Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Sharing drinks and tales

Kaede Hoshi
    Kaede Hoshi

Mythical VIP Status- VIP- Mythical- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Christian Minecraft Server- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Player 
    Lineage : Androphobic Annihalation
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 2775

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Requip
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Private Sharing drinks and tales

Post by Kaede Hoshi 24th February 2019, 7:11 pm

Words written: #400
    Total written: #400
    #f433ff Keade's speech
    #a74ac7 Keade's thought
    @Sarah Stone
    _____Kaede had been walking for some time around the city trying to find more information about the legal guilds and groups within the area. Sadly with her poor sense of direction, and still some level of shyness to restrain her from asking for directions or the sort she found herself mostly just sightseeing the capital. Thankfully there was enough people and rune knights going around that she was less paranoid of getting kidnapped again.

_____That being said she also had forgotten to keep an eye on the time and found herself getting a cold reminder as the wind slammed into her face and the chilled night air snapped the tom boy out of her dazed focus over the colorful city and she took notice to the full moon sitting overhead. It took her another moment to notice that the amount of people on the streets had also dialed down leaving her to look for the nearest place to hide among other people again. The sound of chatter and shouts drawing Kaede to a average sized Bar with a fair amount of people within from what she saw looking in from the window.

_____Her mind recalling the last time she was at one of these sort of places and the embarrassment making her reconsider entering as she approached the door. Gloved hand clenching as she steeled her resolve. Kaede had come today to start looking for a way to change her current fear-filled life, she had to be able to deal with anything that came her way and that also meant her own issues. A mental note to avoid drinking to much if she was ringed into such as she pushed the door open and the sounds greeted her.

_____To the back right corner of the Bar a small band of maybe five or six people played Music The cheerful buzz it sent out into the air going over most the rowdy guest who despite such kept things more then civil as some danced, other drank, and some simply mingled with one another. Kaede took the time to try and find a spot she would be left mostly alone and sat down after getting herself a glass of water. Her light brown jacket over her opened butler outfit, the tie left sticking out of her pocket as she took a sip of the water and watched the others enjoy themselves silently.
    Some comment here

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Current missions: 3/6
    M1 | M2 | M3 | M4 | M5 | M6
    Sarah Stone
    Sarah Stone

Main Account- Mythical VIP Status- Demon VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Mythical- I Have Friends...- Limited Edition- Achiever- Obligatory Beach Episode- Rich- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Player 
    Lineage : Gold Flames of Amaterasu
    Guild : Saber Tooth
    Cosmic Coins : 10
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: 2nd Gen. Venom Demon Slayer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Private Re: Sharing drinks and tales

Post by Sarah Stone 24th February 2019, 7:26 pm

Sarah had recently finished a job near Crocus, and it had been a while since she'd had a drink. As she walked through the capital, one bar in particular caught her eye, so she entered and sat next to a blonde woman. She ordered a pitcher of whatever was on tap, before giving the woman next her a once-over, and introducing herself.

"Hi, I'm Sarah. I don't believe we've met."

Sarah had a feeling that this person would be interesting to talk to, and thought she looked somewhat attractive as well. But, she didn't want to show her hand too soon. After all, she had only just met this woman. That aside, she wasn't opposed to finding out more about her. Sarah's guild ink was in plain view, as she was wearing her usual outfit, and she had a feeling that it might come up in conversation over the course of the evening.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Sharing drinks and tales >
    Kaede Hoshi
    Kaede Hoshi

Mythical VIP Status- VIP- Mythical- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Christian Minecraft Server- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaede Hoshi 25th February 2019, 2:13 am

Words written: #332
    Total written: #732
    #f433ff Keade's speech
    #a74ac7 Keade's thought
    @Sarah Stone
    _____To be honest Kaede was partly hoping that she could avoid another scene, sadly her luck was never that kind as the woman turned her head to see who had talked to her only to find herself quickly turning away as her face went red. Just once she wanted to meet a woman that spoke to her and did not look drop dead gorgeous or wearing a rather revealing outfit. Hands clicking her glass of water as she tried to keep her focus from the woman as she spoke to avoid them seeing how red her face was.

"K...Kaede... Pleasure... to meet you..."

