Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

My Character

AbsorbMagicShade2
    AbsorbMagicShade2

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Guild : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : None
    Experience : 0

Completed My Character

Post by AbsorbMagicShade2 30th November 2015, 1:16 pm

Name: Alia (Preferbly called Shade)

Birthday: 2-13

Sexuality: Bisexual

Special Characteristics: Shade has a scar on her right eye and a tatto of the letter L on her left shoulder.

Personality: Outside of battle, Shade is quite a loner. Being a guild-free mage is a lot on her, making her seem depressed, however she can still be quite kind. She is very harsh to people she had just meant, and rarely smiles. Shade is active, and hates sitting down and being inside. She dislikes being near a lot of people. She is also very patentient, yet hates people doing unnecesairy things. Shade is known to completly ignore strangers, and rarely ever talks to other people. Despite her age, she can be very cunning and wise. Shade is very calm in almost every situation. She is cooperative, willing to do any (good) plans. She is very dedicated, and almost every time finished the job. Despite her looks, when she is around friends she is quite energetic. She is gracious, and used to dance as a child. She is not very forgiving, and is known to hold a grudge. She is a perfectionest and hates anything messy, so she spends plenty of her time cleaning. Shade is not very respectful to those above her outside of battle.

During a battle as a leader, she is very tactiful, making a brilliant plan. She is hardworking and herioc, always trying to make sure her friends are never hurt and always in perfect health. She is very focused on her comrades and the battle, making her very useful. She is fair, and makes sure nobody gets to little work or to much work. She is confident, and always knows that they will win by some miracile or another. She is daring, and sometimes doesn't even think before heading in, which is unlike her nature. She is very graceful, (well, most of the time) and soemtimes make people go into awe as they watch her battle. She is considerate and listens to everyones ideas. She is very caring, always helping in some way or another for her comrades. However when Shade is not the leader, she is very loyal and will never disobey her leader unless she thinks this action would harm a comrade or is to cruel. She is open and tells everyone her ideas. Shade is quite respectful, always listening those above her. She is very serious, and is never in the mood for a joke to 'help' the battle and things like that. She is quite trusting, which is a disadvantage but also an advantage at the same time. She is upright, willing to say whatever she thinks is wrong. She is independent when she is fighting another persons battle. She is very hurried, as though someone wants her to complete a mission in record time. Despite her looks when battling, she gets all 'fired up' and enjoys it as though the battle was a game. She is not fearful, for she is almost always confident in the leader and would step in if the leader couldn't handle it. She is faithful to her comrades and would sacrifice her life for any of her friends.

⦁ Shade likes battleing, always feeling a rush she doesn't get by training, ect.
    ⦁ She also likes cleaning despite her personaility, it makes her happy for some reason.
    ⦁ Shade finally likes scaring people, always laughing at that, which makes her day.
    Dislikes:
    ⦁ Shade dislikes dirty rooms
    ⦁ Shade dislikes people getting in her way.
    ⦁ She dislikes doing gymnastics despite being flexible.
    Motivations:
    ⦁ The fact that she has no parents
    ⦁ She also has a missing friend and wants to grow strong to get this friend back
    ⦁ Her last motivation is the fact that she is/was weak
    Fears:
    ⦁ Heights
    ⦁ Being tied in rope
    ⦁ Dark rooms
    Height: 5'4
    Weight: 145 lbs
    Hair: Platinum, her hair long and falling off her shoulders, always covering her face
    Eyes: Light blue
    Skin Tone: Light
    Appearance: Shade wears a cape and under the cap she has skinny jeans and a short shirt right above her belly button. She looks quite lithe, but is very fast.
    Inspirational Quote
    Inspirational Quote

The Broken Elementalist

The Broken Elementalist

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Guild Master- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Power of Apocalypse
    Cosmic Coins : 1
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : -

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Completed Re: My Character

Post by Inspirational Quote 15th December 2015, 7:21 pm

For the most part there is nothing wrong with your app. I would however like it if your last motivation was changed up just a bit as it seems a little like a repeat of the second motivation. My apologies for any trouble caused.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Xp:000
    Jobs Completed
    D rank:0
    C rank:0
    B rank:0
    A rank:0
    S rank:0
    AbsorbMagicShade2
    AbsorbMagicShade2

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : None