Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Angel in the Crystal!

Raina
    Raina

Developer/GFX Artist- Knight VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Mythic Princess
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 2
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : King Relios Reginald Scylar, Queen Ryos Rose Scylar
    Experience : 200

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Mystic Magic
    Second Skill: Twilight Miracle
    Third Skill:

Angel in the Crystal! Empty Angel in the Crystal!

Post by Raina 7th September 2015, 10:37 pm

So cold, so alone. but yet surrounded by people that see her. A cursed existence, a ghost, is this what she has become? This was her plan, a cursed existence, darkness in a familiar place? For the princess to suffer a loneliness only bound to her and no one else. So close to her home, to her family but her she is stuck in this hellish battle. In this crystal her body could not move but trapped in her mind she was stuck in a torrential battle. Ghouls and visages of familiar faces come after her trying to finally end her.

"Give up yet sister, dear?" the sinister voice said. She wasn't real here in Raina's mind. Only her spirit was. "Aria! I won't let this continue anymore. I will not take your torment, witch!" Raina screamed out as she cast a magic circle above the ghouls and struck them with a massive wave of light annihilating them. Raina looked down at her hands and the magic floating around them. "My magic, it has evolved. I have never been able to do that." Aria was no where to be found after the spell.

Suddenly a bright light split the darkness in half. She could see the crystal trapping her start to crack. People around it started to scream or prepare to fight it must. The crystal shattered into nothingness and out fell the enigmatic beauty that is Raina Lynna Dawne Scylar, the lost Princess of Fairy Tail.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Angel in the Crystal! 1_by_g10

Angel in the Crystal! Rainas10
    Ardere Kasai
    Ardere Kasai

The Fire King

The Fire King

Developer/GFX Artist- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- God Slayer- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Legacy of the Fire King
    Position : The Vanquisher
    Guild : Infinity Hydra (Guildmaster)
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Mentor : Hephaestus
    Experience : 420,643

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Flame God Slayer (3rd Gen)
    Second Skill: -
    Third Skill:

Angel in the Crystal! Empty Re: Angel in the Crystal!

Post by Ardere Kasai 7th September 2015, 11:34 pm

Letting out a slight sigh, Ardere plopped onto a nearby bench. I can't believe I came all the way out to see this crystal, and I can't find the damn thing. Running pale finger through his thick brown locks, the fire mage looked at his map of Magnolia. He seemed to be heading in the right direction, he would've thought after being here several times he'd know his way around. He was surprised he had never heard of this crystal until recently, but he would see it nonetheless. Normally he didn't make trips out to sight see, but he was in between missions, and Sayrn was busy so he had some free time. Practicing bass or reading was fun, but even as a mage he needed a bit of adventure in his life.

Once he figured out where he was, the god slayer tossed the map and stood up, stretching a bit His cloak flapping in the wind, allowing his red jacket and pants to be exposed slightly. Heading out on his way, he got closer and closer to the crystal. The town of Magnolia didn't seem to be so busy, but it was a very nice town. He was in a fair mood today, so he could enjoy himself a bit while he was here. It would've been a long walk from the Sabertooth guild hall, luckily there was a tiny air port for him to park his ship at in town. That aside, he had a good idea of where he was headed to.

Arriving at a small little area at the edge of town, he would come upon a large pink crystal. It was unlike anything he had seen before, magical or otherwise. Poking it a bit, which was probably not wise, he could feel the energy emanating from it. Stroking his chin a bit, Ardere found the crystal to be quite interesting. Then as if a sign from the heavens that his day was not going to end very well, the crystal burst. A young woman burst from the crystal, prompting him to slide back a few meters and put his hand on the handle of his blade. Narrowing his eyes as to what emerged, she seemed to not have mal intent, at least not yet. Well then. Who might you be?
    @Raina

Every wound will shape me. Every scar will build my throne.

MADE BY VEL OF GS + ADOX 2.0

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Angel in the Crystal! FYZkfE1
    God Force:

Legacy Form:

Raina
    Raina

Developer/GFX Artist- Knight VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Raina 7th September 2015, 11:41 pm

Raina looked around her surroundings and realized she finally did it. She broke free of the curse! She stood up almost wobbly and falling over, before she managed to catch her balance and look at the man with the blade. She was afraid, was this one of Aria's goons? Her eyes welled up with tears from the fear of what will happen to her. Will she never get home? Is there even a home to get to? She took a few steps back from the bladed man and stuttered out. "Aria... she sent you didn't she! I won't let you stop me from returning home!" She said as the clouds grew dark and rain started to torrent the ground. She channeled water around her wrists and prepared to fight.

