Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Crimson Reunion (Priv/Minoru)

Ardere Kasai
    Ardere Kasai

The Fire King

The Fire King

Developer/GFX Artist- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- God Slayer- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Legacy of the Fire King
    Position : The Vanquisher
    Guild : Infinity Hydra (Guildmaster)
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Hephaestus
    Experience : 420,643

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Flame God Slayer (3rd Gen)
    Second Skill: -
    Third Skill:

Private Crimson Reunion (Priv/Minoru)

Post by Ardere Kasai 10th July 2015, 11:40 am

Fight you?
    No, I want to

kill you

Ardere was carrying his sword wrapped up in cloth, so much so that it was hard to tell if it was even a sword. After traveling around the country many times, he found it much safer to wrap it up this way. Even as a Rune Knight, he didn't want to be starting any trouble he didn't want. He had been traveling back to the headquarters after a meeting in Crocus, but he decided to take a big of a detour, if he was going to stop anywhere it was going to be nice. He had heard great things about Talonia, though he had to be careful due to the lessened Magic Council influence out here. It's not so bad out here. He had to admit, it was one of the cooler towns he had seen lately, and by that he meant the weather. It was so hot in the blazing summer, it was nice to feel a good breeze every once in a while.

Looking around, he decided that he really needed a drink. What's to drink around here? He thought. Walking through the downtown area for a few minutes, the fire mage came across a place known as the Soul Bar. It seemed to be an extremely high class place, or at least it was by the looks. He had heard of this place before, lots of mages had meetings here. Even though it was high class, he had heard of some very rugged individuals in here. Regardless, he was not in his Rune Knight uniform and was safe. In fact, Ardere was wearing his red jacket and white shirt with a loosened tie. His meeting in Crocus was not necessarily a business one, more recreational, therefore he was off duty at the time. Walking inside, he noticed there weren't too many people in the bar. The few that were, were in booths discussing things. Stepping up the the bar, he requested a cup of sake. The bartender nodded and began to pour him his drink. Exhaling deeply, he took a sip. Sake was a drink from his home, back in Midi. He had grown to like it over the years, even though it probably wasn't the healthiest habit.

Tags:@Minoru WC: 372

MADE BY VEL OF GS + ADOX 2.0

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Crimson Reunion (Priv/Minoru) FYZkfE1
    God Force:

Legacy Form:

Minoru's anger
    Minoru's anger

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Zeus's Descent
    Position : None
    Experience : 0

Private Re: Crimson Reunion (Priv/Minoru)

Post by Minoru's anger 10th July 2015, 8:29 pm

Crimson Reunion (Priv/Minoru) Gaara31

Minoru looked over to the few seats around him there were a bunch of Emo's and fake magicians. How did someone of his power have to be around some wandering idiots it just did not make sense. Minoru was in a black getup with the same moping frown he usual had going for him. The fact was he was mad. Some kid was bugging him about how he dropped a stupid cracker under Minoru's favorite seat and table. He growled and whispered to the small child  and spoke "get away from my seat and never come back unless I say you can". The kid who he had seen been called James had recently been bugging Minoru to come hang out with him and get a better reputation around here and at least move to a nicer guild. That would never happen he was a mercenary for life and nothing would stop that. Then next thing that happened was worse than this. A man came up he recognized "Get away from my son you bastard and never talk to him again!!"  
    his father Jenkins humbleton, A retired mage who Min had killed his daughter for his guild to get 5k   Jewels and who he had stole cattle from countless times for dinner was now yelling at min so the first thing min did was a punch to the fathers face and then a kick to the fathers crotch."my guild paid well for that kill you would have killed her to if you were me". She had been killing off countless of her husbands at only age 19. Minoru had killed her at the proposal of her husband and to make sure he would get away he slayed the husband too. He chucked her husband into the ocean so there was no evidence and stayed away from jobs like that after.Now jenkins was being pulled back by his friends to not fight and in the midst of it all Minoru noticed someone familiar, he did not know who it was so he went to go sit next to him although two seats away incase he had done something bad to him."what is an average man like yourself doing here, have I met you and what is with that stupid tattoo blocking your ugly faceMinoru let his words sting in the other mans brain.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Crimson Reunion (Priv/Minoru) 34qn5ua

other sigs:
    Ardere Kasai
    Ardere Kasai

The Fire King

The Fire King

Developer/GFX Artist- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- God Slayer- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Ardere Kasai 10th July 2015, 8:52 pm

