Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

A friend in need

Manayus
    Manayus

The Noble Fairy

The Noble Fairy

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect Of Pluto
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 175

A friend in need Empty A friend in need

Post by Manayus 9th November 2014, 5:24 pm

job information:

Manayus' outfit:

Manayus had finally made his way to the port town of Hargeon, where there would be a boat waiting to take him back to his home town of Lebuque, all the way over in Minstrel. It wouldn't be a short trip, nor one he particularly looked forward too... while his family had been nobility when he lived there and attended the Academy, they were little more than a memory now. When his mother had passed away, he had inherited everything, the entire estate and fortune... something his father was quick to lay claim too when he demanded his bastard son come live with him in Fiore and take control of those assets until such a time as the young man came of age.

Well, here he was, of age and the sole remaining member of the Valotaire nobility. As he climbed aboard the boat, he looked around deck before spotting whom he assumed to be the captain. A finely dressed man, almost as finely dressed as himself, giving out orders to the other members of the crew.

"I wanted to thank you personally Captain, for taking us along on your long journey to minstrel."
    He said politley, bowing to the captain who only broke out into a hearty laugh and descended to stairs to the young boy, patting him on the shoulder until Manayus wasn't bowing any more.

"Anything for the young lord Valotaire! It's been such a long time Manayus how could I refuse a request from a good friend! We'll be setting sail just as soon as that other girl arrives... There's anther mage coming, from Sabertooth I hear, has some business in Lebuque as well. And boy, girls are a bad omen on a sailors ship, I don't want you making that omen worse understood?"
    The Captain asked with the same toothy grin, no matter how serious his tone, he was only kidding around with the boy.

Manayus laughed and nodded.
    "Aye Captain"

_____________________________________________________________________________________

A friend in need Empty Re: A friend in need

Post by Guest 9th November 2014, 6:57 pm

Akame's Outfit:

Akame stood upon the location her mission desired; the dock she currently stood on. It was boring, simply standing there, awaiting a boat to pass by. However, while Akame thought depressingly, she also thought about all the good things to come. She, and whoever this man was assigned to her, would get to see the richest area in all of Earthland: Minstrel. It was a glorious thought in her mind; the fact that she was able to embrace this land so early in her magical career, and fight upon its grounds to emphasize justice. While Akame thought of all of this, however, the captain yelled at her at least three times, demanding that she enter the ship. Akame returned to reality, and gasped. She was dressed in the wanted attire these Minstrel citizens wished to see her in, and almost pushed the captain to leaving without her. What a shame that would've been. Akame sighed in relief as she entered the ship slowly and embarrassingly, then watched the door close gently behind her.

Akame searched the boat for the man whom she assumed would be the only person on this boat, aside from the captain. His name was Manayus, and apparently he was a Fairy Tail Mage. Akame had heard of many Mages from this guild before, but had yet to define them, typically. Why? Well, the answer is simple. You just cannot define a Fairy Tail Mage. "I suppose that's what makes them so special" Akame thought in her head. Boy, did she ever think a lot during this mission, and this great amount of thinking would only increase as time passed, especially during battle. Akame soon found Manayus hanging near the captain. She looked into the mirror the captain had at the front of the boat to inspect those behind, and waved. The captain saw her, still with a dull look in his eyes, and waved awkwardly. "Pardon me for the delay." Akame apologized, "Sometimes I just get so excited about certain moments, that I space out." This comment, alone, caused the look on the captain's face to lighten up, resulting in a warm smile. "Great to hear, young lady! Enjoy the ride!" The captain replied. With the captain's cooperation, at this point, Akame then approached the man near him. "My name is Akame Seito, and I will be your partner for this mission. Don't worry, I don't bite. In fact..." Akame interrupted herself to extend her arm out towards Manayus, handing him her signature sandwich. "To this day, nobody has resisted the delicious taste of that sandwich, so I hope you are one to follow in their footsteps." Akame added. This was going to be a good ride to Minstrel. Akame could see it, already.
    Manayus
    Manayus

The Noble Fairy

The Noble Fairy

Post by Manayus 9th November 2014, 8:06 pm

Manayus was waiting patiently, chatting away about old times with the ships captain when a pretty young woman came rushing up towards them, apologizing for her tardiness. He smiled and let the two quickly exchange words before Manayus brought his right hand up to his chest before bowing lowly, a smile on his face as h continued to look at the beauty known as Akame.

"Lady Akame it is a pleasure to meet you. My name is Manayus Valotaire and I'm from Fairy ail. Of course, im sure you already knew all of that."
    He stated kindly but was suprised when suddenly, there was a sandwich thrust just before his face. He straightened up and looked at the offered food curiously before her words set into his mind and he smiled brightly once more. 

