Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Taverns, Drinks and New Encounters

Cr1tikal
    Cr1tikal

Player 
    Cosmic Coins : 8
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: FrostFire Dragon Slayer
    Second Skill: Cosmic Slayer
    Third Skill:

Taverns, Drinks and New Encounters Empty Taverns, Drinks and New Encounters

Post by Cr1tikal 9th July 2015, 3:35 pm

Hargeon Town was a port city, full of the hustle and bustle involved with ships and sailors. This also included taverns, places one could interact with others socially while getting food and drink of many varieties. Aiyana was heading to her favorite one, one she went to at least every Friday to mix and mingle with people. It was about two in the afternoon, the perfect time to get some drinks when one planned on a night that didn't involve jobs; or early mornings without jobs due to hangovers.

Aiyana slowly opened the door to the tavern, walking comfortably into the building that was about half full of occupants. She was in her standard clothing, a baggy shirt with the bootiest of booty shorts. Her favorite hat was atop her head, the cat ears of it drawing some people's attention before they looked elsewhere on her. The jewel was attached to the end of her hair, as usual, which was straightened and VERY clean. With a sigh of relief, having walked the entire way there, at getting off her feet the bartender quickly walked over to her.

”Hello again beautiful, what can I interest you in this time?” The man had never NOT flirted with her when she was in here, which wasn't surprising given she had gone out with him for a couple days after becoming a mage of Lamia Scale.

”I'll take an Ungrateful Living today Thomas.” The words were said flirtatiously, although the bartender knew it was all for play with him.

”All right, I'll have it for you in a few minutes. I'll be right back.” With that said, the man walked away to make her drink, one she ordered quite often while she was here.

Looking around the place, there was an odd ratio of men to woman in the tavern tonight. About three quarters of the group was men, not that gender mattered to the young woman, leaving the women in the tavern the problem of dealing with constant conversation, something else she had no problem with! After she looked around, the bartender came back with her drink and set it down in front of her.

”I know, I know. I'll start a tab for ya. Feel free to pay it back next time you come in, in case you get rushed out with a gentleman later.”

Aiyana nodded in thanks as she took a sip of the alcoholic concoction. It was a strong one tonight, but not too strong to make her wince; something she wasn't sure was possible anymore. The bartender was probably right, she quite often left with someone else after coming here after all. 'Will be funny to see his reaction if I was ever to get married. He would lose customers because of me telling people I am,' she thought bemusedly as she sat and awaited someone to start a conversation with her; something that was almost instantaneous when she came to the establishment.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Word Count: 495

Last edited by Aiyana on 13th July 2015, 2:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Taverns, Drinks and New Encounters MQNhOUw

Kaito
    Kaito

Silent Killer

Silent Killer

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Demonic Mask
    Position : None
    Guild : Bassalisk fang
    Mentor : Marik Anderson

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Demon bird Takeover
    Second Skill: none
    Third Skill:

Taverns, Drinks and New Encounters Empty Re: Taverns, Drinks and New Encounters

Post by Kaito 9th July 2015, 6:00 pm

Kitteh was in an apartment for they day of which the place had nothing he could use to clean so he had to find clothes he ran through the town and found  a taver of which he went into the back of he found looking around a closet he opened that had and apron and peasant clothes. He left the apron and put on the rest and then he saw he looked through a door in the back of the bar to get in and while nobody was looking he snuck into a seat next to the bar he went and sat in it and that is when he saw her. A girl with a weird cat hat butt essential shorts and a group of followers." hey there, names Kitteh. You a hero around here or something more". Kitteh decided a compliment would make the group of idiots get jealous and messing with people was fun. He also was in need of some fun the silence of the guild got boring and he would rather have a break then work now. He was finally enjoying himselglf.

it took him a bit to realize he left his shirt open in the bar, he had one of the button up shirts on and while he could he pulled the buttons up. He also realized now that there was another man who was trying to flirt with her to the right. Kaito would have to try hard if he actually wanted to flirt with her this of course was not his goal although that may change. He would be in jail if something went wrong. That was not a possibility although it might happen. He had been near rune knights and escaped before. He went through many ideas, but the best idea seemed to get the others mad so he could fight back without knight notice.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Taverns, Drinks and New Encounters Kaito_by_ravenart5-d92uwm8

Goku
    voiced by whoever plays goku

what Kaito sounds like

Kaito for real:
    Cr1tikal
    Cr1tikal

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Cr1tikal 10th July 2015, 7:58 pm

It didn't take long for the guys in the tavern to start heading in her direction. She had maybe gotten a few more sips of her drink before the first came up and propositioned her with the best night of her life. Her response? "Sorry, but I doubt you could do better than some of the girls that have offered the same thing. Maybe you should pay your tab and go home, you've definitely had a bit much to drink. The man walked off, just laughing off the shot fired at him, for the door after paying for the drinks he had ordered. A few more let her be that had been thinking of doing the same, realizing she had all of her mental faculties and security still working. No still meant no right now.

