Battle Bunny

Character Sheet

Post by Gisen Ceostra 26th September 2015, 10:16 pm

Her eyes remained focus on Feitan while he spoke, moving her arms up and locking her fingers together behind her head and lightly pressed against the back of her head while they walked along, listening to him throw in his opinions of how he thought the Rune Knights had too many restrictions and how they had thanks to the council as well as their own rules. "Eh, yeah they were rather the type a 'hog tyin', keep you tight on the lasso' type a people, but I was raised if different rules on the farm with a lot of rules in it of itself, so it wasn't too much of an adjustment aside from dropping my 'farm girl' attire for a more suitable one... So yeah you may be right. However, I still liked being a Knight for what it's worth, but I see where you're coming from entirely." She paused, having actually realized what Feitan had admitted to her. It made her cheeks turn red and looks away, slightly embarrassed by it. "T-Thanks, F-Feitan, b-but you flatter m-me too much." She spoke softly, slowly calming herself down.

The bunny girl raised a brow out of curiosity by what he implied about this "Haruhi" girl. "Quirky, eh?" She asked, leaning in towards him a bit and giggling. "Define her 'quirkiness' for me, will ya? You've peeked my country girl curiosity." She added in, wanting to know more, just so she could get a better idea of who she would be dealing with sooner or later. As they took their seats, the male seemed to comment about the wonder of why girls wore high heels. She laughed a bit and nodded in agreement and shrugged. "Ya know, my whole life I wondered that myself whenever i came to the city to visit my niece, but after you wear em for a while, you get used to it, but then again, I try not to if I can help it." She laughed a little more afterward right before a waitress came by and dropped off menus for the two and headed back inside. "Sweet! I hope they have a vegan section!" Excited, Sasha grabbed up a menu and began to look through it and lowered it enough to look at Feitan. "So tell me a bit about yourself, Fei." Figuring that to be a nice turning point to the conversation would be pretty nice for a start.

FeitanKazeshini
    FeitanKazeshini

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by FeitanKazeshini 26th September 2015, 10:56 pm

Feitan shrugged lightly shaking his head "There is no flattery meant. I simply enjoy the company of Wizards who are both interesting, and are wizards. I tend to avoid regular people for my own reasons." He says a bit too bluntly, but he realizes it only too late so he can't go back and take it back. As she asks about Haruhi's quirkiness he smiles and looks at her "She's 12. As such she is prone to random mood-swings. Being a child and all." He said with a smirk he realized that her age must be a hot topic in the guild master's type of circle, but he wasn't too worried about it. He would be interested to see her reaction.

When the waitress came by it took all of Feitan's willpower to not steal from her. Granted he could do it while Sasha was looking at him and he most likely would get away with it he didn't want to risk it. He looked over the menu quickly finding what he would like to eat, and when she asked him to tell him a bit about himself he shrugged lightly "Well I was born. My parents threw me away in a place that doesn't officially exist. I grew up with a group of other kids and we had each other's backs, but we were never friends, and we barely liked each other. We were all wizards and we needed each other. Kind of. I grew up learning how to steal in order to survive, and then I did other things in order to survive. Honing my magic, and learning it. As such I've gotten to where you see me today." he said as he stretched out a bit seeming to actually relax.

Character Stuffs:

Jobs:

Gisen Ceostra
    Gisen Ceostra

Battle Bunny

Battle Bunny

Character Sheet

Post by Gisen Ceostra 26th September 2015, 11:57 pm

It took all of Sasha's strength to keep herself from wanting to hug Feitan again. The last thing she wanted to do was get him in that awkward stiff position again, or at least the kind she couldn't tease him over. "Ooooohhh~ I get it." She replied to his comment about his preferences of mages over normal people. She really didn't understand his point of view over it, but then again, it wasn't her place to really decide on that kinda thing and she knew better than to allow that to but into places she didn't belong. A hand reached up and covered her mouth. A 12 year old guild master.. much less one with mood swings was a bit quirky, but also meant something entirely else that she believed he didn't get. "I.. nevermind. I guess I'll really have to talk to her when I can. Maybe try to smooth her mood swings out... Hehe.. I cut a barn in half when i first got mine, but I channel mine in a more positive manner!" Not really meaning to hint into the problem, but hopefully it was enough to kind of lighten up the situation.