"I won't let you stop me! I am Raina Lynna Dawne Scylar, Princess of Fairy Tail!" She called out as the water whipped around her forming a menacing wave. "I will not let you hurt me!" She exclaimed!

Ardere Kasai
    Ardere Kasai

The Fire King

The Fire King

Developer/GFX Artist- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- God Slayer- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Ardere Kasai 7th September 2015, 11:49 pm

Ardere arched a brow, and kept his hand on his sword. Then sighed a bit, it seemed like it was just a case of misunderstanding. Though he had to admit he had never met a woman that looked like such. Ah, first off I have no idea who the hell Aria is. Second, nice to meet you Princess Raina, I'm Ardere Kasai. I'm from Sabertooth, which just so happens to be an ally of Fairy Tail. Taking his hand off of his sword, he did not seem to be intimidated by the ruckus she was causing. The weather was getting quite serious, which he assumed was due to the magical presence here. It was quite obvious that she was a mage, but rather than engaging in combat with her, he chose to keep his calm and cool attitude. Hopefully he could calm her down, as he didn't want her to hurt any civilians on accident.

Don't worry, I wont hurt ya. Shaking his head and smiling a bit as he let out another sigh, he noted duly that today was not going to be his day. Relaxing a bit, the red headband between his hair flickered in the wind a bit. May I ask why you were in that crystal? She seemed powerful, and if she was from Fairy Tail then she was definitely a friend. He did not know many Fairy Tail mages, but perhaps he would get to know one now. It did make him wonder how long she had been in that crystal, he didn't hear of any missing Fairy Tail wizards in a while. But he was sure that all of these questions would be answered soon enough.
    @Raina

God Force:

Legacy Form:

Raina
    Raina

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Raina 7th September 2015, 11:54 pm

"Breathe. Breathe. Breathe Raina, he will not hurt you." She spoke very softly to herself as the storm died down to a mere drizzle. Apparently the weather decided to rain after all. She looked up at the man who stated his name as Ardere. Her white dress billowing in the soft rain's breeze. Even with the rain, Raina never seemed to get white. A perk of her magic, the elements bend to her will. Fire the element of compassion, Water the element of knowledge, Wind the element of grace, Earth the element of strength, and Holy the element of life. All five were under her command, a gift from her heritage.

"Aria.. Aria is my sister, at least she used to be. She became mad with power and destroyed my world and has tortured me here over the last few years. For the last year she trapped me in this cursed crystal, so close to place I once called home, but yet no one knew I was here. No one knew what happened to me." She said as she hugged herself and turned around starting to cry. Her sobbing was angelic but yet saddening.

Ardere Kasai
    Ardere Kasai

The Fire King

The Fire King

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Ardere Kasai 8th September 2015, 12:04 am

Ardere nodded, listening to what she had to say. He noticed that as she calmed down, the weather would cease to be so intimidating, which was certainly a good thing. Walking a bit closer, she seemed to have a bit of a rough story, but he knew what that was like. She sounds like a bit of a bitch. Chuckling a bit, he looked at her, she seemed like a nice enough girl. Then he stopped chuckling, as it seemed she was breaking down a bit. Moving closer slowly, as to not startle her, he would pat her on the back. It's alright, I can take you to Fairy Tail if you need to. Tell everyone you're alright. Luckily the rain had slowed, and they would be able to walk back.

I can take you to get something to eat first if you'd like, I imagine being stuck in a crystal for a year you're pretty starving. He was a king man, even if it was to someone he did not know. After spending so many years with the bandits it was surprising he turned out this way, but Ardere was glad he became a decent person. Always working on his own problems, he certainly tried to be better. If he could help this young woman, then he would in a sense help himself. The darkness in his past, might clear up a bit. With warm eyes, he would attempt to help her up. She needed to get moving to not draw attention, or at least sit down somewhere inside. Food and water was a big priority.
    @Raina

God Force:

Legacy Form:

Raina
    Raina

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Raina 8th September 2015, 12:09 am

Raina wiped her eyes and stuttered out, "There is a good chance no one there will remember me. This is not the first I have disappeared. Aria always swoops and steals me away and I am never strong enough to stop her. Damnit!" She exclaimed as she threw a fireball breaking a nearby bench. "Ooops, I guess I got carried away." She said as she started to giggle sweetly.

