Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Lord Frederik vs. Gunner Von Grave

Gunner Von Grave
    Gunner Von Grave

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Arm Of Destiny
    Position : None
    Guild : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : None
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Lord Frederik vs. Gunner Von Grave Empty Lord Frederik vs. Gunner Von Grave

Post by Gunner Von Grave 22nd October 2012, 2:18 am

As Gunner walked into the arena, he thought about what had happened before. On his second mission as a mage, he met a man around his own age; a mage from a Dark guild. Several days after they had completed the task the two had met up once more in a tavern. Somehow they agreed to a sparring match... Gunner still can’t remember why he agreed to it.
    The arena was a large empty field and Gunner was amazed about how well kept this place was... after all this was THE arena where many mage met to battle. He stood on one end of the vast field, waiting for his opponent.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

If you want to survive, stay away from danger...and so...you should stay away from me.

Lord Frederik vs. Gunner Von Grave Gungra13
    Missions: D - 4. C - 0. B - 0. A - 0. S - 0. H - 0.
    Godlike Frederik
    Godlike Frederik
    The Forsaken

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- 11 Sinner- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Apex of Darkness
    Guild : Errings Rising
    Experience : 258,417

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Plague Craft
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Lord Frederik vs. Gunner Von Grave Empty Re: Lord Frederik vs. Gunner Von Grave

Post by Godlike Frederik 22nd October 2012, 2:27 am

"funny how things could work out' thought Frederick as he entered the arena 'I thought I would never see this guy again, but quite an impressive mage really' Frederick remembered that Gunner's case could withstand a lot of damage. He walked down on to the large field, only to see Gunner standing on the other of it. 'It's getting intresting I guess'

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Gunner Von Grave
    Gunner Von Grave

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Gunner Von Grave 22nd October 2012, 2:33 am

Lord Frederic walked onto the field. “Are you ready my friend?!” shouted Gunner “I must warn you: I am not going to hold back!” A grin spread across Gunner’s face as he reached for his guns. Why was he feeling so good? Was it happiness, joy, anxiety? He didn’t know, but he knew one thing for certain: this was going to be a true match between two mage; a match not to be taken lightly.
    Pulling out his guns Gunner stood at the ready, but not moving from where he was... he was waiting for his opponent to make the first move. He had already seen one of Frederik’s spells and was wary of what might come at him.

If you want to survive, stay away from danger...and so...you should stay away from me.

Godlike Frederik
    Godlike Frederik
    The Forsaken

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- 11 Sinner- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Godlike Frederik 22nd October 2012, 2:41 am

“I must warn you: I am not going to hold back!” shouted Gunner as he pulled out his guns. Frederick pulled his hood back 'Well then Gunner, allow me to start' As Frederick spread his arm wide and shouted up in they air 'DARK VOID!' Creating dark holes in the sky to shoot down his dark pillars upon Gunner.
    NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 22nd October 2012, 2:41 am

The member 'Lord Frederik' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Damage Dice' :
    Lord Frederik vs. Gunner Von Grave Attack
    Gunner Von Grave
    Gunner Von Grave

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Gunner Von Grave 22nd October 2012, 2:46 am

When Gunner heard the word “dark” and “void” he knew what was coming at him, having already experienced it before. –I can’t afford to get by this thing- he thought. “Machine Gun!!!” shouted Gunner as he swung his case around and attempted to dodge the pillars.

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 22nd October 2012, 2:46 am

The member 'Gunner Von Grave' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Block Dice' :
    Lord Frederik vs. Gunner Von Grave Block
    Godlike Frederik
    Godlike Frederik
    The Forsaken

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Godlike Frederik 22nd October 2012, 2:55 am

As Frederick saw Gunner evading his Dark Void and heard the words ''Machine Gun!!!'' 'Tsk getting serious right from the start also huh, this is really getting interesting' he thought. Frederick backed away a little creating more distance between him and Gunner. Then opened his hand to assemble some dark magic in it

Gunner Von Grave
    Gunner Von Grave

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Gunner Von Grave 22nd October 2012, 3:01 am

Successfully evading the pillars, Gunner was relieved. –How the hell did I do that?!- he thought in astonishment. However with no time to waist and seeing Frederik building up magic, he acted as fast as possible. He ran towards his foe, aimed and held the trigger, sending a multitude of bullets flying through the air.

