Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

[duel, F, NK] Thordur vs Raven

Hodor
    Hodor

VIP- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Swords
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 90
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Empty vacuums of space
    Experience : 350

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Lightning Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

[duel, F, NK] Thordur vs Raven Empty [duel, F, NK] Thordur vs Raven

Post by Hodor 19th September 2014, 8:17 am

[Intro post]

Thordur was in the arena, Signing up for the next fight, he was dressed in his usual black robe with a Pitch black vest underneath that had 2 chestpockets. as he entered the waiting room he would Normally be calm but this time he was so pumped up that he could tie shoelaces together within 1 second, he had his sword drawn and said to his sword "Well, our second duel, you better not break this time either....". The announcer in the arena said "Coming from the south part of the arena.....Some guy that is terribly electrifying, And on the North part of the arenaaaaaaa......(Raven can introduce himself if she wants to unless she wants to do a shiny announcement for her name) as thordur stepped out of the arena, He was immidietely cheered on by tons of people, the arena was quite Sandy and around 100 meters in width and length and had a some water in the middle of the arena making it not very easy to hide or so he thought. The arena had a magical shield that was around spectator seats thus making it impossible for spells to get out and injure the spectators, Thordur saw nobody coming out of the northern side So he decided to take a sneak-peak and saw that the water cast of some kind of illusion that was most likely around 5 meters wide box like illusion, making it impossible to see the other side of the arena unless the illusion was cancelled.

100% HP
    100% mp
    0 buffs
    0 Spells cast
    [ color=#ff0000][/color ] is the color for the announcer voice

_____________________________________________________________________________________

I hear...
    My victim's screams as they feed my insanity.
    I see...
    The victim as they lie on the table, staining their clothes and hair in a cardinal pool of blood.
    I taste...
    The rush of insanity as it holds me in its relentless grasp and pushes me to cut my victim's flesh till they cease their screaming.
    I smell...
    The smoldering of the blood that slowly bakes and dries in the intense lights overhead.
    I feel...
    Like this one victim will be enough, and I must continue to kill to feed this blood lust welling up inside of me.
    Yvonne
    Yvonne

Holy Darkness

Holy Darkness

Administrator- Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Infinity Crown
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Celestial Crown
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

[duel, F, NK] Thordur vs Raven Empty Re: [duel, F, NK] Thordur vs Raven

Post by Yvonne 19th September 2014, 8:36 am

Raven sighed as she heard the cheers coming from the outside. When the announcer gave a spectacular welcome for her, she simply stepped out to raise an eyebrow at the battle field. Kuroe flew in behind her in his battle mod looking strangely at the 100m wide arena. She eyed the 20m big water body in the middle with a frown before she looked up only to find nobody at the other end. Must have been because of the water body in between them, Raven was unable to see to the other side. Sighing, she jumped up and down a bit and even leaned forward but she was still unable to see the other side.

“Raven!” Kuroe brought Raven’s attention back as she looked back up at the flying crow that looked at her with glowing red eyes. “What on earth are you doing? You should be more careful than this! Have you forgotten that this is your first real match!?” she was practically yelled at as the girl laughed it off nervously. Of course she knew it was her first ever real fight and she had seen this mad scientist like guy before. Of course that didn’t mean she knew what to expect. Thinking about it, there was about 100m distance between them and in the middle was a big pool that Raven can get around if she wanted to. Deciding against making the first move, Raven simple used some of her abilities as the queen of ravens to have about three ravens keeping an eye on Thordur’s every move. With this, she knew what to expect.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

[duel, F, NK] Thordur vs Raven QoRmBvD
    Hodor
    Hodor

VIP- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Hodor 19th September 2014, 9:02 am