"Sorry, my magic is heavily tied to my emotions. Sometimes I need to let some fire out. And trust me, Aria is a bitch. But she didn't always be. In my wor... I mean back home when we were little, we were so close. But power drove us apart. My power to be exact. A lost magic power with the abilities of the five elements that support life. Fire, water, earth, air, and holy. All flow through my body like blood." She finished as she smiled at Ardere. She refrained from mention the not being human part to the man for now, she did not want to spook him.

Ardere Kasai
    Ardere Kasai

The Fire King

The Fire King

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Ardere Kasai 8th September 2015, 12:17 am

It's alright, a year isn't THAT long. I'm sure most remember you. Watching as she launched a fire ball at a nearby bench, he sighed slightly. The flames crackling up the wood, he looked at it, then opened his mouth. Sucking up all of the flames, as a flame god slayer, he found them quite tasty. Eliminating the flames, there wasn't much else he could do about the bench, it was toast. Patting the young woman on the shoulder, he cracked his neck. It's not problem, I fixed it anyways. The bench was still destroyed, but there would be no wildfire, and hopefully the fire department wasn't called.

Nodding at her story, her magic sounded impressive. He did not expect any less of a Princess, but he was no chump himself. Of course, he did not tell her that. I see. Well, where would you wish me to take you? Assuming you'd like company of course. Seeing as I'm the first person you've seen in a year, I feel a bit responsible for you. Staying standing up, he guided her towards the edge of the park like area, and closer to the streets. He did not yet expose her to other people, not until she was sure where she wanted to go. He imagined she wanted to see some of her friends, but she might want a bit of alone time to think things over. Ardere was understanding of all points of view, and thus he would listen to her requests, if she had any. He kept his laid back demeanor, sliding his hands into his pockets.
    @Raina

God Force:

Legacy Form:

Raina
    Raina

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Raina 8th September 2015, 12:24 am

Her flames, the man ate them. She remember a guild member so long ago with a similar power for light. "You use slayer magic, don't you? There used to be a member in Fairy Tail with a light slayer type magic. He used to do the same thing when I used light magic for fun. Used to tell me it tasted sweeter then normal because it was holy." She said as her eyes sparkled a little remembering past experiences.

How long was she going to hide in this park? Fairy Tail was so close to here and yet she had not moved an inch. She sat on the basin of a nearby fountain and let the gentle water caress her skin. "Honestly not seeing humans in a year never really bothers me." She said not catching her mistake. "I was always a solitary person, always reading or practicing magic, never socializing." She said as she smiled.

Ardere Kasai
    Ardere Kasai

The Fire King

The Fire King

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Ardere Kasai 8th September 2015, 12:33 am

Ardere nodded, running fingers through his hair. Smirking a bit, he let out a breath. I do actually, I'm the Flame God Slayer. At your service. Giving a casual half-hearted salute to the young woman, he nodded. Well, the flames were quite tasty if I do say so myself. Laughing a bit, his eyes were focused on the woman, as a form of respect. He always looked people in the eyes, at least he had always been taught to do so even with the bandits. Very few thing he learned from back then did he keep, but there were some. Nodding at her statement, he could empathize. I understand, I do a fair bit of solitary reading myself, but there are some good humans out there. In fact, he generally carried a book with him everywhere he went. He had one in his jacket pocket, a pocket edition of an old fairy tale he used to read when he was young.

Stretching a bit, he turned to the woman. Well, that aside. Where would you like to go? She seemed to be dodging the question a bit, which he just imagined was nervousness after all of this time. But he did not imagine she liked staying all cooped up in this park. If you're curious about me, feel free to ask anything. Lifting up his sleeve, he revealed the blood red Sabertooth guild mark on his right forearm, to show the legitimacy in what she was saying. He did not tend to trust total strangers, and he would respect that if she chose to be wary.
    @Raina

God Force:

Legacy Form:

Raina
    Raina

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Raina 8th September 2015, 5:03 am

Raina sat on the basin of the fountain and let the breeze of the gentle rain surround causing her hair and dress to billow wildly and regal like. She opened her eyes and looked at the Fire God Slayer and smiled. "We.. we do not have to go anywhere, honestly. I'll be okay for a moment. Really, I promise." She said as she enjoyed the breeze. Her words were gentle and sweet but not entirely true.