"Aaand then I spent the next couple months with a sore rear end rebuilding half the barn and painting it.. buuuut that's all in the paast!~" With a bit of a chuckle, Sasha rubbed the back of her head a bit before returning to the idea of picking out something from the menu. She listened to Feitan's story as she perused the menu until she found what she wanted, closing up the menu and setting it down before she returned her gaze to him and placed her hands on her lap. "Wow... I.. I don't wanna say it because I'm sure your sick of hearing it at this point in your life, but I feel bad about what you had to go through." She paused and looked around, making sure nobody else was before she looked back and leaned in. "I'm sure you've been curbing your habit to pickpocket as well, I guess? You.. don't have to lie. Even if it's a petty crime, I don't have to care about it anymore." She gave him a comforting smile, giggling even to lighten the mood a bit. "Now, if you'd like to ask me anything, feel free. It's only fair of course." Sasha then leaned back in her chair, resting her legs down and enjoying her high heelless like feet.

FeitanKazeshini
    FeitanKazeshini

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by FeitanKazeshini 27th September 2015, 1:12 am

Feitan listened to what Sasha was talking about, but he shook his head lightly as he chuckled softly "no. They aren't mood swings related to that kind of thing. They are random, unpredictable, and explosive. She does this randomly, and there is no biological influence that happens so predictably. Don't worry I assure you that it is not based off of that."

When she expressed her condolences Feitan waved them off lightly "We all have a story. Some people live a comedy, others an epic, but most of us live a tragedy. There is nothing we can do about the life we are born into, but I determined to survive my own life, and hone my magic skills. So I became an accomplished wizard using a magic very few can hope to use, and even fewer understand." When she said that she wouldn't care about his sticky fingers all the tension in his body seemed to visibly leave him. He smirked and glanced back around to those around them. He saw so many targets, and so much possibility.

Now it seemed however it was his turn to ask questions and he nodded his head lightly "very well then. You said you were a country girl. Well what caused you to practice magic, and leave your country roots to explore the big bad world?"

Character Stuffs:

Jobs:

Gisen Ceostra
    Gisen Ceostra

Battle Bunny

Battle Bunny

Character Sheet

Post by Gisen Ceostra 27th September 2015, 11:07 pm

The raven haired girl blushed from the embarrassment that she had at this point made herself look like a very.. emotionally unstable person. Well, that and she made an ass of herself in front of her newest.. well a friend would be the best word to describe him at the very moment , or at least in her opinion he was. Sasha gave a nod though as she understood what he had corrected in her mind of, finding it still a rather amusing thing to have to deal with come the day she would meet Haruhi. "T-That... That is uh.. a uh.. lot better a thing to deal with than what I had thought of, but now I feel rather awkward now that the cat is out of that bag... buuut I guess it kinda just can be used as a funny moment." She laughed a bit at her own comment, trying to make it seem like less of a big deal for herself than it was.

She couldn't necessarily disagree with the ideas of what Feitan had told her. He did make a great point about the past that people were dealt and how everyone had their own stories behind them. They were no different, rather on opposite terms to be honest, but it wasn't Sasha's place to reprimand him for what he did and what he may still do. After so long, it becomes such a survival technique that it's hard to abstain from doing it again. "Where do I begin..." She paused, placing her arms on the table and thinking back for a bit while she spoke. "Well, my whole family was a bunch of requip mages, whom necessarily didn't like violence, aside from certain members of said family. My father always wanted to use his magic to farm, and so he made tools apart of his magic when he made and built up the farm. My older sister and I grew up on the farm, and when my sister was 16, she split for the city and wanted nothing to do with the farm because of the lack of magic she possessed control of. I on the other hand, was very talented in.. well melee everything. I liked to do everything by hand and in doing so, I used my weapons to train my body when i wasn't out working the farm."

