Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Bully the Bully! [Job|Solo]

paarthurnax
    paarthurnax

Player 
    Lineage : Roger's Descent
    Position : None
    Guild : Eclipse Soul
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Azazel
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Demon Fist
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Bully the Bully! [Job|Solo] Empty Bully the Bully! [Job|Solo]

Post by paarthurnax 6th July 2015, 7:52 am

-"Argh... you can't be serious. You just can't be serious" -were the thoughts of a boy who was currently sitting on his assigned train seat, in which he was attempting to make himself comfortable, a quite difficult feat given that the train was completely crowded by people that were also traveling to Magnolia Town, the City of Festivals, home of Fairy Tail. It had not been long since Mizark had gone to the aforementioned location on a previous job, and now, there he was once again. This time, the request was different: someone was getting bullied, his life made impossible from the moment everything started. However, in Fiore, it was easy to stop being targeted by a bully, if one could afford it. You just needed someone that could... scare, the aggressor away and instigate him not to do anything like that ever again. This time, Mizark had embarked in an adventure that could get a little bit more intense than the previous one, since he did not know how would he react if the bully provoked him. His other side was not going to follow the condition of the payment unless he made a great effort in controlling himself.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Completed Jobs:

Mizark's Theme:

Battle Theme:
    paarthurnax
    paarthurnax

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Bully the Bully! [Job|Solo] Empty Re: Bully the Bully! [Job|Solo]

Post by paarthurnax 6th July 2015, 8:04 am

-Alright now. I guess the first one is get to where that child is, and then we'll see what happens afterwards. This job should be completed in a flash; I doubt it will take long for me to do it. -the boy muttered under his breath as he walked over the streets of Magnolia towards his destination. Once more, the maps were completely useless, so he went and began asking where the family in question lived, given that with the age of that boy, he would probably not be dealing with anyone older than eight or nine years. The jet-black haired teenager finally reached the park he had been indicated; it was different from the one he had been the previous time. There, he would meet with the client, and then they would talk about business. Right afterwards, he would go to teach that moron of a bully a lesson he would never forget. Mizark's blood boiled as he remembered the result that someone's actions while drunk with power. That boy was going to be brought down to Earth again. He would made sure of that...

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Completed Jobs:

Mizark's Theme:

Battle Theme:
    paarthurnax
    paarthurnax

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by paarthurnax 6th July 2015, 8:13 am

It did not take long for him to find the client in question. His eyes quickly hovered around the park, to find a boy with a black eye, revealing that he had been a victim of physical abuse. The Kiir could not help but to clench his fists out of pure anger, however, he would contain himself for the time being. As of that moment, he needed to be business-like and stop letting feelings get in his way. He would make sure to accomplish the conditions of the job... although he could only hope that he'd be able to contain his darker self from coming out to the light. Mizark approached the child, and looked at him with worried eyes.
    -Are you the one who asked us for help? -questioned the muscular teenager.

-W-Who are you...? -the child asked, a little taken aback.
    -My name is Mizark Kiir. I'm a wizard from Eclipse Soul. Now... will you explain to me what has happened to you lately? I want details about the bully. And, of course, I want to know where can I find him... To pay him a courtesy visit. If you know what I mean. -the Kiir stated.

Completed Jobs:

Mizark's Theme:

Battle Theme:
    paarthurnax
    paarthurnax

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by paarthurnax 6th July 2015, 8:37 am

The client in question began specifying everything revolving the target of the mission. Being on the same school as the bully helped a lot when it came down to observing his behavior, what he feared, and what he hated. Mizark was given a quite complete description of the person in question, and also a direction in order for him to drop by and say hello to the other youngster. Regardless, the teenager had already got everything that he needed for the client, so he stood up once more and went towards the city. However, once he could get out of the park, a few voices called for his client.
    -Oh, look what we have here! If it isn't our best friend, Ryo! -one of them said. The others laughed, and Mizark turned to see what was going on. There was a group of kids that were going near the children that had saved the money to get help. The teenager's fists clenched once more, but did not make a move, wanting to see what was going to happen.
    -L-Leave me alone!!! I'm sick and tired of you three!!! -Ryo, the Kiir's client, stated.
    -Oh, don't get so itchy. See, we wanted to go have ice cream; you invite, right? Right, awesome. Now give us a few jewels, we're a little hungry.
    -Or else... you know what happens.

The bullied did not say anything, but negated with a tilt of his head. One of them took an enraged expression and proceeded to attack him... and that was when Mizark cut in. Standing in the middle, he grabbed the aggressor by the forearm with a quick movement, and looked at him with his pitch-black eyes.
    -What do you think you're doing...?

Completed Jobs:

Mizark's Theme:

Battle Theme:
    paarthurnax
    paarthurnax

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by paarthurnax 6th July 2015, 9:00 am

The bully got a little nervous at that point, but did not react. Instead, he smiled with an cocky gesture that made Mizark want to smack him across the park, but he contained himself nonetheless. If one looked closely, an almost unnoticeable hue of red flashed for a second in his right eye.

-I don't know who you are, but you're getting in the way, freak face. Get out of here if you don't want me to...
    -I've asked you a question, kid. What do you think you're doing to this boy? -the Kiir asked the bully with a voice tone that had a dangerous taint to it. Still, the bully did not react, and instead kept insisting.
    -Get out of the way, you freaking dumbass! You have no right telling us what to do! -the other one stated as well, and both of them attempted to attack him. However, Mizark swiftly blocked those attacks by gripping both of the arms that were directed at his face with one hand. Then, his eyes took various flashes of red as a wicked, savage grin grew on his face.

-I don't think you understand in what situation you're currently in, binky boy. It would take me just a little pressure to snap your tiny, weak wrists into pieces and make sure that they never got to fix them.
    -What in the...? -one of them was scared to look at him directly in the eyes.
    -I will put this into terms even you can understand. Right now, you're going off with a mild warning, but know this. Do this once again, and I will come back, hunt you down and then use the dead limbs I'll rip from your bodies to choke the life out of your loved ones and make sure that they will beg for mercy until they are so broken that they can't even talk back when I tell them that you were the ones to bring that upon them. It will be incredibly funny... don't you want to play my game? -the vicious, other side of Mizark generated by the Onisatsuken Magic. His smile, savage and bloodthirsty, did prove that he was not lying... It worked as a charm, though. The two children went away, running and crying as strong as their lungs allowed them to.

Completed Jobs:

Mizark's Theme:

Battle Theme:
    paarthurnax
    paarthurnax

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by paarthurnax 6th July 2015, 9:09 am

Once the bullies were gone, the other child backed off, scared. Mizark moved a hand toward his forehead, as if he was in great pain. Luckily for him, his other personality slowly subsided until it was back in control once again. For a moment there he had let the sickening feeling against those two bullies get the best out of him, but that would not happen again.
    -Are you alright? -the teenager asked, concerned about the child. However, he was being looked at with an incredibly terrified expression. His client backed off, unsure of what to think. The Kiir had seemed so gentle when he had met him... what in the world was even going on?

-S-Sorry, I should have controlled myself a little better... it's a magic problem, but don't worry. Everything is fine now. -still, the kid was not so sure, so he just handed out the money reward and went home, although on the path he did let a sigh of relief and a small smile. Having seen those two crying away must've been priceless for someone who's fell victim to them many times, Mizark thought. With that in mind, he headed toward the train station. It was time to get back to training.

[MISSION ACCOMPLISHED]

Completed Jobs:

Mizark's Theme:

Battle Theme:

Current date/time is 22nd October 2024, 7:09 pm