"Why.. Why am I so afraid to go back? Fairy Tail was my home. I know a lot happened since then but I am sure they will take me back. I miss them so much. Ebony, Leo, and all my other friends, did they realize something happened to me? I need to stop doubting myself, they love me. No way they would have forgotten." Raina thought to herself.

Sir Leonard
    Sir Leonard

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Have an Admin as a friend!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Power of Apocalypse
    Cosmic Coins : 15
    Mentor : Eorlund Gray-Mane (Dead)
    Experience : 1,375,256

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ReQuip: Bladestorm
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sir Leonard 8th September 2015, 10:30 am

At a less crowded part of town, there was a man hooded in cloaked in brown with its ends looking torn. He walked to town from the east entrance, and with every step he took clanking metal would be heard. It was coming from his steel-plated footwear, heavy shoulder guards and a big sword wrapped in brown cloth with its hilt protruding from it. No one can see his face, but they could tell that he had a beard, as it is the only thing visible from his face.

Despite the mysterious visage, everyone knew he was no threat. Possibly because they saw the pommel of his blade: a dragon's tail.

As he reached the center of town, the man turned and looked towards the horizon. There he would see the guild hall of Fairy Tail. Starring at it for a few moments having feelings of nostalgia. He would remember the years that went by since he was last on the very brick road he stood on. And that last time it was covered in blood. He looked down upon the road. Thinking. Deciding. Regretting. until he finally decided to walk towards it. However, he was intrigued by the fact that so many people were going to the same direction. He excused one of the civilians and asked what was happening. Obviously the man was cautious at first, but when he saw the mysterious figure's blade pommel he calmed down and explained. Saying that the crystal in the park that supposedly encases a Fairy Tail mage cracked open.

The figure gave no clue of reaction, only that he went to the same direction as the others in the same pace he came into town. Until finally he reached the area and made his way through the crowd until he was in front to see who it was, but he was behind it.

From what he can tell, it was a girl. One with pink long hair, and an aura soothingly, and lovingly familiar. He didn't approach her immediately, he observed first. And there he saw a man approach the girl. He was unfamiliar; a stranger to the hooded figure, but he knew he meant no harm. However, the weather began to change into a storm. That only confirmed to him who the figure with long hair was. What's more is that she actually made him smile when he saw her throw a fireball. Fortunately, the Slayer was able to calm him down. After that, nothing.

He thought it would be a good time to interfere, he walked towards the two and stopped just directly behind the girl, softly uttering a single word... "Rain..."

Angel in the Crystal! 60684_s
    Angel in the Crystal! 2_by_gramcrackers-d66nk5f
    Bladestorm

Younger Self Siggy:
    Ardere Kasai
    Ardere Kasai

The Fire King

The Fire King

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Ardere Kasai 8th September 2015, 11:24 am

The fire mage would pat her on the back again, and stand watch over her. Making sure no strangers just up and wandered into the area. As you wish. Pulling a flask from his jacket pocket, he would take a sip of the warm liquid inside, which would be sake. After taking a big sip, he slid it back into his jacket pocket and leaned against a tree behind them. Luckily it wasn't a very rough tree, or full of bugs as far as he could tell. In a relaxed position, he now began to notice a scent nearby. He could hear foot step after foot step walking towards them, but he was unsure from who. It was unlikely that any enemies would just pop out into the fray, it was just a park after all. But one could not be too careful. Sliding his hand to the red blade known as Clarent on his back, he did not draw it. Turning to see a man, whom he did not recognize.

You know this guy? He heard the words that the man uttered, and assumed he was an ally, but after hearing her story he could not be too sure of anything at the moment. Ardere gripped the handle tight, but kept a calm and relaxed demeanor. It was obvious that it was not his wish to engage in combat, but if he felt obligated to do so, he certainly could. Eyes scanning the man, he would assume he was some type of mage by his attire. Hopefully Raina would be able to confirm such, assuming a reaction was prompted from her. There was no one else in the nearby area, so they should be safe for now.
    @Raina @Leo

God Force:

Legacy Form:

Raina
    Raina

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Raina 8th September 2015, 11:36 am

Raina hopped up and turned towards the man who seemed to know her. A familiar warmth but yet a darkness she did recognize. She held her hands against her breasts shy like as she tried go remember him. "I... I am sorry. You seem so familiar but yet so unfamiliar, who are you? Have we actually met?" She said as her eyes flashed with worry and concerns.

