Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Cat on the Loose (job)

Godlike Frederik
    Godlike Frederik
    The Forsaken

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- 11 Sinner- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Apex of Darkness
    Position : None
    Guild : Errings Rising
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 258,417

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Plague Craft
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Cat on the Loose (job) Empty Cat on the Loose (job)

Post by Godlike Frederik 8th November 2012, 5:57 am

Frederick walked down the street in beanstalk village looking for a tavern. He just finished a job in the spooky forest and decided to meet up with Gunner in Beanstalk Village to get drink. 'Now where the hell is he' said Frederick to himself.
    At some point Frederick found the tavern and entered. He looked around and saw that Gunner wasn't there yet, so Frederick sat down at a table in the back and ordered a beer.
    Gunner Von Grave
    Gunner Von Grave

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Arm Of Destiny
    Guild : None
    Mentor : None
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Cat on the Loose (job) Empty Re: Cat on the Loose (job)

Post by Gunner Von Grave 8th November 2012, 6:06 am

Gunner had already arrived in Beanstalk village a long time ago. He had only forgotten in which tavern he was supposed to meet up with Frederik. So he decided to enter every tavern there was... this put him in the center of several bar fights due to indescression and disagreement.
    -Praise the lord- Gunner thought as he saw frederik entering the next tavern he was going to check. By this point, his usual outfit tattered and in shred from the fights. Taking a last look in the glass window, he staightened his jacket and entered the tavern, looked for Frederik and silently smiling sat down beside the dark mage.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

If you want to survive, stay away from danger...and so...you should stay away from me.

Cat on the Loose (job) Gungra13
    Missions: D - 4. C - 0. B - 0. A - 0. S - 0. H - 0.
    Soleice-kun
    Soleice-kun

Elemental Avatar

Elemental Avatar

Moderator- VIP- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- God Slayer- A-Rank- Veteran Level 1- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Armored Beast
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Mentor : Cynthia Eidolon

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Heaven Godslayer
    Second Skill: Ice-Make
    Third Skill:

Post by Soleice-kun 8th November 2012, 6:13 am

Hirana had only arrived at the village for ten minutes and she had already picked a fight with some local bullies. She blasted them through the doors of a random tavern and stepped inside the building.

"Had enough? Maybe that'll teach you never to mess with people who are less fortunate." Hirana yelled.

"Why you puny little girl, I outta show you a lesson!" yelled the leader of the triad.

A moment later, he crashed through five taverns and landed outside the village. Hirana looked around, she was satisfied. As she was about to step out of the tavern, she spotted a cat. She gently scooped him up and gave it some food, then let it go.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Cat on the Loose (job) Jasper11

Minato's Battle Theme
    Spoiler:

Minato's Character Theme
    Spoiler:

Eternum's Battle Theme
    Spoiler:

Eternum's Main Guild Theme
    Spoiler:
    Godlike Frederik
    Godlike Frederik
    The Forsaken

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- 11 Sinner- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Godlike Frederik 8th November 2012, 6:20 am

Frederick just sat there silently drinking his beer with Gunner, until suddenly a man flew straight through the tavern door. Frederick looked up with a surprised look on his face at the hole in the wall that was once the door. Only to see a girl stepping inside.

"Had enough? Maybe that'll teach you never to mess with people who are less fortunate." the girl yelled

"Why you puny little girl, I outta show you a lesson!" yelled the leader of the triad.

The girl smashed the guy again and he flew through the other wall and disappeared. Frederick pulled his hood over his head to cover his face. 'just my luck it's that light mage again' he thought. 'this could get interesting'
    Gunner Von Grave
    Gunner Von Grave

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Gunner Von Grave 8th November 2012, 4:19 pm

Gunner sat there amused by the girl that had appeared on the scene. -Now that's the right attitude- he thought. Seeing how Frederik pulled his hood over his head, Gunner relized there must have been a connection between Frederik and the girl. "So... She a old aquaintance or someething?" asked Gunner and slightly nudged Frederik with his elbow.
    Suddenly one of the bullies that the girl was managing with ease flew through the tavernwall... Gunner sat there wide-eyed and with a wide open jaw. "Amazing!" he praised the new arrival "Ok everyone, next round's on me! And you, girl, come here!"-Now that's the right attitude-

If you want to survive, stay away from danger...and so...you should stay away from me.

Soleice-kun
    Soleice-kun

Elemental Avatar

Elemental Avatar

Moderator- VIP- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- God Slayer- A-Rank- Veteran Level 1- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Soleice-kun 8th November 2012, 7:34 pm

"Ok everyone, next round's on me! And you, girl, come here!"

Hirana thought about the offer, and decided that she needed a drink after all the thrashing. She slowly approached the table and sat down.

"Hello, I'm Hirana, nice to meet you ^.^" she said.

She looked at the appearance of the man, he seemed to be heavily equipped with weapons of some kind. His partner how ever was just wearing a simple purple cloak. Something wasn't right, she only knew one person who wore a purple cloak.

"Frederik."
    said Hirana.

