Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Bunnies and Ribbons

Alivya Tarrin
    Alivya Tarrin

Spirits Keeper

Spirits Keeper

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Evil Angel
    Position : None
    Guild : Divine Calamity
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 200

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Spirit Summon
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Bunnies and Ribbons Empty Bunnies and Ribbons

Post by Alivya Tarrin 19th September 2015, 7:24 pm

Sunny, the day was sunny and warm as a cool breeze fluttered around the purple haired mage. Rose Garden was beautiful to the sight of the mage and Lamya could only smile as she passed through the town. The sides of the street were lined with small stores. Lamya had never been to Rose Garden and to her it was magical, like a magical adventure waiting to happen. The celestial spirit mage giggled softly as she almost excitedly hopped from store to store. She had never been shopping before just looking at what was in the small shops she could only question to herself why.

Living beyond our dreams
    These moments do not make us who we are but who we are to become.

NOTES
    Fun socials for the win.

@Lets do this~ | Words
    © Hyacintho| hover lyrics for notes

WC: 106

Last edited by Alivya Tarrin on 17th May 2022, 12:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Gisen Ceostra
    Gisen Ceostra

Battle Bunny

Battle Bunny

Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Halloween Social - Haiku Contest Participant- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Player 
    Lineage : Protector of Gaia
    Guild : Guildless
    Experience : 2,006,507

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Affinity of the Body
    Second Skill: Sticks & Stones
    Third Skill: Ex-quip: Bunny Brigade

Bunnies and Ribbons Empty Re: Bunnies and Ribbons

Post by Gisen Ceostra 19th September 2015, 7:57 pm

Back to the Garden once more was a little more than unusual for Sasha. It normally wasn't like her to frequent more than one place for a little longer than a bit at a time. It made the fun of being able to find new things about a city more enjoyable. Not much to the idea of being able to know a town completely on the fist go around made adventuring so much more fun in the former Knights eyes. Sasha had come to slip around from area to area, trying to find her way to a small shopping district, when she had found a little trinket shop and made a straight shot for it. The sound of a little kid had caught her attention and she had looked away for a moment before she bumped into someone and started falling over. In a split second, Sasha had switched spots and feel on the bottom with the stranger laying on top of her, blinking. "Hehe.. Sorry about that. I got distracted... Are you ok?" She asked, hoping for a yes.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Alivya Tarrin
    Alivya Tarrin

Spirits Keeper

Spirits Keeper

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Alivya Tarrin 19th September 2015, 8:04 pm

It wasn't expected. Not the bump or the fall but it did indeed happen as Lamya was moving from one store to the other not paying attention to her surroundings. She had bumped into another person as she was stuck in her day dreams causing for both of them to fall over. Expecting to hit the ground she came upon a soft landing which struck her as a surprise. A voice soon followed after and the purple haired girl sat straight up. "O-oh yes, I-I'm fine. Are you okay? You seem to have caught us both." Lamya stood up and offered a hand to the girl whom she had run into.

Living beyond our dreams

NOTES
    Fun socials for the win.

@Let's do this~ | Words

WC: 112

Last edited by Alivya Tarrin on 17th May 2022, 12:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

Gisen Ceostra
    Gisen Ceostra

Battle Bunny

Battle Bunny

Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Halloween Social - Haiku Contest Participant- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Player 

Character Sheet

Post by Gisen Ceostra 19th September 2015, 8:16 pm

Sasha let out a little smile as she had looked at the person she had knocked over. She was particularly cute she thought. She had some rather dark purple hair and pulled back some way she hadn't really noticed, adorable light green eyes, and cute clothes. She looked very prim and comfortable to say the least, or at least Sasha had thought so. She blinked as the girl had sat up and seemed a bit thrown off from it all, but then offered the wanderer a hand. She accepted and stood up, smiling and brushing herself off. "Oh yeah, I'm perfectly cool. I just reacted after I bumped into ya is all." She chuckled and rubbed the back of her head a little nervously. "I'm Sasha by the way, Sasha Martin. You know, you look really cute. Makes me a bit jealous." She added, sticking the end of her tongue out playfully.

