Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Great... Zombies Again

Raiza
    Raiza

The Red Player

The Red Player

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- 11 Sinner- Coming Storms- Dark Guild Ace- A-Rank- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Descendant of the First Reaper
    Position : Sinner #5: Wrath
    Guild : Savage Skull
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 225,322.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: The Reckoning
    Second Skill: Death's Game
    Third Skill:

Great... Zombies Again - Page 2 Empty Re: Great... Zombies Again

Post by Raiza 6th October 2015, 5:57 pm

Once they had split up, Raiza had already began to need his guard to be put up. In fact right now with them having split up it only meant that their forces were divided, and the opponent can target each weakness appropriately. Luckily, Raiza had more ghosts to deal with, so that meant Zemina was no doubt dealing with the zombies or worse... "Tsch do these specter things ever get tired in coming in fives? I have twenty four bullets to fire each charge, you think they'd learn..." His words no longer 'caring' for the dead, but rather a hatred for the damn ghosts. Each and every one of them defied him by existing, each one wanted to attack his living body and it annoyed the hell out of him.

What made matters worse was he lost concentration even for a mere moment, to get struck by a few of them before he was able to spin around with both gunblades out ready to fire. "You know.. fuck Zemina I can use blades too. I trained for many years." his words of annoyance showed while he had originally open fired on three of the ghosts while no longer being level headed enough for some unknown reason, he gripped both gunblades in another form, only to look at the fourth and last? Wait... there was five were there not?

The fifth eluded Raiza to where it was, he couldn't sense the thing and he was far too impatient to find out as he lept towards the ghost his did see, slashing at it with the blades and would continue to even after he felt it was long 'dead'. The magical infused blades tearing through the ghost like butter as he continued to swing, his second blade would slowly vanish as he finished up. No longer looking as a calm and patient person, but rather extremely annoyed and irked off at something. His entire presence spiked a strange aura, and the mystery of the 5th ghost was yet to be seen, even though he kept looking around at it. Though he was pretty sure it died in the crossfire anyways.

CD for dup glitch: 2
    hp: 150(75%)(180-40(saved 10 so 30)

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Great... Zombies Again - Page 2 YdfXSKP
    Raiza
    Raiza

The Red Player

The Red Player

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- 11 Sinner- Coming Storms- Dark Guild Ace- A-Rank- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Descendant of the First Reaper
    Position : Sinner #5: Wrath
    Guild : Savage Skull
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 225,322.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: The Reckoning
    Second Skill: Death's Game
    Third Skill:

Great... Zombies Again - Page 2 Empty Re: Great... Zombies Again

Post by Raiza 25th February 2016, 11:02 pm

OOC: Well as I've talked with you via pm enough and it was apparent you had no motive to continue, and asked me to cancel it 'if I wished', I am simply abandoning this quest, since I didn't start it. FOR rp sake, Raiza had went into pursuit of a monster, and simply 'never came back' Consider this thread left. Thanks.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Great... Zombies Again - Page 2 YdfXSKP

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 5:05 pm