"I am not one to turn down a home made sandwich from such a beautiful lady. I am sure that I will be but one of many to fall for this sandwiches divine taste. Thank you."
    He said as he took the offered sandwich from the Sabertooth Wizard.

"Would you like me to show you to your quarters? As well as the kitchen so we may sit down and eat? I'm afraid I have quite the story to tell before we arrive in Minstrel."
    He admitted, feeling he would be better off telling Akame off the bat who he was in Lebuque right away so that no suprises came up later.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Post by Guest 10th November 2014, 3:11 pm

"No need to call me Lady Akame; Akame is fine." Akame replied, "I'm really in no position of authority to be called that, anyway." Realistically, Akame wouldn't mind being called such a name, should she become a much stronger Mage, hopefully to find out why voices kept speaking to her, and why she didn't feel like herself. Albeit, Akame just preferred being treated as an average Mage, for now, thus she asked to only be called Akame. It was after this moment that the man starting complimenting her- possibly being flirtatious, as well. "Uh...thank you!" Akame replied awkwardly, unfamiliar with this sort of treatment. The men she used to see were merciless and didn't bother to even say her name unless it was important for them to know. This man, however, went as far as to compliment her. Little did Manayus know, however, that Akame was a lesbian.

At this point, Manayus seemed like a true gentleman, which Akame had no say in, really. Honestly, she didn't know what to think of this man. She wasn't used to such formality, but rather just ordinary, playful hooligans. Manayus was offering so much generosity and assistance, however, that Akame couldn't help but accept. Akame nodded to the questions Manayus offered, and followed him to her quarters. She was glad an assigned Mage such as Manayus wished to cooperate with herself to such an extent. It made her feel honoured and truly respected- appreciated, if you will. She came across the kitchen in Manayus, where she seated herself upon an expensive chair, in a luxurious establishment, and pulled out another sandwich from her bag. "I have plenty of things with us, today, but these two should only be eaten before the boat stops. We cannot fill ourselves too much." Akame added.
    Manayus
    Manayus

The Noble Fairy

The Noble Fairy

Post by Manayus 14th November 2014, 12:35 am

"Forgive me lady... I mean Akame. I always treat women with such a high standard, regardless of if they believe themselves to be worthy of the title "lady" or not. "
    He explained with a bright smile as they eventually made their way down to the kitchen where they sat down to chat. He couldn't help but chuckle and make light conversation with the woman, until the time approached where they would soon need to disembark within Minstrel.

"Right, you see, I myself actually grew up in Minstrel, and the townsend family that we are here to rescue are actually uhm... friends of my family. We will be meeting up with Atha, Atma and Porta... all three of them very skilled musqueteers that are good friends with Lady Townsend, the daughter of the family. The five of us attended the same Academy so, do not be suprised if they act overly friendly or... in Atma's case, overly aggressive."
    He continued on to tell Akame of the history between himself and those they would encounter, excluding the fact that he had once been engaged to the young Lady Townsend in order to keep the family line in nobility. Of course... he was very young at the time and didn't really understand what that meant... but now he could only imagine how awkward this situation would be.

When the call for land came from above deck, Manayus stood, offering his hand politely to help Akame to her feet.

Post by Guest 14th November 2014, 1:44 pm

"Fine. If it is common for you, you can call me Lady." Akame concluded. She was used to a basic environment where everyone would call her by her first name, or her last name if she were an acquaintance or a stranger. If anything, Akame would be called "Miss" by most people, so "Lady" was new. It was then she heard "Lady" pop up again, in which case she gave a weak smile to confirm that she was alright with the name. However, Akame did wonder what made Manayus this formal; to appreciate women this much, if not clearly more than men. In this sense, Manayus reminded Akame of herself. Albeit, she had to just deal with it.

However, while Akame became more accepting of Manayus, he brought up a story that made her frown, slightly. "I-I can't recall where I grew up." Akame confessed, "On the contrary, I do travel a lot, so maybe I'll be able to find a home, someday." This was actually true. Akame had never owned a home, but rather lived with others who bought the residence, themselves. It was interesting to hear that Manayus had some history with the Townsend family, along with the three Musketeers. Manayus was even familiar with the Lady, it seemed, which surprised Akame quite a bit. "Well, unfortunately I don't think I'll have the time to befriend these people, even once we rescue the Townsend family." Akame pondered thoughts until the ship met the dock, and the next she saw was a hand nearing her.

