Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Watch my house foo!!!

Wolfe
    Wolfe

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Legal Guild Ace- Haiku Contest Participant- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Pride of the Mercenary
    Position : Ace of Destruction
    Guild : Infinity Hydra
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 39550

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Cursed Lightning
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Watch my house foo!!! Empty Watch my house foo!!!

Post by Wolfe 8th July 2015, 6:37 pm

Wolfe was on it again as he was not on a new job yet again. Wolfe was on his way through Clover Town making his way to the home listed on the job poster. Just before he got here he slipped a ring from his back pocket and put it on his finger. It was silver with runes carved into it. It was mean to lower his power output, which made certain jobs harder, but it helped out his energy issue. However, this was no fix for his issue and he still needed to find a long term solution. However, this wasn't the time to think about this. He just needed to get this job done real quick.

As he came up the house at the address on the job poster he was greeted by a man standing outside with a suitcase next to him. As Wolfe walked up the man greeted him and asked if Wolfe understood the job. Wolfe responded that he understood, and with that the man was off,a nd Wolfe was left to take care of the issues of the house. He decided that he would deal with the roof issue last, since it was the easiest. Wolfe first made his way around the house looking it over as he walked around.
    Wolfe
    Wolfe

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Legal Guild Ace- Haiku Contest Participant- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Watch my house foo!!! Empty Re: Watch my house foo!!!

Post by Wolfe 8th July 2015, 6:40 pm

Rolling for Monster (would have done it on the post before, but wont let you on first post of a new thread.)

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Character Sheet: Wolfe Raijin
    Magic Sheet: Cursed Lightning Magic
    Pet: Loki

Watch my house foo!!! QO55HpX
    NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 8th July 2015, 6:40 pm

The member 'Wolfe' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Watch my house foo!!! NormalMonster
    Wolfe
    Wolfe

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Wolfe 8th July 2015, 7:42 pm

It didn't Take Wolfe long to come across the across the first of the issues amount the house. As he made his way through the house he turned to enter the room on his left and BAM! He was greeted with a wall of flies. They started buzzing around Wolfe, getting in his face and just flying from hereto there. They were quick, but luckily Wolfe had a quick fix for this. Wolfe just held out his hand and started to create arcs of electricity. He then focused more energy into this had and causing the arcs to shoot out even further. Luckily for him this was an easy fix, and the Flies were drawn to the arcs and within only a few minutes all the flies had been shocked and were dead on the floor. Wolfe was going to clean this up, but first he needed to find the stuff to clean up like a broom and dust pan.

Wolfe started making his way more around the house as he was looking to see what else he could find. The house wasn't that bad overall, just mostly the stuff that was on the job poster.

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 8th July 2015, 7:42 pm

The member 'Wolfe' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Watch my house foo!!! NormalMonster
    Wolfe
    Wolfe

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Wolfe 8th July 2015, 9:31 pm

As Wolfe made his way through more of the house he was once again and once again we we met in another room by another wall of flies Once again Wolfe wasted no time in raising his hand and once again creating arcs of electricity off of it. He then again made them erupt causing the flies to be attracted to the light. It only took a few seconds but the flies were once again dead on the floor. Wolfe walked away from the pile and entered the next room on the left. it was the kitchen. He went straight for the large pantry and found a broom and dust pan.

Wolfe took them and went back the two piles of flies and cleaned them up. He then made his way back to the kitchen and dumped the dead flies into the trash can. Hopefully he wouldn't run into any more flies. Wolfe decided to work on the roof and knock that out. if he was lucky, maybe he wouldn't even see the dog at all. Wolfe made his way to the roof and began fixing it. Over the next few days Wolfe continued to fix the roof till it was done. Oddly enough Wolfe never saw the dog. The next day the an came home and talked over everything with Wolfe. After he paid Wolfe, he was about to leave when he took notice of something he had never seen in the house before. The man saw Wolfe looking at the object and explained that it was Fulgurite. It was basically frozen Lightning. At this Wolfe's interest was peaked. The man explained how it was made when a Lightning bolt hit the ground in a sandy area like a desert, and it caused the sand to fuse with the lightning and causes it to "freeze". Wolfe couldn't take his eyes off of it. the man saw how much Wolfe was taken by it that he gave Wolfe another slightly smaller piece of it as a bonus for a good job.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Character Sheet: Wolfe Raijin
    Magic Sheet: Cursed Lightning Magic
    Pet: Loki

Watch my house foo!!! QO55HpX
    Hikachu
    Hikachu

Grand Duelist

Grand Duelist

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Rainbow- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Destiny
    Position : None
    Guild : ɢᴀʀᴏᴜ ᴋɴɪɢʜᴛs
    Cosmic Coins : 6
    Experience : 212.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ❅ ᴀʀᴄᴛɪᴄ ɴᴇᴍᴇsɪs
    Second Skill: ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ
    Third Skill:

Post by Hikachu 9th July 2015, 4:05 am

Watch my house foo!!! YdROJZD

Watch my house foo!!! JhB4MAf

Profile | Magic | History | Vault

theme | battle theme

Current date/time is 28th April 2024, 6:09 am