Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

I'll pull a toy gun and take aim! ♦ open

I'll pull a toy gun and take aim! ♦ open Empty I'll pull a toy gun and take aim! ♦ open

Post by Guest 12th August 2015, 7:10 pm

Izayuki Hyoujin ♦ Rank C ♦ Black Rose ♦ Glacier God Slayer

They knew nothing about her. Nothing. While that would not bother some people, it certainly bothered the sixteen year old girl. Because when nobody knew anything about her, it meant that she was fairly lonely. It was like she had no friends to confide in. Yet somehow she was determined not to let it stay that way for long. While she had secrets and things she wanted to be kept secluded from knowledge, herself as a person was not one of those things. She had not done much to earn her keep in the guild yet, but sat on a bench in the runi sanctuary, which was quite an odd but overwhelmingly comfortable place. It was easy to get used to, and the young mage had the feeling she would like it here, and hopefully fit right in.

Giving a small sigh and gazing at the dazzling scenery the magical guild hall had to offer, Izayuki stood up. No more sitting. She had to find a job soon to pay for her rent. But that would not happen until a few faces and names had been written down safely in her mind. Humming cheerfully to herself and throwing on a cheerful smile, she kept her dark pink eyes peeled for somebody to hopefully bother and then get to know. That was how it worked, right?

Location;; Runi Sanctuary
    Muse;; 9/10
    Word Count;; 225
    Tags;;
    OOC;;
    Alie and Ariel
    Alie and Ariel

Player 
    Lineage : Serpent Fang
    Position : None
    Guild : Black Rose
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 181.25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Fantasy Fragments
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

I'll pull a toy gun and take aim! ♦ open Empty Re: I'll pull a toy gun and take aim! ♦ open

Post by Alie and Ariel 12th August 2015, 8:29 pm

Laughter rang out from the forest, it echoed around the ruins as two figures darted around the landscape. One dressed in black, and the other in pink. They where hopping around the ruins and trees. Swinging from tree branches and off the ancient ruins. They laughed and smiled, the two girls as they bounded around. They were fast for they're small stature, almost hard to tell where they were before they launched into another swing, jump or ejected off a tree trunk. Green hair whipped through the air and their playful chuckles grew louder as they grew closer. A little too close in fact, the one dressed in pink yelled out in surprise as she almost plowed face first into another girl there. She twisted her body quickly to try and dodge what she could, but smack right into her anyway. KNocking both the ground and sending the heap into a bush with a loud thwump!.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

I'll pull a toy gun and take aim! ♦ open Aa-sig10

Magic Powers
    Backstory Info
    King Elyx

The Vanquisher

The Vanquisher

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- God Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Quatro and Stella
    Position : In bed with the harem
    Guild : Golden Phoenix
    Experience : 1,538,536.25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ???
    Second Skill: ???
    Third Skill:

I'll pull a toy gun and take aim! ♦ open Empty Re: I'll pull a toy gun and take aim! ♦ open

Post by King Elyx 13th August 2015, 12:56 pm

Elyx and Ignite were both giving their orders over to the men building their new mansion. Ever since that "Zack" guy struck through his previous house and completely destroyed it, Elyx was forced to take a few million jewels from the Blue Pegasus guild vault to rebuild his house. He was not sure how the Guildmaster of his guild was able to handle such a bullet, and how Zack was supposed to deal with his probably now mad Guildmaster. All right boys, I want to pool right here! The new Flatscreen can go right there, so it's going to need space. Paco, get your ass off of the couch and keep going! I want to see progress done, Elyx and I are going for a walk. Ignite ordered before the men all nodded their heads before continuing. It had bee a few days now, but finding shelter and food was not a problem. Going to high quality inns was actually fun, expensive, but definitely fun.

Elyx and Ignite were entering the Guild Hall now, decided to take a break, and for once, not be waiting for someone to pass or fail an exam of. It was also nice to know that he can be himself instead of being so formal. The real version of him was fun-loving, and maybe naive as well when it comes to falling for pranks. His innocence was always there, but in his real version of him, he was not afraid to show it. That was when the boy then heard humming from behind him.Hm? Is someone there? Elyx thought to himself before both him and Ignite turned their backs over to the entrance of the Guild Hall.

Post by Guest 13th August 2015, 2:57 pm

Well, the stranger boy did hear a happy and cheerful humming from behind him. However, that was before a bright flash of magenta pink suddenly was about to crash into Izayuki. Having heard and smelled the twins so close with her heightened senses, both her dodge and the one girl's semi-dodged payed off as Iza ducked and feinted with unnatural speed, having barely managed to avoid the collision. Her worries suddenly drifted to the fallen stranger, however. "Are you okay?" the young mage and newer guildmember asked in a concerned manner, rushing over to the racer and hoping she was not hurt too badly. The bush seemed to have maybe softened the fall, but the surprise and worry still had Iza overreacting as usual. Quite a turn of events, it seemed.