She paused as two cups of ice water was placed in front of both Feitan and Sasha and the waitress walked away inside, giving her the chance to drink of it down before continuing. "To speed things up, years later, my sister had come back to the farm to visit and brought with her my niece. I, with papa's permission, would take leisure days to go into town to visit them and watch my niece grow up. However, my sister was a bit of the neglectful parent, and it seemed like I was more of the parent than she was some of the time. So as my niece grew older, I needed somewhere that I could be so I could be closer to her and have the ability to protect her, since my sister couldn't. So I picked the Rune Knights to pursue so I can both do good for the people, and my niece. Though.. after the Priory ordeal... I really haven't been the same..." She sighed and took another pause to sip water once more and slammed it down with a bit of force. "But I still won't let that derail me from my goal." She made sure to stare down Feitan, glaring with a passion in her eyes that she was serious in what she told him. To her, Vale was everything and she would stop at nothing to keep her safe.

FeitanKazeshini
    FeitanKazeshini

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by FeitanKazeshini 27th September 2015, 11:36 pm

Feitan listened to her story with great interest. He could tell that she was talented in magic, and the fact that she was from a whole family of wizards only made him appreciate her more. He loved wizards and the fact that she was of wizard blood through and through only showed more in Feitan's eyes. When she finally got to the priory incident he sighed softly nodding his head lightly picking up his own glass of water. It was a scene to see him drink. He turned his head away from her tilted his head back and almost just poured the water into his open mouth. Of course she could never see his mouth no matter what she did unless she stood up.

When she slammed her glass down and spoke very passionately he smiled and gently set his down nodding his head and holding his hand up "There, there. No need to spill water my dear." he smiled and dusted off himself chuckling "So tell me my friend where did you fight the Priory? I was in Magnolia, but to be honest after I killed a few things and saw that everyone around me had it handled I left. There was no profit in it. Besides they weren't going to win. All those who try to bring about the end days don't realize that it won't be a dragon, it will be the demons. That's why I joined them before they decide to come here." he said softly. After a moment he smiled and looked at her a bit more sincere "Well I am glad to hear that your drive hasn't been taken from you. That's very important, but as for your goals well Laughing Coffin has certainly allowed me to follow my own goals." he said softly as he kept looking at her making sure to give her the proper respect that she had actually earned from Feitan.

Character Stuffs:

Jobs:

Gisen Ceostra
    Gisen Ceostra

Battle Bunny

Battle Bunny

Character Sheet

Post by Gisen Ceostra 29th September 2015, 12:37 am

Her fist shook like a tremoring feeling of adrenaline coursed through it and almost made it feel involuntary. Her nerves felt like they were on edge as well, as if she would go off on the first person with a sword to their throat and threatened of their life for even thinking of looking at her oddly or speaking to her. As the cloaked man tried to calm her, her face would have shown a bit of a realization and confusion to what as going on before she sat down and huffed. Closing her eyes, Sasha had paused and took a moment to pick herself back up in a calmer fashion and opened her eyes with a smile and shook her head softly. "I'm sorry, I.. Guess I lost my cool for a moment. I should be good from now on. I... As you can see am very serious and motivated by that. My niece is more of a best friend and a daughter to me, and I really wish her mother could have that kind of relationship as well... But it's been too long now." Collecting herself a little more, the bunny girl looked around and simply pointed in a general direction to the east of the place they were at and pushed her hair over her shoulder. "Over that way somewhere here in town. Toward the town square to be specific. I've.. Seen things most people consider normal, but for me was a lot more traumatic than anything. I had killed people, but what I saw was nothing but... I.. I don't even know what it was. But something triggered in me that just stuck to me..." She paused and took a sip of her water, starring at the table with a gloomy expression on her face and sighed softly.

Nodding slowly, she heard the last bit he wanted to tell her. He mentioned how helpful his guild was for him, which did make her think about it. However, in the same sense she thought that any other guild could do that, why would his be in anyway different. "I think.. It would be better to search for a place that I could find to be fitting for someone like me and take me for who I am. I know you may tell me that Laughing Coffin would do that, but so would everyone else and that's not what I want to hear. If I can hold it off until I decided for myself, I think I would be the happiest I could be and achieve my goal even faster." She smiled, laying her arms on the table and smiling happily now, still enjoying this strange guys company regardless.

