Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Hunting bunnies with a bunny

Leila Vergious
    Leila Vergious

Eden's Rose

Eden's Rose

Developer/GFX Artist- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Zodiac Key- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- Advertisement Achievement Badge- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Child of Eden
    Guild : Silver Wolf
    Cosmic Coins : 30
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 3,631,235

Hunting bunnies with a bunny Empty Hunting bunnies with a bunny

Post by Leila Vergious 18th June 2018, 7:49 am

Leila Vergious  ❃  H-rank  ❃  Silver Wolf
    Not every day would the Silver Wolf’s guild master get to worry about problems that were actually so small, one could easily forget about them. With her usual contracts being ones where she would have to face earth-shattering threats, an overpopulation of snow bunnies was truly on a completely different scale. And so, she was sitting on the steps leading up to the entrance of the guild hall. The storm that was normally completely hiding the guild from the rest of the world has calmed to the point where it was transformed into a simple light snow shower, too. Something that would make exploring around much more simple.

Normally she would have already gone off in a random direction in a search for the solution to this oddly mundane problem, but this time, she was waiting. Another member of the guild was to join her, the youngest of wolves, or in this case, yet another bunny. It honestly made Leila question how Neru would react to this whole thing or how she would deal with it. Despite her current form of being, she did disclose that she was once a completely normal bunny, after all. She could only wait for the answer to show itself to her.

Sighing, she got up and started stretching for a bit as well. Thanks to the runes all around the place, the temperature here was quite warm despite all of the snow. As such, she wore her new usual outfit of a skin-tight bodysuit covered by a white jacket and a brown short skirt. Sometimes she missed the old battle coat, but it was not like she tossed it out. There was always the possibility of going back to it. Though this new appearance helped her settle down with her new role in this world of magic. But enough of that, Neru should arrive any moment now.
    Character Reference 
    313 / 1,250 WC 

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Neru Kipper
    Neru Kipper

Player 
    Cosmic Coins : 0

Hunting bunnies with a bunny Empty Re: Hunting bunnies with a bunny

Post by Neru Kipper 18th June 2018, 8:40 am

Sighing the bunny girl walked through the building that served as the guilds base of operations seeing the over population of bunnies outside. Would anyone suspect it was her fault all these rabbits had showed up, after-all it seemed to happen very swiftly after her joining only days before. Neru had been keeping a low profile since the rabbits showed up. Behaving meekly was self defense in this case especially when at least one or two of her guild mates really did not seem to like her as evidence by the blade at her throat that day. One pale hand rubbed her neck, shaking off the ghostly feel of cold steel there.

Not often did she run late and today was no exception to that rule even if it seemed the guild master had arrived at the meeting spot early. The prospect of spending time alone with the very attractive Leila was something Neru was completely alright with. Even if the circumstances involved her own kind being bothersome it was a real treat to be able to spend time with a hot girl. Briefly the rabbit wondered if the guild master would be suspicious if she walked behind her the whole time so she could get an eyeful of the other girls rear end, even if it was clothed that would be a good sight.

Normally the way she had been seen was naked as she often simply hid herself away outside of the hot springs. Rabbit born human clothing was weird for her. Neru was actually clothed today being as she was no exhibitionist even if she was not the most comfortable in clothing. "It took me a little to find comfortable clothing or I would have been here sooner." The outfit was nowhere near the simplistic expected of someone who spent a good portion of their time nude. First glance it appeared an easy outfit with socks and dress to match her hair. When the jacket, jewelry and extra's got added it turned into something that looked more like a stage outfit then comfort. "I didn't want another problem with my tail." which was the reason she dressed up so much. "Figure if no one can see when it appears idly things should be fine but I needed an outfit where I could still use my wings and tail if I need." they were the only way she could fight without kissing someone after-all.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Hunting bunnies with a bunny DV2N7PQX0AAMgJO
    Leila Vergious
    Leila Vergious

Eden's Rose

Eden's Rose

Developer/GFX Artist- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Zodiac Key- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- Advertisement Achievement Badge- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Post by Leila Vergious 18th June 2018, 8:55 am

As Leila thought, Neru arrived just a few seconds after she got up to stretch. Looking back at the bunny girl, the guild master smiled warmly to welcome her newest member outside. Considering the fact that they did not quite know each other yet, a trip like this was pretty much a golden opportunity for them both. The silver-haired maiden was always interested in the people she worked with, even more if they were part of her guild. It was most unfortunate that her entry to this place was not the most… relaxing one. It made her sigh internally, as well as thankful that Neru just didn’t run away after all of that.