"Pardon me, but I think I'll help myself from here." Akame said in response to Manayus' gesture. She liked to help herself, and not have to rely on others. Had she taken Manayus' hand, the gesture would've gone against her personal code. As much as she wanted friends to accompany her, she didn't want to be dependent on them. Akame walked at a fast pace to quickly get off the ship, leaving her signature sandwich and quite a bit of jewels for the captain to enjoy. "See you later!" Akame added cheerfully before she took off with Manayus towards the town.
    Manayus
    Manayus

The Noble Fairy

The Noble Fairy

Post by Manayus 15th November 2014, 6:39 pm

Manayus didn't kick up a fuss, or even look upset whenever Akame did not take his hand. Every woman he had encountered was different, and he could hardly take their actions to heart. Instead, he respected her decision, bringing his hand behind him as he walked out before Akame.

They didn't waste much time exiting the ship, and even less time making their way to the edge of town where they could see the Townsend mansion looming overhead. It's great walls made only the top most floor of the mansion visible to those that would gaze up to the nobles home. The city itself was almost just as beautiful as the mansion (save for the few shady streets here and there).

As they drew closer to the mansion, Manayus suddenly guided their way towards another home, just a little bigger than those around it and knocked lightly on the double doors. It took a minute before someone actually came to answer his knock, and just as the door swung open, two women jumped down from the roof, landing behind the pair with a spear and a sword pointed dangerously at them.

"Identify your- Mana??"
    The red head was suddenly caught off guard as she lowered her spear, reaching her hand out to the swordswoman to lower her weapon.

"Good afternoon, Atha, Atma. I thought you ladies could use a familiar face."
    He said with a bright smile as he heard a (quite literal) SQUEE~ from inside the house as a third woman, blond this time, leaped at Manayus, tackling him and knocking him off of his feet as she hugged him tightly.

Post by Guest 17th November 2014, 8:15 pm

Akame followed Manayus to the city where they were expected to not only meet a few assistants, but do the actual mission, as well. The two stood near a house close to the designated mansion, though Akame seemed caught off-guard moments later. The door was open, though to her surprise, two women had jumped over her and Manayus, landing with a spear and sword ready to strike. The two Musketeers, however, knew Manayus, whereas they were unfamiliar with Akame, meaning she had to introduce herself. Showing no harm, Akame smiled warmly and said: "Hi! My name is Akame! I suppose you two are here to assist us?" Atha and Atma were the two women whom almost threatened Akame and her partner for their lives, though after Akame said two, Atma gave her three fingers to show on her hand. Akame looked back, only to receive another surprise.

A third woman had jumped out and leaped on Manayus' body, tackling him over. On the other hand, while Akame saw that the third woman had Manayus tackled, she was hugging him, as well. "So you must be Portha?" Akame assumed, "Which means these two behind me are Atha and Atma; together known as the Three Musketeers assigned for this mission."

Akame found it kind to be provided assistance from stronger Mages whilst she was on a job, though it made her feel weaker, at the same time. Albeit, there was nothing to lose as the army only grew in numbers, making it easier to take down the trouble concerning the Townsend family. Akame suddenly felt something pat her on the side, specifically where her sheath was located. "Ready your weapon." Atma informed, "You never know when the enemy may strike." Akame seemed tested as a spear came her way from the other Musketeer, though with a swift draw, Akame bounced the spear back with her sword, and knocked the holder off. Akame couldn't believe a woman had just risked her life to prove a point, though it seemed to work. Now that Akame was aware of even one potential danger, she seemed determined for many. These Musketeers came off as odd people, yet skillful warriors.
    Manayus
    Manayus

The Noble Fairy

The Noble Fairy

Post by Manayus 18th November 2014, 9:46 am

“She’s right… Portha come on you can smother him later.”
    Atma added as she motioned for Atha to put her spear away before leading the way inside. Atha did just that, though kept her eyes on Akame until she followed them inside.  Portha eventually pouted as she got off of Manayus, extending her hand to help him up to his feet.

When they walked inside, it looked just as elegant as he rest of the city. Marble tabled and large windows, beautifully stained wooden cabinetry… Manayus felt like he was back home for th first time in a long time. He shook his head however as he walked over to the large center table where a large map of the mansion had been set up, a large lacrima standing in the middle of it.

“Alright… let’s not waste any more time.  We were last able to locate the Townsend family on the second floor of the mansion, here, in the serving hall adjacent to the ball room. It looks like the youngest son was able to escape the mansion, thankfully, but Mr and Mrs Townsend are still locked up, along with Lady Alicia.”
    Atma started, leaning over the map and indicating the areas she was talking about. Whenever she mentioned Alicia however, she looked up at Manayus with a crooked smile, causing the man to clear his throat before stepping up to the map.

“Fine. Second floor might be hard to get too… what do the entrances look like?”

Manayus asked, looking over the map.

“The entire North front is swarming with earth mages. They’ve been building their own walls to stop people from getting in and out… The south entrance is just as heavily guarded and the Servants quarters are also being heavily monitored.”
    Atman toed, once more indicating all of the blocked entrances.