Alivya Tarrin
    Alivya Tarrin

Spirits Keeper

Spirits Keeper

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Alivya Tarrin 19th September 2015, 8:34 pm

A small smile appeared on the young womans face as the newly introduced Sasha Martin took her hand and stood up. "Lamya, Lamya Musiikki Gradient." A small blushed covered the cheeks of the girl as she heard the comment about being jealous. But it was then she hadn't taken a good look at the girl whom she had run into. Her long blue hair that easily went past her waist and her eyes a dark mahogany brown. She seemed a little shorter than she was but that didn't make her any less pretty. "I thank you, but your beauty is much to behold as well."

Living beyond our dreams

NOTES
    Fun socials for the win.

@Let's do this~ | Words

WC: 106

Last edited by Alivya Tarrin on 17th May 2022, 12:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

Gisen Ceostra
    Gisen Ceostra

Battle Bunny

Battle Bunny

Character Sheet

Post by Gisen Ceostra 19th September 2015, 8:57 pm

The girl smiled happily when she heard her introduce herself, she then blushed at Sasha's comment of her being jealous. It was true! Sasha was just a country kid who dressed in what she could find comfortable and fitting, while Lamya had the experience to both look good and feel comfy at the same time. It was a bit more than Sasha had considered to take in, but she shook her head at the girls comment and chuckled. "No no, seriously. Your outfit is cute, whatever you did with your hair is cute, and it's more than I know of. I'm just a bunny lovin' farm girl to be honest." She motioned her hand, pointing at her clothes and her hair as she brought them up.

Alivya Tarrin
    Alivya Tarrin

Spirits Keeper

Spirits Keeper

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Alivya Tarrin 20th September 2015, 8:18 pm

Lamya smiled at Sasha and giggled. "You love bunnies too?" It was amazing that the girl whom she had run into also loved bunnies. But at the mention of her hair the purple haired mage's eyes looked up as if she could see the bun that she had put her hair into. "Oh this?" Lamya motioned to her hair. "It's called a bun, it really isn't to hard I could teach you if you want me too." The celestial spirit mage flashed the other girl a bright smile. If the blur haired girl whom stood in front of her wanted to learn then who was she to deny that opportunity.
    Living beyond our dreams

NOTES
    Fun socials for the win.

@Let's do this~ | Words

WC: 111

Last edited by Alivya Tarrin on 17th May 2022, 12:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

Gisen Ceostra
    Gisen Ceostra

Battle Bunny

Battle Bunny

Character Sheet

Post by Gisen Ceostra 20th September 2015, 8:32 pm

Sasha's eyes followed the girls hand as she motioned up to her hair to note the knot looking thing that she had her hair done up with. She called it a bun, and though the name sounded somewhat familiar, Sasha had no real idea how one was made. The former knight was always more of a braid type of girl. She could make several types of braids with hair and ropes as well, being that she lived on a farm growing up, making rope was a bit of a natural thing for her, as so was rope braiding her own hair for practice. Not to mention practicing on her hair was tons softer than on rope. "Sounds like some fun! Maybe I could repay you some and have a trade off? I can tach you to braid your hair like a coil of rope or some other type if you don't know already." She threw out an offer, if Lamya would even want to take it up was up to her, she smiled and grabbed her hand gently. "Let's go somewhere to sit and relax, alright?" She pulled her along gently to an outdoor eatery on a bench like with her new companion next to her.

Alivya Tarrin
    Alivya Tarrin

Spirits Keeper

Spirits Keeper

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Alivya Tarrin 21st September 2015, 12:33 pm

She was not used to this. Being a shy girl with little interaction due to the fear of her other side, Lamya could only just nod as she followed behind Sasha. Braid? What was a braid? It sounded interesting. Was if food? Or maybe a thing-a-ma-bob? Lamya didn't know. Her checks a rosy pink the girl followed behind the other female to an outdoors eatery. It was nice, simple and quiet. It had a homey feel to it. Her face was lit up in a smile as she sat across from her partner for the day. "I know nothing about braid, so f you would be willing to teach me that would be most gracious." It would be an exchange. She could teach Sasha how to do a bun and Sasha would teach her how to braid.

