Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

"I'm kinda new here..."

Hiporactivo
    Hiporactivo

Player 
    Lineage : Spirit Link
    Position : None
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Unknown
    Experience : 137.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Shadow Caster
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Public "I'm kinda new here..."

Post by Hiporactivo 21st June 2015, 1:08 pm

So, you came to me to want something.
    As always, people have to seek me out.
    But, your case is something I'll gladly uphold.
    Everyone else's cases are meaningless to me.
    Regardless, I shall help you.
    Tyranny is rising in this world.
    Or at least, that's what I'm observing.
    Others just like you can stop it.
    To end this tyranny once and for all,
    Head to a guild. If you don't know which one, I just provided you with the name of one.

S-A-B-E-R-T-O-O-T-H

Then, Marcus woke up from under a tree. He looked around and saw a vast plane. Not another human being in sight. Just grass for miles. Marcus wondered where he was and what happened before he woke up under that tree. All he could remember was his name and this passage that a mysterious voice told him in his sleep.
    "Sabertooth? I guess that's where I'll go."
    Marcus, not knowing where Sabertooth is, started walking away from the tree. From that moment onward, his body went on autopilot. Anyone he came across, he didn't speak to. Anyone who asked him something, he didn't respond. Anyone he encountered, he didn't remember. His body just took over and started walking it's own path.
    Soon, Marcus encountered a path that led to a small tavern. He finally gained control of his own body and walked up to it. He opened the door and walked in. He saw some people there, drinking at the bar. They looked pretty intimidating, however, Marcus didn't feel intimidated and ignored them. He walked up to the bar and saw a female bartender. She smiled at him, however, he didn't return the smile.
    "Hello, sir. How are you?"
    Marcus didn't answer. The bartender, still smiling, regarded him again.
    "What brings you here today?"
    Silence. The smile on the bartender's face turned into a frown. Then Marcus sighed.
    "I'm looking for a guild called Sabertooth. I don't know how I got here, but can you tell me where I am?"
    The bartender smiled again.
    "Well, this is Sabertooth."
    "Really?"
    Marcus looked around in disbelief. He was not pleased with what he's seeing.
    "Don't you think it's a bit small for a guild?"
    The bartender giggled.
    "That's because this isn't actually the guild."
    Marcus, unamused, stared at the bartender.
    "If that was a joke, I don't get it."
    The bartender frowned again.
    "How many emotions do you have, anyway?"
    Marcus stayed silent. The bartender returned back to her smile and came out from behind the stand.
    "Anyway, if you're looking for Sabertooth, it's right this way."
    Marcus followed the bartender to the back and through a door. The room they entered was even smaller then the bar.
    "Wow, an even smaller room. So this is Sabertooth."
    The bartender, now annoyed, gave a menacing look to Marcus.
    "Not the room, you idiot!"
    Then she pointed to a lacrima in the room.
    "Touch it and it will take you to Sabertooth."
    Marcus looked at the bartender, then to the lacrima, then back to the bartender.
    "All right then."
    Marcus walked up to the lacrima and put his index finger on it. A few moments passed when it didn't activate and he looked back at the bartender.
    "Nothing ha-"
    Before Marcus could finish his sentence, he was engulfed by a light and was transported to a different location.
    The light that came from the lacrima was really bright, but luckily, Marcus wasn't looking at it. He was now on the floor rubbing his eyes and disoriented. Once he was done, he stood up and blinked a few times. He realized that there were clouds around him and was curious as to why. He walked to the edge of the floor and looked down. All he could see was more clouds and a very, very, very distant land mass. He slowly backed away and tried to hug the ground. One of Marcus' fears is heights.
    "Dammit! Why'd I have to be sent up here? The hell is this place and why is it so high up? I hate heights. I hate height, I hate heights, I hate heights. Someone help!"

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Character Sheet: Marcus Tavares

Marcus' Magic: Shadow Caster
    Godlike Frederik
    Godlike Frederik
    The Forsaken

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- 11 Sinner- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Apex of Darkness
    Guild : Errings Rising
    Experience : 258,417

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Plague Craft
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Public Re: "I'm kinda new here..."

Post by Godlike Frederik 23rd June 2015, 1:58 pm

'For the love of...'

Standing just a meter or two away from the Teleportation Platform, was an ominous looking presence. That even though he was completely concealed by his own clothes, made it abundantly clear he was staring directly at the stranger who just arrived. This mysterious looking man was none other then Lord Frederick. Former dark mage and now a high classed member of the guild Sabertooth, and above all wasn't known for his easy going attitude. 

And it just so happens that he had walked out the guild hall to get some peace and quiet. So one could only imagine the agitation that grew inside of him as that very serenity got disturbed by a rather loud member. 

'Really... at Fairy Tail one would get more peace then here sometimes.' he thought to himself.

'You are at the Sabertooth guild hall!' Frederick eventually responded 'Now will you stop screaming like some newborn pup!'

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Hiporactivo
    Hiporactivo

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Hiporactivo 23rd June 2015, 2:21 pm

Marcus looked up at the figure who was now speaking to him. Hearing this figure say that this was the guild hall made him feel a little uneasy, but he was happy that someone was here to help him. Marcus slowly got into a crouching position, not taking his hands off the ground. He looked up to the figure again.
    "Sorry, but it's not my fault that I was born with the fear of heights."
    Marcus looked back over his shoulder to the edge of the platform. He shuddered and looked back to the guild member that encountered him.
    "Anyway, can you take me inside a building or something. I feel uneasy out here and I'm kinda new here, so I don't really know much."
    Marcus hoped that this member would be kind enough to take him some place where he could ask some questions about Sabertooth and get some answers. At this point, he had many questions to ask.

Godlike Frederik
    Godlike Frederik
    The Forsaken

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- 11 Sinner- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Apex of Darkness
    Guild : Errings Rising
    Experience : 258,417

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Plague Craft
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Godlike Frederik 24th June 2015, 3:54 am

'Don't be absurd' responded Frederick rudely 'What do you think I am? A tour guide?! No, if you want to join just walk up to the large main building behind me. There is probably someone in there foolish enough to help you...'

With that Frederick walked passed the guy, pretty much shoving him aside as he already decided to use the teleportation platform to go down. Hoping that he would get some well earned peace in the rundown excuse for a tavern.

'Just don't bother me again...'

And with that as his last words, the teleportation mechanism took hold of his being. And transported him down to the desert. Leaving the stranger with nothing more then an empty platform, that still steamed from the from the freshly transported man.

Hiporactivo
    Hiporactivo

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Hiporactivo 24th June 2015, 8:24 am

Marcus watched the man that confronted him walk off into the teleportation lacrima that he himself came through. Marcus smiled once he went through.
    "I'm starting to like this guild. Despite the fact that the guild hall is in the sky and I'm freaking out about it right now, I can tell that the members here must be strong. Now, lemme make my way to that building he was talking about."
    Marcus then crawled to the building that the man was in front of. It took a while since Marcus wouldn't take his hands off the ground for a second until he reached the building. Once he reached it, he stood up, finally calming down, and entered. He was surprised to find that the interior was huge. Of course, he would've assumed that if he had a good look at the exterior of the building.
    "Now, let's look for someone who can tell me about this place."

Current date/time is 28th April 2024, 3:33 am