“What about the roof?”
    Manayus asked, bringing his hand up to his chin. He could fly… but they would have to find a blind spot for him to Carry Akame up there… and even then, they would have to find a way to ge the three girls inside… unless.

“I got it… Why don’t you three come in through here… the Kitchen’s back door, you’ll have to go through there to get inside… once you’re in, sneak your way to the man entrance so that you can cause a distraction. This will give Akame and I enough time to land on the roof and make our way down through the green house to the third floor, and hopefully be able to get down to the main floor. What do you think Akame?”

Post by Guest 19th November 2014, 12:36 pm

After Akame had met the three Musketeers, it seemed she had caught the interest of one as, while she walked inside the house of these three Musketeers, she had caught the interest of not just one, but two, already. One was debatable as Akame could not figure out if she was impressed by her actions or disappointed. The second, however, definitely seemed impressed. While Akame and her partner Manayus walked inside the house, Akame found herself in luxury. This was more than a typical house in Minstrel, despite Minstrel being the richest city in Earthland. Akame didn't want to shed any feelings or emotions, albeit, since the three Musketeers were especially serious about the mission, itself, just like Akame had to be, during this time. Manayus seemed curious too as he was one of the first to look over the map ahead. Akame stood next to Manayus during their first investigation; the map. Akame wondered- just like the Musketeers- how the five could successfully enter the Mansion.

"Earth Mages..." Akame remarked, "Those sort of Mages are especially good against my sort of magic, though if I freeze them, I can at least keep them idle for us to pass." Akame wondered about the Snow portion of her magic, however, as she never seemed to use it, so far. It seemed the entire interior of the mansion was guarded by these pests, though the exterior was decently accessible. Akame didn't say another word as she was interested in the others' ideas. However, while she thought these plans would take a long time to build a compromise, Manayus found one quickly. So the Three Musketeers were going to become a distraction, which was especially brilliant since they seemed to be the superior ones in this mission. Akame and Manayus, unfortunately, were the weakers, though thanks to Manayus' ideas, could still be a huge asset in infiltrating the mansion. Akame thought about utilizing the Wind element in her magic to silently land on the roof, then explore the green house to carefully get inside the mansion.

"I second your ideas, Manayus." Akame concluded, "I hate to admit it, but we need the stronger ones to take care of heavier guards, though with your ideas, everyone seems equally credited in this mission. I like it." Akame then decided to add her own ideas to Manayus'. "So we shall have the Atma, Atha and Portha used as distractions, hopefully to annihilate any potential threats, while us two- Manayus and I- sneak into the third floor. However, if we wish to make it to the main floor, we must ensure you Musketeers are at least able to maneuver the guards so their backs are to us while we enter the third floor. That way, we can handle him by surprise, which is probable to knock their guard down before they even notice." Akame smiled brightly towards her own ideas, which may have seemed a bit arrogant. However, she thought even more proudly of the ideas the group were providing, altogether, which couldn't make her happier. This was supposed to be a difficult mission, after all, though it all seemed at ease with the brains of the other four aside Akame. Akame kept her mouth shut from this point in case the others had any additional comments to make. It was to Akame's mindset now that the five were ready to enter the mansion, though she wanted to assure this was more than a guess.
    Manayus
    Manayus

The Noble Fairy

The Noble Fairy

Post by Manayus 19th November 2014, 10:30 pm

"Very well... it seems we have our game plan, I just hope the two of you can handle it."
    The head head stated a little shortly, earning a jab to her ribs from Atha.

"I'm sorry, we know you can handle it... but we do have one requirment... You'll need to change into murqueteer uniforms... nothing against your clothing... as fabulous as that jacket is Manayus... but to avoid an international incident we can't have the two of you representing Fiore."

Atha stated with an apologetic look on her face as she walked into the next room which looked to be a sitting room. There were a few uniforms hung up on a rack, one of them hopefully fitting ach mage.

Manayus chuckled at the statement of his jacket before walking after Atha into the next room, Portha now glued to his side once more as she hurried up to the uniforms and began to look through them for one that would fit Manayus. She finally retreived on as a devious smirk crossed her face.

"Come on Mana~ let's go get you fitted."
    She stated as she took hold of his wrist once more and began to drag him into yet another room, slamming the door behind them. From behind the door, you could hear Portha giggling, followed by some loud crashing noise, some cries from Manayus followed by rustling noise and protest. When Manayus was finally done changing, he walked out of the room looking as fresh and clean as he did walking in, however Portha looked worse for wear as she had attempted to peep and undress him herself.

"Come on Portha, don't pout. I simply haven't seen you in years, I can't just strip naked in front of you on our first day."
    He teased her earning a sigh from the young woman as she moved to rejoin her team.