_____Even if she only had a glace Kaede knew the woman's appearance would no doubt make her get a nose bleed if she stared, part of her wanted to look just to admire while the other felt it was wrong. Not because it was rude, but because she wanted to only have such things happen when around Kloria since the woman had taken her first kiss and was her temporary wife. Sure it was brief and only so they could do the job but to Kaede it was the first time someone was nice and not teasing her for what she was like.

_____Recalling the job and the kiss only made the smaller woman more nervous as she looked away and tried to prevent herself from having a memory shutdown or system restore. Looking to the Bar she pointed to one of the stronger drinks and went to go get a glass of it without saying much. Kaede only knew of one way to stop herself from being a red faced mumbling fool around attractive woman, drinking and turning into a drunken fool. It was not the best way, but sadly was her only escape from the embarrassment of who she really was still. So with the cup in hand she tipped her head back and drank it all in one go before going back to get her water.
    Some comment here

Sarah Stone
    Sarah Stone

Main Account- Mythical VIP Status- Demon VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Mythical- I Have Friends...- Limited Edition- Achiever- Obligatory Beach Episode- Rich- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sarah Stone 25th February 2019, 3:08 am

"So, Kaede, what brings you to Crocus?"

Sarah wasn't really sure if she should go asking that, but she already had, and there was no point in trying to pretend that she hadn't. She noticed how quickly Kaede had looked away, and honestly thought she was kinda cute for being like that.

"You know, it's okay to look. I'm not going to get mad or anything."

Sarah blushed a little, and finished her drink, instantly ordering another. This was the first time that she had met someone outside of the guild, or a job, and she wasn't going to pass up the opportunity to make a good impression on them.

"To be honest, you look kinda cute in that butler uniform. I know I'd never be able to pull off something like that. It's really difficult for me to find a suit that fits. But, I guess some outfits are not meant for everyone."

Sarah rubbed the back of her neck and finished her second drink, ordering herself some shots.

Kaede Hoshi
    Kaede Hoshi

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaede Hoshi 25th February 2019, 9:01 am

Words written: #388
    Total written: #1120
    #f433ff Keade's speech
    #a74ac7 Keade's thought
    @Sarah Stone
    "I... I'm here looking into, erm... tried looking into the guilds and groups of the continent to see if there might be a place... for someone like me..."

_____Kaede would take a small sip from her water and relax some. She still kept her focus away from Sarah as she tried wait for some of the effect of the drink prior to take effect but for the moment was playing it safe and avoiding a locked gaze. Hearing the woman indirectly lash a sort of insult that Kaede could pull off male clothing and hinting Sarah could not because of her over ample features stung a little close to home as Kaede took another sip of her water and slouched in her chair.

"As for my refusal to look... it is more a personal issue... Sort of never learned how to be calm around attractive women and as a result i either become a fumbling fool... or get a very bad nose bleed from my mind racing..."

_____Sinking more into her seat as someone from the staff team of the bar placed a bottle of the drink near Kaede who set the jewels needed to pay for it with a small thank you as she poured another glass and downed it before sinking into her seat some more. She was annoyed with herself it was taking more then she would have liked to loosen up but taking a sip from her water she was hopefully the tip Alice had given her that water would help ease someone into being drunk or help them keep at manageable levels.

"What about you? Just finishing a job or something? If memory serves... that symbol is... Aurora?"

_____Kaede would slowly point to the guild mark with her free hand. Somewhat showing she had a great memory since she only got a glance of the woman yet recalled it enough to tell it was such. After lowering her hand she moved to cover her own right hand feeling as if the girl might ask if she was in a guild or something and worried the burn mark a guild gave her would be counted. Well that was if the woman could see past her clothing... and with that fact in her head Kaede sank into her seat as her mind went south again.
    Some comment here

Sarah Stone
    Sarah Stone

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sarah Stone 25th February 2019, 9:46 am

"Well, to start with, I didn't mean anything by what I said regarding your outfit. I just think you're really cute."

It didn't take a mind reader to figure out that her earlier comment could have been percieved as a slight. But, she wanted to keep moving forward in the conversation.

"I'm glad to hear that you find me attractive, because the truth is, I find you attractive as well. Maybe this is a sign of good things to come."

Sarah had every intention of trying to impress this girl, and was impressed by her memory.