She looked at the man with her crimson globes of kind and tranquil intelligence. It was one thing to forget him but what if this was Aria's curse? "Have I forgotten you? Can i t rust my own memories?"

Sir Leonard
    Sir Leonard

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Have an Admin as a friend!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sir Leonard 9th September 2015, 3:23 am

The swordsman was not surprised that Raina did not recognize him. He did change a lot, and his aura, tainted by darkness. It was a sad thought indeed, but he meant no harm. He knew three words that can turn the emotions of Raina around. All it needed were actions but that was his problem.

Can he finally show himself to the world once more? The light that shines in the world, especially in Magnolia might be too much for his eyes. But nonetheless this is an opportunity he cannot miss. To be reunited with Raina. And he won't let a hood get in the way.

Lifting the hood, the man showed his bearded face and long hair (for a man). And thus, the three words were uttered. "It's me, Leonard..." in a tone so soft to hint any hope, but his smile says otherwise. "It's been so long, my dear. I know I ma have changed a bit but it's still me, but I shouldn't keep this hood off for long, I'm sorry. It's best you keep distance. Things have happened since we last met..." He put his hood back afterwards

"Now come, let me take you back home, my dear. It's where we belong. Where we will be safe from what demons are lurking about."

Bladestorm

Younger Self Siggy:
    Raina
    Raina

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Raina 9th September 2015, 4:28 am

"It's me Leonard." Three words she did not expect to hear. Thump, thump, thump. Her heart was beating quickly. "Leo... Leonard..."She managed to say. Her eyes welled up with warmed tears they fell from her face like waterfalls. She threw her body into his arms and hugged them tightly as she broke down in front of him. All of her fear, her doubt no overcome with the need to be with this man again. "Please.. don't let me go.." She said as she started to sob loudly. It was an emotional scene for sure. The rain seemed to distort even more around them and almost sparkled around her skin.

It was Leonard. It had to be. He has the same warmth, the same gentle strength that she loved so dearly. She laid her head over his heart as she calmed herself down. "It really is you. I am not dreaming. She is not screwing with me anymore. I am home, my love." She said as she looked into his eyes.

Ardere Kasai
    Ardere Kasai

The Fire King

The Fire King

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Ardere Kasai 9th September 2015, 10:09 am

Ardere took the hand the was on his sword and slid it into his pocket, it seemed the young woman was in a bit of luck today, and what appeared to be her love had come at the right time. He noted that the rain had changed yet again, something he found fitting for the scene. Letting out a slight sigh, it reminded him of something like a scene out of a movie. Sometimes, life was that way, but he did not want to interfere here. Her crystal had drawn a lot of attention and he was not surprised, from what he could tell the man was telling the truth, and he was one of the mages she listed in the list of people at her guild. He felt a bit uncomfortable just leaving her, but she probably wanted to be with her love. As quick as he came, he would leave.Well if that's the case, I'll be on my way. Nice to meet the both of you, if you ever need anything, just contact Sabertooth. Giving a casual salute to the two, he would smile slightly at the reunited pair, then be on his way. Have a good one. Heading off into the town, to go get his ship, as people at the airports tended to screw with it because they found it so fancy. An interesting scene had occurred at the park today, one he had not anticipated when coming to see that crystal, and he was sure it was one that he would not forget, for quite a long time.

~Exit~
    @Raina @Leo

God Force:

Legacy Form:

Sir Leonard
    Sir Leonard

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sir Leonard 11th September 2015, 7:55 pm

The Slayer took his leave, and Leonard and Raina got some time alone. The atmosphere in the air was so heart-warming. The girl was once again in the man's arms. In response, he held her tight not wanting tk let go. But there is still a hint of hesitation because there was a slight pause before he held her.

Indeed Leonard was happy, but he was afraid of himself. Raina battled her demons whereas he accepted his, as a part of him. He thought that things can nevrr be the same between them again. A thought he kept to himself, besides who knows what evil he could do. Nevertheless it was clear that at this very moment he was happy. He kissed her in her forehead and held her hand. Promising her that she is indeed home and that they will go together.

With that said, he lead the way towards the hall. It was at this moment that the people in the park began to disperse with smiles on their faces. This will definitely be news around town. That the blademaster, and the fairy princess hace returned.

Bladestorm

Younger Self Siggy:

Current date/time is 28th April 2024, 1:22 am