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 22nd October 2012, 3:01 am

'Damage Dice' :
    Godlike Frederik
    Godlike Frederik
    The Forsaken

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Godlike Frederik 22nd October 2012, 3:07 am

'Running right towards me he, this gonna be over... WHAT!' Frederick heard loud shots being fired. As quickly as he could he tried to move to the left to circle around gunner. Losing his concentration to hold his magic.
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 22nd October 2012, 3:07 am

'Block Dice' :
    Gunner Von Grave
    Gunner Von Grave

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Gunner Von Grave 22nd October 2012, 3:11 am

As gunner saw Frederic move around him he swung around quickly still holding the trigger. But he was standing now to steady his aim. Once again a hail of bullets was heading towards Frederik. –I can’t let him use his magic. Especially not that weird cage thing- he thought.

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 22nd October 2012, 3:11 am

'Damage Dice' :
    Godlike Frederik
    Godlike Frederik
    The Forsaken

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Godlike Frederik 22nd October 2012, 3:16 am

Again Frederick heard the sounds of a gun firing 'this guy doesn't waste any minute does he' he thought. 'Well let's try him to comprehend this' Frederick ran towards Gunner making a low slide manouver over the ground in hoping evade the upcoming bullets.
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 22nd October 2012, 3:16 am

'Block Dice' :
    Gunner Von Grave
    Gunner Von Grave

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Gunner Von Grave 22nd October 2012, 3:21 am

-Damn this guy is nimble- Gunner thought and stopped shooting to shout “YOU’RE A FRIGGIN MONKEY YA KNOW!!!” So instead of shooting now, he decided to get close and blast him from there. Running towards Frederic he got ready to shoot.

Godlike Frederik
    Godlike Frederik
    The Forsaken

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Godlike Frederik 22nd October 2012, 3:29 am

Frederick noticed that Gunner also started running towards him. 'This is it' thought Frederick. He dashed forward to reach Gunner. 'Can a monkey do this Gunner' he shouted. No closing in on each other he readied his hand. And reached for Gunners chest to use his Soul absorbing. 'Surrender you're soul to ME! Frederick grinned
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 22nd October 2012, 3:29 am

'Damage Dice' :
    Lord Frederik vs. Gunner Von Grave Miss
    Gunner Von Grave
    Gunner Von Grave

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Gunner Von Grave 22nd October 2012, 3:34 am

The two battling mage were closing in on each other rapidly. When Gunner saw Frederic reaching for him, he reacted instinctively and side stepped. “Hah! Now’s my turn!” and he pulled the mechanism that would release a disabling pulse that spread 20 meters in all directions. The skull on the case glowed and a high pitched buzzing was to be heard... then the pulse was released.

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 22nd October 2012, 3:34 am

'Damage Dice' :
    Lord Frederik vs. Gunner Von Grave Miss
    Godlike Frederik
    Godlike Frederik
    The Forsaken

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Godlike Frederik 22nd October 2012, 3:47 am

Gunner stepped aside and with Frederick's attack missed. As Frederick suddenly heard a shrieking high pitch he knew what was just fired 'If I'm getting hit by that I'm done for' he thought. As Frederick prepared him self for what to come he noticed that he was still standing. And able to move 'what happened' he though 'did it fail?' As he quickly moved back away he started to gather dark magic in his hand once again. Creating a small sphere in his hand
    Gunner Von Grave
    Gunner Von Grave

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Gunner Von Grave 22nd October 2012, 3:53 am

Stunned by what happened, or rather what didn’t happen, Gunner moved back quickly away from Frederik. “What in the world just happened?!” Looking down at his case, he noticed that he didn’t pull the lever all the way, which resulted in a dud. “DAMN IT!!!” Then strapping his case on his back again he pulled out his two handguns and started shooting at Frederik again. -I can't let him do anything... surpressing fire it is then- he thought.

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 22nd October 2012, 3:53 am

'Damage Dice' :
    Godlike Frederik
    Godlike Frederik
    The Forsaken

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Godlike Frederik 22nd October 2012, 4:03 am

Frederick heard the familiar gun shots again, but now the sphere in his hand was ready. So as Frederick was planning to avoid Gunner's attack, once again he run to the left. Crushing the sphere in his along the way. As he saw his dark magic started to mass around Gunner, he had a small grin on his face.

Current date/time is 12th May 2024, 3:56 am