"Regarding the stuff about guilds, I really hope that you strongly consider joining Aurora. We're a relatively small guild, and you could make a huge difference. Plus, if you joined, we would get to see each other more often."

Sarah grinned, before writing something down on a napkin, and passing it to Kaede.

"This is a good way for you to reach me, over the lacrima network. I'm usually at the guild, if not out doing jobs. But that's for later. For now, I'd like to learn more about you."

Sarah was blushing heavily, most likely from a mix of attraction and alcohol, as she looked at Kaede and smiled.

Kaede Hoshi
    Kaede Hoshi

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaede Hoshi 25th February 2019, 10:58 am

Words written: #398
    Total written: #1518
    #f433ff Keade's speech
    #a74ac7 Keade's thought
    _____Just what Kaede did not need, not only was the woman attractive, but she also seemed to be playing for the same team. The amount of nervousness Kaede now had to fight was only growing as she set down her water and just started to drink from the bottle of alcohol to try and stop her mind from getting flustered or causing her to bleed until she passed out again. So with bottle in hand and two hard chugs Kaede official was drunk as she lightly slammed the bottle down and exhaled.

"It was on my top... threee list... no... twas two... Ye yes... two... It or the knightly one... What was it calls..."

_____Kaede, could not handle her drink. That much was starting to show as she was already failing to speak correctly but seemed vastly more relaxed with it in her system as she turned to face Sarah and looked at the napkin. A blush as she reached to pull it closer and smiled some. She was touched the woman cared or was so open, but another part was sort of mad she herself could not be like that without a strong drink in her system with girls.

"Not muchs to knows... Small girl... works at cafe... Has fear of everything magic because us used to be slave to a dark..."

_____Words stopped short as Kaede froze, She had once again slipped the words from her mouth and broke her own mind. Why was it she did not think more before she spoke even when she was sober? The comments from herself enough to make her lock up and turn away again as she downed more from the bottle and her sleeve moved enough to reveal the scars around her wrist and the black burn on her right hand as she kept chugging the bottle.

'Go ahead, get repauled by the slave girl and leave me alone... just once... just once so that I know you aren't trying to comfort me world... just give me this one... please...' The inner thoughts of the tormented girl as she kept the bottle locked to her lips until there was nothing left. Even after the decent sized bottle was empty she kept it up as if still trying to drink it all and unaware it was empty. Mostly though she was using that as reason not to speak again.
    Some comment here

Sarah Stone
    Sarah Stone

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sarah Stone 25th February 2019, 11:20 am

"Well, the Rune Knights are okay, but they're a bit stiff if you ask me."

Sarah shared this opinion before knocking back another round of shots. When she heard the word 'slave', and saw the scars, or what little she could see, she wasn't sure how to react. Should she be upset that someone treated this girl so poorly? Or, should she try to comfort her? These questions battled in her mind for a while before Sarah finally acted. She stood up, walked behind Kaede, and hugged her.

"I swear, by my honor as a mage, and as a member of the Aurora guild, that I will never allow anyone to hurt you like this again."

She whispered this into Kaede's ear as tears started to form in her eyes, and she just stood there, hugging her.

"I don't know what to say right now, and I don't want to make it seem like I'm trying to force a decision. But, if you join Aurora, we can keep an eye on you, and keep such things from happening to you again."

Kaede Hoshi
    Kaede Hoshi

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaede Hoshi 25th February 2019, 12:28 pm

Words written: #438
    Total written: #1956
    #f433ff Keade's speech
    #a74ac7 Keade's thought
    _____Kaede luck still betrayed her, even when she wanted to just once be reminded the idea she was not living another happy moment in her life before it would be tossed back into her suffering. Hand setting the bottle down before she would look down at the arm that held her, could feel the figure of the woman behind her as she simply sighed and moved her arms to try and get the woman to let her go. It was not even a full attempt and her voice that followed it would back that case.

"GREAT... another empty promise I can curse at when I'm locked up again. Last people that made that promise I got to watch die so by all means commit yourself to that fate why don't you..."

