Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Chryssa's Exploration of Magnolia!

memequeen
    memequeen

Player 
    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Metal-make
    Second Skill: N/A
    Third Skill:

Public Chryssa's Exploration of Magnolia!

Post by memequeen 6th August 2015, 4:14 am

Skipping along the path, Chyssa Orabel began making her way to the centre of Magnolia so she could start her exploration of the large city. She only arrived in Magnolia a few days ago and all she had done in that time was join a guild and find a place to stay for a while. She had to find a full-time place to live, and what better way to do that then explore the city as well as look out for somewhere nice to stay?

It was rather warm outside so Chryssa elected to not take her jacket with her; all the mage had with her was her green bag which contained all sorts of items such as sunscreen, a scarf, a pen, and a pair of swimmers as you never know when the chance to go swimming will come up. Chryssa breathed in the warm air and continued her adventure into Magnolia. A soft breeze came through the air, making Chyssa's purple hair sway in the wind.

"Wow it really is warm today." the mage muttered to herself, making a left turn and spotting a small italian restaurant. Loud rock music could be heard coming out of the building.
    "That music sounds awesome, maybe I should check it out." Chryssa thought to herself as she walked towards the building, the music increasing as she got closer. She opened the door and her attention was drawn to a band playing on a stage. The mage looked around the crowded restaurant for an empty table and found one where only one person was sitting at. She strolled over to the table and sat down in the chair, turning to the stranger and giving them a warm smile.
    "Is it okay if I sit here?" the girl asked loudly over the music.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Chryssa's Exploration of Magnolia! Image13
    Chryssa Orabel
    Wolfe
    Wolfe

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Legal Guild Ace- Haiku Contest Participant- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Pride of the Mercenary
    Position : Ace of Destruction
    Guild : Infinity Hydra
    Experience : 39550

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Cursed Lightning
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Public Re: Chryssa's Exploration of Magnolia!

Post by Wolfe 6th August 2015, 11:13 am

Wolfe was once again in Magnolia, and at this point he was considering just buying a damn place here. It seemed he was here like at least every other week between jobs and stopping by for food. As Wolfe made his way around the town he considering stopping at a lot of his normal places, but something told him to keep moving. As he looked up he once again took notice of the beautiful day here in Magnolia. He was starting to wonder if they were using magic to make the weather here perfect everyday. Not once had he been here and it not be a perfect day. Since he had joined Black Rose, he had been all over Fiore. Either for a job or just to explore, and no place had perfect weather like Magnolia did. Wolfe shook it off as he didn't want to just sit in the middle of the street and stare up at the sky for hours wondering about the mystery that was Magnolia's perfect weather. Instead he should find a good place to settle in and get some food.

Wolfe had found a new place a few weeks ago, was back visiting. It took 2 of his favorite things and put them together, food and music. He made his way down the street and around the corner to find himself standing in front of it. He read the daily specials to himself that were written on a little board outside. It seemed like he was just ordering everything again today. He walked in and took a seat and few minutes later he was greeted by a waitress. Luckily she was the same one that had served him before so she knew him and how he ate. Wolfe then proceeded to order damn near 1 of everything off the menu.

He had only been there for about 20 minutes when a fairly new band took the stage. They werent his exact cup of tea but they were pretty decent. Just a few minutes after they started he heard a voice next to him. He turned and saw an attractive young woman, which he gauged at being around his age, and she was asking to sit down. Wolfe nodded as he pointed to the open seat at the table and smiled. After she had taken her seat he would lean over as to try and not be too load and spoke "If your hungry i have some food on the way. you can have some. Lets just say i ordered a lot." Wolfe leaned back with a smirk and turned to the waitress who had just walked up. She leaned over and asked Wolfe if he was ready for his food, which of course he gave a smile and a yes. Then a few moments later they came out with 2 plates of appetizers. Then a few moments later 3 more plates, and then a few second later even more plates were placed on the table until the table was full of plates. Wolfe turned back to young lady "I ordered some lunch for me but i please help yourself. I can always order more." Wolfe then took a bit of one the plates and took a bite.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Character Sheet: Wolfe Raijin
    Magic Sheet: Cursed Lightning Magic
    Pet: Loki