She eyed the other girl’s outfit for a moment before her fluffy wolf ears twitched a couple of times at the sound of her voice. “I am sure that there will be no other problem like that. You got into a bath meant only for the guild members, so your presence disturbed others a bit. Now that everything has been sorted out, I’m sure you can walk around with your tail and wings at full view, no one will judge you here. I took a great care to set up a friendly sanctuary for everyone who joins Silver Wolf.

The guild’s focus was one of exploring the magic of this world itself, yes. But Leila also had a sort of a private goal. The wolf theme and everything, it was meant to inspire loyalty and sense of family. She wanted her members to feel safe in this place, not judged by anyone or having to restrict themselves. “If there is anything I could do to make your stay more comfortable, do tell me. I’ll do my best to provide.” She also added while chuckling lightly.

Though it did not take long before she turned around again and walked few steps away from the building, her shoes gently sinking into the thin blanket of snow that covered the ground as far as one’s eye could see. “Now for our assignment… I’m sure you noticed all of these bunnies everywhere. I analyzed some of them and there appears to be something strange going on. I believe they do not appear here naturally, at least not in these numbers. We need to track down the source of them, whatever it might be and stop their spreading before they drive out all other species from this place. Any questions?
    Character Reference 
    721 / 1,250 WC 

Neru Kipper
    Neru Kipper

Player 

Post by Neru Kipper 18th June 2018, 9:34 am

Though most bunnies were prone to running away from anything that felt remotely dangerous. Neru was not like them, she never had been and it was how she had gotten this far. Always ready to fight for another existence she had gained strength the other rabbits she was born with could never even dream of. Whenever anything was frightening her life experience had taught her to stick around. Seeking danger was how she got stronger. Who would not want to be stronger than they already happened to be, no one sane. In this world filled with predators and prey if someone was not the predator eventually they would be preyed upon into the grave. Neru was not dying some helpless piece of meat, so she would get strong enough to prevent that ever happening.

As the guild master spoke the rabbit chuckled slightly. "In my experience there is always another incident like that." having been born at the bottom of the food chain she knew well enough nothing was ever safe. "My entire life has been a collection of incidents like that." from the moment she left the warren for the first time to the day she arrived in silver wolf, things always ended up that way. "Forgive me if I have a hard time believing things will be any different just because I bear a mark." Just bearing a symbol really didn't change anything in her mind. "Even at the bottom of the food chain when everyone should have stuck together I saw plenty of rabbits willing to fight or abandon their own." the female spoke up gently as she averted her gaze somewhat suggesting she was afraid of the response this wolf would have to that admission.

"I'm a meal in a den of predators, in many ways considering the magic flowing through me." she was using the magic of a succubus after all. Eventually the way the devils attracted people to them would happen to her even if she had not shown many signs of it yet. "I just need the strength to remain safe." rather it came from some harem gathered around her or herself some days she did not care. Neru just wanted to be safe and accomplish her goals.

As the words settled the rabbit smiled slightly walking to stand a couple of steps behind the guild master. "If we're looking for the source of rabbits." Being one she knew this information very well. "We have to hunt one." Neru knew very well once a rabbit knew it was being hunted the creature ran right for wherever it felt was safest. "For safety it will run back to the warren." she had never met another rabbit besides herself who didn't do that. "At that point we have them all assuming its just one colony, all rabbits are born in the warren and we always return to it over time." it was a safe haven expect for a rabbit like her who knew the truth of her kind, that they only had running and were defenseless.

A single thing remained. Hoping that Leila got a scratch during the fighting sometime today so she could kiss the guild master and explain it away with her magic.