_____Kaede's tone was dark and hallow as she spoke the cryptic words and reached for her water to take a sip to try and wash the bad taste from her mouth she now had. Kaede was broken, it took either heavy drinking or anyone listening to her sleep to know this as she lost the glow in her eyes and just focused on the water in the cup. She had no ice left, the thought the same could be said about her life. She once had ice, people that cared for her but they melted away from and left her alone to drown. All the time since she escaped was just life adding more ice into the glass of water so she could try to be saved only to have it melt again.

"I'll keep it under consideration, but don't go making a promise you know is impossible to keep, or for others Sarah. You might want to help, but there is no way you can know others want to fight a battle they did not sign up for... That man... he won't stop until he gets the armor... until he has me back under his watch... Nothing is to far for him..."

_____Kaede reached to remove the glove over her right hand to reveal the black burnt in scar of the guild she was a slave to even without the chains and collars. They still had the once joyful child terrified of life, terrified of everything and only knowing how to do as she was told and getting punished if she was against it. That was simply a fact she could not avoid as she took a shallow sip of her water and sighed covering the mark back up as if that was enough to stop her from feeling the strings they still had on her.
    Some comment here

Sarah Stone
    Sarah Stone

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sarah Stone 25th February 2019, 12:42 pm

Seeing the scar again only steeled Sarah's resolve.

"It's one that I will keep, even if it kills me. I want to make a world where people don't have to worry about suffering such terrible fates. Besides, I don't really have a choice in the matter. Now that I know this much, it wouldn't be right for me to just turn my back on you. And I wouldn't count my friends out just yet. After all, you haven't even met them yet. But, I wouldn't mind introducing you to them some time. For now, I'd like to keep drinking with you. Or, better yet, we can do whatever you want."

Sarah was careful to put some heavy inflection on the last few words, making it painfully obvious as to what she wanted to do. Part of her was just flirty like that, but she mostly just wanted to make Kaede happy.

Kaede Hoshi
    Kaede Hoshi

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaede Hoshi 25th February 2019, 5:08 pm

Words written: #368
    Total written: #2324
    #f433ff Keade's speech
    #a74ac7 Keade's thought
    _____Kaede shrugged the woman's comments off as nothing more then words on her own tombstone as she got up to get herself another bottle. She could not handle her drinks, but once she started she never really stopped until someone cut her off. The fact partly showing as she set down the jewels for the bottle and walked back to the table as she fought the cap.

"You only just met me, why would you up and say 'anything you want to do' with a stranger? For all you know I could say 'lets go enslave someone or rob a bank.' honstly..."

_____Hand ripping the cap away as she took a sip and sat back down partly glaring at the woman. She got the hint it was more aimed to flirting but she was still sort in her depressed negative Nancy stage of drinking and with another swig from the bottle drifting more to act over thinking state. Moving to adjust herself to face the woman as she set the bottle down and mumbled something under her breath before pointing at Sarah's chest.

"Not fair... Why does every woman that shows interest in me have breast and I don't... I'm flat as a board..."

____Alcohol two, Kaede zero as the woman's face showed just how drunk she got herself and the comment only backing it. Moving her hand away she sighed and took another sip as she mumbled to herself some more at how unfair life was to her and the sort before leaning back in her seat and looking to the ceiling. A wild idea crossing her mind and due to her state of mind no thought was stopping it as she blurted it out.

"How about we go find somewhere more private to enjoy each other's company?~" A small smile breaking but mostly the drinks in her system as Kaede looked over to Sarah and her drunken gaze partly showing how the woman was wondering how the blunt comment would be reacted to. If she got slapped it was a win for her, and if they left the busy area it was a lesser win so she felt like it was a win-win option either way.
    Some comment here

Sarah Stone
    Sarah Stone

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sarah Stone 25th February 2019, 5:30 pm

"Sure, I don't see why not."

Sarah said coolly as she hugged Kaede.

"After all, there's nothing wrong with two attractive women hanging out by themselves, right?"

Sarah happened to know of a nice hotel nearby where the two of them could have a really good time.

"You know, I was kinda hoping for this all night. And I know exactly where to go. Just follow me."

Saying so, she paid for her drinks, took Kaede's hand, and left for the hotel. She acquired two room keys, handing one to Kaede, and led her to the room. Opening the door, Sarah sat on the bed.

"So, whatever shall we do?"

Code:
    As this question is asked, the scene fades to black.

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 8:16 pm