"Well... I guess if you guys are done changing, we should head out. I hope you're both ready for this. It won't be easy."
    Portha said as she forced up a smile.

Post by Guest 21st November 2014, 5:42 pm

Akame grinned slightly once all five came to an agreement. It seemed their plan was well-established- quick, in that matter. All Akame needed to do now was execute the plan with great precision and perfection, though that was more simply said than done. Her grin became weaker while she was pressured by Atma to handle the situation well. Luckily, that Musketeer had been jabbed by Atha. However, Akame showed no especial sign that she was angry with what Atma had said; it was rather the flirtatious words that Atha spilled that made Akame upset.

"Flirty attitudes will not get us far in this mission..." Akame indicated, "If you want to be flirty, do it once the mission is over..." Akame did not like how these women were all over Manayus from the get-go, and while they seemed to have the freedom to chill at this point, thought of and treated the man too highly. Heck, Akame was ready to punch the man in the gut if it meant knocking some sense into him. "I don't know about you four, but I'm proceeding towards the mission." Akame wandered towards the uniform Atha had assigned for her to wear, and went inside a sitting room holding it, immediately locking the door behind her. She changed into the outfit and noticed how revealing it was. "Minstrel is such a flashy city, isn't it?" Akame thought aloud. She hung up her regular clothes, walked out of the sitting room, then extracted lightning magic, wind magic and snow magic onto the door knob; collaborated. "Should any of you touch this knob, you will receive a shocking, freezing, and rippling effect on your skin." Akame informed. She left the building quickly, where she would prepare herself for the worst; the true enemies.

Akame took a head-start from the others, and proceeded towards the Townsend Mansion, where she utilized the element of wind to soundlessly rise herself onto the roof, where she would land as lightly as a feather. "I hope these enemies are ready for the worst..." Akame muttered, "They are going to receive just that, anyway..." Past actions in this Minstrel case had made Akame wonder if she were better off to do the mission alone. However, she thought about Manayus, and the amount of time he probably had to spend to get here, and the amount of hopes he had of taking completing this mission, and also revealing himself as a hero for rescuing the Townsend family. Akame just couldn't let him be, though while she was unable to do that, she also could not discard those flirtatious Musketeers.
    Manayus
    Manayus

The Noble Fairy

The Noble Fairy

Post by Manayus 21st November 2014, 8:20 pm

"Lady Akame please d-"
    He was quickly cut off as Akame walked away and shut the door behind her, casting some sort of spell on it to prevent anyone from entering. He sighed before turning to the three girls and apologizing quickly before they all ran through the door. 

The three musketeers quickly started to run towards their point of entry, frustrated that the girl took off on her own without waiting for them at all. Manayus however quickly took to the sky, surrounding himself in fairy dust as he leaped up and soared through the sky towards the mansion, making sure to move fast so that no one below would spot him.

He landed on the rooftop, and quickly headed for the greenhouse, running inside and quickly closing the door behind him.

"I wonder what got into her..."
    He mumbled as he began to sneak about the green house, enjoying the familiar smells of the flowers and trees growing about. When he finally reached the doorway into the mansion, he took a quick look around to see any signs of Akame before descending onto the third floor.

"okay where did she go..."
    Manayus whispered as he began looking around for Akame.

Meanwhile, the three musketeers made their way through the kitchen and began causing a commotion as they headed to the inside entrance of the mansion, drawing the attention of any guards nearby.

[spoiler] first 2 rolls are those attacking the musketeers, last roll will be our encounter]

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 21st November 2014, 8:20 pm

The member 'Manayus' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

#1 'Monster Dice' :
    A friend in need NormalMonster A friend in need NormalMonster

--------------------------------

#2 'Monster Dice' :
    A friend in need NormalMonster

Post by Guest 22nd November 2014, 3:37 pm

Akame swiftly entered the greenhouse, though kept the sound of the door behind silent as she was still careful not to draw any unwanted attention. Looking around, Akame noticed that the greenhouse was not very spacious, though there were plenty of hiding places in case the two were trapped by the guards. Albeit, Akame kept moving downwards to the third floor. The Musketeers were already causing a ruckus with Mages in the kitchen, and by the painful screams Akame heard from the men down on the main floor, it seemed the Musketeers were doing a good job. What she hadn't expected, however, was that the battle in the kitchen had caused four Mages to run to the upper floors, which resulted in these Mages spotting Akame.

