Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Deliver My Letter! || Private - Alex ||

Alex
    Alex

Crazed Violence

Crazed Violence

Quality Badge Level 1- Dragon Slayer- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Cursed Seal
    Position : None
    Guild : Eclipse Soul
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 50

Character Sheet
    First Skill: BADlands
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Deliver My Letter! || Private - Alex || Empty Deliver My Letter! || Private - Alex ||

Post by Alex 19th June 2015, 1:33 pm

Job Description:

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Alex
    Alex

Crazed Violence

Crazed Violence

Quality Badge Level 1- Dragon Slayer- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Cursed Seal
    Position : None
    Guild : Eclipse Soul
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 50

Character Sheet
    First Skill: BADlands
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Deliver My Letter! || Private - Alex || Empty Re: Deliver My Letter! || Private - Alex ||

Post by Alex 18th July 2015, 1:04 pm

Pulling the crisp white envelope from his pocket, the male scanned his darkened gaze over the writing. Just looking at the hand-writing had frustration boiling in his gut, why did he have to do this? It was a rhetorical question of course and the male almost wished that it wasn't so someone else could answer it. With a heave of air, he folded the envelope before shoving it back into his pants pocket and swiveling his gaze towards the building to his left. The entrance was already swarming with people of both genders, the amount of screaming that echoed through his ears made him sick and so did just looking at the mass of bodies attempting to push and shove their way into the already jam packed building.

When his gaze brushed over the guards that attempted to halt the flow of moving people, he almost pitied them but he shook that unwanted feeling away and began to approach the side of the building. He didn't have much time to get to the roof and deliver the letter but he didn't care, he'd take this at his own pace and with a huff, Alex gripped the metal fence that blocked his path in the alleyway he entered and quickly pushed himself over it, his steady form landing with a muted 'thud. Once he straightened himself again, the blonde pressed forward, going around the side of the building and lord behold, he guessed correctly. There, laying against the wall, was a conveniently placed ladder. With a slight smirk, he quickly climbed up it and on to the roof. He was a bit surprised people around here didn't take better care of ways for obsessed fans to enter in some odd way or another. But, people were idiotic in this day and age, it was sad really and it completely pissed Alex off 90 percent of his life because it constantly put him into jeopardy.

Groaning, Alex pulled the crisp, folded envelop from his pocket, one blonde brow raising as he scanned over the name. Cheesy.. It was a bland thought, but it was the only thing Alex could think of reading the small note beneath the name. I hope you read this because I never see you anymore. It was cheesy to him at least. Shaking his head, he redirected his pastel green gaze towards the ground beneath him, a window placed conveniently at his feet. Lifting a foot, he slammed his foot down onto the glass, almost surprised that it only shuddered at the force before swinging open, giving him entrance to the building beneath him.

Crouching down, Alex climbed through the small window before allowing himself to fall, a light breath of air leaving his lungs. All he had to do now was to find the room this.. Celebrity was in. Straightening himself, his gaze swiveled around the hall, find no doors with that cliché golden star sticker so he pushed forward, green orbs flickering from door to door before he finally came across one. Not bothering to check if anyone was in, he grasped the cold doorknob, twisted it and pushed the door open, an empty changing room meeting his gaze. The name brightly shown on the wall, flashing lights immediately causing Alex's reaction to be an annoyed snarl. The name though matched the one on the envelop which was in his current grasp. The cool paper burned his hand it seemed and he immediately approached the first desk he saw, slamming the envelope down onto it before turning and leaving the room. He would've left the way he came, but seeing as it was a window on the roof, he found it to be a bit impossible.

When he glanced up at the ceiling, a bright flashing green caught his gaze and he almost felt stupid for a moment when the obvious sign that read 'Exit' came across his gaze. Of course there would've been some kind of back entrance and exit. So with a tired heave of air he simply left through the door, climbed over the metal fence again and left. Simple, easy, quick. It was so frustrating for him. He didn't want to do this, it was a pure waste of energy.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Current date/time is 27th April 2024, 11:30 pm