Living beyond our dreams

NOTES
    Fun posts for the win.

@Let's do this~ | Words

WC: 138

Last edited by Alivya Tarrin on 17th May 2022, 1:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

Gisen Ceostra
    Gisen Ceostra

Battle Bunny

Battle Bunny

Character Sheet

Post by Gisen Ceostra 21st September 2015, 2:58 pm

Sasha took a peek over her shoulder as she had pulled Lamya along. Her rose my cheeks made Sasha giggle happily as she seemed to be rather compliant to being pulled along some way ms to the little eatery. The raven haired girl blinked oddly as she hadn't any idea what a braid was. It was pretty odd to hear, but it made the offer to teach her much more even now that they had an even trade off for it. "Really? I thought braiding was a simple thing all girls were taught. A bun seems more fancy schmancy to me. Personally speaking, as a country girl I have to know how to do every form of a braid, cause my papa made me make up the ropes sometimes, but I'm just rambling at this point." She paused, holding out her hand and smiling softly. "I'll start if you'd like!~ I'll just need you to take out your bun and I'll show you first hand. I'll tie off with the ribbon if you'd like it." She loved using ribbons, in fact her twin tails had a couple more frilly like ribbons in them now so it wasn't any hard thing to do so. "Or you can. It's up to you really."

Alivya Tarrin
    Alivya Tarrin

Spirits Keeper

Spirits Keeper

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Alivya Tarrin 21st September 2015, 7:04 pm

Ribbons? Lamya only had one ribbon that she really cared about but she liked them non-the-less. She smiled back at the other girl. "I would love that! Ribbons are so pretty." She took the hand that was extended out to her before her other hand went up to her hair and her is fall in waves around her shoulders. It reached to her mid back and was silky smooth. Lamya would keep it this way so that it would be easier to keep tangles out of it. "When you are done I will put your hair up into. It may not all fit into one bun so I may have to put it into. But I don't think that matters, it will look cute anyways."

Living beyond our dreams

NOTES
    Fun posts for the win.

@Let's do this~ | Words

WC: 126

Last edited by Alivya Tarrin on 17th May 2022, 1:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

Gisen Ceostra
    Gisen Ceostra

Battle Bunny

Battle Bunny

Character Sheet

Post by Gisen Ceostra 21st September 2015, 7:58 pm

The raven haired girl giggled and nodded at Lamya's note about how pretty ribbons could be. They were! They were also used in many different ways whether the purple haired girl had known about it or now was unbeknownst to her, but Sasha had done so a lot. Accidents on the farm were a bit more common for a day out with a clutzy Sasha. Either way, it seemed like a very fun idea really to relax doing anyway. Sasha's eyes widened a bit as she saw Lamya's hair fall down her back and frame her face a little more. She looked so.. attractive really, it made her face turn a little red. "Oh mah gosh! You're sooooooo pretty with your hair down, Lamya! My god I'm really jealous... A-Anyway, I'll start off with the basic braid, and I can do it with this half of my hair to show you one part." She then began to mention her movements as she began to braid her hair down, moving slow to make sure that Lamya could follow along. "The finger movements take some time to get used to, just so you know." She noted, knowing full well it would take time not to mess up moving around pieces of hair around.

Alivya Tarrin
    Alivya Tarrin

Spirits Keeper

Spirits Keeper

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Alivya Tarrin 22nd September 2015, 6:45 pm

Lamya watched intensely as Sasha weaved her fingers in and out of her hair like that of a dance. Yet the product of her small weavings were even more to behold. It was beautiful. Like the baskets that she would see at the markets. "Woah.." Lamya gazed in amazement. She wanted that for her hair. With a bright kid like smile that one would usually not see on a person of her age the purple haired mage clapped excitedly. "Mine next! Mine next! Please!" The young woman sounded much like a young kid who could not wait to open their presents on Christmas day.

Living beyond our dreams

NOTES
    Fun socials for the win.