"So it is not just those damn Musketeers that want in our way, huh?" One of the four Mages commented, "Well, it seems I have no choice but to defeat you." The Earth-Make Mages caused the ground to quake, and the roof to break over Akame. However, Akame had these movements well-anticipated, and quickly swung her sword to the right to cast her Raging Light spell. The target was the rooftop, which the desired lightning gladly took out before it could land on Akame. Akame then followed with her blizzard, which caused a snowstorm to enter the building as it gave a freezing effect to these Mages. However, freezing effects and minor damage was all the snowstorm gave. Akame needed assistance, though she had no idea where Manayus went. Akame couldn't dare to hop down to the second floor, for it was rumoured to have more guards than the third. This meant that the Tempest Demon Slayer was in trouble, though she still had a feeling she would survive. While the ground quaked, the third floor kept breaking apart, though Akame leaned on the walls to protect herself, standing on the very limited ground available to her. "Tempest Demon Slayer's Dance!" Akame declared additionally, utilizing a spell that protected her momentarily. Her snowstorm had caused the stairs to freeze themselves together for a limited amount of time, though just like the stairs, Akame was running out of magic power, already; three of her four spells already used.

Spells Used:

Stats:
    Manayus
    Manayus

The Noble Fairy

The Noble Fairy

Post by Manayus 27th November 2014, 11:40 am

One of the guards that had attempted to face Akame was now lying flat on his face while the other angrily stared at the little Demon slayer that dared to run their plans. He began to cast an earth made hammer whenever a stream of fairy dust suddenly encompassed Akame as she cast hr Tempest Demon's dance on the remaining guard, knocking him clean unconscious as Manayus' own spell, enhanced her strength enough to take him down.

"Well now, that made it much easier to find you."
    Manayus stated nonchalantly as he stepped around a corner, then surrounded himself with his fairy dust to safely float over to Akame, offering her his hand once more to get her to safety.

"Well done Lady Akame. I am very impressed with your skill, I wont lie I was worried when you ran off on your own, but I dont doubt this is something you could even handle on your own."
    He said encouragingly as he waited to help her from her position. Whenever she accepted (or got out of the situation on her own), the two then pressed forward, floating down the now broken stairs to the second floor so that they might make their way to where the Townsend family was being kept. When they landed on the much sturdier floor, Manayus quickly led the pai behind a pillar, peering out from behind it slowly to make sure that no one had been them come down.

Meanwhile, at the main entrance of the Townsend mansion, it seemed like the three musqueteers had gotten quite a bit more attention than they had anticipated. All three were fighting tooth and nail, having no problems taking the mages down, but their sheer numbers were begginning to wear on them.

Post by Guest 28th November 2014, 2:36 pm

Akame sighed after she performed her dance, noticing how fairy dust had encircled her. "He found me..." Akame thought to herself. Truthfully, Akame hated how lawful Manayus was being towards her, despite how kind-hearted he was. It just seemed as if he treated her like royalty; a position she would never partake in. It ticked her off even more when she saw that Manayus had finished this mini brawl for her. "I could've finished them off by myself. This is only one floor." Akame complained, "I guess I should thank you though. We can now proceed faster, after all." Akame did not mean to be rude. In fact, while she acted rude, her mind constantly told her to stop, though her subconscious made her continue on. This was all due to Akame's past; the discomfort from men, themselves. However, it was the next few words that Manayus spilled that made Akame give even the weakest smile for a bit. "Thank you." Akame replied, "Now let's get moving." Akame refused to accept Manayus' assistance, for she always felt like she could do things on her own.

The two proceeded down the broken stairs to the second floor, where Akame expected to meet even more foes. However, while she kept herself on the last step before the second floor, she could hear the Musketeers causing even more painful screams to erupt. It seemed as though their were doing a brilliant job dealing with their portion of the opposition, though Akame and Manayus also had their fair share. In fact, it wasn't long until some enemies appeared right in front of the two, and prepared themselves for battle, instantly. "Ready when you are!" Akame declared, lunging her sword at the enemies to give her distance. Another fight was about to commence, and this time, it seemed a lot more effort would have to be put in.
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 28th November 2014, 2:36 pm

The member 'Akame Seito' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    A friend in need NormalMonster A friend in need StrongMonster A friend in need WeakMonster A friend in need NormalMonster
    Manayus
    Manayus

The Noble Fairy

The Noble Fairy

Post by Manayus 14th December 2014, 8:59 pm

"Of course."
    The fairy magician agreed as Akame ushered them forward. He flew along beside her, never letting his feet touch the ground as his fairy dust kept him floating and moving at a slightly faster pace than he could walk. In fact, he would most likely be falling behind Akame if he wasn't flying next to her.

The pair came to a sudden halt however as they came face to face with a rather large team of mages that had been making their way down to the main fight on the main floor where the musketeers were stirring up trouble. For a moment, neither team seemed to move, but the silence was broken when two towers suddenly erupted from the walls, aiming to crush the pair where they stood. Manayus flew towards the enemy and up towards the roof to avoid the two eathly pillars. He brought both arms to either side of his body before fairy dust began to gather in front of him, forming little needles as he began to cast his spell.

