Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Drinks with a storm(Social thread private)

michaelkeha
    michaelkeha

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Chimera Blood
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 100

Drinks with a storm(Social thread private) Empty Drinks with a storm(Social thread private)

Post by michaelkeha 30th January 2017, 11:54 am

Michael sat quietly in his chair drinking in the scenery as best he could before take a long slow sip of his drink a lovely sweet port with just a hint lemon to cut the clawing sweetness of the drink surveying the local catches of the day and they were most certainly fresh today. Michael smiled his fox like smile as he enjoyed the view.
    Yazuki Yoshino
    Yazuki Yoshino

God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Demon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Backed by Prophecy
    Guild : Black Rose
    Cosmic Coins : 3
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: 3rd Gen Thunder Demon Slayer
    Second Skill: LOCKED
    Third Skill:

Drinks with a storm(Social thread private) Empty Re: Drinks with a storm(Social thread private)

Post by Yazuki Yoshino 30th January 2017, 12:02 pm

Yazuki had finally gotten back into town from Divide Island. The sea breeze had become second nature at this point, and he was exhausted from the journeys he had up to this point. He went back to the bar that he had went to the night before he left. Sitting down at the bar, he looked over to notice a quirky man sitting there.

"Same as normal," he stated at the bar tender. The bar seemed pretty empty this time of day, but Yazuki just wanted to unwind.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Drinks with a storm(Social thread private) CF9ovLk
    Props to Marshy

Drinks with a storm(Social thread private) Asmpgx10
    michaelkeha
    michaelkeha

Drinks with a storm(Social thread private) Empty Re: Drinks with a storm(Social thread private)

Post by michaelkeha 30th January 2017, 12:27 pm

Michael noticed the man looking at him he raised his glass high in the air and gave a curt nod "To your health and life my friend" taking his a draught of his drink he rose from his chair, he moved to the bar keep with predators grace surveying the new arrivals he spotted a purple haired lady that caught his eye wearing a lovely leather corset and tight jeans "A glass of champagne for the lady on me" Michael winked and smiled to the barkeep.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Drinks with a storm(Social thread private) -9gECUXK
    Yazuki Yoshino
    Yazuki Yoshino

God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Demon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Yazuki Yoshino 30th January 2017, 12:34 pm

He watched as the man approached the woman, who had given him a look of disgust. She slapped this strange man. Yazuki chuckled, having had this happen to him a time or two before. This cat was alright. It would be interesting to see how he reacted and he watched as the woman walked away from the man.

"Usually works better to be polite and call them Sweetheart and ask them how their day is." He looked at the man with a smile after the man reacted to what the woman had done. "The name's Yazuki." He took out a lightning charred stick out the size of a cigarette and chewed it a little as he took his drink that had arrived finally and drained it.

Props to Marshy

michaelkeha
    michaelkeha

Post by michaelkeha 30th January 2017, 12:43 pm

Michael smiled and laughed at getting slapped she had a good right hand tilting his head back as far as he could to address the man who had spoken to him " The night is still young my friend" spinning on his heels to face the man he took a bow a formal bow "Michael Vulpi at your service Mr Yazuki" he knocked back what was left of his drink before he asked the barkeep for another " A fine connoisseur of art to which there is no higher form than a beautiful woman by nature" he offered his hand out "And what of yourself?" He smiled his fox like smile.

Yazuki Yoshino
    Yazuki Yoshino

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Yazuki Yoshino 30th January 2017, 12:52 pm

Yazuki's smile changed quickly to a smirk.

"I love art as well," he said with a humor hinting in his voice. "A woman can be the most amazing piece or the worst. Attitude has a lot to deal with it. The wonderful thing is there are always more works to be observed. I am looking for my personal masterpiece, but that doesn't mean I won't enjoy the fine art on this earth."

"Another round for both of us," He said looking at the bartender then turning back towards the man. "Shall we watch the gallery come to us?"