Fight you?
    No, I want to

kill you

Ardere was drinking his sake, minding his own business honestly, when he was interrupted by a rude man. Sighing ever so slightly, he sat his cup of sake down, looking forward for a moment. No actually we haven't met, and if you have a problem with my tattoos you can tell it to my- Mid turn to look at the man, he froze in his tracks. Sitting there, like an ice statue for no more than a second, he realized who he was in the presence of. Memories came rushing back to his childhood, two small red heads playing in the dirt. It was Ardere as a young boy, and his brother Minoru as children. The two had been playing outside of the gang's headquarters that kidnapped them. A flash in his brain and he was sent to another memory of his past, a memory just a few years later. The fire mage had not yet escaped the gang, but he had been planning it. His brother was unfortunately less patient, and disappeared that day. His memories flooded through his brain, sending signals of emotions throughout his body. For the first time in years, he shook for a moment.

But as a calm man, he kept his laid back demeanor just with a bit of shock in the mix. Minoru... The red haired young man that was in his presence, was his long lost brother Minoru. Well I'll be damned, I thought you were dead... Standing up and moving towards him a bit, Ardere studied the young man. He was not fully grown yet, but he had grown up so much since they last saw each other. I've got a lot of questions for you, lil bro. The bar didn't seem the notice them, even the bartender kept pouring their drinks. The flame god slayer however, could not believe his eyes. It had been years since he had seen his brother, eleven years to be exact, or at least close to it. A lot had changed since then, and he couldn't help but notice his baby brother had turned into kind of an asshole over the years. It was irrelevant, but it did raise some questions about what had happened to him.

Tags:@Minoru WC: 376

God Force:

Legacy Form:

Minoru's anger
    Minoru's anger

Post by Minoru's anger 10th July 2015, 9:33 pm

Minoru was confused a bit, he thought it over and decided that the man was telling the truth. He had a brother and a nice enough one to accept.He thought it over and that is when it dawned on him. Minoru had read a bunch of dark books at the time and still to this day has emotion magic. He at a young age, when The gang came to his village and he had spoke the words "kill kidnap" accidentally in front of a lunatic who thought the words mean destiny.The only reason he remembered this is because at the time someone was drinking hot tea and spilled it on his belly. Minoru was about to confess when he realized the kid was next to him."James you little dammed shit get a life" it was the first time he had cussed at the kid. Minoru felt good getting it out as the kid ran around crying.[b]" ready to answer questions now Brother, sor for the pest there he has recently bothered my after a killing of his murderous sister, so do not worry he deserved it, how has life been for you"Minoru questioned.

other sigs:
    Ardere Kasai
    Ardere Kasai

The Fire King

The Fire King

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Ardere Kasai 10th July 2015, 9:53 pm

Fight you?
    No, I want to

kill you

Ardere arched an eyebrow at the mention of a murderous sister. It seemed his brother also had an interesting life, as was the life of a mage after all. I stopped a murderer too recently, actually. Rubbing the back of his neck for a moment, he took a swig of his sake. The fire mage was going to need a drink for this one, it had been far too long since he had seen his little brother. It's been a long time Minoru, damn you have grown. The younger red haired mage had been just a couple feet tall the last time he saw him, it was strange to see they were almost the same height. He knew his younger brother had to be a mage, after all of these years and stopping a murderer on some mission, it was only logical. He would ask how his magic had progressed, but that was a question for later. For now, he had to get to the important stuff. Taking a seat once again, but closer to his brother this time, he would begin.

I traveled for a while, a long time after you disappeared, picked up fire magic. He held out a hand, and black flames would begin to crackle and swirl before he crushed them, instantly dispersing the flames. What really interests me is what happened to you all those years ago, where have you been lil bro? Ardere wished they could have just been brothers who hadn't visited each other in a while and could catch up, but it had been years, too much lost time to account for. He didn't pay too much attention to the little kid, but it did bother him the way Minoru was acting. Things could happen to a man over the years, he knew that all too well.