Leila Vergious
    Leila Vergious

Eden's Rose

Eden's Rose

Post by Leila Vergious 18th June 2018, 9:59 am

Leila had never once expected someone to just change how they felt, acted, or what they believed upon joining her guild. And from her own experience, she also knew that the world was far from perfect. Even if a place seemed safe, it often was not. And finding people one could truly trust with their very life was more difficult than anything else. But that was all fine. She expected others to join with those kinds of feelings already present. With doubts and suspicions. It was then her job, and the job of other members, to welcome them with open arms and warm smile.

Provide protection and the ability to grow, be it through research and development of magic or anything else. Grabbing her left wrist with her right palm behind her back as she walked, the girl smiled at no one, considering the bunny girl was walking behind her. “I understand perfectly. Don’t worry, I fault you for nothing. Perhaps with time, this place will become a true sanctuary to you, where you can freely be yourself. As for other possible incidents… well, I am here. As long as I am present, I will make sure that no other member does you harm or the other way around.

She was determined to protect everyone. And it was not just a silly wish either. One of the Gods of Ishval now, the girl was dubbed one of the four strongest individuals in Fiore. A title that not many would take lightly. Of course, she did not feel all that powerful. But her actions spoke for her, especially when she got serious for any given reason. Though she did also always try to solve things peacefully. She was the type of person who hated killing and would never take a life unless it was absolutely necessary. Strangely enough, it got her far, this view of the world.

Suddenly, she would stop and turn to face Neru again. She spoke of how she saw many of other rabbits willing to sacrifice others in order to survive. “Doing anything to survive, it’s perfectly natural. Especially in the world of the weak. Even if at this very moment we were to face an incredible danger and you push me away to save yourself, I would not blame you. We gain power precisely so we can change how we can act in those moments. Open more options for ourselves.” With that, she looked up to the skies. Was she really giving a good example here?

Thankfully the conversation shifted to a different topic. That was how to figure out where these rabbits were coming from. The moment Neru suggested hunting one, Leila would smile at her and then nod. “Then go ahead and hunt, if you can. I’ll be right behind you.” The truth was, the silver-haired maiden was more than capable enough to figure out where the source of these rabbits was in more ways than just one. A task like this was pretty trivial for her. Which was why she wanted to see how the other girl would deal with it all. And if the need would arise, she was willing to guide the bunny girl as well.
    Character Reference 
    1,256 / 1,250 WC 

Neru Kipper
    Neru Kipper

Player 

Post by Neru Kipper 18th June 2018, 10:54 am

Changing was not something that came easily to Neru largely because she had always been different from what was around her. Lavender gaze focused heavy on the other female. "I never do that." pushing someone else into danger for the sake of saving herself. "I may be a rabbit but I do not flee." every single other rabbit she met was hardwired to flee unless backed into a corner but she just had never felt like that. "To fight no matter the odds." No matter how hopeless victory seemed for her. "I made that choice the second I chose to fight a multi-tailed fox who stood big as any man instead of running from it even though nothing prevented me making a clean break." Neru had made that choice and she kept making that choice regardless of the price it sometimes presented to her. What was a whole pack of medical supplies to patch herself up after she proved herself, priceless. "Its not survival I care about." Still that left the question of exactly what she cared about in steed of survival.

"I'll let you do most of the fighting, I have enough to defend myself but I wish to develop my healing and supportive abilities more than my offensive." an armory of offensive spells would eventually fail once she burned through them. Neru wanted balance as it would allow her to out last any opponent. Combining the stamina of rabbits and patience of predators was an incredibly uncommon thing for prey. "Those who change how they react to danger because they have power are simply hiding behind it." she was never going to hide like that. Never wanted to be one of those people who only felt the courage to fight when they knew that victory was possible. Neru moved her steps to be in stride with Leila, looking up at the other girl. "Also, I can't hunt, even if I am different, I am still prey the instinct doesn't exist in me, if I was ever to hunt it would have to be a learned behavior." the rabbit looked away meekly as she made that comment. 'Why did she expect me to be able to hunt? She's the wolf.' and she was a damn fine she-wolf too.

Leila Vergious
    Leila Vergious

Eden's Rose

Eden's Rose

Post by Leila Vergious 18th June 2018, 11:28 am

Never say never. It was a very good saying that Leila always remembered when she was about to utter that very word. Never. One could never confidently claim that they would never do something, especially something connected to survival. Living beings change and evolve, as do their circumstances. That was the reason why chaos reigned supreme in a world like this. Because unpredictability was in the nature of things. But on the outside, Leila simply nodded to Neru as she listened to her. The bunny girl was free to do as she liked, think whatever she wanted. The wolf would not dare to try and change her in any way.