Props to Marshy

michaelkeha
    michaelkeha

Post by michaelkeha 30th January 2017, 1:18 pm

Michael nodded "Why not" taking his fresh drink "Of course one need not indulge too heavily at merely observing, sometimes art needs to be experienced with one's hand to admire craftsmanship and handiwork up close and personal" taking a sip of his drink and pointed to a pair of blonde ladies "Like those two for example" giving them a wink and a nod he leaned back against the bar "Or would you prefer the red head in the corner giving you the bead room eyes" he jested as he nudged Yazuki in the side before knocking back another sip of his drink. "It may not be spring time but tonight the hunt is on"

Yazuki Yoshino
    Yazuki Yoshino

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Yazuki Yoshino 30th January 2017, 1:46 pm

Listening to Michael, he quickly was learning that the two were destined to meet. His smirk widened into the widest grin he had grinned in a long time. He looked at the women that Michael had pointed out and observed them.

"The red head. Singles are easier to tailor your attitude to. Doubles have twice as many hands to slap with. I prefer getting to know them slowly and being courteous, but two people keep a closer eye out for men like us. They can spot us a mile away." He looked over at his companion "Learned that the hard way."

Props to Marshy

michaelkeha
    michaelkeha

Post by michaelkeha 30th January 2017, 2:15 pm

Michael shrugged " I enjoy the challenge besides what is the point of the chase if not for the tantalizing reward" he gave Yazuki the cheekiest look he could. "I must admit though their is allure to a brave young lady who willingly ventures into the wild by herself shows she has some spirit and that is most certainly an enjoyable trait in all manner of ways" he took a sip of his drink "Of course there is certain merits to using manners in the hunt but depending on the prey they may prefer a big strapping savage to come sweep them off their feet and spend the night in primal carnal pleasure"

Yazuki Yoshino
    Yazuki Yoshino

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Yazuki Yoshino 30th January 2017, 2:25 pm

Yazuki listened to the man and threw back his head laughing. While he could see the thrill of chasing women, he really was just looking for the right one, but he had become just like this man. Their talk was definitely keeping things interesting, and he had relaxed, but he couldn't stop laughing lightly.

"You're pretty alright. One of these times we need to take a Job together. Maybe something where we can enjoy some great art." He grinned again. "Definitely tempted to go up to the redhead."

Props to Marshy

michaelkeha
    michaelkeha

Post by michaelkeha 30th January 2017, 2:41 pm

Michael chuckled "Indeed that would be most enjoyable" giving a nudge to Yazuki "Well if you desire the crimson maiden then go young squire it's time to joust" he gave Yazuki a light push with a big old smile and a laugh he was rather enjoying he new friend it was nice to find a kindred spirit more so in a world filled with dull prudes who can't appreciate the chase.

Yazuki Yoshino
    Yazuki Yoshino

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Yazuki Yoshino 30th January 2017, 3:05 pm

He approached the fine young lady, then realized he still had his shirt on. This wouldn't do. Then an idea popped into his head and he laughed quietly to himself as he approached the lady.

"Hold on, things are getting a little charged up in here," he was getting into his puns again as he reached the young lady. She turned around, smiling at him.

"What do you mean charged up?" She was eyeing Yazuki up and down. Yazuki definitely had looks going for him but his abs definitely helped do some of the talking.

"My electrical energies are just too much, I don't want to shock you so I apologize for this." He tore off his T-shirt, literally ripping it off, his tribal tattoos showing. His well toned body ripples lightly with electricity at the static charge caused by the shirt ripping off, causing a noticeable amount of lightning to appear and then dissipate upon his body.

The red-headed lady feinted, making Yazuki act quick to catch her as she swooned. He looked up at Michael, a big smirk across his face, as if to say 'That's how its done.'