FeitanKazeshini
    FeitanKazeshini

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by FeitanKazeshini 29th September 2015, 10:21 am

Feitan sat there and thought a bit about what she was saying. When she apologized for her outburst he shrugged lightly waving it away "There is no need to apologize. I am merely preventing you from breaking the glass and hurting yourself. Nothing to apologize for." He continued to drink his water thinking about what she had said, and he was sure that it wouldn't matter all that much as she was sure to fit in within the membership of Laughing Coffin. Still that would be her choice alone to make.

As she gestured where she helped fight the Priory he smiled and nodded his head "It seems they struck everywhere. Well whatever the case they failed in their plan much like everyone else." he says rather dismissively. When she got to her little speech about where her place belonged Feitan simply shrugged his shoulders finishing his water "Well, I can't tell you where your place in the world is. Only you can know where that will be. I am telling you however that if you can get past the quirks of our Grave Master then Laughing Coffin is the best place. We are free to follow our own desires from the magic council, and we are not hunted like animals, much like the Dark Guilds tend to be." he is distracted from what he is going to say by the waitress returning. 

She is here to take their orders and Feitan tells her his own order and while she is taking Sasha's order he quickly and with as much stealth as ever reaches into her apron and pulls out whatever is in the pocket moving his hand to his lap hiding his prize in the folds of his cloak. The waitress wouldn't have noticed, and Sasha would only be able to notice should she be looking for something like that.

Character Stuffs:

Jobs:

Gisen Ceostra
    Gisen Ceostra

Battle Bunny

Battle Bunny

Character Sheet

Post by Gisen Ceostra 6th October 2015, 8:37 pm

Sasha chuckled at the comment and looked at her hands, covered with a few healing calluses from the manual labor she had done at her home when she was growing up and fresher ones made just from using her weapons in just practice using or the few missions she had done prior to today. She shrugged and chuckled at his comment, holding up one hand and waving it off like it was nothing. "No worries~ I know how to control my strength. If I wanted to, I would have broken it in my hand with no thoughts as to what it would have done to me. Couldn't be that bad." She shrugged the notion off and picked up her glass, sipping it once more before she had set it down.

Her arms rested on top of the menu while her company had given her a bit of advice. It surely in a sense wasn't anything she HADN'T heard before, minus the whole addition of his guild, it seemed still like it was a good and fun idea, but still had this nervous feeling about it. About joining another place and possibly ending up with the same situation. Or even so that she join a place just to fill a hole of not being a part of something again, but it just didn't seem fair to them for her to do it. Sasha began to think doing that would seem like a burden to them, or just using them to satisfy her own thoughts, but in the end, it would take time to recover from it all anyway. However, surrounding herself with people who she could trust to have her back also seemed like a calming gesture. It was at least something to take time from now until she would meet the guild master to decide on doing. She simply nodded to him in silence, lost in her thoughts.

She turned her head, watching the waitress and giving her order to the girl and nodding as she gave her order to the girl.After she gave her order, she finished writing it up, and thats when her eyes peered off the cute waitress. Just as Feitan's hand slid back to his person, she shot him a glare for a moment while the waitresses back was turned to the pair, but only sighed and shook her head lightly. Once she had left, she leaned in and starred right at him. "Look, I know you're hardly able to control an old habit, but if I can ask a favor. Could you at least TRY not to do that in front of me, please?" She tried to seem polite about it. If he couldn't she could understand, but if he could, she would enjoy the time a bit more.

FeitanKazeshini
    FeitanKazeshini

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by FeitanKazeshini 6th October 2015, 10:52 pm

Feitan nodded his head lightly as he smiled and thought about her breaking the glass in her hand. Truly she did seem to be capable of such a feat, but still it was best that she didn't. He was grateful that she hadn't in fact as it most likely would've spilled on him, and that would've been the worst bit. 