Thordur had seen 3 crows flying towards him, he wasn't quite sure if they were dangerous or actually just non-combat pets but nonetheless he decided to cast his lightning chain, aiming at the one raven cosest to him of the ravens and attempted to swing it into the crow and grapple it dealing no damage unless it were to successfully grapple the crow and successfully swing it into the other crows, likely dealing D rank damage to all 3 of them unless interrupted. If he was interrupted he and by any chance being charged at he would attempt to block the spell or attack thrown at him with the sword he had unsheathed (up to A rank) and counter attack with a electrically charged swing with his sword into the right side of the enemies leg attempting to make it harder for him to a maneuver and quite possibly Thordur would get some extra attacks which if he would he Charge another attack which he would leave uncharged while still dealing B ranked damage (2x C ranked damage = 1x B rank damage) While not attempting to harm the other combatant who had charged him too the point that she would die for Thordur would rather harm himself then murder such a pretty face... No he would first turn her into a needlesack extracting all the blood from her then he would use his scalpel to take all her insides for further experiences, Thordur would then taxidermy her for he would love to dance to such a pretty face.

100% HP
    85% mp
    0 buffs
    1 Spells cast:

Last edited by Hodor on 19th September 2014, 9:45 am; edited 1 time in total

I hear...
    I see...
    The victim as they lie on the table, staining their clothes and hair in a cardinal pool of blood.
    I taste...
    The rush of insanity as it holds me in its relentless grasp and pushes me to cut my victim's flesh till they cease their screaming.
    I smell...
    The smoldering of the blood that slowly bakes and dries in the intense lights overhead.
    I feel...
    Like this one victim will be enough, and I must continue to kill to feed this blood lust welling up inside of me.
    Yvonne
    Yvonne

Holy Darkness

Holy Darkness

Administrator- Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Yvonne 19th September 2014, 9:43 am

The three crows that were about 10m away from him and were flying saw the attack. Though the other two managed to dodge by flying in opposite directions, the raven in the middle was still caught up with it. Raven who was still standing at the other part of the arena frowned as she decided it was time to act. With the help of one of the ravens that escaped, she was able to pin point Thor’s location even while she was meters away from him.

It didn’t take her even a second to activate her barrage spell. A circle 4ft in diameter forms on top of Thor who is busy dealing with her raven that he had his chains on. Raven feathers fall down on Thor and even if he tries to block with his sword, his hands, shoulders, legs and back would still get hurt. And if he by any chance decides to avoid it by stepping out of the circle’s reach, Raven would activate her subdue spell the instant his feet touches the ground wherever it is, grabbing Thor by surprise and leaving him with very less time to react unless he does something else to maneuver himself out of the situation but seeing as he has a hold on one of the ravens with his chains, Raven would guess that his options are very limited.

But no matter, if her barrage spell does not connect, she will activate her subdue spell. And if the spell does connect and Thor is forced to stay where he is, she would still activate the subdue spell. The only chance she wouldn’t use her subdue spell is if he somehow manages to escape the whole situation.

OOC:

Link to Spell App

100%HP
    90% MP
    0% buff

Hodor
    Hodor

VIP- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Hodor 19th September 2014, 10:14 am

[ i'm postponing this match with raven until we reach a conclusion about some of the spells, Requesting verbal approval from raven aswell.]

I hear...
    I see...
    I taste...
    I smell...
    I feel...
    Yvonne
    Yvonne

Holy Darkness

Holy Darkness

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Yvonne 19th September 2014, 10:15 am

(OOC:Postponing the match till some questions are answered yeah.

Question is.....Thor says with his lightning speed magic and with an aura coating him, he can float about 1cm above the ground and that if he would want to turn, he can do so by slowing down but by not touching the ground again because of the aura coating him. What I'm not sure about is how an aura is stopping him from touching the ground AND the fact that he has not mentioned of this floating 1cm above thing in his spell app.)

Post by Guest 19th September 2014, 12:48 pm

Raven wrote:(OOC:Postponing the match till some questions are answered yeah.

Question is.....Thor says with his lightning speed magic and with an aura coating him, he can float about 1cm above the ground and that if he would want to turn, he can do so by slowing down but by not touching the ground again because of the aura coating him. What I'm not sure about is how an aura is stopping him from touching the ground AND the fact that he has not mentioned of this floating 1cm above thing in his spell app.)

If it's not in the spell app then its not in the magic. If that's all then you can continue.

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 11:08 pm