Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Hello~

Cyrel
    Cyrel

Player 
    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Guild : Lamia Scale
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 225

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ancient Take Over
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Hello~ Empty Hello~

Post by Cyrel 17th September 2015, 8:01 pm

Hey there!
    My Friends call me Kiba. I found this Site by doing some google search for RP.
    Currently im playing DSA (The Dark Eye) Pen and Paper and I wanted to try something new.
    Well, I was even happier when I found out about this Fairy Tail themed RP.
    Well then, greetings and I hope it will be awesome here :)
    Ninetails Derpfox

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Soul
    Second Skill: Ice
    Third Skill:

Hello~ Empty Re: Hello~

Post by Ninetails Derpfox 17th September 2015, 8:07 pm

-jumps out into Guest's path with bright crimson glowing eyes, a great big crooked grin while using a highly energetic and friendly voice-
    HELLO!
    Welcome to our world of madness and insanity, I am your friendly murderer tour guide Seikatsu. Please enjoy the blood bath facilities, and try not to feed the dead bodies wild animals.

If you have a guild you wish to enter, you can apply for the guild of your choice on the Character Registration.
    "Character registration? Dafuq??"
    Well my victim friend allow your domination master tour guide to explain it!

On the right of your screen if you scroll down there will be a Quick Links section. Click the Character registration button. Afterwards scroll down a bit and you will see a set of pictures with the words:
    Character Registration
    Positions
    Magic Registration
    Weapons/Pets
    History

Don't click the pictures, click the words on the top left of the picture. Those words are the links to another thread that, when you scroll down, will say:
    WIP
    Approved

You're gonna click on WIP.
    If you look down a bit, you'll see some words in white lettering that says:
    *Sticky, template..."
    Click that. On it will be your template for what you're registering.
    Cop that template, and go pack a page.
    Click the "New Topic" button (make sure your on the WIP page)
    Paste the template on the chat box, and fill it out.
    You can input the guild you wish to join on a section at the bottom of the Character Template that reads:

Guild:
    Tattoo:
    Rank: (In this part you put the letter "D" since that's the rank you start at)

For this site you must register all weapons, armours, pets, magical items, and spells.
    This is to aid the individuals reading the post, and also to keep the combat balanced in the case of PvP, which is a feature on FTRP.

This has been your domination god i mean Tour Guide.
    Have fun RP'ing ^_^

One more thing:
    FIIIIIRST!!

Post by Guest 18th September 2015, 12:43 pm

Welcome Kiba! :D you will enjoy it here trust me ^^
    ivyleaf33
    ivyleaf33

Moderator- Main Account- Alignment Shift- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Dark Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Summer Special Participant- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Player 
    Lineage : Spirit Warrior
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Mentor : Speculo (former)
    Experience : 779,415

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Advanced Solid Script
    Second Skill: Aura Manipulation
    Third Skill: N/A

Post by ivyleaf33 18th September 2015, 5:18 pm

Hi there! welcome to FTRP, if you have any questions, feel free to ask anyone! (Most of us don't bite!

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Hello~ B2WXv4aK_o
    sorano granon | solid script | aura manipulation | bank | armory
    i pretend i really liked it this way-- you see, my heart won't die, though i've really tried.

Raiza
    Raiza

The Red Player

The Red Player

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- 11 Sinner- Coming Storms- Dark Guild Ace- A-Rank- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Descendant of the First Reaper
    Position : Sinner #5: Wrath
    Guild : Savage Skull
    Experience : 225,322.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: The Reckoning
    Second Skill: Death's Game
    Third Skill:

Post by Raiza 18th September 2015, 10:49 pm

*gets up after being pushed by Seikatsu*

Hi and welcome to FTRP!

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Hello~ YdfXSKP

Current date/time is 27th April 2024, 1:01 pm