Her eyes narrowed and slowly got up to leave the table.

Minato's Battle Theme
    Spoiler:

Minato's Character Theme
    Spoiler:

Eternum's Battle Theme
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:
    Godlike Frederik
    Godlike Frederik
    The Forsaken

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Godlike Frederik 9th November 2012, 2:04 am

'sit down, girl' said Frederick with a firm voice 'you were invited to sit here, so don't be rude'
    Frederick took a zip from his beer, thinking about the first time he met this girl and the confrontation they had. At last he finally stood up.

'I am going to get us some new drinks' he said and walked away.

Gunner Von Grave
    Gunner Von Grave

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Gunner Von Grave 9th November 2012, 2:17 am

"Well that was... unexpected of him" said Gunner "What's his problem? You two used to be a pair or something?" He became more and more curious by the minute, wondering what mysterious circumstances would make Frederik act so cold. As a precaution to keep the new girl from escaping the question, he put his case on her right side and sat down to her left.
    “Tell me please… I’m dying to know. Did he break your heart or you his? Or maybe… are you stalking him?”
    Gunner was planning to keep the questions going until she would finally give in. Then he remembered that he had forgotten the most common courtesy when meeting someone.
    “Sorry for being so intrusive. My name is Gunner Von Grave and I am a mage as well. What’s your name missi?”

Soleice-kun
    Soleice-kun

Elemental Avatar

Elemental Avatar

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Soleice-kun 9th November 2012, 2:23 am

"I'm Hirana and no we were not a pair. If anyone were to break anyone's heart, it would be me breaking his." retorted Hirana.

She then assaulted Gunner with questions such as:

"Where did you come from?"

"How did you meet Fred."

"What are you doing here."

She smirked as her questions overwhelmed Gunner, whom was not expected so many questions to be shot back at him. She thought to herself: "Thats what I thought." Hirana put her hands on the table and politely asked whether he would buy her a special drink.

Minato's Battle Theme
    Spoiler:

Minato's Character Theme
    Spoiler:

Eternum's Battle Theme
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:
    Godlike Frederik
    Godlike Frederik
    The Forsaken

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Godlike Frederik 9th November 2012, 2:35 am

Frederick just ordered the drinks from an angry barkeeper and walked back to the table 'she really trashed the place' he thought. When he returned to the table Hirana was firing all kind of questions towards Gunner. As he saw Gunner overwhelmed face he couldn't help him self to laugh 'she is quite a hand full isn't she Gunner' he said

But quickly turned serious again 'but to answer one of you're questions, we were here for a drink. Now what are you doing here'

Gunner Von Grave
    Gunner Von Grave

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Gunner Von Grave 9th November 2012, 2:45 am

"Now, now Freddy... stay calm" Gunner tried to ease the tension that was building up between Hirana and Frederik and he was still curious...
    “I can only answer one of your questions. Fred and I met at a tavern much like you and I right now. We did a couple missions together and we kind of got along pretty well. As to my past…” he paused for a moment, smiling faintly “I’d rather not talk about it…”
    He then turned to both Frederik and Hirana “Anyways, what’s the deal with you two? A dark mage and a legal mage… a bit unusual” and he looked questioningly at the two. "And no Hirana... I can't pay you a drink... I'm flat out broke"

Soleice-kun
    Soleice-kun

Elemental Avatar

Elemental Avatar

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Soleice-kun 9th November 2012, 2:51 am

"I'm here for the Cat on the loose job." explained Hirana.

A small tabby cat circled around her feet. Hirana picked it up and petted it with gentle care. She inspected the cat and matched it up with the one on the job description.

"I believe I just completed it." Hirana said with a smirk on her face. "If you will excuse me, i'll be returning the cat now. Goodbye Gunner and....... Frederik."

She walked away from the table and began to exit the tavern. She realized that she had forgotten something, she quickly rushed back and took the drink on the table, then began to exit.

Minato's Battle Theme
    Spoiler:

Minato's Character Theme
    Spoiler:

Eternum's Battle Theme
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:
    Godlike Frederik
    Godlike Frederik
    The Forsaken

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Godlike Frederik 9th November 2012, 3:02 am

watching Hirana walking out the tavern Frederick suddenly realized what Gunner said 'wait you're broke?!.. you just did a job!! and why the hell did you gave a round for the entire tavern who is paying for all the drinks then?'

'yeah and who of you is going to pay for the damage done to my tavern' said a voice behind Frederick. As he turned around there was an angry barkeeper looking at them. Frederick started to laugh nervously 'well good sire, I can explain all this.. there was a little girl just sitting here' The barkeeper put up his hand waiting for Frederick to pay money. 'fine then how much' '15.000 jewels'
    Frederick almost shed tears as he paid the money to the barkeeper and turned to Gunner.

'Let's find Hirana, she is going to pay me back!'