The other half of information provided was more about the other girl’s combat prowess and style of doing things. She seemed to not be a fully focused healer, but still, a mage that focused on a more supportive role. “That’s quite rare. What you see most in the world are people who heavily rely on raw power, destroying any and all obstacles before they themselves can be even injured. But it’s reassuring to have someone who is capable of supporting around.” Saying that, she also looked around at all the white bunnies running about in every possible direction.

So she had little offensive power and claimed to still have the mindset of a prey. It was good to have reserves about killing others as far as Leila was concerned, but it was also necessary to sometimes take the initiative. To attack and draw the enemy’s attention so that others may do as they can. Or to simply show dominance. Leila was no longer walking anywhere. Instead, she stopped and turned around, approaching Neru. She swiftly moved to the other girl’s side as something started growing in her hand. “Then maybe we should start with the learning?

Saying that, she moved her hand up to show a bow made out of vines and roots, along with a few arrows from the same materials. She conjured them for Neru to see if she could use them. “We’re not here to really ‘hunt’. We just need to spook one of the rabbits and then follow it, right? Think you can handle that much?” If she couldn’t, then Leila would naturally do so herself. But she truly wished to see just how far was Neru willing to go right now and what was present in her skill set. And from that, what she had yet to learn.
    Character Reference 
    World Count complete 

Neru Kipper
    Neru Kipper

Player 

Post by Neru Kipper 18th June 2018, 11:57 am

It seemed that Leila made the small rabbit feel good enough to fully smile when she mentioned the rarity of certain fighting styles compared to raw power. "My style kinda relies on taking a hit right now." the second someone made contact with her body she suddenly had the upper hand. When dealing with the magic of succubi ending the fight did not take but a split moment upon bodily contact. Anyone close enough to touch a succubus was too close to dodge the counter attack. "Until I can cast from a further distance." At that point she would not be too incredibly keen on running right into a blade to trap her opponent. "Right now my spells require physical contact to work." Even at that point it was likely she would still take the hit from time to time, in order to ensure she could not be dodged. At the moment she left the kind of contact out, she did not want Leila anticipating if she got the chance to heal or buff the mage.

The chance to learn from a predator how to hunt, join their ranks, an opportunity like that was never one to be turned down. "You have the skill to teach me how to use that too." Neru looked up at Leila with her hands behind her back and ears lifting slightly. Even if she had fought and did so better the average rabbit, she was still a rabbit and had no prior need to learn any weapon. "Spooking it could work, but some of my kind can tell the difference." If they spooked a rabbit who knew the difference nothing would come of it as the rabbit would simply out run them not run for the warren. They could try it, but if the first try didn't work she would ask Leila to hunt one.

Leila Vergious
    Leila Vergious

Eden's Rose

Eden's Rose

Post by Leila Vergious 18th June 2018, 12:19 pm

Taking a hit in order to have the enemy close enough for powerful counterattack was a good strategy. If one was sturdy enough to withstand the first attack, that is. It was a very dangerous tactic that only those who were confident in their defenses should ever employ. Leila wanted to make sure Neru knew that, though she probably already did. “Allowing the enemy to get a hit on you, do so only if you absolutely must. When facing true predators, that first strike is often their last as well. Precise and very lethal. Remember that and be crafty in order to get close enough to use your powers.

There were many methods that one could employ when fighting at close range. The wolf girl knew this very well, as her own fighting style often heavily relied on physical contact. But all of that aside, it seemed that she did not actually know how to use the bow. What better time to learn than now, then? Before she would be forced to fight a real opponent, it was best to teach her now when there was little to no threat. Positioning herself right next to the bunny girl, Leila easily broke her personal space this one time, so that she could slide the bow into her left hand.