"Fairy Gattling gun!"

He cried out as the tiny specs of dust suddenly assaulted the 8 mages that faced them. The earth mages gave a cry of pain as they were struck, as did the wind mages. However, the two other mages were suddenly covered in a bright yellow shield. Two more creatures stood by their sides, their hands outstretched to form the barriers.

The wind mages sneered once the dust hit their bodies as they both outstretchd their hands, casting two large gusts of wind to blow Manayu's dust away from them.

Celestial spirits:
    combat stats:

Post by Guest 17th December 2014, 6:45 pm

Akame began to run as soon as she met up with new opposing Mages. Two towers were about to fall against her until she utilized the wind a second time to send herself safely back towards the roof. She watched while Manayus finally seemed to go on the offensive and cried out what seemed to be a spell, in her opinion. She never would have expected dust to do so much damage onto enemies as Akame saw while the opposition was in deep pain. Normally, if she received dust in the face, Akame would swiftly rub it off, acting as if it were never there. However, this was magic fairy dust, which Akame had not seen before. Unfortunately, not all Mages were struck as Akame noticed the presence of two yellow shields. [I]"I'm going to hurt them from the backside."[/color] Akame thought to herself. Even this thought was interrupted once two Celestial bodies entered the battlefield. One looked like an evil pixie, whereas the other looked like a malicious skeleton. "I'll take care of the more feminine-looking spirit!" Akame shouted, "Proceed towards the other, then we'll figure out a way to deal with the shields!"

The Celestial pixie swiftly fired shots towards Akame while she rapidly approached it, forcing her to bend her body back to avoid the attacks. Akame could predict where the attacks would come from due to the little wand the Celestial Spirit held, which casted a grin on her face. "You have lost..." Akame tormented, "This is my victory!" Akame swung her sword to the side to startle the Celestial Spirit, calling forth a bolt of lightning to flash right before the spirit's eyes, making her flinch. In this very second, Akame further swiped her sword to the right to do something she had never truly done before: slaughter. The Celestial Spirit was beheaded by Akame's sword, Antei, before it disappeared into nothingness. Akame thought about the sin she had just committed, despite it not only being a foe, but something impure, as well. Quickly, however, she rubbed the thought off as she realized thinking too hard would only distract her from the fight. Akame looked fiercely towards the two who held up magical shields, clinching her teeth while she was prepared to annihilate these two, as well. "You're mine!" Akame cried.
    Manayus
    Manayus

The Noble Fairy

The Noble Fairy

Post by Manayus 17th December 2014, 10:34 pm

‘that’s easy for her to say…  There’s 6 wizards between us and the Celestial mages…’
    Manayus thought to hmself, however his jaw dropped slightly as the woman darted forward, seeming to ignore all of the other mages between them and the celestial summoners and went straight up to the fairy spirit and started fighting. This wasn’t good… he was a support mage, left with the bulk of the enemy which could easily counter his fairy magic. Manayus licked his lips nervously as the wind mages blew his dust away as if it was nothing, and the earth mages manipulated their pillars once again to strike at Manayus.

“Fairy Support: Vitesse”
    Manayus chanted in retaliation to being attacked. The fairy dust once more gathered around himself and Akame and granting them a significant speed boost. Manayus used this sudden increased speed to push himself forward off of the earth pillar he had been standing on, darting like a bullet towards the two wind mages that stood at the front. He flew towards the mage incredibly fast, only stopping once his foot connected with the mages face. He had to stop as the impact even threw Manayus off guard, causing him to stumble in mid air and fly directly into one of the earth mages who caught him and looked at him as if he was stupid before bringing his own fist into Manayus gut before throwing him towards the other two earth mages who had created two hammers made of earth, using them to bat Manayus into the wall, behind the first earth mage he had encountered.

Though Manayus didn’t cry out in pain, he couldn’t help the groan that scaped his lips as h pushed himself out of the now broken wall, wiping away the blood that had begun to poor into his eye.

“This really isn’t good…”
    He muttered to himself as he was cornered by 4 earth mages, and the wind mage he had kicked earlier now looked royally pissed off.

combat stats:

Post by Guest 29th December 2014, 1:15 pm

Akame continued to evade the raining pillars, though once she saw what Manayus had done, she gasped in surprise. His powers could boost her, as well? Manayus seemed to possess quite the interesting type of magic, in Akame's opinion. However, once she had noticed how Manayus put it into overdrive, she tried calling out to him. Unfortunately, the words could not reach while she watched him get hammered by some of the opposing Mages, and nailed against another side of the Mansion, probably wounded, at this point.