Tags:@Minoru WC: 309

God Force:

Legacy Form:

Minoru's anger
    Minoru's anger

Post by Minoru's anger 11th July 2015, 8:40 am

kill kidnap:
    Minoru was going to confess he had to so he did he spoke the words that he said then "Kill kidnap, I said those words when I was young in the wrong place, I cannot say what exactly happened, but the reason for some treacherous stuff was that.On to the next thing"minoru quickly moved on "My magic is a bit more confusing, but as I am joyful right now I shall use that". Minoru's hair turned all green and he had a circle going around him a yard wide. He felt as those around him and he healed."you may have noticed I am acting like a douche, but as far as I know it is all my magic. I went to a guild a few years back as the family I stayed with had stopped paying for me. After I went in the guild I killed the daughter of them anyway, because of money's sake. My guild is a mercenary guild, or a guild that does anything for money. You on the other hand seem close to the same with a bit a maturity. tell me more, about what you have been up to, as I should be able to ask questions too". Minoru before his brother could talk the kid came up and poked minoru said he dropped a cracker again. Minoru yelled at him " Ge the hell away from me and never come back!!"Minoru drank a bit of ale and  fell back on his chair, getting a bit to drunk then he should hope to be.  
    Minoru drunk:
    Minoru through the ages:

other sigs:
    Ardere Kasai
    Ardere Kasai

The Fire King

The Fire King

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Ardere Kasai 11th July 2015, 11:23 am

Fight you?
    No, I want to

kill you

Ardere nodded, Minoru seemed to have gotten himself wound up in some trouble over the years. He should have expected him to not fully remember what had happened all those years ago, so he wouldn't probe. The fire mage would not liked if he was interrogated as well, so he supposed he wouldn't do it to his little brother. After taking a sip of sake, he would take note of his brother's magic, it seemed to be something tied to his emotions. He hadn't really noticed anything like that as a child, but he did remember him acting strange in the days before he disappeared. After all these years, here he was a mage. And scaring off little kids apparently, the red haired mage thought. I'm a Rune Knight actually. Haven't been for long, but it works. He made sure to keep a low voice just in case any suspicious characters got jumpy.

It would seem that Minoru was getting a bit tipsy, while the Rune Knight was still sober, the alcohol tolerance must have not made it into his genes. Come on lil bro, you're drunk. Wrapping his arm under his brother's, and over his shoulder he would attempt to help him walk out of the bar. Let's go for a walk. All of his stories of killing for money and being a mercenary were bothersome, he was not sure though what kind of shenanigans his brother had gotten into. Not all mercenaries were bad, but he could tell Minoru walked a bit of a line. As the older brother, he would have to be responsible for once in his life and fix this at the least. His brother was his own person, but it would be nice to guide him a bit. He obviously wouldn't be a Rune Knight, but perhaps he could be something else.

Tags:@Minoru WC: 311

God Force:

Legacy Form:

Minoru's anger
    Minoru's anger

Post by Minoru's anger 11th July 2015, 12:58 pm

Minoru was taken out of the bar, the last he saw of the bar was Jenkins giving him a killer stare. Minoru turned back listening to his brother and whispered "you gonna arrest me for my deeds"?. Minoru would not care either way a day in jail, was like a walk in the park. More like a nap in the park."Bro I have done some things I regret in my guild, but they lead to my survival. I could guess you are thinking killing for money is bad, as a rune knight you would, but they are pieces of shit the people I kill, they kill for fun and pride, I am not into that" Minoru pushed his brothers hand off as he felt he could now walk. "I do not believe arresting these people will get the job done, and the magic council, cannot begin to know the good that my guild and other mercenary guilds do. I have had run ins with rune knights recently not as good as this one" Minoru smiled. Minoru imagined what it would have been like being a rune knight and not a mercenary these years Minoru did not stay with the gang long enough to see how his brother survived. Minoru did however get a lot of money for his deeds and a lot of fear and respect from others. He did not get along with the rest of his guild, but he did however have a new found brother.

other sigs:
    Ardere Kasai
    Ardere Kasai

The Fire King

The Fire King

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Ardere Kasai 11th July 2015, 5:38 pm

Fight you?
    No, I want to

kill you

Ardere sighed slightly, and shook his head. No, I'm not gonna arrest you. I couldn't arrest my little brother after all, haha. His brother seemed to be a bit of a mess, but the fire mage decided that it was worth it to take care of his only family left after all. His brother had made some poor choices in life, but he wasn't a horrible person. The god slayer would help his brother down the sidewalk in Talonia, a very quaint city. The streets were not quite full, in fact they were calm. There was a slight breeze, it was actually a cool town. With the weather this nice, it was a shame he had to carry his drunk brother around. I understand bro. It is what it is unfortunately. His brother would then begin to protest his carrying him down the streets, letting go the red haired man decided it was best to let him walk on his own. Alright alright.

