Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

My Character

SpiriTheBass
    SpiriTheBass

Player 
    Lineage : Aspect Of Neptune
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

My Character Empty My Character

Post by SpiriTheBass 27th April 2015, 1:09 pm

Name: Sol Dusk
    Birthday: May 1st
    Special Characteristics: Has a scar on his right eye and an x shaped scar on his chest. He is also missing his right arm from the elbow down which has been replaced with a working metal prosthetic.

Personality: Sol is an adventurous person. He likes to explore and go on quests (the more dangerous the better). He is normally cool, calm, and collected but can become enraged easily. Once he gets going in fight there is no stopping him. Sol loves his friends and while he can stand being insulted, if his friends are attacked he will not hesitate. Sol is willing to put his life on the line for those that he cares about. Sol is also willing to protect complete and total strangers without being asked. Sol has one of the biggest appetites ever. One meal for him is equivalent to a full lunch and dinner. Sol is confident in himself and his abilities and he can at times be prideful. He will never back down from a challenge no matter how ridiculous or serious it may be. His dream is to become a great wizard and to fight with the best of the best. Out of battle Sol is calm and rather laid back. When not fighting he will often wonder around not looking for anything in particular. Sol also likes to spend time at taverns to relax. While at a Tavern Sol will listen for any interesting stories and often goes on trips based off of what he hears at the Tavern. He is kind, intelligent, and rather humble. He is however truthful to a fault. He is straightforward and is often blunt with what he says. He is not afraid to express how he feels. He keeps a journal to record his adventures and he writes in it daily. Sol hates vehicles. He will always opt to walk over taking a train (or other vehicle) to reach a place. Unless it is absolutely necessary to Sol will always avoid taking a vehicle anywhere. In battle Sol is a completely different person. His eyes begin to change and his personality becomes much more serious. Depending on the situation at hand Sol will either jump into battle with a smile on his face or one of complete and utter focus. Sol enjoys a good fight however he will become serious should the moment call for it. In battle Sol is fast and fierce often trying to overwhelm and overpower his opponents. Even if it appears that he is bound to loose the fight he will not stop till it is over and even if it is almost a guarantee that he will win Sol will not let up. Sol can at times become lost in the fight. He lets loose, holding nothing back. At times he seems to let the animal inside take over. Sol will never take advantage of an opponent that has been weakened prior to facing him. Sol however is not above fighting dirty (although there is a limit as to how far he will go). Sol fights to win and not to kill. He is willing to kill monsters, demons, and dragons if it is necessary however he will never resort to taking a human life no matter the situation.

exploring (Sol loves to go on adventures to see new things), fighting (Sol revels in the chance to test his strength against others), training (Sol wishes to become stronger and so he trains everyday), eating (eating is one of Sol's favorite pastimes), the colors gold and purple (these are simply his favorite colors and they can be seen on his clothes, face, and hair), and fishing (fishing has two purposes, it is relaxing and it provides a source of food).

Dislikes:
    vehicles (Sol gets motion sick while on any vehicle), bullies (Sol cannot stand to see others picked on or hurt), and vegetables (vegetables make Sol sick).

Fears:
    Riding in vehicles- Since Sol gets motion sick he fears being anywhere near vehicles.
    Vegetables- He dislikes eating them and he will run away if someone tries to force him to eat them.
    His own weakness- Sol fears that he is too week to protect people especially those that he cares about. This fear is what drives him to become stronger.

Motivations:
    Justice: Sol is motivated by a strong sense of justice. He will not hesitate to do what he thinks is right.
    Adventure: Sol wants to go on grand adventures.
    Pride: Sol wants to be as strong as the best of the best.

Height: 6'2"
    Weight: 140
    Hair: Long spiky and gold with purple highlights.
    Skin Tone: Light
    Eyes: purple(idle) gold(combat)
    Appearance: Wears an black open collared jacket with gold trimmings and a sun with a crescent moon as his symbol, grey cargo pants, and black shoes. His hair is spiky and gold colored and it goes past his ears. It is swept back and never gets in his face. He has a scar starting at the top of his right eye and ending below it (he can still see out of this eye). Sol is also missing his right arm from the elbow down. It has been replaced with fully functioning metal prosthetic (capable of withstanding magic) that has clawed fingers. Sol also possesses a large x shaped scar across his chest.

Guild: Guildless

Last edited by SpiriTheBass on 1st May 2015, 12:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Rosetta Crawford
    Rosetta Crawford

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Villain- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Embodiment of the 13th
    Guild : Blue Pegasus
    Mentor : Sky Emperor Shangdi
    Experience : 367,824.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ten No Kichi
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

My Character Empty Re: My Character

Post by Rosetta Crawford 1st May 2015, 12:30 pm

So you are missing your motivations. You require at least three

_____________________________________________________________________________________

My Character Zack2_by_gramcrackers-d8ker96

My Character Zack_by_ravenart5-d8j23c0

My Character Zackrose_zpse9a22d85
    Current missions(4/6):  get the squid A, King of Fighters(S), Village Protection(A), Repair the House(D)
    SpiriTheBass
    SpiriTheBass

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by SpiriTheBass 1st May 2015, 12:41 pm

Do I edit and re-post.
    Rosetta Crawford
    Rosetta Crawford

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Villain- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Rosetta Crawford 1st May 2015, 12:51 pm

Just edit your post and post in here that you've made the edits.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Current missions(4/6):  get the squid A, King of Fighters(S), Village Protection(A), Repair the House(D)
    SpiriTheBass
    SpiriTheBass

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by SpiriTheBass 1st May 2015, 1:00 pm

Done
    Rosetta Crawford
    Rosetta Crawford

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Rosetta Crawford 1st May 2015, 1:42 pm

Approved

Current date/time is 29th April 2024, 8:39 am