As she was relaying her order to the waitress he was busy with examining his so called prize. In truth the waitress only had crumpled up pieces of wrappers, and papers in her pockets. Nothing of value, and certainly nothing she would miss. As she walked away he sighed shaking his head and leaning on the table propping his head on his hand. He was distracted from his own thoughts and Sasha got into his face and asked him to curb his habit. Truly people were a mystery to him. 

Still he simply shrugged and pulled up his 'prize' showing her all the trash he had taken from the waitress "You mean she'll want this trash back? You think I can hold it for ransom?" he asks smiling behind his neck mask. He shook his head lightly "That's the biggest problem with what I do. Most of the time I end up helping people get rid of trash they didn't want to begin with, but if it'll make you feel better I'll give it back to her." he said plainly. He then looked at her with a raised eyebrow "I'm honestly a bit shocked you even saw that. I'm very good at what I do, and I've rarely been spotted even in a setting like this. You certainly have your talents."

What she probably wouldn't get was that he had just paid her a handsome compliment, and that was not something to take lightly especially given Feitan was the one who gave it to her.

Character Stuffs:

Jobs:

Gisen Ceostra
    Gisen Ceostra

Battle Bunny

Battle Bunny

Character Sheet

Post by Gisen Ceostra 11th October 2015, 10:20 am

Sasha starred at the things that Feitan claimed he had taken from her. She examined it all and wondered why someone would have so much crap in her pockets, but then again.. she actually had pockets. Her gaze traveled up to Feitans and then back to the papers, wondering what kind of luck he had to have had to be able to grab nothing but trash. Then again, not everyone kept their belongings in the same pocket, so there was always that. She shook her head and chuckled, finally giving an actual reaction to his question before shrugging. "I never said I saw what you took, just that I know you took something. Regardless of what it was, you still took something from someone. Oh.. And no, I don't think she would want it back unless one of those papers was a number from a cute customer or somethin'."

She raised a brow at his comment about her ability to see him see him taking it. He seemed to be oddly surprised, and though it wasn't much of a big deal, she found it odd that he would mention it, but not very surprised. "Oh? It surprises you that much?" She paused and took a sip of her drink, looking around for if the food had been on it's way out before she turned back to Feitan. "I'm sure I told you I was a farm girl most of my life. Being able to multi task is rather natural a thing for me." She finished, giving a small wink and leaning back in her seat and stretching out. With a yawn, she sat back up and fixed up her hair, pulling it behind her and rubbing the back of her neck. "I still feel a bit sore from my last mission... Ugh.."

FeitanKazeshini
    FeitanKazeshini

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by FeitanKazeshini 13th October 2015, 3:00 pm

He shrugged his shoulders lightly as he looked at what he had taken searching for this supposed number that may or may not exist on the scraps of paper he had managed to swipe from the woman's apron. He shook his head as he crumpled them all up together in a ball of garbage "No such number. So I suppose that you are correct and she won't want any of this back." he grumbled to himself tossing the ball of garbage away in a nearby trash can clearly having practice at this sort of thing. He took a sip from his drink as he heard Sasha continue to speak.

Her causal dismissal of his praise caused the Demon soul wizard to sigh and shake his head lightly "Well in either event it just surprised me is all. I don't like being caught at something I've been doing for many, many years." He said as he finished his drink and folded his hands to rest his chin on them. He glances up at her nodding his own head while he smiles behind his mouth covering "Well work is usually just like that. I've been extremely busy, so it is very nice to relax for a bit now and then." he said closing his eyes as if he had fallen asleep. But of course their meal had arrived just then and he leaned back and was happy to eat it. Of course while he did eat he was careful to bring the food over his raised collar and he ate like that. It was a bit strange, and got him a few looks from the waitress as she refilled his drink. 

He stopped eating and looked to Sasha with a bit of a light in his eyes "Well if you do join Laughing Coffin and even if you don't feel free to drag me along on a job. I am a bit of a workaholic in order to have all the money I want and need."

Character Stuffs:

Jobs:

Current date/time is 26th July 2024, 7:02 pm