Nodding, he kept his sword tight on his back, listening to what his brother said. Look, you don't have to preach to me, I am aware of how it works. I chose this path, and it's what works for me. Patting his brother on the back, he would direct him to a nearby bench. Take a seat lil bro, we'll catch up. Hopping down on to the bench, he would exhale deeply. Ardere looked off into the distance for a moment, then back to his brother to make sure he was doing fine. I never thought I'd find you out here, no chance in hell. But I suppose we get to start over. Pulling out a small flask, he would take a sip of sake before sliding it back into his jacket. Today had surely turned into an event, not exactly what he expected when he decided to stop here.

Tags:@Minoru WC: 319

God Force:

Legacy Form:

Minoru's anger
    Minoru's anger

Post by Minoru's anger 12th July 2015, 7:11 pm

Minoru was starting to like his brother he had treated him as a real human being and not a terror of a town. Minoru did not want to be a rune knight as long as his guild was around, but he though his brother was great. He wished he had a better child hood, but he did not and that was that. Such harshness. He had to live through it, because the world made him this way. He saw the kid walking to his dad and wished he had one to hangout with. Minoru looked back at his brother the tall role model he should follow and peacefully grinned. He was feeling joy. as he still had the spell on he warmed up to the healing delight that was a drunk family moment that minoru would remember for forever. Minoru would never die as long as he was in the warmth of his brothers hands. Minoru started a sort of giggle now one that he might never again have and then it stopped almost instantly. Minoru had one second and then he was back to anger. The small bird pecked his hand so he might not be able to fight to well. Minoru attempted to squish it with his hand.

other sigs:
    Ardere Kasai
    Ardere Kasai

The Fire King

The Fire King

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Ardere Kasai 12th July 2015, 7:26 pm

Fight you?
    No, I want to

kill you

Looking down the streets, he would survey to see if he saw any people. Ardere heard a squish sound coming from over by his brother, but he was too busy checking to make sure no one had been creeping around to notice what it actually was. Taking another sip of his sake, he tucked away the flask for good, sighing slightly. It was a calm day, and for the first time in a while he could do something as dramatic as finding his long lost brother and still sit here and be calm. I can't stay for too long, as I need to make my way back to headquarters, but I would be interested to know where you're staying currently? So we can keep in touch. The fire mage could stay for a bit longer and talk, but it was imperative that he learned the location of his brother just in case.

Cracking his knuckles, Ardere would pat his drunk brother on the shoulder. Someone needs to learn how to hold their liquor. And I think you're bit young to be binge drinking eh? Chuckling a bit, he noted that his brother had taken up some adult habits even though he was several years his junior. Tapping his fingers on the bench, the god slayer wondered how strong his brother was. Even though he was not a high rank, he had been around the continent training. He would need to acquire more power obviously, but he had the skill to survive until then. Talonia was a nice town, he wished he could stay here and train but he had important things to do. The fact that he found Minoru here was just off putting to say the least. Clutching his sword tight, he would clear his mind to prevent any more flashbacks.

Tags:@Minoru WC: 304

God Force:

Legacy Form:

Minoru's anger
    Minoru's anger

Post by Minoru's anger 15th July 2015, 7:27 am

Minoru drank another gulp and replied to the first comments "I understand your leave, but it is sad to see a newfound relative go, I life here in  sucky Shit filled talonia. You may need to know, my guild's near the hakobe mountains so I could be there". Minoru   heard the next part and replied whispering " everyone drinks even that kid who was talking to us"."I have to go too, my guild calls for more money brought in so I will be leaving". Minoru went to hug his brother tightly and then walked off carrying a travel bad a black suit, And a usual cold, dark smug face. Minoru looked back and then turned ahead. He was off on another journey and they both seemed to be. WHen they next met up, Minoru  would be a different person and so would be his brother. Minoru now dashing ran to mount hokabe. or at least near it so he would get to his guild.

exit

other sigs:
    Ardere Kasai
    Ardere Kasai

The Fire King

The Fire King

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Ardere Kasai 15th July 2015, 12:44 pm

Ardere nodded, a man had to go where his heart led him, or some other emotional quote he had read in a book. He wasn't the best at it, but he certainly tried to be philosophical. I understand bro, I'll see you around. Until next time eh? The fire mage would grab his sword, and give a casually salute as his brother was on his way. Sighing slightly as he watched his only family in the world walk away, a slight smirk would cross his face. But for now, it was on to bigger and better things. Becoming a higher ranked Rune Knight, and making some decent money along the way. It wasn't easy being a mage, but the challenge was what he liked most about it. Taking one final sip of his sake, the red haired mage would be on his way as well. Talonia was a nice town, but he had places to be and things to

~Exit~

God Force:

Legacy Form:

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 3:37 pm