Props to Marshy

michaelkeha
    michaelkeha

Post by michaelkeha 30th January 2017, 3:28 pm

Michael nearly doubled over in a fit of spasmodic laughter "Oh very very well done sir" he applauded Yazuki's rather smooth moves "But your finish needs a touch of work" Michael dead eyeing a white haired nervous looking girl he strolled up to her with an ease that showed no fear" Well hello there  what's your name "with a smile and a wink her face turned positively scarlet red "Don't worry I don't bite will not on the first date any way" smoke seemed to be rising from the girl's head as her knees began to play a rather interesting beat with a single wink Michael caused the girl to feint catching her with a touch of flair and a twirl he looked to Yazuki with a look that said " Top that one"
    Yazuki Yoshino
    Yazuki Yoshino

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Yazuki Yoshino 30th January 2017, 3:41 pm

The whole bar was watching as the two seemed to be trying to top each other. Yazuki walked over to the two blondes, feeling a little cocky. They both were already blushing. He winked at the one and she fell off her seat, turning red as could be.
    "L-LL-Look I don't want no trouble." She was stuttering and somehow getting redder than she already was. "I haven't even kissed anyone!"
    Yazuki hit the jackpot and he realized that this would definitely show Michael up. 'Game set and match,' he thought. He reached a hand out to help her up.
    "I am sorry, I guess I got out of hand. Let me help you up." he spoke in a softer tone to her and seemed very sincere. The girl started to shake a little bit but took his hand to lift up with his help. Her wobbly knees caused her to fall into Yazuki giving him his opportunity. He brushed the hair from her face as she looked up at him, obviously being entranced by the looks and kindness of the man in front of him. Then, Yazuki slowly leaned in and kissed her. She was paralyzed and unable to resist returning the gesture, feinting at all the anxiousness. Yazuki got an evil look from the other girl as he set the fine young girl back in her seat.

"I couldn't resist it. There was such an electic attraction." He spun around and headed back towards Michael, strutting and putting his hands out, gesturing for the Fox man to bring on the heat.

Props to Marshy

michaelkeha
    michaelkeha

Post by michaelkeha 30th January 2017, 3:56 pm

Michael applauded Yazuki thoroughly "Well done well done sir I don't think I can top that not with this selection on offer" he laughed grabbing up the now rather stunned white haired girl "My dear I am going to have to leave you now but I will never forget this moment we had" Her face turning so bright red she could glow in the dark and in a moment of pure passion she kissed Michael with everything she had not to Michael's surprise as this was what he had planned the first kiss was a hard thing to top but the bookworm breaking out of her shell for a moment of passion with a stranger that was a peerless maneuver in his book more so when executed so brazenly. Michael gave Yazuki a look of "Not quite old boy this old fox has a couple tricks left in his tail"

Yazuki Yoshino
    Yazuki Yoshino

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Yazuki Yoshino 30th January 2017, 4:07 pm

Yazuki applauded his companion as the bar tender cleared his throat.
    "You guys get out of here! We don't need you chasing our patrons away!" the bartender seemed to fume.
    The two headed for the door, but not before the girl with her sister woke up and started to follow them out the door. As they left the establishment, the blonde caught Yazuki by the hand, stopping him in his tracks. He froze, not knowing what to do. He turned to her, and she wrapped her arms around him.
    "Stop!.... Take me with you. Don't just leave me like that!" Yazuki gave an smirk at Michael.

"Don't count me out either my friend," he turned back to the girl, who was now holding him. "Sweetheart, I can't take you with me as I am a Demon Slayer and my job takes me into dangerous territory, but I must know, where can I find you when I return?"

She looked at him with longing eyes as he spoke. "I.... I usually am over at the flower shop... Its not much of a job but i love flowers and nature." She paused looking deep into his bluer than blue eyes. "I have to see you again. I can' t take no for an answer." With these words she wrapped her arms around him and locked lips with him intensely. It was a good moment before she let Yazuki go, and inside he was celebrating. This definitely had topped the situation. As she finally let go, she gave Yazuki a piece of paper. "My iLac number. Where I live, and where I work. Please... come back to me."

Props to Marshy

michaelkeha
    michaelkeha

Post by michaelkeha 30th January 2017, 4:16 pm

Michael shrugged " Well damn it I can't top that one my friend" he raised his hands in defeat smiling his foxish smile" You win this round" he walked out the bar preferring to cause even more of a scene than already cause by himself and his half naked friend "Well I think this is the start to a very interesting friendship" Michael put out his hand in friendship to his new compatriot in arms.

Current date/time is 19th April 2024, 1:01 am