After a short while she decided to change seats, a group of men and woman loitering around her to talk and flirt; what they did depending on their orientation. By this time she had had a few drinks, and was a lot more open with what she said. It was at this that some kid, in an unbuttoned shirt no less, walked up and asked a stupid question in front of her and the group talking to her.

”No kid,” the alcohol in her system let a giggle out as she said the two words, ”I'm not a hero officially, unless you consider my feats in the bedroom heroic.”

The group around her laughed, the bartender chuckling as he nodded in agreement to the second part of what she said; experience in that being on his side.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Word Count: 272

Kaito
    Kaito

Silent Killer

Silent Killer

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Demonic Mask
    Position : None
    Guild : Bassalisk fang
    Mentor : Marik Anderson

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Demon bird Takeover
    Second Skill: none
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaito 11th July 2015, 8:11 am

kaito thought about it for a bit and realized she was trying to insult his brain."carry on girl I bet all the peaceful people who do not know love from trickery, you have the best dates with. I should highly doubt that you could seduce a mage for more than a second. Kaito did not realize it, but he slightly was falling for her. Kaito looked at the rest of the crowd to see there opinions seemingly half were beginning to realize what had just been said. Another fourth was going out and a fourth plus some extra's through the door were lining up to flirt with a hot girl, that had an attitude."girl while you have the chance I would recommend getting a boyfriend. Also do not judge by looks I am a sixteen year old powerful Mage who had to find living the hard way. I am assuming since you are the toast of the town you are also a mage, so you should live a nice life while you can". Kitteh supported her with the next sentence and he started to feel bad for a mage, that Kissed every man she saw. He was, challenging her in the same time he said the sentence so she probably was gonna give him another, "Insult" if that would ever affect him he did not know it. kaito put down 5k jewels and said, "spend this on what you want, but if I were you I would spend it on something different"Kaito winked As a lot of the crowd was on his side this time.

Taverns, Drinks and New Encounters Kaito_by_ravenart5-d92uwm8

Goku
    voiced by whoever plays goku

what Kaito sounds like

Kaito for real:
    Cr1tikal
    Cr1tikal

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Cr1tikal 13th July 2015, 4:17 pm

Aww, he was only sixteen and was trying to tell someone that had half of his lifespan older than him about love and life. Apparently the child didn't realize that quite a few people had lived rough life, nor did he realize that she in face had a job as well. She was fine with his little attempt at poking insults back, until he decided to try and insinuate things and put money on the table for her. Who did this little shite think he was? Her father? Her parents had told her she was not allowed to become a mage so she had run away to do it anyway, stealing the keepsake magical bandages she now used in the process. She wasn't about to have some CHILD tell her what she could and couldn't do.

Kid, I don't know your life and you do NOT know mine. I think I'd like to keep it that way at this point and go back to my drinks." Actually, she didn't really want to have to deal with the kid anymore. He had a sort of...shifty look to him, and it didn't sit well with her. Actually, Thomas,” she chugged the rest of her last drink before unsteadily getting to her feet. ”do you still have that small apartment at the hotel next door? Maybe I could show you what you've been missing for a while, if you think you can handle it without becoming addicted.”

As she stood the five thousand jewels were pushed away, landing on her chair and the floor around it where Kaito would have to pick them up before someone else greedily grabbed at them.

”Oh! Well, if that's the case I'll even pick up the tab tonight!” The bartender instantly perked up, knowing he was going to be pleasantly surprised tonight once they got to his place.

”Well then, can I get a bottle of double shec to take over with me? I'll pour myself some shots while I wait for you to at the apartment until you close the place down.”

It took but a  moment for the burly man to hand her a bottle of the heavy liqueur before she walked, in a slightly drunk gait, out the back to make her way to the apartment right next door. The afternoon sea breeze was cool on her warm face, and the drink a little to bitter for the sip she took of it. She opened the door the the small, one bedroom, apartment and plopped down on the sofa in the corner before leaning her head back and relaxing. Maybe tomorrow, once she got washed up and back to her room in Lamia Scale, she would take a look at that book and see what all was in it.

FIN

Word Count: 465

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 3:26 pm