Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Zachas app grading posts

Grizzly
    Grizzly

Planeswalker

Planeswalker

X-Mas Event Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Vulcan
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 135

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Barrier Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Zachas app grading posts Empty Re: Zachas app grading posts

Post by Grizzly 8th August 2014, 7:11 am

Approved

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Lyserg - Grizz - Sinbad

Character
    Cirven
    Cirven

Devil's Advocate

Devil's Advocate

Moderator- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : The Devil Jester
    Experience : 833,050

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Devil's Zeal
    Second Skill: Aphyon Jivven
    Third Skill: Vir'ednith

Post by Cirven 23rd October 2014, 2:34 pm

Opened for additions/edits.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Zachas app grading posts LxcTBIi
    Character Info:
    Za'cha
    Za'cha

Death of Slayers

Death of Slayers

Weapon of Apocalypse Wielder- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Technological Superiority
    Guild : Savage Skull
    Experience : 2612.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Breaker Ex-Quip
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Za'cha 25th October 2014, 6:14 am

Alrighty, C-Rank spells added :) Would like approval please :)

Zachas app grading posts Zacha%20Signature_zpshz08b5sz

Theme AMV:
    Cirven
    Cirven

Devil's Advocate

Devil's Advocate

Moderator- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : The Devil Jester
    Experience : 833,050

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Devil's Zeal
    Second Skill: Aphyon Jivven
    Third Skill: Vir'ednith

Post by Cirven 26th October 2014, 4:52 pm

Approved.

Zachas app grading posts LxcTBIi
    Character Info:
    Tuna
    Tuna

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Armored Beast
    Guild : Tartarus
    Experience : 300

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Hihiirogane (日色金) - Sun-Colored Metal
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Tuna 18th December 2014, 1:20 pm

Pastry:

Za'cha
    Za'cha

Death of Slayers

Death of Slayers

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Za'cha 18th December 2014, 2:20 pm

Alrighty, edits done. Ready for viewing

Theme AMV:
    Za'cha
    Za'cha

Death of Slayers

Death of Slayers

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Za'cha 20th December 2014, 9:31 am

Right, abilities added :3 Should be everything ready for checks

Theme AMV:
    Tuna
    Tuna

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Tuna 21st December 2014, 1:04 pm

Alright, I'll just bombard you with all my suggestions, questions and demands xD

- Your "Recall" doesn't need a cost

- Does the "Ethereal Blade" sweep through armor and other equipment being able to strike through defenses? Or is it simply unable to take damage and breaks upon the slightest impact?

- Love the "Pride Aegis", but the 5 damage towards CS needs to be taken out. I'd perhaps replace that strength with something along the lines of "This can be used a trump card for a battle the user is losing. By requipping this on low hp, they can turn fights"

- On your "Shadowsworn" armor elemental swapping chart you wrote "Sky" and "Wind, even though those names pertain to the same element. I think you are searching for "Storm" instead of "Sky". Would make more sense to me anyways xD

- "Rift-maker" from your "Raiment" needs a range. I'd suggest something up to 20 feet.

- Same what I said for your "Shadowsworn" with the swap table applies to your "Camlann Array".

All else is alright. But you could heavily generalize all of your slayer effects, making them pertain to not only a specific type of slayer, or even just slayers. That's what I'll say. Work with what I said, or don't. Either way, I love the Aegis Pride armor xD

Za'cha
    Za'cha

Death of Slayers

Death of Slayers

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Za'cha 21st December 2014, 3:16 pm

Ethereal Blade works as a ghostly copy of his weapons. Can't block cus, its ethereal, stuff just goes through it. :P "Can't hit a ghost, but the ghost can hit you" kind of thing. The rest of the time though it works as the original weapon does.

The Rift-maker from Raiment does have a range. It's the last weakness for it.

And nah on the generalising thing :P That's the design for this magic :P Breaking the meta that is the Slayers :3 Will have later armours and weapons that don't target Slayers, but the ones that do will be going all the way up with me in ranks :P tweaks made.

