Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

To Help Promote Guild Master Activity

Rekka Hecate
    Rekka Hecate

Coming Storms- Player 
    Lineage : Queen of Darkness
    Position : None
    Guild : Errings Rising
    Cosmic Coins : 15
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 5214

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

To Help Promote Guild Master Activity Empty To Help Promote Guild Master Activity

Post by Rekka Hecate 17th September 2015, 6:38 pm

One idea I had to promote this activity with its own members is for every thread where the interact with their members five posts min maybe ten numbers can be decided whatever the guild bank of their guild will get 100k to be used to help upgrade the guild. This I feel would make guild masters want to be active and give them incentive to rp with their members.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

To Help Promote Guild Master Activity Rekka2_by_gramcrackers-da9cjq9_zpsii1hnevm
    Rosetta Crawford
    Rosetta Crawford

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Villain- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Embodiment of the 13th
    Position : None
    Guild : Blue Pegasus
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Sky Emperor Shangdi
    Experience : 367,824.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ten No Kichi
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

To Help Promote Guild Master Activity Empty Re: To Help Promote Guild Master Activity

Post by Rosetta Crawford 18th September 2015, 12:44 am

Now this is one I can get behind. Reward interaction between guildmasters and their subordinates. Definitely something that needs fixing I think so i'll put it on my list.

Bear in mind it may be a few weeks before such a thing comes into place, but I do like the idea.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

To Help Promote Guild Master Activity Zack2_by_gramcrackers-d8ker96

To Help Promote Guild Master Activity Zack_by_ravenart5-d8j23c0

To Help Promote Guild Master Activity Zackrose_zpse9a22d85
    Current missions(4/6):  get the squid A, King of Fighters(S), Village Protection(A), Repair the House(D)

Current date/time is 7th May 2024, 3:44 am