Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Just Some Updates

Alito
    Alito

Storyteller

Storyteller

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Oblivion's Might
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 1270

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ankhseram Black Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Just Some Updates Empty Just Some Updates

Post by Alito 15th October 2014, 3:24 pm

First of all, I'd just to thank everyone I've met, so far. This site is terrific, and I hope it continues to run smoothly, regarding its kind-hearted members.

On a more serious note, however, I am on a flight to Ottawa this Friday to check out my residence, do an entrance exam, and attend an orientation. The following Friday will mark the start of my new life in Ottawa, where I will continue working to hopefully become a doctor. This Friday's event will actually last throughout the entire weekend, so I may not be on as much as I can be. Also, the following Friday, I take a flight early in the morning for several hours, and don't feel like spending twenty dollars an hour using their crappy Wi-Fi, so the same circumstances will apply during this time.

After I've settled through all of this, however, I will be back in action, and better than before in regards to RPing with you guys. Strangely, yet thankfully, I started my first year at an unusual date (early January), and it ends for me tomorrow.

Should any of you be in topics with me during this time, I apologize in advance. Please do not kill your threads with me, as I promise they will be worthwhile, and I will not RP with you ever again if you choose to do so (just kidding). Please be patient with me.
    Aayla
    Aayla

Knight of Water

Knight of Water

Moderator- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Dragon Slayer- A-Rank- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Pluto
    Position : None
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Cosmic Coins : 15
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Hydrianna (Water Dragon), Deniel (Takeover)
    Experience : 8500

Character Sheet
    First Skill: 3rd Generation Water Dragon Slayer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Just Some Updates Empty Re: Just Some Updates

Post by Aayla 15th October 2014, 6:27 pm

No way! awesome dude! I'm from Ottawa and I work at the Ottawa general hospital! Add me on Skype and we can totally chat :D I ccan help you settle in of you've never been to the city!

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Just Some Updates Fc9659f1-c886-4f01-a734-cae0d61afbaf_zpsh3e1k6vj

Current date/time is 27th April 2024, 10:07 am