Her own palm would trace over the back of Neru’s fist “Hold it tight.” After that, she moved behind her to put an arrow into her right hand. “Extend your left hand’s index finger, use it to guide the arrow.” She said that, but there was a good chance the other girl did not quite know what that meant if she never used a bow. And so, standing behind her to the point where her chest pressed against Neru’s back, she guided the bunny’s hands in such a manner that she would be ready to fire the bow whenever she wanted.

Now, calm your breathing and pull the hand with the arrow back. Take aim and release when you feel the time is right. Don’t worry if it takes you a minute to properly aim, it can be quite difficult when doing for the first time. Just focus on breathing and relax your muscles.” Neru also mentioned at one point that her body was frail? It might have been a lie, but Leila prepared herself to help her pull the arrow back if she wasn’t strong enough to do so on her own, just in case.
    Character Reference 
    World Count complete 

Neru Kipper
    Neru Kipper

Player 

Post by Neru Kipper 18th June 2018, 1:54 pm

In many cases it was true that the most apex of hunters made that first strike the last. "One of the advantages being prey grants." Meals like herself needed to be able to judge things very exactly to just narrowly escape those jaws. "Most prey focuses on avoiding injury entirely its a skill born into us." something that was once viewed as the useless instinct to flee. "I use it to ensure that well aimed strike misses it's mark." sometimes dodging that complete blow was impossible but when it was normally it was possible to minimize the damage. Neru was great at making sure whatever blow she took in order to get her licks in was one she could walk away from.

Prey was hardwired to be on edge whenever something got into its personal space. This was not the case for Neru, she was always happy in this regard that she was wired so differently. As a palm traced over her fist the rabbits face grew flush slightly. 'She's so close!' Having someone attractive so close was a bit trying. 'Those Are Her Boobs!' Instantly when Leila pressed herself to Neru's back the wolf would likely be able to feel the fact that her tail had shifted into the succubus form once more. "Calm my breathing." she laughed softly. 'Good luck calming my breathing when all I want to do is turn around.' It was too soon to make a move on someone like the wolf she knew that.

Once she managed to get some control over herself even with her tail lashing around, she took a breath. "Alright." Leila would indeed have to pull the arrow back, not for the exact reason suspected though. Close as they were the fact Neru had a good deal of muscle was clear, for a rabbit she did appear to be well toned. In the end, she was a rabbit and it was clear the succubus blessing had not changed the fact her muscles were not equal to the strength of a humans due to this. No rabbit could pull a bow back far enough to be effective. Provided Leila helped the rabbit would than release the arrow. "Not easy." the arrow would not go too far as she was not capable of pulling the string back enough to send it anymore than a handful of meters.

Leila Vergious
    Leila Vergious

Eden's Rose

Eden's Rose

Post by Leila Vergious 18th June 2018, 2:12 pm

Still, I’d hate to see you injured like that. Especially on regular basis.” Those simple few words were what Leila seldom whispered to into Neru’s ear when she was helping her gain the proper posture to fire the bow. It was probably the same way for anyone else, right? Holding at least a certain level of distaste to seeing one’s companions and acquaintances hurt. The wolf girl was a type of person who always wanted to protect everyone, or at least as many as she possibly could. Which is why it was somewhat painful for her to hear about the other girl adopting such a dangerous fighting strategy.

At least when they would be together, she hoped that the bunny would try to stay back rather than risking her own life. After all, Leila was very experienced with being in the front lines. And furthermore, a little fact that not many people knew, she was also immortal. Quite literally. Even if her entire body were to be evaporated, she would simply come back days later. That was Leila Vergious, the mysterious girl that came to Fiore couple of years back. Her past undisclosed to most, a treasure trove of secrets and stories that only few would believe.

But that was hardly what she should be thinking about right now. During their little practice, the girl suddenly felt something brushing against one of her legs, which made her almost jump back. Though she quickly realized it was just the succubus tail that appeared. Not something she paid a whole lot of mind to, considering the fact that she thought it was because of the fact they were practicing archery. Shooting an arrow in order to ‘hunt’, perhaps that awakened the more aggressive succubus blood. That was the explanation the wolf girl went with without questioning it.