Location;; Runi Sanctuary.
    Muse;; 7/10
    Word Count;; 130
    Tags;;
    OOC;;
    Alie and Ariel
    Alie and Ariel

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Alie and Ariel 13th August 2015, 3:46 pm

The little girl in pink laid there for a moment and tried to regain her bearings. While a similar looking girl, though dressed in black landed beside her lightly. “Come on sis. It wasn’t that bad. Quick playin'.” She said folding her arms across her chest. The girl on the ground shook her head and hopped up onto her with a sudden kick. She brushed her arms off and patted her clothes down “Yeah, I seem fine.” She said smiling happily “Sorry bout that, sometimes I don’t look where I’m going.” She said rubbing her green hair, the blue and golden eyes looked at her with interest. The one in black sighed and looked at the other girl “We haven’t seen you around before. You new here?” she asked as the one in pink brushed more dirt off her clothes and returned to inspecting herself for any damages.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Magic Powers
    Backstory Info
    King Elyx

The Vanquisher

The Vanquisher

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- God Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by King Elyx 13th August 2015, 4:31 pm

Elyx and Ignite turned their backs around to see quite the sight. The twins were now falling on top of the new members of the guild. Such a weird sight for him to see, but not something weirder than the past events he went through recently. He brushed a bit of his brunette hair to the side to see them a little better. The twins and the new member, Izayuki, were both getting along it seemed. Hey Elyx, I still think you need some more friends. You can't be a lone wolf forever you know. Ignite said with a smile on her face as she looked at the three of them. Elyx shook his head to the side, refusing to take the offer since he did not like to be forced into making friends. Ignite was clearly not going to take a no for an answer, as she then grabbed his wrist and pulled him away from the Guild Hall and out to the entrance. Ignite, no!

But resisting never worked back in the past, since when would it ever work here. The boy felt that he should just accept it, it was like trying to yell at a dead cow. It was not going to move, no matter what you say. Ignite pulled him forward by the wrist, forcing him to come along with her. Once they got to the entrance, she let him go, and the boy figured he should put on his formal tone once again. Er, is everything all right here? That fall seems rather rough. Elyx said before tilting his head to the side.

Post by Guest 13th August 2015, 5:01 pm

"It's chill," Izayuki replied with a broad smile in response to the twin who had nearly crashed into her. Before she could answer the black-clothed girl's question though, a voice sounded, inquiring as to if the situation was alright. At the very least, she could say things were good. The girl who had stumbled in her run had safely landed and seemed fine, with only a bit of debris here and there to complain about. "I think everything is fine. You girls?" the young mage responded to the formally-speaking man. She did not know who he was, but for some reason she felt he held some air of importance, whatever that may be. But then again, status meant little to nothing to her. It was a concept she never really grasped or cared to delve too much into.

Holding that cheerful trademark smile that was normally always fixed on her facial features, the girl decided to introduce herself. One heck of a dodge and a fall was a great way to potentially make new friends here, it seemed. "I'm Izayuki Hyoujin, a new mage here! What are your names?" she introduced happily, holding both hands behind her back in a relaxed and casual manner.

Location;; Guild Hall apparently.
    Muse;; 8/10
    Word Count;; 204
    OOC;;
    Alie and Ariel
    Alie and Ariel

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Alie and Ariel 3rd September 2015, 11:53 am

The twins looked at each other and happily grinned. They took a few steps back and spun around on a foot, stopping suddenly to face the new comer and make two little peace signs with their pointer and middle fingers close to their face and under their eyes. “We’re Alie and Ariel.” They said smiling with an innocence that almost beams from behind their cute little forms. The one in pink finally finished dusting herself off and grabbed the new mage’s hand. “What about you? Are you ok? I didn’t hurt you did I?” Alie said looking into her eyes. Ariel rolled her eyes and snatched her sister away to give her a little lecture about being careful and looking where she was going. It was times like this that it was hard to tell who was the more mature of the two 15 year old girls.

Ariel finally finished and the two girls rejoined the group. Both grabbed Izayuki’s wrists and started dragging her around the guild before Elyx could even respond. Starting to explain the different rooms and places all around the winding hallways. Somehow and through a series of strange events, ended up outside of the guild and in the town. Walking around the different stalls and shops. “so, you liking the place thus far?” Ariel asked as her sister haggled with a shop keep over some seeds and leaves.

Magic Powers
    Backstory Info
    King Elyx

The Vanquisher

The Vanquisher

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by King Elyx 12th September 2015, 7:43 pm

It kind of makes you want to be a kid now doesn't it? Ignite asked as she laughed and watched the twins drag the new girl around the place. It was rather fun for the both of them to watch as the new mage was brought around after having two weights drop from the sky. The way she talked to Elyx though, it was most certainly informal. It was nothing like how Elyx would normally expect those arriving to the Guild Hall to act, yet there he was, being dragged around the place by a pair of twins that seemed only slightly younger than her. Elyx smiled as he watched, then let out a small sigh of relaxation. Then a little snicker that he kept to himself, it was not too often that he got to see children playing like this. It reminded him of himself and Adrelissa, always playing in the fields before they were together. Then they just simply smiled happily and walked peacefully in the meadows. Oh how he missed his days with her.

Current date/time is 28th April 2024, 8:25 am