Chryssa's Exploration of Magnolia! QO55HpX
    memequeen
    memequeen

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by memequeen 6th August 2015, 3:31 pm

Chryssa sat down in the seat she was offered and watched the performing band.
    "If you're hungry, I have some food on the way. You can have some; let's just say I ordered a lot." the person sitting at the table said before leaning back and smirking.
    "Thank you!" the young mage sqeaked excitedly. A waitress soon came out and asked the young man if he was ready for his food which he replied "Yes." with a grin. The waitress smiled and placed a few plates on our table before going back to get more. And more. And more. Until the entire table was covered with steaming plates of delicious foods.
    "I ordered some lunch for myself, but please help yourself. I can always order more." Chryssa looked at the man who had just spoken with the biggest grin on her face, and began to dig in. Starting of course with the large custard tart that was placed near her.

Chryssa Orabel
    Wolfe
    Wolfe

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Legal Guild Ace- Haiku Contest Participant- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Wolfe 6th August 2015, 8:09 pm

As the two of them ate through a plate it was replaced almost instantly with another. Wolfe just sat there listening to music and eating. The band was ok, not something he would go out of his way to listen to, but he did enjoy it at a base level. The guitarist was pretty damn good, and th drums wasn't bad either.

After a few Wolfe leaned over and spoke to the young woman "Hey, the name is Wolfe. You enjoying the food and music?" Wolfe smiled a little as he went back to eating.

memequeen
    memequeen

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by memequeen 6th August 2015, 10:58 pm

Chryssa was eating away quite happily until the man who was paying for the food, ask a question. Swallowing her food, she replied.
    "Yeah I am, it's the best food I've had in weeks! The music is pretty good too." taking another mouthful of the jelly in front of her, she continued, "Oh and it's nice to meet you Wolfe, I'm Chryssa, Chryssa Orabel." She took a sip of the chocolate milk that was in front of her before moving onto another dish which consisted of roast beef and vegetables.

Chryssa Orabel
    Wolfe
    Wolfe

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Wolfe 7th August 2015, 3:12 am

Wolfe just smiled at her as she dug into yet another dish of food. He was glad she was enjoying it. He had ordered his normal lunch so there was plenty more on the way. Wolfe heard her as she mentioned her ae back to him, it didn't ring a bell. Then again, he actually didn't know that many mages, hell, he didn't even know the names of every mage his own guild.

Wolfe leaned over "Well Chryssa, i like the name, and please keep eating as much as you like. i ordered my normal lunch order, so there will be at least 7 or more plates still to come. By the way, you from around here?" Wolfe had been to Magnolia more then a few times now, but truth be told he didn't actually know his way around much, besides the main streets and areas.

memequeen
    memequeen

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by memequeen 7th August 2015, 6:01 am

Taking the last bite of what used to be a steak, the young mage replied.
    "Thank you, it means golden flower." she swallowed the steak and moved onto the next dish which was french toast.
    "This is my first time having a good look around here, ya see I'm looking for a place to live, preferably within walking distance to my guild." she took another large gulp of her chocolate milk and continued.
    "What about you? Do you come 'ere often?"

Chryssa Orabel
    Wolfe
    Wolfe

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Wolfe 9th August 2015, 9:11 pm

Wolfe watched as she finished another plate and went into another. Wolfe was also finishing his plate and followed in suite as he picked up another plate and started to dig in. As he was eating he turned and nodded to the waitress and she nodded back. She now knew to put more food on his order and get it started. Wolfe then turned his attention back to Chryssa as she explained the meaning of her name. Golden Flower? well she was very beautiful, so it worked. Wolfe was even sure if it was his real name, so it didn't have a lot of importance to him.

As he listened a little more she explained she was new to the area and looking for a place to live here that was close to her guild. So she was a member of Fairy Tail, and a fellow mage then. Interesting. Wolfe turned and smiled as he answered "Yeah, i actually find myself here way too often actually. I actually live a good distance from here on an island about 2 days or more trip from here. However, i only get around here as a tourist though, and i don't know the area THAT well. And if i heard that correctly, it is a good guess to assume you are part of Fairy Tail and therefor a wizard. that's very kool to hear." Wolfe nodded to her as he continued to smile in between bites of food.

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 9:13 pm