And finally, they fired the arrow together. Though it ended up being a rather lackluster show in the end. “Hmm… suppose such weapon might not be quite for you. If you ever want to get some ranged weaponry, I’d say an actual gun, or a light crossbow, will suit you much better. They require little strength to handle and your animal-like senses should help you with precision.” While saying that, she gently took the bow out of Neru’s hand only to conjure another arrow and fire it herself. Her own shot was almost as fast as a bullet, only narrowly missing an ear of a nearby snow rabbit.

Or rather, it actually grazed it ever so slightly. Just enough to not draw blood, but to alert the animal that now started running away from them. Looking at the other girl, Leila smiled gently at her, those shiny blue eyes of hers trying to make sure that her companion was doing alright. “Shall we follow it then?” If they had any luck on their side, maybe it would actually lead them to the source of all these snow bunnies, so that they could deal with it once and for all.
    Character Reference 
    World Count complete 

Neru Kipper
    Neru Kipper

Player 

Post by Neru Kipper 19th June 2018, 6:56 pm

Blushing was her instant response to the guild masters comment about not wanting to see her hurt regularly. The main reason she desired to form her own harem was that sort of attention being further in abundance. Rabbits did not have a difficult time falling in love because of naturally short lives. Even if she was above normal rabbits now the mage had still been born no different from any other rabbit. "Thank you." The comment was soft as her body leaned back into the form of the other. "I'll try to be careful." Being cared about was intoxicating due to being part succubus it was steps beneath being loved but fondness was enough for her weak as she was. "Never would I want to worry someone pretty as you." tilting her head to settle near the elbow of the other girl Neru looked straight up with large innocent lavender eyes and a smile as she spoke.

"I know not much about weapons." She had been born of a species which never had weapons outside their natural weak armory. "I think a she-wolf is more than capable of teaching me though." another grin her body halfway turning towards Leila keeping the close distance between them. 'Her hair is like snow.' the rabbit enjoyed the smell of it for a second. "Perhaps promise to teach me some weapons when we get back." as her more risque urges faded into more platonic or romantic one's, the succubus tail turned back into a normal rabbits tail.

Lavender optics watched the arrow fly at the speed of bullets from guns, impressed by it. "You take the lead." with that comment since the touch barrier had already been broken recently Neru tried her luck at trying to take the she-wolfs hand.

Leila Vergious
    Leila Vergious

Eden's Rose

Eden's Rose

Post by Leila Vergious 23rd June 2018, 5:42 am

Leila couldn’t quite help herself but smile. After all, people often liked being rebellious and saying things like not wanting to see them hurt would only result in retaliation, as the young generation often felt that they needed to put themselves in harm’s way in order to grow stronger. Something that was not the case at all, as there were plenty of ways for a person to grow stronger and more mature as well. Though the words and actions of Neru that followed might have been much more effective than the guild master anticipated, blushing a bit herself the moment she saw her face this close.

Averting her gaze and laughing nervously, as spoke still pretty calmly. “I’m sure there are plenty of people prettier than me waiting for you somewhere. But I can most certainly try to teach you how to use certain weapons to your advantage, yes.” She swiftly changed the topic and wondered for a bit. She-wolf, that was something no one else had ever called her. Well, it made sense, given her current vessel. She didn’t even rightly know why she added a furry tail and ears to it. Actually, she had a pretty good idea. One she did not wish to think about, however.

And though she kinda wished to see if the bunny was good at tracking animals at all, it seemed she was out of luck. Neru wanted Leila to follow the snow bunny she just shot at instead, even going as far as suddenly grabbing her hand. The guild master stared at this gesture for a second before figuring out, that maybe this other girl was also not the fastest of runners despite being a bunny. Not wanting to fall behind, she grabbed her companion’s hand to be able to keep up. It made sense to her, so she questioned it no further. “Alright. Though you should keep in mind that sometimes you will have to follow others on your own.

Not always would she be going on missions with partners willing to do this, after all. Nevertheless, she started moving after the snow bunny at a pace Neru could reasonably keep up with. The chase did not actually take all that long, maybe a minute or two before they arrived at a different area of the mountain, one that was more out of the hand that the rest of this place. Many larger rocks were created a bit of a natural wall here, hiding something in the center. Looking at it even from distance revealed that it was some sort of machine, with a ton of snow-white bunnies around it. “I think we have found the source of our trouble…
    Character Reference 
    World Count complete 

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 9:14 am