@Lets do this~ | Words

WC: 105

Last edited by Alivya Tarrin on 17th May 2022, 1:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

Gisen Ceostra
    Gisen Ceostra

Battle Bunny

Battle Bunny

Character Sheet

Post by Gisen Ceostra 26th September 2015, 5:02 pm

Sasha tilted her head before she bursted out laughing from Lamya's sudden excitement. "Alright alright kiddo one second. Lemme undo my braid real fast." She then began to pull apart the braid, section by section and straightening them out with her fingers while humming and watching her own movements until she had completely taken apart her braid. "Hmm.. I think only one braid is useable with the length of hair you have, but it'll still look cute, so just hold still. It may hurt a little bit. alright?" She advised her, just being precautious of how she may have to do this. She slid over behind Lamya and began to take her hair bit by bit and making a braid with her hair, going down her until she couldn't and yanked her ribbon and made a cute bow tie with it and giggled as she finished. "All done~ Your bow made for such a cute tie off too, but I did underestimate the length. You can surely make a nice lengthed braid in two halves if you wanted to, even pulling it to one side." She leaned in and hugged onto the girl, wrapping her hands around the girls body and landing her hands on her chest an giggling.

Alivya Tarrin
    Alivya Tarrin

Spirits Keeper

Spirits Keeper

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Alivya Tarrin 26th September 2015, 6:42 pm

It did hurt, Lamya did not expect that braiding hair would make small stings of pain run up her spine. Cringing every so often as Sasha continued to braid her hair Lamya bore with it knowing that the out come would be really pretty.

And sure enough the end result was beautiful, her light purple hair hair had been braided into a magnificent master piece. Lamya looked in awe at it and bare recognized when the girl behind her hugged her and placed her hands on her chest.

Still excited from the braid the girl spun around and hugged the blue haired country girl back. "It's amazing! I can't wait to do your hair! I can only hope that it will be as pretty!" Lamya smiled at Sasha tilting her head slightly.

Living beyond our dreams

NOTES
    Fun socials for the win.

@Lets do this~ | Words

WC: 133

Last edited by Alivya Tarrin on 17th May 2022, 1:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

Gisen Ceostra
    Gisen Ceostra

Battle Bunny

Battle Bunny

Character Sheet

Post by Gisen Ceostra 26th September 2015, 7:27 pm

Sasha couldn't help but notice the bit of flinching as she had braided her hair. It was almost like second nature in doing this from everything from rough material for rope to her own soft hair, so the difference in what she used to make the braid wasn't any different. "You ok over there kiddo? I'm not hurting you, am I?" She wondered, looking around her shoulder for a moment before she went back to finishing up. The former knight blushed as the girl spun around and hugged her, saying how much she loved it, Sasha had giggled and nodded in agreement. "I'm sure you'll be fine!~ I have full faith in ya." Reaching up, she pulled the ribbons out from her hair and handed her a brush. "This is just in case. Just uh.. lemme know how you do it so I know what to do too. After all, fair trades are fun." She winked and smiled, looking over her shoulder and resting her hands on her lap and waited patiently.

Alivya Tarrin
    Alivya Tarrin

Spirits Keeper

Spirits Keeper

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Alivya Tarrin 30th September 2015, 6:55 pm

Lamya could only watch in awe as the hair of the other girl fell pas her waist. It was so beautiful. Allowing for her hands to reach out she ran her fingers through the hair appreciating how smooth and silky it was. But this didn't last as the celestial mage quickly found herself splitting the hair into two parts, taking one half and handing it to Sasha telling her to hold onto it as her hands made quick work of the other half of the black haired girl. Fingers weaving with experience the young woman was finished with the bun in no time before taking one of the ribbons and tying off the hair. Her hair had been plenty long, almost too much to fit into the bun which allowed Lamya to make it so that some of the hair was able to hand down like that of a piggy-tail. With a smile at her work the purple haired girl repeated her work on the other half of the hair allowing for the finished product to be two twin buns with tails. "Done~"

Living beyond our dreams

NOTES
    Fun socials for the win.

@Lets do this~ | Words

Hair:

WC: 184
    TC: 1121

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 10:01 pm