Theme AMV:
    Tuna
    Tuna

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Tuna 23rd December 2014, 11:12 am

Alright, the Ethereal Blade kinda bugs me. It's basically unblockable damage. Which is... well, you can see for yourself why it is unfair. If for one, a blade can't block but also can't be blocked, that stands apart from what you did, making such a blade an additional, halved in cost bonus for EVERY weapon you create. Do these blades share the abilities of your initial weapons? If they do, that's a biiiiiiiig deal breaker and we'll have to nerf that thing pretty hard. If they don't the ability still needs a fix somehow. UNLESS of course you can give me a reason why creating Ethereal Blades alongside every weapon you summon is not overpowered. I just want to see what your thoughts behind this are exactly.

The Riftmaker range... 30 meters is puhretty big :[ And it definitely doesn't count as a weakness. Sorry, but that just doesn't fly xD Lower the range to... 20 meters. That's still 60 feet, three times more than I suggested. And again, such a large range at D Rank is not a weakness.

Also, I forgot to ask. But this "Rift". Does it have to be manually created or does it just pop up as you move through it?

Za'cha
    Za'cha

Death of Slayers

Death of Slayers

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Za'cha 23rd December 2014, 12:27 pm

Ah, on the page with you now. The Ethereal Blades dont have the same abilities as the weapons they copy. They can't go through armours etc. They just deal the copied weapons damage, mitigated of course like the real things would be against barriers, damage reductions etc. Can nerf them so they only stick around for one post.

Admittedly, only made the Ethereal Blade ability cus I was stuck on what to do for the final ability for an Ex-Quip mage :P

The Rift is manually created. Hence the taking a post to create. Figured the range would be a weakness since at the time of thinking, a rift-maker with a limited range seemed like a weakness at the time...

Will change the Rift distance to the 20 feet... 6 metres... Eh, it is a D-Rank Armour... *mutters about imperial vs metric systems*

Theme AMV:
    Tuna
    Tuna

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Tuna 23rd December 2014, 1:40 pm

Hmm, would you really want to decrease the duration? Because how I see it, your plan is to use a quantity of swords to have a consistent flow of battle, is it not? If it ain't, then I misunderstood it xD But my suggestion to nerfing your blades would be the damage they deal. I would even be fine with giving them a high duration, as well as being able to hold up to like... 4 or 5 at the same time, as long as the damage they deal stay very small.

Also, if they don't take on the abilities of the weapons they are created through, I'd ask you to add that [:

All in all, I would suggest to either nerf the damage as is, or up the price to equivalent of the spell cost.

ALRIGHT, since you have to make the Rift manually, that is a game changer. Depending on how you go about that. Do you swipe your arm and then need to move into the Rift? Do you make a motion with your hands as if pressing steel bars apart? Do you just snap? You would need to add that. Either way, since it does take you time, and moving through the Rift is obstructable I am totally on board with having 20 meters as your range, no regrets.

Also, I said 20 meters in my last post, not 20 feet xD 20 meters would be around 60 feet.

Za'cha
    Za'cha

Death of Slayers

Death of Slayers

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Zachas app grading posts Empty Zachas app grading posts

Post by Za'cha 23rd December 2014, 2:22 pm

Four or five? I was only ever planning on generating one at a time per weapon. But will up the cost to a full weapon cost... but thanks for the idea :3

The motions to create the rift would be... *hunts for a gif to demonstrate it* Alright... how to describe it... The left arm is at the 6o'clock position, the right at the 12. They then move towards where the other one used to be before coming together in the middle, as if holding an invisible ball, then thrusts it forward as if using the Kamehameha move from Dragonball Z. Then the portal appears.

Whilst all the motions are going through, there's a dark purple energy tracing through it, taking shape in the ball pose before surging forward and generating a Kingdom Hearts 2 style Dark Portal.

Will put that in a spoiler probably for how the portals made :P

Theme AMV:

Current date/time is 7th May 2024, 4:52 pm