Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Announcement from your new Guild master.

Chikane
    Chikane

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- S-Rank- Player 
    Lineage : Kohl's Plague
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail (Guild Master)
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Akosh
    Experience : 88,250

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Corrupted Magistrate's Flame
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Announcement from your new Guild master. Empty Announcement from your new Guild master.

Post by Chikane 7th May 2014, 8:42 am

If you don't know by now, you shall shortly. Yes, I am the new GM of Fairy Tail. Yes, I am Sephiria. Yes, I am cool. But enough of that talk.

While I am slightly nervous, I am confident enough in my abilities to lead Fairy Tail currently. Since my school days are literally numbered to about one, i will have nothing but time to hop on and do my duties as GM. This means that I shall be able to conduct exams, take members on jobs who need it and other such things without much problem. I shall be on daily, unless I specifically mention that I will not be on ahead of time.

That's pretty much it i guess. If you have any questions or concerns, you can try to catch me in the chatbox, shoot me a PM, or catch me on skype (karasukenshi) or steam (gisenyagyuu)

Let's make this enjoyable for all of us!

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Hono no uta
    Corrupted Magistrate's Flame
    Chikane's Themes:

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 11:11 pm