Gunner Von Grave
    Gunner Von Grave

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Gunner Von Grave 9th November 2012, 3:12 am

Before Frederik even finished his last sentence, Gunner was already out the door, chasing after the mysterious new girls, Hirana. It wasn’t fascination, but more curiosity about the relationship between Fredderik and her that made him act as he did… and curiosity about the job… no one would just look for a cat if there wasn’t a hefty price…
    Just after a while of running he saw Hirana in the distance and tried to get her to stop by yelling… to no avail. As a last resort to stop the girl, Gunner took his case by the chain swung around a few times and flung the case in Hirana’s direction. The case landed with a loud crash right in front of Hirana and left a small crater where it landed.
    “Wait just a moment *pant* What *pant* is *pant* the relationship *pant* between you *pant* and Frederik…” Gunner asked, out of breath as he caught up to the girl.

Soleice-kun
    Soleice-kun

Elemental Avatar

Elemental Avatar

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Soleice-kun 9th November 2012, 3:16 am

"Ew... we don't have a relationship going on. Oh oh... thats what you meant, ah.... its simple. Hes a dark mage and I'm a legal mage." said Hirana.

She flipped a bag of jewels to Gunner.

"Here, go buy yourself a drink pretty boy." Hirana said amused.

She picked up his case, and gave it back to him. She then continued walking towards her destination.

"Come on kitty! I'll give you nibbles when we get back to your mama." Hirana said with a smile.

She glanced back at Gunner and winked.

Minato's Battle Theme
    Spoiler:

Minato's Character Theme
    Spoiler:

Eternum's Battle Theme
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:
    Godlike Frederik
    Godlike Frederik
    The Forsaken

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Godlike Frederik 9th November 2012, 3:27 am

Frederick also approached the scene and appeared before Hirana, he had put up a smile on his face and reached his hand out for the kitty 'now now miss, it isn't very nice to let someone else pay for the damage that you caused. So why won't you give me the little kitty then. And we can all go our way'

As Frederick tried to grab the cat out of Hirana's arms the little critter wriggled his way out and ran off! He looked at the cat running of into the busy city 'crap, Gunner quickly we have to go after it'

Gunner Von Grave
    Gunner Von Grave

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Gunner Von Grave 9th November 2012, 3:42 am

“Well miss, I guess this is good bye for now” shouted Gunner back at Hirana as he ran off after the cat. The city was very busy at this time and the streets were packed. “There is no way we will ever find that cat here!” he complained. He strode through the alleys and streets as swiftly as possible and to his advantage he came past a pet store.
    “Welcome” said the shop owner when Gunner entered “How can I help you?”
    “I need something that attracts cats like a magnet”
    “Ah… We’ve got just the thing” and the shop owner disappeared into a back room for a while. He came back with what looked like an intricate rattle. Leaving some change on the counter Gunner grabbed the rattle out of the owner’s hands and ran out into the city again.
    “Fred! Freddy! I... come over here!”

Soleice-kun
    Soleice-kun

Elemental Avatar

Elemental Avatar

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Soleice-kun 9th November 2012, 5:32 am

Hirana laughed as they ran off after the cat. In fact, they had fallen for her illusion trick. She had changed the light that entered their eyes so that they saw the cat run off in the opposite way from where it really ran. Hirana approached the tree and scooped up the kitten. As she walked past the pet store, she saw Frederik and Gunner purchase a huge magnet of some kind. She quickly walked past them and approached the house of the owner of the cat. She rang the doorbell.

"Hello, I'm Hirana and i've found your lost cat ^.^" she said.

"Oh hello young'un. Thank you for finding my cat! Here is your reward." said the lady.

The lady gave Hirana 27000 Jewels. Hirana thanked her as she walked away. On her way back, she witnessed Gunner and Frederik trying to use their magnet but to no avail. She decided to give the two hard-working nutjobs a break. She split the Jewels into three-parts and tossed 9000 Jewels to both Frederik and Gunner. She then smirked, winked, and walked back towards Sabertooth guild.

Minato's Battle Theme
    Spoiler:

Minato's Character Theme
    Spoiler:

Eternum's Battle Theme
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:
    NightDrivenEn7
    NightDrivenEn7

Administrator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Veteran Level 3- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Shadows of Anarchy
    Experience : 200

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Requip: Four elements.
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NightDrivenEn7 9th November 2012, 7:32 am

Soleaice's posts do not match up to the partners at all. She doesn't even register them, rather she just continues on. A sign of bad flow as Gunner was about to try and steal the mission away from her.

Second, WHAT THE HELL? ONLY THE END OF THIS THING IS DEDICATED TO THE MISSION? AND NO ONE EVEN STARTED IT!? It started like a random casual RP over a job. No one went and talked to the woman, no one actually went looking for the cat, Sole found the cat OFF THE BAT and didn't even say a damn thing about it till she got into the bloody bar and met yet ANOTHER cat as if it would just be in there like normal. WHAT THE HELL!?

This mission is no where near approved, for only -really- one person did the mission, and did the mission HORRIBLY!

"True Strength shall be shown, and the corruption of magic shall be broken."

Current EXP: 150

Informatio and Items:
    :

Jobs:
    :

Completed Missions:

Theme:
    :

Current date/time is 1st May 2024, 6:56 pm