Akame recognized the potential the speed boost had now that Manayus overused it, and dashed carefully towards opposing Mages. Again, she used all three components of her Tempest Demon Slayer magic to conquer what lied ahead, attempting to open herself a gap through her enemies. "Tempest Demon Slayer's Blizzard!" Akame yelled, watching a quick snowstorm appear before her eyes, and above what stood before her. It unleashed itself violently upon the foe, and gave them all freezing events, decreasing their capabilities of movement. Once inflicted by her snowstorm, Akame quickly slashed through their chests to assure they would be unconscious while the two proceeded more towards their objective. "Come on Manayus! Get a hold of yourself!" Akame shouted, "We need both persons to complete the job successfully!" Akame gestured Manayus to keep moving forward whilst she kept moving straight for the next floor.

Akame overheard the ruckus from the Musketeers and other Mages opposing the group, hearing them all scream in pain. The Musketeers were doing a far better job with their enemies than Akame and Manayus, yet they were so much more skillful with their techniques, and had better chemistry. Akame looked back towards Manayus, continuing to shout at him until he would finally get up. If she knew anything about Earth Mages, it was that they possessed a great defense in their magic reserves, and could probably put up more of a fight than the other Mages once available for the two to fight. Luckily, all were down, and the two had nothing to fear from that floor. It was dangerous, however, to see how much devastation had occurred just from that floor, alone. The roof was nearly gone, and had collapsed in that single area. Had the two been any less careful, they probably would have died just from the dangers above, and not the dangers once ahead.

OOC:
    Manayus
    Manayus

The Noble Fairy

The Noble Fairy

Post by Manayus 31st December 2014, 4:39 am

His ears and his head were still ringing from the hit as he pushed himself away from the wall to face his group of enemies. To his surprise though, Akame had abandoned her opponents in favor of taking down his own. He looked at her in astonishment as she created a snow storm and took them out as if they were nothing. Whenever she spoke to him, it didn't make sense to is currently scattered brain and so brought his hand up to his ear and covered it.

"Thank you, sorry I've been so useless!"
    He said rather loudly as he tried to hear himself over the slowly fading ringing that was afflicting him. He hen wiped the blood that had started to drip from his forehead, staining the sleeve of his uniform as he did so. It took him a minute for his ears to readjust, before he caught the last part of what Akame had spoken.

"I know, i'm sorry i'm fine... I'm just not used to being tossed around like that."
    He said before the pair took off once more to check for the Townsend family before their enemies recovered enough to come after them. Now that they were on the right floor, they had to try and locate where the Townsend family was located. Manayus slowly peered into one room after another, opening doors only large enough for him to peer inside and assess the situation.

"If we keep going slowly like this... we'll be able to avoid detection... but it'll take us longer to find them..."
    He whispered to Akame as the pair crept along to accomplish their mission.

Spoiler:

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 31st December 2014, 4:39 am

The member 'Manayus' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    A friend in need NormalMonster A friend in need NormalMonster A friend in need NormalMonster A friend in need NormalMonster

Post by Guest 11th January 2015, 12:21 pm

Akame just nodded to the words Manayus spoke. She didn't really have time to participate in a heartfelt discussion with her partner for this mission, though she still acknowledged what he said about the battle. She wondered if she had just gotten lucky with her side of the opposition, seeing as a man who wasn't used to being tossed was absolutely hammered already. That, and how the two had not even faced off against the toughest of the Mages yet, and the Townsend family was still out of reach. Akame sighed, and acknowledged Manayus when he stated to act stealthy. Truthfully, Akame needed to regain her strength, so getting as much free time as possible was surely beneficial. She began to creep around the corners, and see if any opponents were wandering along this floor, where the Townsend family was bound to be located.

Akame looked back to her partner while this all went down, and gave him a gesture to keep quiet. His response to being hurt earlier was rather loud, anyway. She peered around the corner, and noticed how the roof had also fallen amongst the area now before her eyes. That, and ruckus continued to be heard at extreme tones from a distance. The Musketeers were doing an amazing job dealing with whatever Mages came their way, while these two struggled. Akame was infuriated, just thinking about this. Albeit, she had to keep moving. While the crumbled rooftops were piled along the alleyway, Akame dove behind them, using them as cover from the Mages ahead. He called upon Manayus, asking him to check out the Mages, himself, before deciding to join her. The crumbled rooftops were quite convenient, honestly, allowing the two to bypass the Mages, if they really wanted to. However, the two would have to be slow, for even a single loud footstep would probably draw the attention of the Mages ahead, and there were many, in that matter. Akame clinched her teeth, and carefully proceeded around yet another corner, trying to find the Musketeers so they could eliminate the rest of the opposition together.

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 3:32 pm